Bon Appe'tit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was kind of in a state of shock as this was being explained to me. My assistant hurried me out of the office and down a dark hall. I climbed some steps and opened a small hatch. There was very little light but my eyes adjusted. I saw the lowered ceiling. There was a padded bottom and a couple of pillows. I saw the two openings in the bottom. My assistant hurried me to take my top off. My breasts had filled up again and felt hot. I climbed down to get in position. I leaned forward and lowered my huge udders into the openings. I could feel cool air from the room below on my breasts. My nipples got very hard. I heard some noise below as the dinner party was escorted into the room. My breasts were still covered by the curtain. There was an air of excitement and anticipation. The owner himself was explaining to his guests the menu. The Saudi Prince stopped him and asked to make sure that all the dishes tonight would be prepared with the sweet milk of his "cow" directly from the breast. Everyone chuckled when he said cow. He was right, that's what I was. The owner reassured him that yes he was going to experience a once in a lifetime dining event. With that the owner pulled on the curtain revealing to all below me my huge milk laden breasts hanging down over the table. I heard a sharp intake of breath below. This had to be a sight they had never seen before. Not only were my breasts huge but to have them isolated like that about a foot off the table had to be a shock to the guests.

The owner smiled at his guests reaction. He reached out and took one of my breasts in his hands. He lifted it up showing everyone the weight of it. He smiled and said that these were the best investment he had ever made in his life. He let go of my breast and it fell and undulated. Everyone below clapped. The chef was introduced. I had no idea what he was serving but I guess the first course required milk. I am not sure if it was the chef or his assistant but I felt an experienced hand on my right breast. The hand worked my breast down to my nipple and I felt my milk stream out. He was working it just like you milk a cow or goat and there were more claps and discussion from below. I guess he got enough for course one because he let go of me. I could hear utensils and pots and pans. I guess I was still dripping because some one reached up and dabbed my nipple with a napkin. Course one was served because I heard what sounded like eating and of course compliments to the chef.

So the evening progressed like that. Me laying down above a table with only my breasts exposed. Whenever milk was need for a dish I produced it. Whoever was milking me was getting quite good at getting a large volume to squirt out. It was very different then having a machine do it. I like this method a lot more. I guess the next dish required a lot of milk to prepare since I felt two hands one on each nipple squeezing me and I actually heard my milk forceably hit the bowl below. I think the chef was in hurry because the hands were working quickly. I heard someone say faster and the hands sped up. My milk was hitting the bowl like a machine gun. Everyone was clapping in time to it. Finally I guess he had what he needed and stopped. I felt a slight pat of his hand on the side of my breast like he was thanking me for coming through.

The last course was dessert and I was sure it was crepes. There had been a lot of my fresh milk used this night. I hope I wasn't going to run out. I guess the guests had gotten used to the sight of my big boobs hanging over their dinner table. There was conversation going on in different languages. The crepes were finished but before they were served each plate was raised up to one of my breasts and some fresh sweet milk was squirted on them. As the guests partook of this unique dessert the owner came back into the room. There was clapping and cheers all around for a spectacular night. Finally coffee was served. Each guest was asked if they wanted milk in their coffee. Of course everyone did. Instead of the chef or an assistant getting some from me each guest was offered by the owner to get their milk directly from the source, me, by themselves. There were jokes made about milking a goat as a youth, but I felt the first nervous guest reach out and touch me. He pulled on my nipple a few times but nothing was happening. There was a little chuckling and a suggestion was made. He readjusted his approach and a stream squirted from me into his cup. This was repeated and I estimated that there were 12 guests.

Finally the night was winding down. The Saudi Prince thanked the owner and said he would reward him for the perfect meal. Then he asked something that made my heart stop. He asked the owner how much it would cost to buy his cow. He was dead serious. The owner laughed and patted one of my hanging boobs saying it was not for sale. I knew everything had a price but surely he wouldn't sell me. There was silence and then the Prince said that he understood and that someday he would eventually have me. He then asked the owner a special favor. He wanted to know how much he would charge to let the Prince drink some of my milk directly from the source. I knew the owner was a business man and he would see an opportunity here. He said, one minute for $50,000. I was shocked and thought no way. The Prince didn't hesitate and agreed. I thought to myself that my nipples are about to be sucked on and I better have enough milk. I felt gentle smooth hands lift my breast into position. Warm lips wrapped around my nipple. I felt an insisted tongue moving and drawing my milk into the waiting mouth. It felt really good and I was enjoying it. I was having no problem with milk volume and I was proud of myself. Soon the minute was up and the mouth withdrew. A little kiss was placed on my breast. I thought well now that's done I can relax. I heard the Prince's voice again and he asked the owner if he could pay for everyone in his dinner party to get some of my milk directly from the source. Of course the owner agreed and I smiled to myself as to what a greedy bastard he was. Each of the guests took their turn at my breast. The owner made sure they had their fill, letting the suckling go on longer then a minute. Finally dinner was over. I had no idea what time it was but I had to be laying there for over two hours. My assistant came up to help me. It was a little difficult to get out of the ceiling box, but I admit it was kind of fun. I got dressed up there and made my way down to the owners office. As soon as he saw me he hugged me and even though my breasts were sore from tonight I hugged him back. He told me to go get some rest and that we would talk in the morning.

I woke up feeling pretty good. I was a little sore as I made my way down to his office. He smiled at me and offered me french coffee. My assistant translated as he gushed on and on about how I was such a key part to the success of last night. He thanked me over and over. I asked him if the Prince had been serious about "buying" me. He smiled and said he was very serious, but not to worry I was his "cash cow" so to speak. He asked me how I liked the experience last night of the special room. I smiled and said honestly that I preferred that a lot more then to simply be milked by a machine. He smiled and said, good, good. I suggested some changes to the little area I have to lay in and he said he would see to that immediately. He smiled and said that the word had already gotten out about the special room and the one of a kind dinning experience. He asked if I was up to it. I said up to what? He smiled and said the private dining room was booked up for a month and more requests were coming in by the hour. I expressed concern that I might get worn out if I had to do that every night He said not to worry. They would cut back on the milk needed in the main restaurant. He could make more in one night in the private room then in the main restaurant I really had no choice so I smiled and said I would do whatever I could to make it a success.

12