Boddiford Affaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd likes to rub dis bitch da wrong way" boomed a voice from above her. Angela looked up to see T-Bone smiling down at her, and licking his lips. This confirmed what she already knew – T-Bone would destroy her if given the chance. Angela was terrified of this behemoth, and knew that he could sense her fear.

This was all going horribly wrong. Angela could sense with every fiber of her being that she was in trouble. Deep, deep trouble. What was supposed to be a quick and easy transaction had gone completely off the tracks. Her contact, Carlos, was just sitting there, smiling, while an enormous black man stood over her, threatening her with every move she made. Meanwhile, at the bar, the bartender, Jerome was still rifling through her purse. He had found her credit cards, her car keys, her gate security cards, her garage door opener, her driver's license, her social security card...in essence, he had complete control over every facet of her life. To make matters worse, Angela carried a small black notebook with her that listed all of her passwords, codes and security answers for access into every part of her life. She was always forgetting these, so she wrote them down and carried them with her. She was realizing that what her husband, Olin, had always said about that being a bad idea, was completely correct.

"Well, looks what we have here..."

Angela looked over at the bar, to see Jerome holding up her a small silver vibrator. "Oh my God!" she thought, "He found my bullet!". She was completely embarrassed at this discovery of one of her most private belongings, but now Jerome was smiling like Carlos.

"So dis little bitch likes to play, huh?" said a beaming Jerome. "Maybe there is another way we can gets our money out of this whore..."

Angela hated being called a whore even more than a bitch, and suddenly realized that things had taken a very unsavory turn. "What? Are you crazy? You better not touch me, or I will scream rape so loud the whole NEIGHBORHOOD will hear me?"

"Not In this neighborhood, chica. You yell rape, and it's like chum in the water. These big black sharks will come a-runnin', if there hear there's some fresh white pussy to be had!" Carlos smiled at Angela as he said it, but the look in his eyes let Angela know he was far from kidding.

"Look – I don't want any trouble. I swear I'll go get your money and come back. Hell, I'll get you more than twenty-six dollars. I'll get you a thousand. Yeah – I'll bring you a thousand dollars, if you'll just give me back my purse. Please!"

At this, Jerome took on a look of almost pity for Angela. "A thousand bucks, you say? A thousand bucks EACH?" he added, nodding at T-Bone and Carlos.

"Yes. Yes. Anything!" sniffled the terrified blonde.

"T-Bone – you go wit dis bitch, and take her to her bank. Make sure she gets the money, and then bring her ass back here!" Jerome ordered. He threw the things back in her bag, but carefully slipped something from the purse under the bar, undetected by Angela. He tossed the bag and the car keys towards Angela and motioned toward the door. "Get the fuck out of here. Be back in an hour, or you is in SERIOUS trouble. Understands me, bitch?"

Angela mumbled a hasty, "yes", grabbed her purse and keys and headed for the door with T-Bone in close pursuit.

She put on her best brave face, turned up her nose, turned on her heel and walked for the door. T-Bone fell into step behind her as they opened the door and walked to the parking lot. She pressed the unlock button on her keyfob, and she climbed in the driver's seat of the luxury car. T-Bone crammed himself into the passenger seat and looked over at Angela.

"Don't try nothin' funny, bitch. I could snap your neck in a second."

She knew he could, so she didn't question what she would do. She typed the name of her bank into the GPS and found the closest branch, and set off to get there as quickly as possible. As she drove up the interstate, her mind was reeling.

What the FUCK am I doing? How am I going to get out of this? Is this really worth it? The last thought was rendered absolutely moot when she realized that getting out of this one sticky jam would be her ticket to a lifetime of wealth beyond her wildest imagination. She pressed the accelerator even harder, and the Bentley's V10 screamed to life.

Within 30 minutes, Angela and T-Bone had reached the closest branch of her bank. T-Bone waited in the car while Angela ran in and made a $3000 withdrawal. The cashier, who normally would have questioned the transaction, saw the name on the account, and the staggering number of zeros at the end of the balance, and handed the money over without question. Angela stuffed the cash into her purse, and walked briskly out the door and back to the waiting car. A quick glance at the clock on the dashboard told Angela she had twenty minutes to get back to the bar. She hit "last" on her GPS and tore out of the parking lot, and back onto the Interstate.

A half-mile before her exit, she heard T-Bone say "Oh, Shit!". She looked into the rearview mirror and saw flashing blue lights. "Dammit!" she screamed. "Not now...please, not now...".

Instead of pulling over, however, Angela mashed down the accelerator and whipped off the exit before her. The cop, true to his training, kept pace with her, and slid down the exit as well. He followed her down the street towards Oscar's. Angela's mind was racing now – she was going to get a ticket for speeding and eluding arrest, but hopefully the cop was calling in backup, and she could get Jerome and Carlos and T-Bone arrested for harassing her. T-Bone. She hadn't thought about him. She looked to her right and saw T-Bone with his jaw clenched, and his eyes wide. "Bitch – you better not stop. You better drive this muthafucker!! I got warrants out for me. If they catch me – I'm on parole – I'll go back to prison. Speed this muthafucker up, NOW!!!".

Angela listened. She saw the speedometer hit well over 100, as she tore down the road towards Oscar's. The whole neighborhood must have come out of their houses to watch the police chase down their street. It's not often you see a tiny white girl in a Bentley with an enormous black man riding shotgun, and running from police past your front yard. She finally spied Oscar's dilapidated sign, and slid sideways into the parking lot. She flung the door open and jumped out, leaving the keys in the ignition, daring the cop to chase her. He obliged. Angela threw open the door of the bar, and sunlight once again flooded the dark interior. Jerome and Carlos were still sitting there, smiling.

"You gots my money, bitch?" said a haughty Jerome

"Yeah, I got your money....but look what else I brought! Officer – arrest that man!!" Angela looked behind her to see...nobody. She had been sure that the cop had chased her into the bar, and was just certain he would arrest these awful men. Instead, there was nothing but emptiness.

"Who the fuck you talkin' to, bitch? Get over here and give me my fuckin' money" snarled Jerome.

Completely confused, Angela walked toward the back of the bar, clutching her purse. Where the HELL had the cop gone? Why hadn't he followed her in? Where was T-Bone? Questions answered when the blinding light of the sun once again flooded the dark room.

It took a couple of seconds for everyone's eyes to adjust from the bright sunlight to the shadows of the barroom. But when they did, Angela got yet another shock in an afternoon full of them. When she looked towards the door, she saw T-Bone standing with the police officer, and they were...laughing. Laughing? What the HELL?

"Is this the stupid cunt?" asked the officer

"Yeah – that's her. Dumb bitch thinks she's gonna get away with it, too!"

Angela was dumb-struck. What was this? Could it be that T-Bone and the cop were friends? And had a police officer just called her a cunt? What was going on?

T-Bone continued, "Hey Jerome, Carlos – this here's my cousin Reggie. I forgot he became a cop a couple years ago. He grew up here in the hood with me, and now he's a Goddamn cop! Can you believe this shit?"

"Easy with the Goddamn shit, T-Bone", said the police officer "it ain't nice to be takin' the Lord's name in vain!".

T-Bone tipped back his head and laughed louder than ever. "Sheee-it, Muthafucker! You is the most profane muthafucker I've ever met!"

"You got that right, motherfucker! Now – what in the hell is goin' on here?" Officer Reggie laughed.

"Well, these two guys are trying to make me pa...." Angela began

"Hold on there, whitebread. I wasn't askin' you. I was askin' the brother behind the bar. You'll get your chance. Now, what's goin' on, motherfucker?" Reggie offered a hand to Jerome, who gave him the obligatory fist bump.

"Well...officer..." Jerome said with a wink, "this bitch comes into my bar and orders some drinks. She lets her boyfriend here drink them, and they refuses to pay for them. I was about to call the cops myself"

"Hang on!" screamed Angela, "That Mexican motherfucker is not my boyfriend, and I didn't order them. HE did. I didn't do anything wrong!"

The officer turned to Carlos, "So, Mexican Motherfucker, are you her boyfriend? You taggin' this sweet little white ass?"

Carlos just laughed. "I ain't no damn Mexican – I'm Puerto Rican. And no, I ain't taggin' that ass. Not yet, anyway!"

Reggie turned back to Angela, "He says he's not your boyfriend. So then what are you doing down here with him?"

Angela looked at Carlos for an answer. Carlos just smiled. "I...I..I" she began "I came down here to ,um, to...to ask a favor of him."

"What kind of favor" asked officer Reggie

Angela could sense this conversation slipping away fast. She was one wrong answer from being in some serious trouble, and she knew it.

"ummm...some household trouble" answered Angela

"Househould trouble, eh? What kind of trouble? This don't look like no place to find an exterminator to me."

"Well, I uh..."

Suddenly, from behind them, T-Bone spoke up "Just tell him bitch. You came down here to hire Carlos to kill your rich old man. Didn't you, bitch?"

Chapter Five

Angela's world was crashing in on her. The officer looked at her and said "Is this true"

"No! No! No, I just needed him to, um, resurface my driveway!" she lied.

"Resurface your driveway? What are you doing in Compton to find a driveway resurfacer? You Beverly Hills type have your own people up there. I've NEVER seen one of you down here looking for that, and I've lived here all my life"

She knew she was caught. Her only hope was to bluff her way out of it. "Well, I had thought about it, but then decided I didn't want to go through with it, so I changed my mind. I didn't ask anybody to do anything"

The cop turned to Carlos. "Is that true, homes? Did she ask you to off her old man?"

Carlos smiled at Angela, then turned to Officer Reggie and said, "fuck yeah she did. Bitch even gave me a check!" Carlos reached into his pocket and pulled out a check written to him from Angela's account, in Angela's handwriting, for the amount of $100,000. Carlos handed it to the officer, who took it, read it, and looked at Angela.

Angela's head was spinning. Where did that check come from? She had it stashed inside her...inside her purse. DAMN! That damn Jerome must have found it when he was going through it, looking for cash. Shit. How could she have been so stupid as to write a check? How would she get out of this? She looked at the officer..."It's no crime to write a check , is it?"

"You stupid bitch" he replied, as he handed the check back to Carlos, "Solicitation of Murder is a capital offense. You can get the death penalty for that. You are going down, you rich cunt."

His response finally broke through the tough exterior shell that Angela had been building up all these years. She began to sob uncontrollably. "No! No! I can't go to jail! They'll rape me! I can't, I can't, I can't! I'll do anything to avoid going to jail. Anything at all. Please! Please!"

The four men in the room looked at each other, as if this were the secret password they had been waiting for. "Anything?" they asked in unison.

She suddenly realized her mistake, but it was too late. Rather than allow herself to be tried before a judge and jury made up of her peers, Angela was about to meet her fate in the back of a seedy bar in Compton. Condemned by a jury of four, and sentenced to do whatever evil it may be that they deemed necessary. Angela knew that her life, or her life as she had known it, was over, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.

Chapter Six

Angela collapsed back into the booth where she and Carlos had first met what seemed like days ago. In reality, it had been scarcely more than two hours since she had first walked into the bar. She buried her face in her arms and began to cry. She cried harder than she could ever remember crying. All of the wrongs she had done, and evil plans she had hatched came rolling out as she sobbed and sobbed. The four men in the room reflected no mercy in their faces, but instead, gathered at the bar to discuss what to do next.

T-Bone was first to speak. "I think we oughtsta take her to the back room and fuck the shit outta her. Then make her drive home naked, full of spunk. That way, she can explain to her old ass husband why she's a whore. Trust me, after I gets done with them, ain't no old white cock ever gonna touch the sides of that pussy again". He laughed fiendishly

Jerome chimed in "That's a good idea, T-bone, but I think this bitch needs a little more than just a T-Bone pussy wrecking. I think this uptown bitch needs a whole gang of motherfuckers to come down here and pull a train on her uptight ass. What do you think, Carlos?"

Carlos looked at them and said, "I don't care. The old man just told me to make sure that the bitch got what was coming to her. Once she was completely broken, he wanted to know, then he said he would come collect the pieces. Kind of a mean old fucker, really". Then he smiled. But even bigger than before.

Officer Reggie told them, "look, I don't care what you do to this white piece of shit, but just don't do anything I'm gonna get called down here for later. I've got to be able to deny the fact that I know anything about this. I'll keep the rest of the guys out of here too, but on one condition."

"What's that, Reggie?"

"I get to hit that uptight ass first!" and he laughed.

Angela had not heard the conversation, just the laughter, and she wondered what they were up to. Her mascara was running down her face, and her red eyes were still blurry. She looked up to see the four men walk towards her. Carlos offered her his hand and said, "Come here, Chica...". She thought she heard kindness in his voice, so Angela gave her his hand. Carlos gently helped her up. He pulled her close, wrapped his arms around her and said "Now is the time you pay. Now is the time, you PUTA!"

With that, Carlos shoved Angela toward the pool table. It hit her mid-thigh, and she bent forward over the table. As she hit the green felt, she felt hands on her expensive jeans. They tugged at them, and as they were tight, and not easily removed, they didn't budge. The next thing she felt was the blade of Carlos' knife against her back. It traced down her spine, to the waistband of her jeans. She felt the knife slice into the denim, and begin to cut it away. She winced as she felt the pressure of the denim let go, and as she felt a $300 pair of jeans being cut in half. As her pants were being cut away, she felt a second pair of hands on her back. There was no mistaking who these huge paws belonged to. T-Bone was trying to get at her shirt, and doing a rather good job of it. Soon, she felt the fabric give as he grabbed the silk and pulled it off her body. Buttons flew across the bar as the silk let go and her large breasts, still encased in one of her favorite Victoria's Secret bras popped back to their correct position. Her pants were soon completely off, and she stood there, spread eagled against the pool table , in nothing but a sheer blue bra and thong and a pair of heels.

The sexual temperature of the room was increasing exponentially, as the four men caught sight of Angela in her sexiest underthings. As much of a bitch as she was, Angela was extremely careful about what she ate and how much she exercised. Any spare ounce of fat became the subject of intense ridicule at the luncheons the other ladies groups threw in the Hills, and she was acutely aware of it. She had done all she could, though diet, exercise and surgery, to keep her body tight and tone. This fact did not go unappreciated by T-Bone, Jerome, Carlos and Reggie. They all caught a breath as they gazed at Angela's incredible body splayed over the pool table. Reggie broke the momentary silence. "I'm first, motherfuckers. That ass is MINE!" he shouted, and he reached for the waistband of her thong. Clamping her eyes shut tightly, Angela braced herself for what she was sure would be a painful experience. She had never allowed ANYONE to touch her still-virgin ass, and had definitely not intended to lose her ass-cherry to a crooked cop on the pool table of a Compton bar! None of this mattered a bit to Reggie, as he pulled down her thong and unzipped his uniform trousers to fish out his cock.

Reggie had a nice, fat cock. 8 inches, and as big around as a man's wrist, Reggie had never found a woman who complained about his size. He had found his status as a police officer had done wonders for his ability to attract pussy, as there were so many women, like this rich little white bitch here, who would do anything to avoid a ticket or jail time. He sometimes busted hot chicks just for the blow job. Yeah, Reggie dug being a cop. All of this power had made Reggie's cock rock hard now, and it stuck straight out of his pants, ready to be buried in the first soft, wet hole it could find. Lucky for him, and unlucky for Angela, mere inches from the tip of his massive cock was the entrance to Angela's untouched asshole. Reggie leaned over, and unloosed a long string of spit to cover the head of his cock, and to provide a little lubrication for his assault on Angela's ass. He then carefully spread her cheeks apart, and placed the head of his cock against the puckered entrance to Angela's ass.

She tried to relax, to keep the pain at a minimum, but Reggie was insistent. He knew what he needed, and he wasn't about to wait. Reggie shoved as Angela felt her ass split open. He slid his monster cock up her butt, and ignored her screams of pain. Angela had never felt anything like the searing pain that was shooting through her bowels right now. The huge cock that had invaded her ass was anything but gentle. It was nothing like the hundreds of cocks she had had inside her very wet, and very experienced pussy. This cock was torture. It burned, it stretched, it tore, and it just plain hurt.

Reggie moved his hands from her ass cheeks to her hips, and ground his meat in even further. He pulled back out a little way, but then shoved it right back in. Angela cried out in pain, "OW – you mother fucker! That hurts! Stop!" The four men just laughed at her, and Reggie grabbed her hips even harder. He began to pump in and out of her as with earnest. "Damn, bitch – you got one fine ass" he said, as he continued to fill her up. Reggie knew he couldn't last long – she was just too tight. His strokes got faster and faster, and his breathing got deeper and deeper.

"you fucking bitch...you're gonna make me cum. Damn, bitch – you got a fine ass" Reggie panted.

Angela surprised them, and most of all, herself, when she felt herself beginning to grind back against Reggie. It was actually starting to feel alright...more than alright, she began to feel her pussy get wet. Could it be that she was getting turned on by this? What the fuck was wrong with her? An uncontrollable groan of pleasure escaped her mouth while Reggie kept up the vicious attack on her shit canal. The harder and faster he fucked, the louder Angela's moans became. Reggie felt his balls contract, and knew that he was about to blow. He quickly pulled his cock out of her now-deflowered ass and spun Angela onto her back. Her face was a mess of tears, runny mascara, matted hair and sweat. To this, Reggie added an enormous amount of hot cum. He coated her face in his spunk. Rope after rope of cum shot into her pretty face, and Angela couldn't help herself. Her tongue snaked out to catch the last few drops on the fly, and to lick up the cum that was now dripping into her open mouth.