Book 01: Day and Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shyee
Shyee
341 Followers

Then they were each given a copy of the treaty which was identical to the ones they had signed before but now with the Queen's and King's names on it. "We each sign each copy like usual. It's identical to the current ones."

The other leaders nodded reading it over before picking up the pens and signing their names and started to pass the documents around so each one was filled. The advisors walked around and refilled each goblet as the dwarf leader stood up. "To new friendships and old. May they always stay strong." They joined glasses with the toast and then drinking.

* * * * *

Over the next ten years everything went smoothly. Outposts were set up with elite warriors which were called the Leaders Guards. The Leaders Guards consisted of mixed squads of archers, magic, scouts and close combat fighters from each of the races.

The leaders decided that Kay'n and Maya would head the squadrons to make sure they were trained fully along with their Captains to make sure the squads worked as one. That they knew what their comrades were doing without having to be told.

Kay'n and Maya worked closely with their teams, even though their family grew by two more, they travelled between outposts and organising large get togethers with each outpost for a large mock battle to see which outpost was the best. And to swap teams around if they felt someone would work better in others.

They had set up wards to deter any outsider from entering their land but they didn't consider one thing ...

* * * * *

A group of human children from the village down below were playing hide and seek in the forest. They felt a pull saying to turn away but their curiosity was stronger than what their mind was telling them, so they passed the wards and snuck up and stared in amazement of the guards training.

Humans were told from a young age about the magical beings in the forest but the children didn't believe the stories to be true, so frightened, they ran back to their village and told their parents what they had seen.

The parents knew it was to far fetch even for their most imaginative child to come up with a story like that so they went to investigate ....

+ + + + + + + + + + +

The End....For now

+ + + + + + + + + + +

Shyee
Shyee
341 Followers
1...345678