Body Language

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers

"Jack, honey, I wanted to show you that two could play at your little game. Turns out you're not as sly as you thought you were. Someone finally took the time to actually look into you, and it turns out that you, like most men, are just another dog." Her last three words were punctuated each with their own little jab into my skin from her nails. That was starting to hurt.

"Glad we had this conversation. If you don't mind, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here." I was fed up with her and wanted her gone. She, however, seemed to have different ideas.

"Oh, but I do mind. I'm not going anywhere Jack, I'm gonna stay a little longer, and you're gonna like it."

"No. You're not. I'm clearly not getting laid tonight, so if you don't mind, there is a bottle of whiskey waiting for me in the kitchen that I'd like to show a good time instead." I made a show of attempting to move her, hoping she would get up on her own accord. I was ticked off, but I understood that the last thing you wanted to do is apply even the slightest physical force against a woman who seemed like she wanted to tear your heart out.

"Yes. I am." She leaned forward into me, making it clear that she wasn't going anywhere. "What's wrong Jack, I thought you liked it when women climbed on top of you."

"Their intentions were a little clearer at the time. Beside, this has to be some kind of illegal. False imprisonment by someone in need of a mental institution."

"What are you implying Jack?"

"What do you mean? I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter. What part of that didn't you understand?"

"Are you... calling me... crazy, Jack?" Her tone was more dangerous when she asked that question than it had been all night. Her shoulders raised and tightened, I felt her legs, still on either side of me, squeeze slightly inward. Her nails in my shoulder seared again as she clenched tighter, pushing me back against the chair hard again. All the signs were there, and I was blind with stupidity.

"Yes. You are completely fucking crazy." The sheer amount of stupidity I had just displayed was further emphasized when I was actually surprised that she had slapped me again. When I turned back to look up at her, her finger was an inch from my nose.

"Don't. Ever. Ever call me crazy." This time I noticed her complete demeanor. She was clearly trying to kill me with that stare. I silently thanked God she wasn't armed, otherwise I would be dead as a door nail at the moment.

"Y-yes ma'am." I didn't use the slightest amount of sarcasm.

"I'm glad we have an understanding. Calling someone crazy isn't very nice, Jack."

"I-I'm sorry." Holy shit, I am going to die tonight. This is it, good bye cruel world. Karma had finally come back to me, dragging Death and his scythe behind him. I would like my tombstone to read 'Here Lies Jack, He Fucked Until He Fucked Up'.

"Apologizing? How odd, it sounded like you actually meant it. You aren't trying to appease me, are you? I think this would be so much easier if we were honest with one another."

"Honestly? I'd like to know how much longer I have to live. Can I have a shot and one last cigarette before you kill me?"

"Jack, if I wanted to kill you, I would have done it already, don't you think?"

"I'm trying not to think actually, the more I try to rationalize you're motivation for being here right now, the more my head hurts."

"Oh, poor Jack." She leaned forward and had the audacity to kiss the side of my forehead. "I'll try to stop smacking you around so much..." She kissed the other side of my forehead. "If you promise to be less of a stupid oaf." She said it in a whiny little voice that one might use to make fun of an over-obsessing mother tending to a scrape on her child's knee, but I wasn't really focused on her tone.

Each time she leaned forward to condescendingly peck my forehead; I glimpsed the two round fleshy mounds her dress was giving way to view. I know, I know. Her tits should be the last thing on my mind, but it's like I said earlier, sometimes a girl looks sexy when she wants to kill you. When she drew her lips back away from my forehead, she immediately took notice of my line of sight. Dammit, second time tonight she caught me staring, I must be getting rusty. She sat straight up letting go of my shoulder for the first time since our conversation began so that she could put both hands over top of her dress where it was previously slinking lower than intended.

"Jack! I know you are not sitting there staring at my chest while I'm trying to teach you a lesson about the way you treat women! Seriously!" She seem genuinely taken aback that I would do such a thing.

"Is that what this is? A lesson? Is this like some kind of intervention? Are you taking on all the poor innocent women in the world that would fall for an asshole like me as a charity case? Do I need legal representation?" Though my eyes never left her chest, and despite my sarcastic comments, I noticed her smile. Well hello there, this is a new development. Is that... amusement I see?

"Why of course. I am saving women all over from your clutches. Maybe I'll make it my life long goal to ensure you can never again invite yourself into some girl's pants."

"Damn, so I'm definitely not getting laid tonight?" I laughed; slightly surprised she took the sarcastic route rather than adding another mark to my cheek. Then again, maybe I was just pressing my luck.

"Oh, did you mistake this for foreplay?" She was almost cocky when she said it.

"Some women are into weird things." I leaned forward slightly. "What turns you on darling?" I had moved beyond pressing my luck, and on to digging my own grave.

"Oh really?" She said it dryly, and she dropped her hands from her chest and used one finger to press my shoulder back against the chair, I didn't resist. "The man with the master plan doesn't already know? Aren't you supposed to be good at that sort of thing?" Her legs were no longer wound like springs on either side of me; she had relaxed the muscles in her body to slouch a little as she straddled me. It was almost like she didn't vehemently hate my guts after all.

"I'm not some omniscient sex god. I try different things until I find something you like. Then I exploit it." There was more truth in that than she probably suspected.

"I'm not as easy as one of the toys you bring home, you aren't just gonna magically find my button and push it."

"Give me two hands and a map, and I'll try my best." She rolled her eyes at me.

"You really do think you're going around blowing girls minds, don't you?"

"Have you uncovered some evidence suggesting otherwise during your 'private eye' act when you were investigating me?"

"Ugh. No, in fact, as sickening as it sounds, most of the women I talked to actually liked you. God knows why." She glanced to the left and very slightly shifted her weight on her knees before muttering something unintelligible under her breath. Did that sound like embarrassment? Mixed with...envy? Hold my calls nurse; I gotta interesting case on my hands.

"What was that? What did you say there?"

"I said... they said you were great in bed. Ok? Are you happy now? Is that some kind of gratification you needed? Satisfaction that you really are whatever image you have of yourself in that your fat head of yours?" Embarrassment out the window, replaced immediately by our dear friend anger. Terrific, I love when their mood's swing around like wrecking balls. Quick, exit, stage left.

"Is it wrong that I've had a little bit of practice in the area? Is it so bad of me that I like to please the women I'm with?"

"No! It's just... ugh. It's so unfair that conceded assholes like you are good at what you do. And even though you're a horrible person, women flock to you for a good screw. So you are always getting laid, and the ones who refuse to stoop to your level get left on the hook, sexually frustrated all the fucking time!"

Bingo. Jealousy and sexual frustration. "So... having trouble in the bedroom?" I cocked an eyebrow and glanced down at her chest again, and darted back up to her eyes. That dangerous look was back.

"Don't you look at me like that, Jack." She tensed back up, one hand flitted to the top of her dress, the other waving in my face.

"I could help you with that you know." Her hand shot back to my shoulder, pressing her nails into my skin enough to make me wince.

"Not a chance. You can't always get everything you want Jack. Someone has to put you in your place."

"Anna, baby, it's not about what I want... It's about what you need." I cooed at her, and slid a hand up her thigh gently. She grabbed my hand and forced it back on the armrest.

"Touch me again, and I swear to God, I will claw your eyes out, stab you repeatedly with my heels, and tell the cops you tried to rape me. No one will bat an eye when they cart your body off." The way her words seethed out of her mouth, the cold tone in her voice, the way her eyes glistened, almost begging me to do something stupid, let me know she was not, in any way, shape, or form, joking.

However, during the quick moment where she wrestled my hand off her thigh and pushed it back, her legs had adjusted further apart, and she was now snugly pressed against the crotch of my jeans. Her dress was already short, but the movement had also moved the dress up so that it had to be barely, if at all, covering that wonderful ass she had back there, and in the front I could swear that I saw a black cloth triangle just under the hem of her dress.

Her death threat from three seconds ago was still ringing in my ears, snaking their way through the audio receptors in my brain and straight down to the Id, who was very blatantly ignoring it. The Id checked the sensors and receptors in my nervous system, saw stimulation and started building steam. Sending more blood to the lower parts of my body as my Ego and Super Ego started pounding on the doors screaming and yelling to stop the process. My body fought itself as the Id pushed ahead dumping adrenaline and erotic energy into my veins and the Super Ego and Ego pressed against the glass of the door, shouting "ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSON!" but it was already entirely too late.

Back in the land of tangible reality, everything had frozen. The look of death on Anna's face had been replaced by one of shock. I was near positive it was a mirror of my own. The weight of her body was pushing itself down so that the bulge in my jeans was firmly pressed against whatever lie underneath the dress. She slowly looked down, eyes wide with astonishment, as she tried to comprehend the position, no pun intended, she had found herself in. She looked in horror as her vision confirmed that she was in fact, on top of my erection. As she stared down, processing this information, her dress rolled forward on her shoulder slightly, and the top of her chest became visible again. Somewhere deep inside me, visible stimulation was relayed to my Id, and I felt the bulge in my pants twitch. Anna's head snapped back up, glaring at me, but as she did she shifted again on top of me, barely inching up on my erection. The physical stimulation caused another twitch, coupled with an impulse to bite my lip and release a barely audible, delighted hum.

The look on her face changed slightly, and it told me she didn't hate the feeling of something hard between her legs. But then it was gone and replaced by anger. She narrowed her eyes, stuck her finger in front of my face, and spoke with venom dripping off every word.

"You. I can not believe you. You si-" She was cut off as I playfully bit her finger. God I'm stupid.

She slapped me with such force that my Ego and Super Ego spilled through the door of my brain with a slew of curses. Maybe biting her finger was taking things a bit far? As she followed through with her slap, her momentum coupled with the way my body twisted almost sent her toppling off the chair onto the floor. For some reason I'll never be able to explain, I grabbed her hips and tried to hold her into place so she wouldn't fall. Her hands flailed out, finding my shoulders and clung to them for dear life. The motion of us both countering the sideways fall caused our bodies to fall back against my chair, which promptly popped out its foot rest and snapped back into a laying position. She rocked forward on me, and as luck would have it I could easily see down her dress again.

Her face was inches from mine. Her body still pressed against the throbbing pole in my pants. Our eyes locked in the awkward silence. Somewhere deep within my head, the Id pushed the Ego and Super Ego out, shoved his body against the door, locked it, and sighed in relief, sinking to the floor. It was at that point that I grabbed her hips and forced them harder against me, grinding up with my body as I did it. I craned my neck forward, grabbed her lip with my teeth and flicked my tongue against it as I sucked it into my mouth.

Anna moaned into my mouth as I slid the length of myself against her with only a thin fabric between her and my jeans. She pressed her lips against mine and brought her hands down from my shoulders to rest on my chest. That lasted all of a few seconds before she ripped herself away from me, pushing against my torso with one hand as she pushed back the curly light brown hair out of her face.

"You've got a lot of nerve!" She screamed at me. I don't know why, but I could only smile. "I hate you." She spat out at me, but I could see it in her eyes, she didn't hate me, she wanted me. She just needed the right push to realize it. I applied pressure down on her hips again while pushing mine up. Her eyes fluttered up for a second before she regained her composure, then she sat there, staring at me. I watched as she fought herself, weighed her conscious, applied the slightest pressure against my chest with her hand, and then lost control. Her hand let go of the hair she was holding back and shot to the belt on my jeans, tearing it off with deft skill. Interesting... wouldn't had figured.

I reached up to grope her heavy chest as it hung over my body while she fumbled with the button and zipper on my pants. She yanked back, swatted my hands away, and shook her finger at me. "No touching." I threw my hands up in mock exasperation as she went back to taking off my jeans. After the fastenings were undone, she lifted up tilted forward and yanked them down. She then sat back down on me, but not before grabbing the sides of her dress and pulling them up to waist level. She grinded against me, the only thing between us were my boxers and a satin looking pair of lacey panties that were bikini cut to show all of her hips, half of her gorgeous ass, and looked to be all but see through except a small triangle in the lower front of them. She continued to rub herself on me, biting her lip every now and then, keeping her eyes clenched shut. I attempted to run my hands along her legs and she swatted them away again, so I stayed clenching the arm chairs. Apparently I was just a bystander now, albeit not at all innocent. She opened her eyes and desire flashed through them, she looked right at me and announced what I could already feel.

"I'm very wet." She grabbed at the top of my boxers, lifted herself again and dragged them down to meet my jeans, still bunched around my knees. She rolled her eyes and looked at me, frustrated. "Kick them off." I looked at her, confused at first, but then she motioned back to the clothing around my knees. "Now."

"Yes ma'am." I was always happy to please. She reached down and pulled aside the thin black material still separating us and slid up and down my now exposed penis. She pulled back and grabbed ahold of me with her hand, squeezing the base with a pleasant pressure. She looked back up at me with one eye brow raised.

"Big." It was a statement. It wasn't a compliment, it wasn't a squeal of delight, and it wasn't an excited exclamation. She just stated a fact. Regardless, I responded.

"Thanks."

"Shut up." She let go of the base and stroked the entire length of me twice. It wasn't an enthusiastic act; she wasn't trying to please me. It almost looked like she was testing it. This was an uncharted area for me. What exactly was she trying to figure out? As far I knew, mine worked just as good as any other. Before I could ask, she leaned down, and without any precursor wrapped her lips around me and slid her tongue all the way down the shaft. I gasped out loud, my hand shot to grab the back of her head but I somehow managed to quickly restrain it back to the arm rest. I didn't want to break any of her rules while her teeth were so close to my most coveted body part. She sucked in her cheeks and brought herself all the way back up to the tip, only to tilt her head at a slightly different angle and take me into her mouth again, this time running her tongue down the side of my shaft.

She did this a few more excruciating times, each time bobbing into a different angle with her head. I fidgeted, gasped, and whimpered each time, fighting the urge to grab her everywhere, anywhere. I was slightly relieved when she removed me from her mouth, but immediately missed the feel of her lips pressing against me, the sides of her mouth gliding down the sides of me, and her tongue applying a liberal amount of pressure against the underside of my aching cock. She leaned back again, and grabbed ahold of me. This time when she stroked me, her hand glided over my glistening cock, slick with her saliva. I think I saw her smile slightly.

"Much better." Then she reached around my hard on, pulled it back away from my stomach, rubbed the soft pink flesh between her legs until she found the opening and, without ceremony, pushed herself down upon it. She stifled a moan, keeping her eyes closed and a hand on my chest to keep her balance as she bottomed out on top of me. For someone who hated me so much, she had an odd way of showing it.

I took in the sight of her on top of me as she sat there, completely still. She had a small thin trail of light brown hair that begged to be followed. Inside, she was hot, so much so that the heat was radiating on to my thighs and hips. She was also wet, much wetter than I had originally imagined. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Don't think this means I like you." Her face wore a warning, suggesting I should consider the consequences of making such assumptions.

"Wherever would I get that idea?" Turns out I was getting laid after all, blood flow was scarce, and the first thing to go on skeleton staff was my brain. Needless to say, sarcasm was my default setting in life.

"Shut up, you're ruining my good mood." She leaned back as she said it, placing her hands on my knees, changing the angle of insertion.

"Shit, this is you're good mood? I can only imagine what a bad mood looks like." She didn't even look at me, she stared at the ceiling and moved forward and back once with her hips.

"Keep it up and you'll find out." She slowly moved back and forth three times in succession. She waited a few seconds, her neck and face slightly pink now at the pricking anticipation. Then again, this time with more force. I licked my lips at the change in pressure.

"Mmm... yeah baby, harder." The slow rocking made me want more, I wanted to grab her hips and put a little bounce in her movement, but I seemed to be banned from touching her with anything that wasn't my penis.

"I'm not very interested in what you want." She stated matter-of-factly as she dropped her gaze from the ceiling and again moved her hips back and forth slowly.

"Take it as a suggestion then, I guarantee you'll like it." The resulting smile she gave me let me know she wasn't buying it. I sighed as she continued to rock against me. Each rocking motion of her body tilted me, pressing me harder into an area that was quite possibly the fabled g-spot, and as she slowly moved back and forth I slid against it. The resulting small flicks gave a small quick pleasing sensation toward the tip of my buried member that had me wanting more.

Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers