Born Into Darkness Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, she stood up and ran her hands through his fur, earning a growl from Dean. "You like that huh?" Sophie smiled as she played with his ears and then started giving him a Mohawk by putting her hands together with the fur in between, surprisingly it stayed in place.

Dean shook her hands off and started nuzzling his face against her neck. It felt good but it tickled so much Sophie pushed him away and ran to the other corner of the gym.

Guessing Dean's wolf liked to play chase, he was crouched in a predatory stance and stalked towards her. "No, bad wolf. Stop it, play nice now." Sophie said while smiling.

The black wolf pounced of her, landing on top of her, making her laugh. He made sure not to crush her, which was nice of him because she remember when she and Danny would mess around and he would sometimes take it too far.

Sophie felt safe with Dean, even in his wolf form. She liked that she could let her guard down for once, even around Mandy she was sometimes timid, but with Dean she knew in her gut that he wouldn't judge her.

What are you thinking about mate? Sophie jerked as soon as she heard Dean's voice in her head.

"Dean, you want to explain why I can hear your voice in my head?" She said as she cupped his big wolf head. He licked her wrist leaving behind a trace of saliva, but she could care less, plus it didn't even smell bad. It smelled like mint, like Dean's breath.

Is it weird that she just described his breath as minty? Yeah, she's beyond weird. But she bet she wasn't the only one who thought about their boyfriend's/ mate's minty breath.

Sorry, baby I forgot to tell you that I can talk to you like this as long as you don't block me. And I have to admit, I think it's cute how you're thinking about my minty breath. Dean said causing Sophie to blush as she hid her face in Dean's fur.

"You can read my mind too?" Blushing even harder at the thought of him catching her while she thought about his package.

Only can get a few words here and there whenever you think really hard on something; but I can feel most of your emotions which is good cause I asked Kell if that was normal and he said our bond is going to be stronger than ever after I mark you. Dean said in a prideful tone. Leave it to him and boost his Mr. Macho ego. But she had to love it.

Right then and there it hit her. When Dean marks her, she won't be human anymore. She'll be immortal. "Baby, after you turn me that means I won't be human anymore, right? Can I still see Mandy? Can I still work? Will I have to go into hiding because I might eat someone or grow a tail midday? Or-" Sophie's rant was cut off by Dean barking. If she had to guess he was laughing at her.

Oh man, I can always count on you cupcake to make me laugh. And to answer your questions, no you'll be immortal, yes you can see Mandy, yes you can work, no you don't have to go into hiding and how the heck did you come up with the idea of eating someone. Sophie, Shifters don't eat people. We might hunt a few times, but we don't eat people. As for the tail, your animal will reveal itself the next day after I've marked you. Breath baby, everything will be fine. Dean's body was no longer a dog but a little puppy.

"Ah! You're so cute I can just squeeze you till your head pops off!" Sophie lifted Dean into his arms and hugged his new form into her body. "Damn, you really can do anything." She said setting him on the floor.

Dean slowly shifted into his human form, which she missed. As soon as all the fur was gone and he was back on his two feet, she sprang into his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around his body and rained kisses on his face.

She has no idea why she felt the way she felt right now, but she didn't give a damn.

Dean's rumbling laughter made her pause and look into the warm brown eyes she adored so much.

"Baby, I'm still naked." Dean said as he wrapped his buff arms around her body, keeping her from moving.

Sophie blushed and put on her best sexy face. "Maybe we should go to your room so I also can be naked with my mate. You did say we had some unfinished business-" Dean flashed them into his room and before she could get a word out she was pinned onto the bed with a golden eyed Dean on top of her and very naked.

"You should never tease me... mate." As soon as the word mate left Dean's lips, Sophie's clothes melted off her body, making her gasp at his actions. She was also getting very wet at the thought of what his next moves were going to be.

"I live to tease baby." Sophie said arching her back so her breasts were rubbing against Dean's chest, causing him to growl and tighten his hold.

Sophie had no idea where all this confidence was coming from, but she sure as hell wasn't going to let it go to waste. That's when it hit her; they needed to check up on Roxana's mate.

"Dean, I know this is going to wreck everything right now, but we have to check up on Roxana and her mate to see if they're ok. I need to see personally if his injuries are healing properly." Sophie said while Dean was nuzzling her neck with his face. It felt so good, she didn't want to move, but it was the right thing to do.

Dean growled and grumpily got off her and his shirt appeared on her body. Sophie walked over to him and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his waist and gave him small kisses all over his chest. She guessed it worked considering she was in his arms bridal style.

He placed his face back on the crook of her neck, but Sophie jerked in response as his whiskers tickled her neck; also the right side of her neck was really sensitive, that's where her sweet spot was located.

"Don't pout baby, we're coming right back, I promise it's only for a little while. I just need to check on them." Sophie tried to justify her point, only to have Dean poke his bottom lip out even more. He looked so cute. Sophie took his face in her hands and pecked his lips; only to have it turn into a steamy kiss and her arms were around his neck and both her legs were now wrapped around his waist.

"Baby, I suggest you not tease me right now, before I take you right here, right now and you won't be able to check on anyone at all." Dean insisted. Nodding, Sophie slid off Dean's body, opened the door and held it open so Dean could lead them into the kitchen.

Dean huffed, then crossed his arms over his chest and marched out into the hallway. "You better make it snappy, Ms. Valentine."

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say." Sophie said as she rolled her eyes. "Is the kit still in the kitchen?"

Dean nodded.

Why did she have to leave the bedroom to check up on Roxana's mate, she could've done it in the morning? She knew the answer to that; she would've felt so guilty if something were to happen to him under her care.

***

Dean

Walking with a hard on was not easy. He was fucking limping and his beast was growling all the way to the kitchen where the three of them were sipping on what smelled like tea, coffee and hot chocolate.

They all look over his way and smirked at his condition. He was shirtless and his pants weren't buckled, flashing everyone his black boxers. Not that he gave a shit.

That's when Sophie moved from behind him and Kell wolf whistled, making Sophie blush and making Dean growl savagely at him. And of course Kell smiled because the man was fucking nuts and had a death wish.

"Dean relax, he's just trying to piss you off so Sophie ends up putting you in the dog house." Roxana said as she took a sip from her mug.

The man beside her, her mate moved to stand up, only to hiss out in pain. Both Roxana and Sophie reacted and forced him to sit down.

"Roxana, can I have permission to check on your mate to see if everything is good?" Sophie asked as she opened the first aid kit; slipping on some gloves.

Dean saw from the corner of his eye Kell move away from his small mate and glare at the contents inside. He knew right away Kell wanted to be far away from the bottle of alcohol. "Pussy." He muttered as he sat down on a stool, watching his mate go to work as soon as Roxana gave her the ok.

Kell chucked a pocket knife at Dean's head, only to have it caught in time by Dean, himself, without so much as a flinch. Sophie, on the other hand, stopped what she was doing and glared at them.

"Behave or else there will be none of my cooking for a week." She said in an angry tone of voice.

She was so fucking sexy when she got all feisty and angry. It was even sexier since she was wearing his black shirt that swallowed her whole body; the hem reached the top of her knees. But what could you expect, he was 6'6 and his little mate was 5'2.

"No! Sorry Sophie, I'll behave, I promise." Kell pleaded.

Sophie laughed as she inspected Roxana's mate's forehead. He was dreading when he would have to remove his shirt. It took all his strength not to rip his head off.

"Hey rogue, what's your name?" He said as he kept an eye on Sophie.

"Ajax." The male Shifter responded.

"How did you know we were here, Ajax?" Kell asked.

Roxana growled causing Sophie to flinch since Roxana was literally looking over Sophie's shoulder, analyzing her every move. "Leave him alone. I told him I was here."

Dean glared at her. "Calm yourself before I take Sophie and your mate ends up untreated."

Sophie's head snapped up. "Dean I'm ok, she scared me is all. Plus she has the right to protect Ajax, I would growl too if you were injured and two men were interrogating you."

His mate was right. Looking at Ajax he smiled down at his mate, Sophie smiled back and went back to what she was doing, both Roxana and he growled at the same time.

Sophie shook her head then sighed. "Gods these days... Ajax, I'm Sophie and I need you to take off your shirt so I can check on your side... Roxana is that ok with you?"

Roxana hesitated, but nodded. Dean on the other hand cursed, making Kell laugh. "What are you laughing at dickhead?"

Kell shrugged innocently and didn't even bother replying back.

Sophie inhaled sharply and his eyes flicked to her then down to Ajax's side. There was a nasty gash on his side; it looked as if it wasn't even healing. He knew that Kell had that problem, maybe Ajax did too. "Are you a full Shifter?"

"Yeah." Ajax hissed when Sophie started sewing up the gash after cleaning it. "Somehow Thanatos got a hold of one of the daggers, Kane supposedly got rid of eons ago, and nicked me."

The three of them growled while Sophie gasped.

"Babycakes, you told me about those things. I guess they weren't disposed of." Sophie said.

"Babycakes?" Ajax chuckled. Sophie smiled making her eyes glow.

Sophie tilted her head in his direction, making Ajax laugh. If he weren't injured, Dean would have punched him in the face so hard he'd be shitting out his teeth for days. "You got something tickling your throat there, shit face?" Dean growled.

"Mi vida [endearment meaning my life], don't listen to him. He's trying to get under your skin." Sophie blew him a kiss and finished her last stich. She wiped the blood off and placed a huge band aid over it.

Dean used his powers to clean everything up for Sophie, making her gasp. He laughed at her reaction, it was so cute.

Sophie turned and looked at both Roxana and Ajax. "Ok guys, no sudden movements or else the stiches will hurt and break, meaning bleeding and a very angry Dean because you're occupying all my attention. And lord knows, Dean needs his Sophie time or else he'll pout again." They all laughed while he growled at his mate, she laughed at his reaction.

Normally people flinch and back off, but with Sophie, she can tell the difference between a playful growl and a someone-is-going-to-die growl. He loved it.

But her words were truer than rain. He did need some Sophie time. Marching up to her, he lifted her and threw her over his shoulder. He chuckled at Sophie's reaction and how her small fists were pounding against his back; didn't even hurt.

He can say his dick was getting hard because his Latina mate was now cursing at him in Spanish.

The gang wished him good luck and started talking amongst themselves. He walked back to his room and placed Sophie in the center as he flicked his wrists to close and lock the door shut.

Sophie's hair was all over, making her look wild and sexy. He crawled onto the bed. Taking Sophie's wrists, he pinned them above her head while he was in the process of placing his hips in between her legs.

His feisty mate smirked and tried pulling her wrists out of his grasp. Nothing in the world turned him on as much as seeing his mate rebel against his wishes. He growled and turned Sophie's body over so she was lying on her stomach and lifted her bubble butt ass in the air.

Lifting the t-shirt up, he exposed her plump cheeks. He really loved the view he was getting and he could also smell her arousal. He wanted to pull her panties to the side and lick her weeping slit that was probably covered in her sweet nectar.

Sophie squirmed making her ass wiggle in the air and Dean gave her a light swat on the cheek, making her gasp in surprise. "No you didn't..."

Dean gave her a full blown smile and pulled her up, making her straddle his lap; the same way as when they were in the gym. "Yes I did." Without a warning, Dean slipped a hand in between her legs and cupped her mound, inducing a moan to slip from her plump pink lips.

He lightly ran a finger up and down her slit, even though she still had her panties on, he could feel the heat from her sweet core emit onto his hand.

Her sweet pea scent was making his beast go crazy. He pictured a black wolf pacing back and forth waiting to devour Sophie.

"Damn it Dean, stop teasing me... please" Sophie hissed in his ear causing him to groan. His dick was so hard and the fact that Sophie was now swaying her hips forward and back wasn't helping. His teeth elongated and his hands turned into razor sharp claws. "Not for nothing, I really like you losing control and turning into a rugged animal... it's turning me on. A lot."

Dean growled and ripped off the shirt Sophie was wearing, along with her bra. Her chest was bare and her caramel nipples were now pebbled up and pointing right at him, making his mouth water. "Mine."

*

Sophie

"Fuck, yes they're yours." Sophie moaned out as she pressed Dean's head into her chest, allowing him to suck on her breasts. She knew they were sensitive, but not this sensitive. If this continued, she'd probably come.

Dean was an animal... pun intended. His mouth felt so good; her body felt as if it were on fire! She needed him so bad... If she thought she was horny before, she was a fucking nymphomaniac right now.

Boldly she took Dean's hand and led it down to her hot and wet core. He pulled his mouth away from her breasts and growled; his chest vibrated and rubbed against her already sensitive nipples. His finger ran up and down her slit and her hips moved to create more friction. She was so horny it wasn't even funny, it was so frustrating!

He rubbed everywhere but her damn clit, making her desperate. She cupped his face with both her hands, making him look into her eyes. "Stop teasing me!"

Getting the message, he rubbed the bundle of nerves in a fast circle, making her spasm in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned his name out loud, not giving a damn if everyone heard. A tingling sensation erupted in her stomach as if a herd of butterflies decided to all fly at once; that was the only way she could describe it, it was weird. But hell it felt so damn good. If possible she tightened her grip even more around his neck; given the sudden feeling as if she were going to float any second.

That's when she felt a finger being inserted inside her core, making her gasp at the foreign sensation.

"Just relax baby... there you go." Dean cooed in her ear.

His finger moved in and out, it felt strange at first, but after it felt so good. "More, baby please... faster." Another digit was inserted, stretching her out and making her hiss in delight.

"So... tight." He groaned in her ear. His deep baritone voice was enough to make her come; suddenly Dean stopped and pulled out, making her cry out in frustration.

"Please." She begged him.

Dean laughed at her making her blood boil, she was so close! And now she... Was positioned so she was on all fours and Dean's face was right under her in between her legs. "What are you doing- mmm!"

She moaned as she felt Dean's tongue flick her clit. If she thought Dean's hand felt good, his mouth worked some sort of magic that she was ready to come. "I'm coming!" She cried out as she held onto his silk comforter as an anchor.

"Not yet baby, hold it." Dean mumbled under her.

He inserted the two digits back inside her and moved them back and forth as his mouth licked and sucked on her clit. It was all too much; she cried out from the intense pleasure and bucked against his attentive fingers.

"Come baby, now." Sophie obeyed. Her whole body shook from her first ever orgasm. She wouldn't mind if she died from bliss right now.

Damn, so that's how it felt like... it felt so good... so explosive.

Her body felt like jelly, but in the most sensual way possible.

Dean flipped her so she was on her back; crawled up her body so he was eye to eye with her. His eyes were no longer warm chocolate brown, but intense amber. His teeth also elongated, and his nails had razor sharp claws.

She took his hand and examined it closely. It was rougher... how did he-?

"I retracted them when I was playing with your love button." Dean said as he lowered his face so it was pressed against her forehead.

Love button? Really? Sophie was about to say something about her clitoris being called button, but she found it cute.

"Ah that explains it." She tilted her head up and kissed him. He growled yet again and intensified the kiss; it was passionate yet gentle. She expected a hot messy kiss, this was a surprise.

Dean's lips moved down to her jaw then to her neck... the right side of her neck; the right side of her neck was so sensitive, as Dean kissed her there, his five o'clock shadow rubbed against her neck, making her hiss in pleasure. Her back arched instantly indicating to him to keep going.

And for some reason Dean stopped moving. It's like he has a death wish! "Dean-"

His hand covered her mouth, making her grunt in annoyance. "I love you Sophie Valentine. I know we hardly know each other, but I vow to you that I will always be faithful and love you will all my might and that hopefully soon you'll love me and feel the same way I feel right now-"

Sophie covered his mouth with her hand and used her other hand to remove Dean's hand from her mouth. "I love you too Dean Cleisthenes and I vow to also love you with all my might and to always be faithful. Even though some might call us crazy for loving each other too fast and too early into the relationship; but isn't that what finding your mate means. Love at first sight? Now kiss me, mate."

Dean gave her a full blown smile, flashing his pearly whites and crushed his lips onto hers and kissed her as if it were their last day on this Earth.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him closer. She felt his arousal poking at her stomach. It was such a turn on, she wanted him to just thrust into her already. She felt like she was in the Teenage Dream music video. Only she was Katy Perry and Dean was the hot boyfriend.

Sophie felt Dean's member rub up and down her slit, making her gasp at the strange yet erotic sensation. As if reading her mind he moved his hip faster, creating the same floating sensation. "More."

*

Dean

Grinning at his mate's eagerness he decided it was time to finally mate. He lined himself up with Sophie's hot wet tight core and thrust into her. It took all his willpower not to come right then and there.