Bobby's Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg fired several blasts of jizz directly into Cindy's mouth, which she kept there, not swallowing any of it. By the end of his orgasm, he held his cock inside her mouth and milked the last couple drops of semen out onto her tongue.

"We like to share." Sarah said as she squatted down in the pool beside her friend Cindy.

The two women leaned together and kissed passionately. When their lips touched, Cindy spat the entire load of cum in her mouth into Sarah's. She moaned as she felt the semen flooding into her mouth. Sarah swished it around and played with it on her tongue before leaning over Cindy's chest and letting the cum dribble down her chin and drip over Cindy's huge melons. Sarah let all of the load drool out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto Cindy's tits.

Greg jaw had dropped. "Holy shit, that's hot." He managed to say.

Once Cindy's tits were completely covered with the mixture of Greg's cum and Sarah's saliva, she reached up and smeared the concoction all over her chest, rubbing it into her tits like it was skin lotion.

"I think I'm hard again already." Bobby stammered.

* * *

Meanwhile inside the house, Mrs. Smith was leading Joel and Dave up to her bedroom to look for the old family photo album.

She brought the boys into her bedroom, a large master bedroom with a huge king size bed, with white silk sheets that matched the curtains that had been drawn shut over the windows.

Bobby's bikini-clad mother set her glass of wine on her dresser (one of several she'd had that evening) then walked to the closet and opened the door, where she started rummaging around through junk inside. Joel noticed several lingerie garments in the closet as the gorgeous mother bent over, searching around.

"So, where's Mr. Smith, Mrs. Smith?" Dave asked, eyeing the large bed in the center of the room.

Mrs. Smith stood up, placing her hands on her hips, frustrated that she couldn't find the photo album. "Oh, my husband is away on business a lot. He's in Las Vegas for the entire week so he won't be back for a few days." She responded.

Bobby's mom walked to the bed where she got down on all fours and began looking underneath the bed, her ass high in the air as she put her head near the floor.

"That's too bad, Mrs. Smith. You must get awfully... uh... sexually frustrated with no man around when he's gone like this." Joel added as he walked to the bed and sat down on the edge, near where she was bent over.

Bobby's mother popped her head up from underneath the bed and looked at Joel. There was a bit of a twinkle in her eye and gave him a rather mischievous smile. "I sure do. It's awfully hard." She replied.

"It certainly must be." Dave said as he walked up behind her a little closer. "And I hear you have a thing for younger guys too." He added.

Mrs. Smith looked at Dave, and then to Joel. "Why, where did you ever hear that?" she said, blinking innocently.

"Uhh... somewhere." Joel said, adjusting his package in his shorts. His cock was growing by the second.

"Well, it's true. I do like a younger guy in his prime, like you two." She said with a grin.

Joel and Dave looked at each other. They were both 18 years old, so if they were Mrs. Smith's type, then she certainly did like them young.

Without saying another word, Dave and Joel both began taking off their shorts. Joel was sitting on the bed as he slid his shorts and underwear off, and his cock sprung up, happy to be freed. Dave was standing behind her as he shed his bottom half of clothing, leaving his dick free to stand up just as he was.

Bobby's mother was already on her hands and knees, so she barely had to move as she got in front of Joel, placing her hands on his thighs as she knelt between his legs. Mrs. Smith leaned forward and grabbed Joel's big cock with both of her hands and began stroking him.

Dave moved in behind Mrs. Smith, squatting down a little so that his dick brushed a long her lower back and up against her ass, which was only clad in a skimpy bikini bottom.

Joel pulled the cups of Mrs. Smith's bikini top to either side of her breasts, letting them spill out. Her huge rack was really impressive, and the bikini top squeezed her melons together and kept them lifted up. She had tan-lines from sunbathing frequently in this same bikini.

Behind her, Dave tugged on the strings of her bikini that were on each hip. He loosened the knots until they were completely undone, and her bottom fell off, revealing her firm bubble butt. She had cute tanlines over her ass cheeks as well.

Joel scooted forward a little and pushed his cock in between Mrs. Smith's tits. The bikini top that was still on her did a good job of keeping her melons held together, but the gorgeous mother held her breasts together with her hands for him and helped slide her tits up and down, fucking his shaft with them.

Dave was squatting behind Bobby's mom as she knelt on the floor in front of the bed. He reached his hand down underneath her, rubbing her slit, finding that it was already quite wet.

Mrs. Smith bounced her titties up and down Joel's shaft as she lifted her ass up just a little so it would be easier for Dave behind him.

"Go ahead, David." Bobby's mother said, giving him permission.

Dave was still squatting behind her, and now found himself in perfect position to line his dick up with her wet pussy. He held his cock and pushed the tip up against her cunt, then buried himself inside her.

Mrs. Smith let out a moan as she felt the teenager's dick slide into her. She let Joel's dick slip from between her tits so that she could lean down and wrap her lips around it. She wasted no time in sucking Joel's cock into her mouth and going to work on it.

Dave held onto Mrs. Smith's fantastic ass as he slapped against it over and over, pounding his cock into her wet, slippery fuckhole.

"Oh yes, David, fuck me!" She said, taking Joel's dick out of her mouth for only an instant, then she continued drooling over and sucking the dear life out of him.

"Damn, Mrs. Smith, you are amazing!" David exclaimed as he pounded his dick into the middle aged woman.

"Call me..... Bobby's mom". She ordered him.

"Ohhhh Bobby's mom!" David moaned as he had his way with her pussy from behind.

"Oh Bobby's mom, that's it, suck my dick." Joel coaxed her as she went back to nursing on his swollen rod. He felt a little odd calling her'Bobby's mom', but who really gives a shit?

Bobby's mother had Joel's dick shoved all the way down her throat now as she deep-throated him, her face pressed right up against his body, throat bulging. Dave was holding her hips tight, jackhammering his dick in and out of her as fast as he could.

"Ahhhhhh!" Dave cried out as he came hard. His balls released his load and spurted his sperm right up into his best friend's mother. Mrs. Smith allowed him to jizz inside her with no condom as he continued to squirt shot after shot of semen deep up into her.

Joel began to cum too, sending his seed into Mrs. Smith's mouth as she sucked him dry. She swallowed the fuckjuice immediately as it hit her tongue, wasting no time in drinking it down.

Dave collapsed onto the floor behind her, his dick slipping out after he was done cumming. "That was amazing, Bobby's mom." He gasped.

Joel was nearly passed out as well as he extracted his dick from Mrs. Smith's mouth. "Thanks, Bobby's mom." He told her as well.

Mrs. Smith wiped her mouth and stood up, adjusting her bikini top as she said, "Don't mention it. You boys should come over more often!"

* * * *

The four guys met up inside downstairs after their separate sexual romps were complete. They gathered in the kitchen and Bobby passed around a fresh round of cold beers.

"A toast.... To Bobby!" Joel said, and the four of them raised their cups in cheers.

"Hey Bobby, this is an awesome party." Dave said to him.

"Thanks, I'm glad you're having fun. Did you guys ever find that old photo album?" He asked.

"No..." Joel said.

"Oh thank God, that old photo album is kind of embarrassing. My mom can be a real pain in the ass some times."

Joel and Dave just laughed awkwardly.

"Hey Bobby, I got an idea. The night is still young. Why don't we head over to Johnny Tucker's party? Tina is going to be there...."

But that's a different story all-together.....