Bordello House Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling I replied, "Hungry for you Nick, yesssss," I cupped his soft velvety balls and hard cock, "And most definitely greedy for this."

"I hope you don't mind me saying this Laura, but I knew you were going to be good, a true slut."

I let my head slip lower, his hard cock slipping across my face, leaving a wet smear across my cheek. His cock jumped and Nick moaned through gritted teeth, "Oh quit teasing us both, you know you want it."

My hand wrapped around the shaft and a sucked one soft ball into my warm, wet, mouth, rolling it about, using my tongue to apply pressure. Nick inhaled sharply and I let my free hand slip back under him, my thumb massaging the base of his hard cock and my finger slipping back to tease his tight little asshole. Letting the one ball slip out of my mouth wet and slippery I sucked the other in. I glanced up meeting Nick's passion filled gaze. He jumped slightly as I fingered his ass.

Releasing his ball I slid my tongue up the hard length of his shaft, licking teasing. As my warm wet tongue slid over his swollen flesh he let out a soft moan. My teeth nibbled the hard defining ridge, my tongue tracing the crease, swirling about the opening, tasting his pre cum. My hand stroked him, up and down, pulling the skin tight over the engorged head. His hands tightened reflexively in my hair as my tongue teased the sensitive tip. I glanced up at Nick, smiling, my lips against his cock. He smiled back, "It feels so good. Are you enjoying it baby," he asked?

I slipped my wet pouty lips over him as I nodded an affirmation, my head bobbing up and down, up and down, sucking, tasting, stroking. His passion filled moans inspired me to take more of his heated flesh into my mouth, my lips stretched tight around him. I closed my eyes, sucking, my cheeks hollowed, feeling him deep in my throat. "Mmmm, yes my little slut, suck my cock, take it all baby," he begged.

Saliva dripped out of my mouth, over my lips. The warm wetness slipped out, and down over Nick's cum filled balls. I continued to stroke in and out, in and out, groaning softly against him, looking up to him for guidance. His hands entwined in my hair tugged gently on my head, his cock slipping out with a soft plop.

He stood up, pulling me up, to stand before him. As I watched he removed the shirt he was still wearing and stepped out of his pants and boxers, standing before me gloriously nude. His body was tan all over and his hard cock jutted out impudently. I continued to stare as he reached down stroking himself. He reached up and pulled me close, kissing me passionately and spinning me around. He leaned down over me, whispering as he thrust his hard cock against me. "Do you want it baby," he whispered, "Do you?"

I wiggled my ass, thrusting it back, my tortured, "Yesss," gasping out. His hands reached up shoving the tight skirt of my dress up and yanking down on my lacy panties. He then returned me to the couch, having me kneel facing over the back of the couch.

Subtly, without my even realizing it the balance of power had changed. No longer was I the one calling the shots. I was under Nick, being used for his pleasure, his slut whore to use as he liked. I knelt on the couch, my dress and panties around my knees and my breasts pressed into the back of the couch. I could feel Nick behind me, pressing down on me, trapping me. His hard cock, slippery with my saliva slid along the tight crack of my ass. He guided it into me finding the dripping wet slit my cunt had become.

His hand slid through my soft curls gathering them in his fist, forcing me to tilt my head back, facing him. His eyes blazed with desire that I knew matched the fire in my own. "Tell me Laura, my darling, do you want it? Do you want to be my whore, you little slut?"

He was holding my hair so tightly that even my slight nod was painful but at my tortured yessss he slammed into me, filling me with all of him.

I called out and he pulled out slowly, allowing me to feel every inch of him as he slid along the passion slicked walls of my hot cunt. He slipped the head along my swollen clit. I could feel it teasing me and I tried to thrust back taking it but his hands on my hips prevented it. I groaned, "Ohhh Nick, please. My pussy is so wet, so ready for you. You know you want to bury that hard cock of yours in me." He laughed, so I reached under us playing with his balls, guiding him back into me. But he continued to tease, allowing only the head to enter me, stroking, stroking, and just when I thought I would go mad with need, he filled me. My pussy convulsed around him as I came. Waves of pleasure sweeping over me, my pussy tightening and contracting about him, my toes curling.

"Ohhhhhh, I gasped panting for air. I tightened about him, relishing the strong sure strokes as he fucked me hard and deep. I could hear his balls slapping me on the ass and the musky scent of lust filled the room. All of my senses were being driven wild by this man, this fuck. The sound of our gasping breath and the slap of skin on skin, the smell of our heated response, the taste of his flesh and ejaculate, the feel of him, in me, on me, around me.

"Fuck this slut, Nick. Give me your cum baby," I demanded. His speed picked up as he continues to slide in and out of me, faster, harder, filling my cunt. His hand tightened in my hair as the pure animalistic lust took over. It hurt but all I cared about was the feeling between my legs. The demanding feel of his thick cock stroking inside of me. Nick moaned, his face grimacing as he exploded, shooting his hot load of ropy white cum into me. Suddenly he pulled out of me and spun me around, forcing me back down as he finished. His last few pumps squirted across my cheeks and lips. My mouth opened, my tongue licking at his sweet load. My hands slid back, grasping his bronze cheeks, bringing him closer, holding him to me.

I shoved him back to the couch, my head returning to his lap, cleaning him. Licking, sucking, moaning softly as my lips moved over his skin. His legs quivered slightly with the passion of our response. I looked up smiling and he reached for me, pulling me up on the couch next to him. My head lay on his chest, listening to his racing heart slow and I smiled softly to myself..

"Wow," Nick smiled smiling down at me. "Where have you been the last five years? I could have retired by now with a hot little whore like you working for me."

I stretched unashamedly, enjoying his hot gaze on me. "I would get to do this," I asked, "And you would pay me?"

"Most certainly," he replied, "So is it a deal? Are you going to work for me?"

"Let me think how I would work this into my life and I will get back to you," I answered. "in the meantime," I laughed, "Why don't you explain to me the fringe benefits of a job like this again."

Nick smiled, "With pleasure, ma'am," he said as he leaned down kissing me.

12