Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this Yvette got an idea, released Bobby for a minute and still on her knees she rummaged though the nightstand drawer, finding the phallus toy and lube. She pulled Bobby’s panties down half way and then began to grease up the end of the dildo. Returning to Bobby’s rear, Yvette slid the cool phallus between his cheeks searching for the opening, bringing forth a shiver from Bobby. Upon finding the little rosebud she guided it slowly in, gauging the resistance and Bobby’s reaction to the phallic probe. She was not surprised when he seemed to accept it readily and even pushed against it to receive it some more. The probe was slipped in about half way and then she let it slide out, being pushed by the muscles. Bobby’s hard cock noticeably quivered and leaked more of the clear pre-cum.

Yvette repeated this procedure several times, going a bit deeper each time. She let it rest in there quite a ways and took his cock back in her mouth. Bobby was not long for the world with all this incredible stimulation and the erotic feminine creature that was Bobby was breathing heavily from the masculine arousal to his hinterlands and the warm wet mouth on his cock. He started shaking with his knees buckling a bit as Yvette could sense his impending climax.

The feel of cock in her mouth was delightful and Yvette loved it but was not fond of the taste of the milky sperm. She removed the cock her mouth and jacked on Bobby’s cock as it spewed an enormous amount of cum, shooting all over Yvette’s chest, titties, neck, shoulders and was dripping over her hands as she leaned back to accept the erotic shower. Yvette let go of the dildo in Bobby’s ass and was amazed at the intensity of the climax and how turned on she was by this bizarre little game. She fell back on the bed with her lovely chest awash in pearly puddles. Bobby removed the phallus and collapsed with her and stared at the mess in a far off stare.

Yvette’s arousal was at its peak from this episode and she grabbed Bobby’s hand and said, “Touch me Bobby”! She guided his hand to the silky panty encased crease between her legs and rubbed a few of his fingers across her womanhood, assisting in the motion with her hand and directing it to the perfect location. Her culmination of excitement was relatively rapid and she was dizzy from the unanticipated intensity and duration of the orgasm.

In the fading afternoon light with the lavender glow deepening, Yvette lay there numb from the experience and still coated on her perfect torso with the pearls of Bobby’s excitement, some in large globs of white mass others with white and clear trails running in streams down her naked chest tracing the lower curvature of her titties. She smiled a frail smile and said “I best get cleaned up” as she gave Bobby’s hand a quick squeeze and picked up the phallus and robe and went to the bathroom. The water was still in the tub, though not very warm by now. She dipped a cloth and cleaned herself, wiping the sticky mess off and smiling to herself. Yvette dipped the phallus in the soapy water and cleaned it too in long twisting strokes, again smiling to herself at such a clever and lifelike invention that she held in her hand.

Bobby had dressed in jeans and a tee shirt by now and was in his room playing the guitar. Sweet notes drifted by as Yvette returned the dildo to the nightstand drawer and then removing her panties threw on a pair of faded jeans over her garter and stockings. The panties were still quite clean; it was just that the feel of the denim on her femininity was an exciting way to go upon occasion. The way it brushed against her reinforced her already stimulated state and with all the sexual tension in the apartment she was certain that Peter would be as rearing to go as he always seemed to be. Despite the thunderous orgasm through Bobby’s fingers she was even more charged up now and looked forward to having Peter home. She put on a simple thin hippie blouse and loved the feel of it on her naked breasts.

Yvette told Bobby she was going to the market and she would be right back, they would have a simple dinner when Peter got home. Her intention was to stop on the way to the apartment of the fellow who had the room open and see if she could get him to let Bobby move in early. She was fond of Bobby and amused at the amorous turn of events, but she knew it would be best for all for Peter and her to be back alone together. The fellow was in and she told a short tale of Bobby’s situation, saying he was a good kid and that he would do fine once he got on his feet. She asked the favor out of sincerity. Yvette was so conscientious about other’s feelings that she would never try to use her beauty as a charm to sway and manipulate, the way it seems some of the bustier, shallower gals would do, throwing false sensuous overtones out like candy to get their way with strangers and friends alike.

Her task was successful and the guy had no problem with Bobby moving in the next day. She returned from the market to find Bobby, now reading quietly with his door open. A simple meal was ready by the time Peter arrived and the three of them had a relaxing dinner, replete with wine and a little after dinner ganja. Yvette had given the news about Bobby and his new apartment at dinner so the evening was not entirely awkward, but it was bordering on it. Bobby could sense that it would be best for him to leave the two of them alone and he politely returned to his room to play the guitar again.

The music from Bobby’s room rang melodious in the dwelling. As they hugged and nuzzled in the kitchen Peter’s wandering hands found Yvette’s little lingerie surprise in one of his forays under Yvette’s jeans. “What’s this?” he summoned with a hum.

“Oh just a little something for my honey” she said with a soft grin. “Want a peek”? Yvette teased as she backed away and unzipped her jeans half way and flashed her enticing undergarment. Peter chased her a little way and then she fled to the bedroom.

“The queen has charms no common man has rights to,” he said as he caught her. Yvette knew what sent Peter and slyly turned away and turned back around removing her blouse in the same motion. There it was, Peter’s favorite image, Yvette in a faded pair of jeans and topless, her beautiful little titties pointing out him with it all framed by her long dark hair and sweet face.

”The royal treasury is yours, m’ lord” she said with a soft voice and walked into his arms. Peter’s hands gently felt her two wonderful, round, soft, supple feminine treats as his excitement grew in his own jeans. He massaged her royal treasure; Peter’s manly touch on them made her weak and damp in the bareness inside her jeans. She wanted him too and unzipped her jeans and let him peel them down, revealing the luscious treat of the seldom seen garter belt and stockings.

“My isn’t the queen fancy tonight” Peter purred as he felt her fine derrière in one hand and grazed Yvette’s moist pussy with his other. Yvette was fumbling on Peter’s zipper, as she wanted to feel his hardness in her hands as Peter was touching her femininity.

“Only for you, your royal highness” she quipped. Although Bobby got to see this outfit and enjoyed her charms, she really felt that interlude was nothing and meant nothing when it came for her to be with Peter. Pete’s cock grew mightily in her hands and they kissed madly and fondled each other privates. Peter nearly fell with his pants around his ankles and his shuffling to take his shirt off. They melted onto the bed and ravaged each others aroused flesh in an adoring display of pent up affection.

Peter loved Yvette’s scent and the taste of her pussy and made his way down there. Her gartered waist and stockings riled his ardor as his tongue pierced her tiny trimmed opening. Attacking it in staccato bursts and then with long powerful licks his lust for her feminine exquisiteness drove him to a madcap pace. She writhed a thunderous shiver as spontaneous waves of built up pleasure erupted another orgasmic wave. He felt her shudder and slowly removed his mouth from Yvette’s loins and began fondling anew her treasured little titties. His cock ached to feel their velvety softness and he dragged his cock over one then another of the petite little gems.

Yvette caressed his taut ass and her fingers inadvertently found Peter’s little pucker. Sensing he might erupt at the stimulation, she did not care, she had already today two of the most powerful climaxes in many months and if it meant that Peter should spill another load over her prized treasures, so be it. Peter didn’t spill, but instead spread Yvette’s exquisite stocking-encased legs and slipped his throbbing cock into her warm feminine crease. Yvette truly drove Peter mad. He loved her. He adored their relationship. Her feminine charms and magnificence captivated his youthful being beyond just sex and beyond anything he had ever felt with anyone else. Her fingers returned to his little rosebud, maddening his thrusts into her.

Impaling her as deep and as hard as he could go he rewarded her grip on his manhood with kisses, tongue in the ears, mad nuzzling of her neck and shoulders. Of that essence, he loved her scent. That unique scent, that when close and impassioned, it sent him to dizzying heights. It was a different scent than the divine one under her arms & that one drove him insane too. But the scent of her neck and shoulders was what fulfilled the totality of his thrill for her, the aroma of her being. These pheromones, so to speak, were the burning fuse of his impending explosion. It was that scent that filled his nostrils during this time of enchantment that completed her tender beauty and remarkable charm and their closeness of emotional togetherness.

So what was it when Yvette found that spot that took all the other exhilaration that she provoked in him and magnified it? Peter had discovered the stimulation of his tiny rosebud opening almost by accident as a teenager. The sexual awakening of teenagers is intense and with Peter it was no exception. He jacked off frequently and intensely before, during and after being discovered by girls and even more so because of their stimulus of his hormones. A chance walk through an alley one day led to his finding a bag full of pornographic paperbacks that had been tossed there by some not so amused wife or mother discovering her husband’s or son’s smutty little library.

Peter took these arousing raw materials into his own room and dug into their sexual content. Most were poorly written books that still excited a boy of his age. A few were much better than others and the lesbian novellas soon became his favorites, leading to many late night, early morning and mid day cum filled explosions from his furious stroking of his marvelous teenage cock as his eyes drank in the thrilling words on the pages.

Some of the books dealt with anal explorations and late one night a completely naked and extremely hard Peter inserted a saliva coated middle finger into his hole between his legs. The corresponding ejaculation after a few minutes of probing his own loins with this insertion was one of such intensity and vigor that it was almost painful and he was certain that the exasperated moan he gave as he came surely had awoken the family as his stomach and chest were literally drenched in cum. He was unsure about this activity, and though it was highly gratifying he was careful not to over do it. Upon occasion, his intense sexual appetite had him regain his curiosity about stimulating this region and the same numbing orgasms followed.

Boys and men are creatures of their infatuations and Peter was no different. They all have their most special nude models and pictures among all the rest in their stashes of Playboys, Book of Lingerie, Penthouse and the other mags. These are the ones that they cherish beyond any of the others, the special gals and poses in the midst of the countless others that they feel the most fascination and excitement about. It is the same with the tales of sex in the written word; there are stories that pique their attraction above than the rest.

Amid the pornographic books Peter had stumbled upon was an actually well put together compilation of short stories. One of these stories piqued Peter’s interest almost as much as the lesbian novellas. It was a story of a young couple on a tropical vacation. The two had a chance encounter with a handsome stranger and the three of them ended up in their little cabin. The tipsy, sexy wife strutted her stuff and removed her skimpy bikini top for the two men and produced a torrent of excitement from them. Before long it was a flurry of naked flesh on the bed as the two men fondled and kissed her as she returned their enthusiasm. As the story went she playfully rubbed their cocks together and soon they were jacking each other off with her encouragement. The stranger’s mouth found the husband’s penis and an exciting bisexual threesome spilled out page after page with the two men eventually sneaking off alone together to explore man-to-man carnal pleasure. A captivating finale with a bi foursome of the two men and their two women excited Peter immensely.

There were as well in some of the paperbacks a few gay books. He did not read these as intently as the other stories. In a certain manner while they excited him, they scared him too so he stayed away from them as much as possible, after all he felt he had the capability to experience bisexual pleasure, but he was not gay. It was in a few of the stories, both straight and in the bi and gay ones that he discovered the anal exploration he practiced on himself with his finger.

After Peter had brought home the dildo that one day for Yvette, it sat unused for fairly a long time. It was when Yvette was away on a family visit for a few days that his curiosity led him to bring it out. Alone and totally naked on the bed, he jacked on his handsome boyish cock with the company of a few of his hidden girlie mags. During this solo session of self-pleasuring he mused on what it would feel like to re-explore his susceptible rosebud district again.

Out came the dildo and he excitedly applied the lube to it. Lifting and spreading he touched his cheeks with the probe, the chilly sensation of the inanimate object exciting him as he found the spot. As he began to insert it a soft moan and a long unfelt sensation came over him. It began to enter as his muscles gripped to receive it. Plowing into this chamber in slow, ever deepening strokes it re-opened a world of pleasure that was much greater that his finger could give. Only a cock or something as large as this object gave him this type of gratification.

The dildo was pushed in and gripped inside, then he let it slowly be expelled, relishing the sensation as it left, and then repeating the process of inserting it again. Over and over he fucked his own ass with this life like toy of pleasure. Peter’s cock was swollen and leaking pre-cum as he jacked it with one hand and fucked his ass with the dildo with the other. Uncharacteristically it had been a day or two since he last jacked off or had sex with Yvette and a tremendous sexual ache was about to be released. He impaled his ass deeply and as it was expelling the probe his pent up desires and excitement literally exploded out of his cock. It was one of those magnificent orgasms that seem to rush to the tip of the cock and are held back for a second or two by seemingly something in the way or as if the channel was too small for the energy pressing behind it and when it finally cleared the passage it came out with such tremendous force it shot out in an explosion of cum lifting off and reaching all the way to the side of Peter’s face, under his chin and all over his attractive chest.

Peter gasped and was short of breath as he furiously jacked his cock, milking out every bit of fulfillment and cum that was possible. When the last spasm subsided he lay there, his entire being limp as the tip of the dildo was but a few inches inside him and his cock numb in his hand. It was a few minutes before Peter was able to move and he slowly rubbed up from his cock to gauge the incredible volume of cum splattered up his striking male body, smearing it all over his chest, nipples and hands. The aroma of the sticky, milky cum hovered over him as he tried to raise himself. He could not and he passed out wholly drained, awaking to find himself coated in a now dried, flaky riverbed of cum. With Yvette as his mate, he did not often need to indulge in this type of self-pleasuring. He found it hard not to try to repeat this act from time to time when he was alone, however.

***

With Peter deep inside her and her fingers probing his tight hole Yvette mused about repeating her little dildo exploit again with Peter’s ass, like she had done earlier in the day on Bobby’s. She pulled Peter up onto her so she could reach into the nightstand. As she groped for the object, finding it, Peter saw and understood what was about to transpire. With her fingers on her other hand still impaling him, he assisted Yvette with lubing the phallus in an astonished but willing stare. He continued to pound her pussy in long hard thrusts as the plastic phallus found its mark, again the chilly inanimate object producing a shiver of excitement as it entered his anus.

The level of his arousal was peaked by this time so it took only a few prods in and out of his ass for Peter to blast. Literally he screamed as he came, rocking into Yvette and pushing her into another orgasm and surely startling Bobby down the hall as he was still playing the guitar in his room. Impassioned and elated, Peter and Yvette kissed each other in strong, smooth, loving kisses as their two inflamed and throbbing genitals were still joined. The beauty and loveliness of Yvette, coupled with her intense passion for Peter, had demonstrated to her that despite his bisexual leanings he was faithfully enamored with her. Peter felt it too. He knew in his heart what he had with Yvette and as the two lovers floated off into slumber they repeatedly professed their love for each other.

The next morning Yvette was off to work again early and as she kissed Peter good-bye on his forehead as he slept, she wondered if the two boys would again become naked lovers before Peter had to leave for work at midday. After dozing a bit more Peter heard Bobby use the bathroom and return to his tiny little room. Peter got up and in a faded, thin pair of boxers likewise did his duty and went to the kitchen to make coffee and look out to see the city noisily come to life. He was not sure about what to do about Bobby anymore though the memory of his encounter a few says earlier still brought back images of that day and of a gay encounter he had before meeting Yvette.

Peter returned to his room to find that the situation was unfolding in a manner that would require a choice from him. Bobby was in Peter’s bed waiting as Peter returned. His long hair draped across his body and the sheets as his hard on was noticeably poking through. Peter stood with his hand on the doorway in the yellowing, misty, dusty morning light. The noises of busses and taxis and delivery truck and people echoed up from the street below. A gentle rise lifted Peter’s cock as it tented in his old boxers. Last night told him that Yvette was the only thing that really mattered to him. Now his boyish sexual drive was leading him to take another plunge into the alluring bisexual waters. His gay encounter before meeting Yvette, his first encounter with Bobby and his enchantment with the bi short story of long ago swayed his decision and he pulled off his boxers to show his now hardening cock as he climbed into bed with Bobby.

Bobby pulled away the sheets as Peter climbed over him exposing his own hard cock. Peter climbed above Bobby and on all fours reached his facedown to kiss Bobby. Bobby returned the kiss and his hands found Peter’s cock dangling over him. He was enthralled with the feel of Peter’s cock in his hands and the touch on it stimulated Peter’s intense bisexual arousal. Peter stopped the kiss momentarily and as Bobby’s hands slid up onto Peter’s waist, Peter dangled his cock over Bobby’s hard cock and began to sway and rub his manhood into Bobby’s own sweet cock. He fucked Bobby’s cock for several maddening minutes as clear sticky pre-cum oozed from the boy’s two swollen cocks.