Boredom Leads to an Awakening Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheese
Rheese
59 Followers

"My pussy," I gasped, "is yours, Sir. My body is yours"

"Don't ever fucking forget it, boy."

He shoved my head down onto the bed, forcing my ass up higher. He went to work on the plug again. Pushing it and pulling it, fucking my ass as hard as he could without taking it out.

The pain was quickly fading as the assault on my ass was feeling better and better. I let out low moans each time he shoved the plug in deeper. He laughed each time I moaned, making me feel like a toy for his amusement.

"I think you're ready, boy," he said as he began to pull the plug out. "Time for your pussy to feel a real cock, boy."

Suddenly the plug was out, but the empty feeling didn't last long. The length of his cock dropped heavily onto my ass. I could feel the heat, pulsing off of his rock hard rod. When he moved his cock down the crack of my ass, lining up the head of his cock to the gaping opening of my ass I began breathing heavily, moaning like a bitch in heat.

Slowly he pushed the head of his cock into me. It felt amazing. He was slightly thicker than the plug that had just come out of me, so thankfully he stopped and allowed me to adjust to the size.

"Damn, boy, your pussy is tight!"

Hid hands clamped down on my hips, holding me in place. He began to pull me back onto him, sliding my ass down the shaft of his cock until I could feel his balls against mine. I had never felt anything like it. The warmth inside me, the fullness. I continued to moan like his bitch. Loving every inch of his cock deep inside me. He slowly pulled his cock out so that just the head was inside me.

"Time to be fucked, boy," he laughed.

Without warning he lunged into me, shoving his cock all the way in. His balls smacking mine. Just as quickly he was back out, then in again. He fucked me fast and hard. My body pinned down by his strong hands, not allowing me to do anything but accept the most intense feeling ever.

The speed and force of his fucking never let up. He relentlessly pounded my ass for what seemed like hours. I was being completely used, and I loved it. I concentrated on the feeling of his massive cock pounding itself deep inside me. I moaned, almost screamed the entire time his cock was inside me.

Finally, after the longest fuck of my life, he started to moan.

"Fuck yes, boy," he panted. "I'm gonna fill your cunt with my cum!"

With that he pulled me back onto his cock and held me there. I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching inside me. The I felt it. His cock exploded, filling me with his hot seed.

He stayed I side of me as his cock softened, letting it slide out of my ass on its own.

"Now turn around an clean my cock, boy!"

I quickly spun around and dropped to my knees. I took his soft cock I to my mouth, sucking him dry. I bathed his cock and balls with my tongue, making sure I got everything. He stepped back an pulled up his shorts and headed for the door.

"You have a nice pussy, boy. Be here next week, and I'll fuck it again," he said over his shoulder as the door was closing.

Then I was alone. Kneeling on the floor of a cheap hotel room, a huge load of cum leaking out of my freshly fucked ass and the biggest hard-on of my life. I climbed up into the bed and stretched out. My hands moving down my body. One hand wrapped around my cock and slowly began to stroke up and down. The other hand moved back to my ass and wiped up the leaking cum. I looked at my cum covered fingers as I stroked my cock. Then I brought hand down to my mouth and licked his cum. The taste was unbelievable. I hungrily fed myself his cum as it leaked out of me. My other hand pounding up and down on my cock. After what felt like seconds I exploded, covering my stomach and chest with cum.

I layer there for another hour, feeding myself a mixture of his cum and mine, dreaming of the next time I will get to feel his cock inside me.

Rheese
Rheese
59 Followers
12