Born Again Virgin Loses it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to kiss and fondle each other. She was stroking my cock while I worshipped her tits with my hands and I kissed my way down to her breasts and as I took her nipples in my mouth one by one, I kept thinking about long it had been since I had enjoyed a woman and how much I really liked, maybe even loved this woman.

We moved over to the bed and as she laid back, I peeled off her panties. She spread her legs and asked if I liked the shaved look. I said "god yes" and she said that she got a Brazilian wax job at the hotel spa today, just for me. I got on the bed with her and held her tight and we kissed again and again. We continued to fondle each other's bodies and eventually, I started to kiss my way down her body. I kissed her tits and sucked and sucked her nipples like I was baby.....she purred and fed them to me. Then I started to kiss my way down to her belly. She moaned and said "oh my god....this is what I have waited for so many years, this is one thing that I just can't do with my toys"!

I kissed her navel and worked my way down, skipping her clit but kissing the inside of both of her thighs. She moaned and started to buck her hips, trying to get my tongue on her clit. I teased her a bit more and finally, moved to her shaved pussy and started to tongue her clit. She moaned and said "oh my god...this is incredible...I had no idea this is what I have been missing all of these years"! I alternated licking and sucking her clit with sticking my tongue deep into her virgin snatch.

Honestly, although I had been married to my wife for 16 years, I really felt like this was the first time for me. I really felt like a true born again virgin. It was just that exciting and sensual.

As I was licking her, I felt her body moving around slowly. She was trying to get in position for our first 69 and I was eager and ready. In a bit, I felt her body go over mine and she lowered her pussy on my tongue again as she took my cock in her mouth. It was my turn to moan "oh my god...I have missed this so much, you are making me feel like a total man for the first time in so many years".

The tempo of our licking and sucking increased and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. With my wife, we had been through this so many times, it was just expected that I would cum in her mouth without warning so as I got close, it didn't occur to me to warn her until I reached the point of no return and I felt the cum boiling in my balls and ready to shoot in her mouth. As I started to cum, I suddenly came to my senses and said "Linda, I'm getting ready to cum!" But instead of her pulling out, she sucked me deeper and I unloaded in her mouth and at that moment, I heard her moan loudly as she started to cum on my tongue. She gushed a little bit of her cum on my tongue and face as I came and came in her mouth.

I thought she swallowed it all but she got off me and moved up and kissed me and as she did, I felt her tongue slide into my mouth and I was surprised as she pushed my cum from her mouth to my mouth and she started to swirl her tongue in my mouth. I returned the motion and we savored the combined tastes of my cum and her pussy juices.

As we kissed, we cuddled and held each other for what seemed like forever. I relished her smell and the touch and feel of her soft skin. She caressed my arms and my back and we continued to kiss like teenagers.

After a few minutes, I started to get hard again and I asked her if she was ready.

She smiled and said "oh yes".

I asked her if she wanted me to take the lead and she said, "yes, please take me".

So I rolled over on my back and by this time, my cock was rock hard. I told her to get on top and lower herself on me. She straddled my waist and slowly, I watched her lower her shaved pussy....we both gasped when her lips touched the tip of my cock. For her, she was about to feel a real cock in her virgin pussy for the first time. For me, it seemed like such a long time that it was like a first for me also.

She continued to lower herself until the tip of my cock was in her. She continued to lower herself. Although she was a virgin, as she had said before, she had fucked herself many times with toys so there was no dramatic cherry breaking or anything. It was just the thrill and sensation of two people making love. The loving passion of her having a cock in her for the first time, me losing my born again virginity.

She lowered herself until her pelvis met mine and she just held it there for a few minutes. She bent over and kissed my lips...I kissed her back and told her she was beautiful and that we were a perfect fit. She smiled and started to rock back and forth, grinding her clit on my pelvis. Then she started to move up and down. I took one of her hands and moved it to her clitty...right away she started to frig herself and then I took a tit in my mouth and started to suck her really hard. As I did, she moved up and down faster and harder. Although I had already cum, the feeling was amazing and I could tell that I would cum again soon.

I could tell that she was also getting close and so I told her to tell me when she was cumming and I would try and cum at the same time. Actually, I was starting to feel the cum build in me and I didn't think I would last for her but suddenly, she said "oh my god, I'm cumming again...cumming on my first cock, cumming for the first time with a cock in me". That was it...I released my second load of the night into her and it seemed even bigger than the first.

She continued to fuck me long and hard and I looked up and saw my cum slicked cock as it moved in and out of her pussy. I could tell that she wanted more but I was starting to get soft. She was aware that I was losing my erection but at the same time, she wanted more and so I saw her hand start to go toward her pussy. It was so liberating to see a young woman that was this comfortable with her sexuality and with me, that she was willing to get herself off with her fingers in front of me.

But I told her to stop and she looked surprised but I said "no, not your fingers...let me finish you off with my tongue again".

She said, "you mean you would do that after you came in me"? I said "yes...anything to please you like you have pleased me tonight". She said "I saw that once in a porn movie but never thought I would have a man that would do this.....so fucking hot..oh my god this is so hot". And so she moved up and lowered her well used pussy on my waiting tongue. As she did, my cum just flowed out and into my mouth as I stuck my tongue deep in her at first, and then I moved to her clit. As she rocked on my face, I licked and sucked her clit....I grabbed her hands and placed them on her tits...I looked up and saw her kneading them as her head bobbed back and forth.

First, I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer and deeper on my tongue...but then, I moved one of my fingers to her ass crack and slowly, I moved it to the opening of her anus. She screamed out, "oh my god....that feels so good...so good but take it easy please". So I slowly eased my finger in her asshole...she continued to rock and moan and I eventually got my finger up past the first knuckle.

At that very moment, she started to cum and as she did, she screamed out "oh my god, I'm cumming, and I think I'm going to pee on you, oh god, so sorry, I can't hold it back". I moved my mouth off her clit for just a second to say, "go ahead baby, let it go". And so she went over the edge and tensed up in her orgasm and as she did, she flooded my face and tongue with her hot pee. She didn't release that much...not enough to make a big mess of the bed, just enough to coat my face and fill my mouth.

I swallowed it all down and she rolled off of me and we collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep.

I awoke later in the night to feel her mouth on my cock. When I fully woke up, she said, "I'm sorry but I want.....well, I don't know how to say this but your finger felt so good when you put it in there, you know, would you put your cock in there please"?

Without words, I rolled her over and kissed my way down to her ass. I spread her cheeks and started to tongue her ass hole as she moaned and moved her ass up and down. I slobered her up and then got on top and just put my cock at the tip and slowly put it in. I took it slow and eventually, I got it all in. She said it felt amazing but she didn't think she could handle a real hard fucking. I said, "let's just hold it here and enjoy being joined this way for a while". We did and eventually, I got soft and took it out.

We fell back asleep and woke up the next day and had a straight fuck before we checked out, missionary style.

That was the beginning of a 6 month steamy affair where we would meet whenever we could for our special lovemaking. She finally broke off the engagement with her fiancé but at that time, I told her that we also needed to break off our relationship as I was just too old for her and she needed to find someone her own age.

Although we were tempted to do more after that, we stuck to our commitment and eventually, I was promoted to a job in another city. I call her up every now and then just to check on her and stay in touch. She has met a great guy her age and says that are planning to get marriage.

But she will always hold a special place in my heart as the one that took my virginity for the second time.

12