Bobby & Mrs. Clark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Before we get started with your punishment I’m going to explain something to you.” She said.

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied listening carefully to her explanation.

“There are various degrees of punishment for disobeying me and for delaying in obeying me.” She said.

I nodded to show that I understood that much.

“When you delay in obeying any command that I give you, you automatically earn ten strikes. A strike equals one hit with a paddle or whip. If you delay a second time you earn twenty more strikes in addition to the original ten. If you are foolish enough to delay a third time you earn thirty more strikes in addition to the thirty you have already earned for a total of sixty strikes. A forth would earn you forty more strikes for a total of one hundred. You get the idea?”

I nodded and said, “Yes Ma’am.”

“Ok, so how many strikes have you earned so far today?” she asked.

She was testing me to see if I really understood what she was telling me or if I was just saying I did. I had delayed in obeying her twice, so that meant thirty strikes.

“Thirty strikes Ma’am.” I answered.

“Excellent. The punishments vary for disobeying a command I have given you depending on the command and the extent to which you have disobeyed it. I might decide that your punishment is that you won’t be allowed to cum for a month, or I may decide that you have earned a hundred strikes. Disobeying a command is never treated lightly though. It is a sign of disrespect to me and I will not stand for it. Is that understood?” she explained.

“Yes Ma’am I understand completely.” I replied.

“Excellent. There are other things you can be punished for also such as, embarrassing me in front of guests, failure to address me or any guests I may have properly or forgetting to do something like putting on your cuffs when you enter this room. Those punishments vary also. They might range from a simple strike of a crop to something more serious depending on the situation. Do you understand?”

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied again. I was beginning to wonder if agreeing to be one of Mrs. Clark’s submissives was really as good an idea as I had thought it had been earlier.

“As disobedience has its punishments, obedience has its rewards. But I like those to come as surprises” She said mischievously.

Mrs. Clark walked around behind me out of my sight I felt that fear of what was to come growing stronger. That’s when it happened. There was no warning other than a soft whistling sound and then a loud CRACK! As that paddle came down on my bare ass cheeks.

“AHHHHH!” I cried out in pain.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Ten times she brought the paddle down swiftly across my naked and now bright red ass. By the tenth strike of the paddle tears were streaming freely down my cheeks. Mrs. Clark walked back around to stand in front of me once again. The sawhorse dug into my body as I sobbed from the spanking I had just received. Mrs. Clark bent over and paced the paddle on the floor below my head and between my bound arms.

Once again, she moved behind me out of my sight. I was literally trembling with the fear of what was going to come next. Before I knew it, I felt and heard the whip slapping down quickly on each of my thighs. Slap, slap. Slap, slap. Slap, slap. These strikes weren’t done as hard as those with the paddle were, but they still stung quite a bit. Before I knew it, it was over and Mrs. Clark was standing in front of me once again. She bent over and picked up the paddle from where she had placed it before and then walked back over to the wall that haled the whips and paddles and replaced both items back where they had come from.

Mrs. Clark walked back over to me and released m my wrists and ankles from where they were secured to the sawhorse and helped me to stand.

“Now that you have experienced both punishment and pleasure do you still want to be one of my submissives?” she asked me tenderly.

“Yes (sniff) Ma’am (sniff) I do.” I replied.

Mrs. Clark smiled and said, “Good I’m glad. I would have hated to lose you so soon.”

I smiled back at hers still sniffling back my tears and trying to get my sobs under control.

“Now, kneel down, clasp your right wrist with your left hand behind your back and bow your head.” She told me.

I did as I was told and got to me knees in front of her, and then I put my arms behind my back and clasped my right wrist with my left hand and bowed my head. Mrs. Clark walked a circle around me inspecting my position to see if I had obeyed her correctly.

“Very good.” She said as she completed her circle.

Mrs. Clark then walked away from me and went to one of her cabinets. When she returned she was carrying a black leather collar in her hands before her.

“By accepting this collar you are agreeing to become my submissive. You will wear this collar at all times when you are in my home and at any other time I direct you to. This collar is a sign of our commitment to each other not only to you and I, but also to others who live this lifestyle. They will know that you have committed yourself to my service. By wearing my collar you are swearing to obey all my commands, wishes and desires. By presenting you with this collar I am swearing to you that I will train you in the ways of this lifestyle and that I will respect any limits we set upon ourselves. I also swear to protect you from others who may wish to use your submission to cause you harm. This collar is a symbol to ourselves as well as to others f our commitment to each other.” Mrs. Clark said almost ritualistically.

“Do you wish to accept my collar?” she asked as she held it out before me.

“Yes Ma’am I do.” I replied almost reverently.

With that she walked around behind me and fastened the collar to my neck. I don’t know how to explain it, but when Mrs. Clark fastened that collar around my neck I was filled with a sense of pride and joy.

“You may now address me as Mistress.” She informed me.

“Yes Mistress.” I replied with a smile.

Mrs. Clark smiled back at me and said, “Come and lay down on the bed.”

I climbed onto the bed and gingerly rolled over on my back, my abused ass and thighs stinging as they came into contact with the bed. Mrs. Clark climbed onto the bed next to me and then swung her leg over my body and straddled my waist. Then Mrs. Clark reached down between her legs and grasped my hard cock in her hand and gave it a few quick strokes before holding it at the base and slowly lowering her pussy onto it. I don’t know how to describe how it felt as she lowered herself down on me and inch by inch my cock was swallowed by her tight hot wet pussy. It was like dying and going to heaven.

“Ohhhhhhh.” I moaned softly as her pussy slowly engulfed my cock and her ass cheeks came to rest on my thighs.

“Mmmm. I love your hard cock Bobby. Did you it was hard the whole time I was punishing you?” She said.

“Ohhhh.” I moaned in response. My mind was able to put together any more coherent then that right at that moment.

Mrs. Clark leaned forward and put her hands on the bed just over my shoulders causing her big tits to hang down and as she started moving up and down on my cock her nipples to drag back and forth on my chest. Mrs. Clark would raise her pussy up until just the head of my cock was inside her and then sink back down. She rode my cock up and down increasing the speed and force of her downward thrusts on my cock so her ass cheeks were slapping loudly against my thighs every time she dropped down. Then she dropped all the way down on my cock and slid backward and forward making my cock move inside her in a different way. She did that for a few minutes and then went back to riding me up and down again. This time she went all the way up on my cock until it was just barely inside her anymore and she rode just the tip of my cock. Her pussy never went lower then the head of my cock. The sensation that caused in my cock cause me to moan loudly as my eyes rolled back in my skull and I arched my back instinctively trying to thrust my cock deeper inside her pussy, but Mrs. Clark wasn’t done teasing me and wouldn’t let me get anymore of my cock in side her. Then without warning she dropped all the way down on my cock slapping her ass on my thighs and then bouncing back up to ride just the tip of my cock again. She did this several times driving me out of my mind with pleasure. When she finally had enough of teasing me Mrs. Clark dropped back down on my cock and rode me hard and fast. We were both grunting and moaning she rode my cock like a runaway horse, I brought my hands up to play with her tits. I mauled her big tits with my hands has she continued to ride me. Sweat was dripping off her body on to mine. Before long both of our bodies were slick with the perspiration of our lust.

“OHHHHH! AHHHHH! OH GOD! I’M CUMMING AGAIN! YOUR FUCKING COCK IS MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!” Mrs. Clark cried out as her pussy spasmed around my cock.

I couldn’t take anymore and my cock erupted inside her convulsing pussy.

“UHHHHHHH!” I groaned as I arched my back so that just my feet and my head and shoulders were the only parts of my body touching the bed almost lifting Mrs. Clark completely off the bed. My hands on her tits and her knees barely touching the bed were all that kept her from losing her balance and falling right off me. As my orgasm passed I collapsed back onto the bed and Mrs. Clark collapsed right on top of me. Both of us were totally drained from our orgasms and were unable to move for a while and Mrs. Clark just rested on top of me with her breasts squashed between our sweat slicked panting bodies.

When she finally recovered enough Mrs. Clark rolled off me and laid beside me for a while.

“Damn Bobby! If I had known you were that good I’d have fucked you a long time ago.” She said with a laugh.

I just looked at her with a huge grin on my face still unable to really say anything intelligent yet. A few minutes later Mrs. Clark got out of the bed and said, “Alright its time to get you cleaned up so you can go home. Stand over the and put your hands behind your head with your elbows out like the cops have the bad guys do on TV.” She said as indicating for me to stand over the drain in the center of the room as she walked over to the wall where the hose was.

Not wanting to be punished again I quickly did as she said. I must have looked funny as I stumbled over to where the drain was. My legs were still a little unsteady from the sex I had just had. With out any real warning a jet of cold water sprayed my body from head to toe.

“AHH!” I cried out in surprise as the water hit my body startling me and bringing my mind back into focus.

In seconds I was soaked to the bone and shivering like crazy.

“Stay right there.” Mrs. Clark commanded.

I stood where I was as she went into the closed and came out with a soapy loofah and handed it to me.

“Scrub yourself with this.” She said.

I did as she told me and scrubbed as much of my body as I could. When I was done Mrs. Clark took the loofah from me and quickly but thoroughly scrubbed my back before taking the loofah back into the closet. When she came back out she sprayed me with the cold water from the hose rinsing my body clean. She ordered me to turn around in a slow circle as she sprayed me. When she was confident that I was completely rinsed off she turned off the water, rolled the hose back up and stepped back into the closet. When she came back out she was carrying a large fluffy towel.

“Here. Dry yourself off with this.” She said as she handed me the towel.

I quickly dried myself off with the towel as I stood shivering in the middle of the room. When I was done Mrs. Clark took the towel from me and returned it to the closet and then ordered me to follow her once more. I followed her back up the stairs and into her kitchen.

“You may get dressed now Bobby.” She said almost tenderly.

I dressed as quickly as I could wanting to get warm again. As I dressed Mrs. Clark asked, “Will you be able to come here tomorrow?”

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied.

“Excellent.” She said with a smiled. “What time do you think you will be able to be here?”

“My last class is over at eleven, so around twelve-thirty or one o’clock Ma’am.” I replied.

“Perfect. Go to sleep early tonight. You’re going to need a lot of rest for what I have planned for tomorrow.” She said with a wicked grin.

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied submissively.

Mrs. Clark walked over and stood right in front of me. With one hand she reached up and roughly grabbed me by the hair at the back of my head and gave me a rough but very passionate French kiss. When she released me from her kiss she said, “Alright Bobby you may leave.”

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied, and then I left her house and walked the short distance back to my own house. When I checked the clock it was almost six o’clock. About fifteen minutes after I got home my parents came home. We ate dinner while making a little small talk. Afterwards I went up to my room finished what little homework I had left and then went straight to bed.

The end of part 1.