Bold Action Becomes Her

Story Info
A hot oral encounter.
876 words
3.85
18.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those parties. Fabulous home, beautiful women and handsome men were everywhere, mingling and socializing, drinking the finest liquor and eating delicious food. With all that it was boring, too smooth for Kim's liking. She preferred things a little more edgy. After so many previous sexual adventures, it seemed like nothing was going to jump off tonight. She needed a conquest but this didn't look like the type of venue that would provide one. Then she spotted him and all that changed.

Kim found herself watching him from across the room. Couldn't help it really. He was nice looking but not drop-dead fine. She had been with better looking men in her past but there was something about him. He was tall, well dressed, a bit on the thick side with a shaved head and a salt and pepper goatee. What really drew her to him was the easy way he handled himself with the crowd at the party. Very self-assured, he moved comfortably amongst the beautiful people. She liked that in a man. He had a winning smile and there was a hint of mystery in his eyes. After observing him from a distance for a while she decided that he would have him, right here, right now.

The mere thought of taking control of a sexual situation was a huge turn-on for Kim. Men always thought they were in charge but she knew different. Power was the ultimate aphrodisiac and she could feel her nipples harden and the increasing wetness between her legs moistening her black thong. It was time for some bold action and she didn't care who was watching. Kim didn't really decide to follow him as he headed for the rest room. Just sort of found herself there, standing behind him as he waited for it to become available. He must have sensed her because he turned to see who was behind him and then came that smile, followed by the darting eyes as he took her in.

He was tall but so was she, and adding her four-inch stilettos they were almost eye-to-eye. She felt his eyes, looking at her long, curly hair, slightly upturned nose and the perfectly drawn lips accented with her favorite shade of Mac lipstick. He took a moment to study her curvaceous body before offering a gentle 'hello'. Just then the door opened and being a gentleman he stepped to the side and said "after you". Now was that moment for boldness so she smiled, stepped closer and grabbed his lapel, pulling him along with her as she said, "no, with you!"

Once inside, they exchanged a brief glance. Without a word she sat before him pulled down his zipper. Now the surprise was all hers, as he was not wearing any underwear under his designer wool slacks. All she found was eight inches of thick, dark- brown dick, darker then the rest of him. It looked like a sculpted piece of Godiva dark chocolate as she held it, hard and throbbing in her hand. She flicked her tongue around the rim and licked the tip, while her hand stroked the length of the shaft. The tip of her tongue made small circles down the length of the underside of his rod . . . pressing harder as she reached his balls. She rolled each sack around in her mouth, while she continued to stroke his dick. She went up the shaft again with her tongue and took him in her mouth...all the way . . . into her throat. Kim took a deep breath and the chill of the air rushing against his wet dick made him groan. She kept sucking him until he was totally engorged.

Now his body was swaying with each stroke . . . hands grabbing her thick hair. They were both moaning as the intensity increased. Kim found herself becoming more aroused. She was consuming him and all-consumed by him. They were both approaching their respective peaks. She felt him growing inside her mouth and that turned her on even more. Kim found a steady rhythm and was even more determined to show him how she got her nickmame, "the headmaster". Then he couldn't stand it any longer. He let out a low moan and filled her mouth and the back of her throat with his hot seed. That was when she felt the waves of her own orgasm wash over her.

After she caught her breath, Kim swallowed his cum easily and wished they could do more. She loved the taste of him and slowly licked him clean. Kim smiled at his now softening dick, gave it small kisses, stroked her face and neck with him, and then gently put it back in his pants. She carefully repaired her lipstick without a single word and confidently opened the door and stepped from the room. Some of the party guests in the hallway were startled to see them come out together but she just walked past them boldly, out the front door, not stopping until she was inside her car. Then what had just taken place hit her and she realized she would have a great story for her roommate Nancy when she got home.