Bonsai Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

With my fingers still inside Aya's sweet puss I managed to roll her off of me onto her back. I sat myself up beside her and gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her boobs flattened against their own weight. She was beautiful as she lay on the bed.

"Come for me Aya," I whispered to her.

"Together," she mewed, her brown eyes wide open.

"Come for me first, then together. I want to watch you as you come. Come for me, please."

Aya smiled and closed her eyes for a moment. I gently stroked her belly with my left hand as my right continued inside her wet pussy and on her clit. Her belly trembled under my touch. Her thigh started to shake, just a little. She reached up and gently fondled her own nipples, slowly rotating them between her thumb and index fingers. I watched as her dark areola creased up.

"I love you," I whispered to her.

Her eyes opened up, glistening and looked straight into mine, her lips parted and widened into a broad smile, her chest rose up filling her lungs with air.

"I love you," she said exhaling. Aya face was starting to turn rosy. "Do you have," her chest lifted, "any idea," she exhaled, "what," she drew in a sharp breath, "you're doing to me?"

My dick was fully erect. I wondered if she knew what she was doing to me.

I leant over and kissed her on the lips, her breath was hot. A string of saliva arched between our lips as I pulled my lips from her. She rubbed her nose with the fingers of her left hand momentarily, then returned to her nipple. My lips hovered above her belly, touching it softly as it rose with each tremor.

Her clit was hard under my thumb, I curled my fingers, twisted them and knotted them together as I gently slid them in and out of her.

I was caught in the bio-feedback loop again. The smell of her arousal was driving me nuts.

Her face and neck were red as her chest rose panting for air. Her hips, thighs and belly were shaking, each to their own vibration. Aya's brown eyes never strayed from mine as I gazed down at her. Her smile was gone. Her lips tightened. Nose running.

"R.rob."

I slipped a third finger inside her, then put my shoulder into it and quivered my wrist as I pushed deep inside.

"Auughhh," her head, neck and shoulders rose off the bed, her pussy clenched my fingers and her belly tightened simultaneously.

"Auughhh," her pussy clenched and belly tightened again. Her nose ran, tears filled her eyes, her mouth was wet. She was clenching her breasts, pulling at her nipples with her thumb and index fingers. Her hips and thighs shook.

"Shhhughhh," contracting again, "hhhhggn," and again, "hnnn," and again, "hnnthh," and yet again.

She couldn't be lovelier or sexier. Her face was red, contorted as she gasped for air. Snot, sweat, saliva and tears were tangled with black hair matted to her face. Her pussy was oozing Aya-juice. She lay her head back onto the bed breathing heavily. Spasms echoed through her body for a few moments until, finally they stopped.

Slowly I pulled my fingers from her and pushed them straight into my mouth. I watched Aya watching me as I licked my fingers clean. A smile swept across her face as her hand slid up my thigh.

Pre-cum was oozing down my shaft to my scrotum.

I needed more of her pussy juice. My hands slipped around Aya's thighs as I dove for her pussy, mouth first. I could feel Aya's weight shifting below me as my lips found their way home.

Warmth enveloped my penis.

I rolled my shoulders back pulling Aya with me. She pulled her hips up separating her pussy from my mouth. I strained my neck to reach up to her wet, glistening lips as she pulled her legs up then squatted back down onto my face. My tongue found her dripping hole as her weight shifted down.

I could feel her tongue circling my cock head. I could feel suction on my cock. I could feel her nails and fingernails on my shaft, scrotum and balls.

And I could taste her heavenly pussy juice. I licked every fold and every crevice. Aya's hips rolled to meet my tongue and to let me access all of her sacred honey pot, from her clit to her bumhole. I licked, I kissed, I stabbed her with my tongue and my nose. I sucked and bit gently on her inner lips, her outer lips and her clit.

The shaking in my hips started to extend to my spine. My heart was beating wildly. Between licks and kisses I was searching for air. I was hot. Our pressed bodies were slippery from sweat. I knew my cock was about to explode.

Aya's hips angled down and I sucked her hardened clit into my mouth. I sucked it up and down with my lips, wet and slippery from my saliva and her juices, as if were a tiny cock. My nose plunged into her pulsating hole, enveloping my brain with her aroma, sending me into overload.

Her hips shook as she pressed down on me. My eyes rolled.

I needed to hang on. I needed air.

I sucked her nib. Nostrils flared. Hot. Wet. Cock pulsed. Hot. Wet. Heart. Muscles tight. Hips. Air. Wet. Hot. Hold on! Heart. Tight. Hold. Dark.

I exploded.

My hips shook. Aya gasped. I spasmed again. My nose flared. The muscle below Aya's bumhole flexed outward to my eyes. Her hips rolled. I spasmed again. Nose flared. It was hot around my cock. My hips shook. I held Aya tightly. She pushed down on me. I spasmed again. She flexed again. I could feel suction on my cock. I spasmed again. Aya's mouth and fingers were pumping my cock. Her muscle flexed again.

My heart was racing. I was gasping for air. My face was wet with Aya's juices. She flexed again. My eyes were watery. I could hear Aya snorting.

She rolled off of me landing on her back. I lifted my head to see her brushing hair from her red face. She was a mess, hair was plastered to her caught in sweat, sperm and saliva. Both of our chests heaved, gasping for air. Our arms found each other, fingers entwined, resting on elbows. We both needed air.

"It shot out my nose," she said gasping.

"What?"

"When you came, your cum shot out my nose." How is that even possible?

"Are you okay?" I lifted my head again to watch her.

"I need a Kleenex." I was off like a shot.

"I'm sorry," I said as I handed her a box of tissues, she was sitting up.

"It's okay," she said and blew her nose into a tissue, "I loved it."

"You can't love that," I was genuinely concerned.

"It was a little startling...but I love your cum. I love it when you come."

Music to my ears. She was wiping her face with another tissue.

"I love it when you come Aya. And I love you."

I could discern a fresh tear or two forming as she smiled at me. "I love you Rob." She blew her nose again.

We both collapsed into the bed softly kissing each other. My hands were all over her body, hers all over mine.

"Aya, thank you. That was incredible."

"We came together."

"I know. It was fantastic. Let's do it again."

"Not tonight."

"No, not tonight. But every night."

She let out a hearty, belly laugh. I stifled it with a kiss. I could taste my cum in her mouth. She kissed back with a passion. We snuggled, we kissed. We let out low little moans in each other's ears. Her skin was so soft. So warm. I was the happiest man alive.

"Turn out the lights," she whispered. I did.

I snuggled back under the covers with Aya. I'd never been happier. When I first met Carole and we got married, I was happy. But not like how I felt with Aya. Then it was if I was programmed to fill a role. With Aya, she was pure joy. I loved to make her happy. Her happiness brought me happiness. Another feed-back loop. I couldn't get enough of her. And it seemed that I could make her happy. That's all I needed to know. I didn't want it to ever end.

"Aya?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm?"

"Don't ever leave me." She squeezed me.

"Don't ever leave me Mr. Winstanley," she whispered back, half asleep.

I kissed her shoulder then contemplated her breath as she nodded off. She was so sexy.

"I'm going to have my period in the morning," she whispered as she rolled over. My flaccid cock nestled between her bum cheeks. I drew her in tight.

How did she know?

I woke up as Aya was getting out of bed. It was light out already. I needed to pee, but she was on the way to the bathroom already. We needed to pack up and get going. When Aya returned she had a tampon string hanging from her pussy. My fingers swiped her crotch.

"Sorry," she said.

"It's a good thing isn't it?" I thought about the near miss the night before last.

She didn't answer. She found a fresh pair of panties and slipped them on.

"Yes and no," she finally retorted as I got up off the bed. She gave me a big wet kiss and a hug as I headed to the washroom. "Good morning Rob." Her smile nearly drowned me.

"Good morning sweetheart," I kissed her back, squeezing one bum cheek.

"Coffee," I said as I closed the bathroom door.

As I showered I considered the logistics of packing everything up. We needed to split right away, have breakfast or brunch along the way. Most of the trees could get packed into the boat. I figured I had enough plastic sheeting to almost hermetically seal the entire lot and secure it with twine and duct tape. Everything else should fit into the pick-up bed, with the tonneau cover down.

Aya was dressed, packing the cooler up as I emerged from the bathroom. I'd borrowed her razor again. She poured me a mug of coffee. It seemed a lovely, sunny, morning outside. There wasn't a ripple on the lake.

I suggested to her that we should go and settle up with Henri and Yvonne first, just in case they were planning to take off somewhere, then pack-up. It was agreed that we would grab something to eat on the road.

Aya slung her purse over shoulder, I grabbed my wallet and we headed out the door towards the office.

"Ahhh! "Ahhh! We walked into a wall of blackfly.

"Just run Aya, run." I pulled her hand in mine and we took off. Aya it turned out, runs like a girl.

"Yeah, the blackfly are bad eh?" Henri said. No frikkin' kidding.

Even though we put on our nylon suits, gloves and head nets, both Aya and still managed to get bitten by the little bastards. They worked through Aya's hair to her neck and up my pant legs. We packed the truck and boat in cloud of them. Charles Schulz always drew his character Pig-Pen with a cloud of flies around him. We were that times a hundred thousand.

Our last words as we finally left camp were, "Let's get the hell out of here."

We stopped at a gas station that had a little restaurant attached. Aya insisted on paying for gas. I bought us western sandwiches and coffees to go.

"Good sandwich," she said, then took a big bite into her second half.

"I got ripped off," I said, "I actually paid fifty cents extra to have them put sliced tomatoes on mine. The jerk never did." Aya quickly flipped the wrapper to her sandwich closed and then gave fake innocent eyes as she chewed her mouthful.

Bloody hell.

Down the highway we went, surrounded by boreal forest.

We stopped at The French River Trading Post, a souvenir gift shop, on the way. I bought Aya and myself each a pair of moccasins. She bought me a camouflage pattern baseball cap with a protruding fish head from the front. She couldn't contain her laughter when she handed it to me in the cab. I had trouble keeping the truck and trailer on the road for a few moments.

The holiday Monday traffic wasn't too bad as we approached cottage country. It was busy, but we were doing good speed. About an hour and a half outside greater Toronto the traffic ground down to a halt. I turned the radio on as we crawl along. A tractor trailer had jackknifed, all three southbound lanes were blocked. All other north-south routes into the city were jammed.

Bloody hell.

It took us forty minutes, crawling on the shoulder, just to make it to the next exit. I kept heading west. Eventually we would get to a point whereby we are entering the city from the west end, rather than from the north.

As we both had to be at work the next morning, we decided that I would drop Aya off at her house. All she really needed was her purse and one bag. The trees, the cooler everything else I would take to my house and she would come over after work the next day. We would start on the trees and she would cook dinner. It seemed a logical plan.

I kept heading west and south-ish through concession roads. Eventually we found ourselves clear of bumper to bumper traffic and made our way towards Toronto.

We both needed to eat.

We stopped for dinner just outside Carlisle at a place called Clara's Country Kitchen. We almost missed it in the dark. It must have been a bit of a truck stop as there was enough room to park the truck and boat trailer. Expensive was my first impression. It didn't matter, we were starving. A very pretty girl with bright orange hair and name tag 'Hannah' took our order.

"Isn't she cute?" Aya commented, her eyes lingering as Hannah walked away from the table with our orders. I'd forgotten about that aspect with Aya. She was right though; Hannah was cute and had a perfect little ass.

"Now, now Miss Arslan, I expect perfect fidelity from you."

Aya smiled at me and put her hand on mine, "And I from you."

The meatloaf was fantastic, even Aya was impressed.

It was almost eleven when we finally made it into the city and drew up outside Aya'a townhouse. A familiar tune came on the radio; I turned the volume up a bit.

These are the days of miracle and wonder

The way the camera follows us in slo-mo

The way we look to us all

The way we look to a distant constellation

A few stars poked through here and there through the street lights. I pulled Aya's hand into mine and squeezed it.

There's dying in the corner of the sky

These are the days of miracle and wonder

And don't cry baby, don't cry

Don't cry

Tears were rolling down Aya's cheeks, again. I kissed her fingers.

*

If this story tickled you, then please be so kind as to reward me with a high five. It's only a mouse click away. Thumbs up for public comments too.

Oh -- this is an Earth Day 2013 entry. I need your input.

Thanks, sincerely;

eclare

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers
1...5678910