Body Shifters: The Hitch-Hiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seraglio
seraglio
133 Followers

"Bravo!" I offered the performer, as I took a sip from a nipple lying beneath me. It was sweet. That had been another complication of harem life. Her name was Tina, from the lineage leading from Tiffany via Tracey. She was a green-eyed, coffee-haired young beauty that I was pinning to the wall one afternoon as I reamed her eager slit with my still-growing foot-long cock. I diddled her clit at the same time I forced my manmeat into the slick womanhood, and in a surge of erotic pleasure, her F-cup breasts spurted sweet, tangy milk into my mouth.

"What the - are...are all of you able to do that?"

"At the middle of our life-cycle, yes Master." And her resting body shape was already that of a busty stripper.

"All this time..." Tina knew that I was disappointed that they'd kept this ability from me.

"We...we didn't know how you'd react, Master." she explained. I tried to reassure her that her shifter-milk was wonderful, and the idea of lactating nymphomaniacs was one that brought me extreme delight. That revelation had been a watershed moment for the busty, sex-crazed alien creature. She vowed then and there that she and all her lineage would always have a surprise in their nipples for their Sire-Master.

Somehow, Tina had worked out a way to give differently flavored milk from the six gallon-jug breasts that wobbled upon her torso as she lay sprawled beneath my cushioned pallet. Her chocolate milk was getting richer, but I especially enjoyed her first breast on the third row - she'd gotten a Pina Colada taste just right. Gurgling my delight, I thrust two fingers into her drooling pussy and flicked her clit in the way that she liked best. The fertile alien entity shrieked her glee and writhed in a burst of erotic delight from my touch - her grasping vagina holding me captive for a sweet moment.

But our moment of joy was interrupted. From the door leading to the garage, an exact replica of myself wearing a pink bathrobe strode in holding a letter in hand - then morphed into a slender asian woman clad in a see-through white mesh bikini.

"It's from the Court." she announced.

"Damn...the Ex is still challenging the terms of the settlement..." I grumbled. Divorce court was a grueling nightmare - the sort of thing to be avoided at all costs. Would I get one of my shape-shifting sexual vessels to impersonate me for the proceedings? Hmm...no, not precisely....there were other ways....

**********

"In which case, a K11 affidavit in support of a freezing injuction is entirely permissible." Linsey informed the court, looking every bit the attorney in the business dress and horn-rimmed glasses she had formed out of her own shape-shifting tissues. She continued on speaking in arcane legalese about the different precedents regarding pre-nups and post-nups and why my Ex's claims on yet more of my income were invalid. (What would the judge say if he knew that for the past three weeks, my income had been earned by an alien shapeshifter that had impersonated me at work?)

It was a truly rare spectacle; there should be no reason for the courtroom to be nearly half-filled with onlookers in a simple divorce case of a middle-management nobody.

Yes, I'm sure it hurt my case to pack the court with this bevy of beauties, who all seemed enamoured of me. Twenty-nine gorgeous women, mostly sleek young teenagers but with a few porn-stars and handful of busty amazons had all shown up to support me - wearing a wide variety of brazen outfits, from high-school cheerleader uniforms to dominatix leather, blowing me kisses.

On the rare occasions that I felt it necessary to appear in public myself and not use a shifter proxy, I had learned to tie down my spectacular fourteen-inch cock against my leg. Walking was more than a little awkward, but the looks, the gasps, the assumptions people made was worth it in my view! I avoided most retail stores however; with this cock, and the balls that went with them, I didn't want any cashiers to think I was trying to smuggle out a baseball bat and catcher's mitt.

And the Ex...seeing her lip quiver, her jaw start to drop as more and more luscious lovelies filled into the court to blow kisses and hold up signs of support for me. The look of mind-numbing confusion and disbelief on her face was the best revenge I could imagine. Me...ME! Surrounded by these impossibly hot babes! (So what if they were all part of some symbiotic alien species addicted to my sperm? The Ex didn't need to know that!)

And the creme-de-la-creme` was Linsey. Her ancestor, Lisa had produced a line of more practical, serious-minded beings that worked very hard at making our living arrangement financially feasible. And Linsey was extremely intelligent even as a young hardbody.

I'd found a great law library, and in days her lightning-quick alien intellect had internalized the convoluted maze of knowledge that many humans spent months, years studying. There was no doubt after that, that these creatures were smarter than me, probably faster learners than almost any human. Yet their instinct compelled them towards a path of accomodation and sexual submission. With their powers of transformation and incredible ability to absorb information, they probably stood a good chance of subverting civilization and conquering mankind. Yet they seemed to have no aggressive tendencies or personal ambition - existing to offer service and succor to other species. And that species would in turn serve them. I realized that now. The Shifters wouldn't need to fight a war to conquer Earth, why risk death when you can gain the willing support of a potential competitor? They were probably destined to surpass mankind as the most successful species on the planet - and I would love every minute of it.

I'd be lying to myself if I denied that I would willingly spend the rest of my life inseminating these creatures.

"This....this..." The judge, a bald old coot with wiry eyebrows banged his gavel. Banged it again, then - jaw quivering in outrage - beat it one more time before mustering the control needed to speak intelligently.

"This circus stops now!" he demanded, waving his gavel threateningly at the unusual audience. "I want to see YOU, and your counsel, in my chambers!" he hissed at me and Linsey. All part of the plan.

**********

"...and you; what Law School did you attend?" The Judge asked Linsey as we stood together in his stuffy chambers, replete with shelves full of musty old legal volumes.

"I'm self taught, your Honor." The judge frowned at what to him was an absurdity. Self-taught? He couldn't believe that I would trust my fate to an amateur. If he only knew - but he soon would.

"Sooo....you believe that by making some sort of mockery of this court, you're going to achieve....what exactly?" He paced in a circle.

"It's nothing like that, your Honor - but we do expect that you will show us considerable leniency." Linsey informed him.

"Why should I do...do...I..." his words caught in his throat as two of my girls approached him. While he'd been looking the other way, they had melted and flowed under the door and quickly assumed their natural, resting form - golden-tanned teenage heart-throbs (or perhaps cock-throbs in their case) matching the perfect beach-blonde ideal. Yet here, their young and tight bodies were dressed in Catholic School-girl uniforms; Right at the youthful cusp of legal age. They smiled broadly, and moved with sinuous grace to kiss and caress the Judge.

It turns out that one of my earlier babes, Linda produced offspring that became computer-whizzes; their fast and flexible shifter-intellects mastering a great deal of networking and data-mining techniques in addition to the requisite nerd-esque hacking skills. One of them discovered that this particular judge had been in hot water before for allegations of inappropriate sexual conduct and rumors of teenage prostitution - a real class act. But with his political connections, he'd managed to obfuscate the investigation and conceal enough hard evidence to prevent being disbarred. But I wasn't trying to get him fired, he was getting just what he craved.

When one of Linda's descendants discovered this Judge's secret fetish, I was so proud that I immediately pumped two full loads of my sperm into her ass as a reward. That night, I'd given her enough of my cum to reproduce, her fission resulting in two hot young blondes; just what the Judge couldn't resist. Matching the fantasy he'd always asked for when visiting his secret madams. Lina and Lindy where their names. They assured me that they would miss me, but the whole harem agreed to the plan, and the twins were willing to adapt to a new Master.

"You can't...what is this supposed to be?" The girls plastered him with kisses.

"They're going home with you. To pleasure you in whatever way you can imagine." I explained.

"Wh-why this...you can't...I'm not susceptible to this...this..." Lina thrust her tongue into his ear while Lindy crawled beneath his black robes. Her girlish moans and the Judge's shiver of delight gave me the assurance I needed.

"I haven't...been so long since I felt...." He was losing it - his fantasy come to life, and his resistance was beginning to crumble. "C-can't be...not what...it seems."

"It's better than it seems." I continued. "No parents to start up investigations, no official records of their names or births anywhere. And they'll go home with you, and give you more pleasure and passion than you could hope to get from any whore." But it wasn't my words that convinced him. The passionate enthusiasm of Lina and Lindy as they writhed against him, so eager for his sperm, trying to bond to him as their new Master - it was their eagerness that convinced him.

"And why should they get all the fun?" Linsey asked me. Her prim and proper dress melted away into her skin leaving only statuesque nudity as the threesome gravitated to the desk as the Judge buried his face gratefully in Lindy's crotch. My Lawyer got down on her knees, and with a too-long tongue caressed my rising cock as her hands freed the monster from strained pants. This hyper-intelligent being was still addicted to my sperm, and intended to collect payment for her efforts on my behalf. Lawyers who worked for sperm, just what the world needs!

I'd gotten Linsey into the porn-star phase of her lifecycle mainly by cumming onto her tits; she was a breast-focused entity. But today it would be different. Yes, my cock felt the silky delight of the silk-soft skin of her bosom, cradling my mammoth shaft in valleys of cleavage that expanded from grapefruit size six inches in busty diameter in as many seconds. Yes, there was that pleasure as my cock was enveloped in smooth boob, but more...there was strange moisture that I couldn't identify...

Some sort of slit...opening up - between her breasts! I realized then that her protean anatomy had the ability to recreate and relocate vaginas wherever it was convenient, and that was had happened. I slid between her breasts and into a new, misplaced pussy. I gasped sharply at the mind-boggling rarity of the experience. But my cock....so long...so hard... My manmeat erupted up her throat and out of her mouth! her tongue wrapping and caressing my man-sausage in this tit-fuck combined with reverse blow-job - a shiver of shock and delight ran down my spine, and I exploded.

She closed her mouth and bulged her cheeks to catch every trace of my spurting reward. And her body absorbed it all. She would grow stronger, larger, healthier from this blast of sperm, drawing this latest shifter-slut closer to the time when she would proliferate into more creatures like Lindy and Lina.

**********

Her legal team, (paid for with Mr. Urologist-Boyfriend's money) had assured her the case would be a slam-dunk. They were at a loss to explain why the Judge had decided so completely in her ex-husband's favor. But she knew. She had heard rumors the strange, incredible orgies. She'd found the address; it was a bigger house - somehow her worthless, balding ex-husand had really profited.

No one opposed her. She stalked through the split-level house past gangs of naked women of all conceivable ethnicities. Most were cleanging, straigtening, but a few were doing heavier work - like lawn-mowing and carpentry to expand the house. At least fifty of them so far.

And there he was; worthless bastard. A balding, fortyish waste of a man with a throwaway job with a no-name insurance company - or so it seemed. But it was clear that this man - her ex-husband could not have left the house in a long, long time.

His mammoth cock was two feet in length, thick as a beer-can, balls like a gallon-jug. It was clear that he had become a pure rutting animal. He did not speak, merely grunted as he blasted forth another liter of hot sperm for the mouths, cunts, or asses of the feminine horde that reclined around him. Those closest had multiple breasts that they suckled him with, while he in turn pumped out a near-limitless reservoir of manseed.

They were compassionate, undoubtedly. They caressed him, stroked his body, face and cock, and constantly plastered him with kisses, making comforting, cooing sounds. And one after another, they would impale themselves on his manhood and shiver in delight. How could any woman take such a monster into herself? It was as surreal as it was happy; as perverse as it was pleasurable - an amplified mockery beyond all reason of every man's wet dream.

"You thought that flaunting these babes would make me jealous," the human woman told him. "This was to be your revenge on me... and I can't begin to understand what kind of whacked out nonsense is going on, but it's clear to me that you're just as useless now as you were during our marriage. Seeing you like this, nothing but a mindless dick is revenge enough for me..." she finished.

Her ex-husband's only response was a throaty grunt, followed by another blast of sperm into the grateful pussy of a moaning, voluptuous red-head.

seraglio
seraglio
133 Followers