Born to Suck Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I....I liked both of them," I admitted. "I didn't get very far into the second one before you came back. But I loved the first one where the trucker taught the young guy to suck his cock."

"Kind of like we're doing now?" Sven said as he finished up shaving around my tender abdomen.

"I....I guess," I said as I looked at him and smiled.

"Were you wishing that hitchhiker was you when you were reading it?"

"Yes," I admitted again and felt my cock surge once more as I thought about how much I had liked reading that story.

"I guess you did. I can see that," Sven said as he nodded towards my stiff little erection. "Now, get that thing out of the way again. I want to get your little bag cleaned up." I let go of my cock and it snapped up hard against my newly-shaven stomach. He pulled the loose skin of my scrotum taut as he delicately traced the sharp blade of his razor over it to remove the few fine hairs that were there.

"That's good," he said as he re-soaked the facecloth in the hot water and wiped all around the area he had just shaved. He rinsed the cloth out once more and brought it back up. "Now turn over and put a good-sized pillow underneath your midsection." I put one of the bigger pillows in the middle of the bed and Sven pushed a few of the stacked up pillows to the side until my face was lying flat on the sheets while my bum was raised up due to the big pillow beneath me, my hard cock pressed between my body and the pillow.

"There, that's good," he said as he laid the steaming hot cloth right into my warm crack. It felt so good as the comforting warmth from the soaked cloth flowed through my body. "That's a nice butt you've got there, Kid. Nice and round." I could feel his hands running over the smooth surface of my bum-cheeks and was glad he was happy with them. "Yeah, very nice. It'll be even nicer once I clean you up and you've got a nice smooth hole for me." I was stunned. I had just thought he was shaving me so I could be more like him. He....he wasn't really thinking about trying to put that huge cock of his in my bum-hole.......was he?

"Wh....what do you mean?" I asked tentatively.

"Remember when I mentioned "direct insertion"? Well, one of the best ways to get the medicine you need into you is for me to fuck you until I cum way up inside you. That way, the medicine gets good and deep and does its best work." He could see the look of alarm on my face as I thought about being impaled on that thick rigid spear. "Easy, Kid, easy. We'll take it nice and slow. I would never do anything to hurt you; you know that, don't you, Joey?"

"I...I....yes," I said as he looked at me with trusting eyes.

"Good. Now like I said, I want to start loosening a couple of things up, starting with this cute little pussy of yours," he said as he pulled the warm cloth out of my crack. "You just relax, do as I say, and you won't believe how good this will feel."

"O...okay," I said, still not fully convinced. I lay my head down on the pillow as Sven moved on his knees behind me. I felt him grab one of my ass-cheeks in his big hand and pull it to the side, opening up my vulnerable crevice. He didn't use any shaving cream but he carefully maneuvered the razor ever so gently along the tender flesh deep inside my warm crack. He moved from side to side and I could feel the sharp blade moving carefully over my flesh as he shaved all the way down around my tight pink rosebud.

"There we go," he said, seemingly satisfied with his work. He dropped the razor into the bucket of hot water and bathed my tender skin gently with the warm wet facecloth. It felt good to have his big hands on my bum and his fingers tenderly caressing my shaven crevice. He withdrew the cloth and tossed it back into the bucket as well.

"How's that feel?" he said as he slid his long middle finger back and forth along my shaven crack.

"It....it feels pretty good," I said as I wiggled my round little bum back against his finger.

"See, I told you you'd like it. Besides, I love a slick little hole like this." He brought the tip of his big finger and was running it in slow teasing circles around my puckered little bumhole. "It'll feel all that much better when I feel these pussy-lips of yours nibbling around the base of my cock." I shuddered when he said that; I wasn't sure if it was in delicious anticipation of that happening....or sheer terror....probably a bit of both.

"Now, let's get started on loosening this pretty little pussy up," he said as he reached over to the jar of Vaseline and scooped out a gob on the end of his long middle finger. He was behind me so I couldn't see him very well but I felt him adjust himself on his knees as he brought his greasy finger and started to spread the viscous gel all around my tight hole.

"Let's get this pillow out of the way," he said as reached beneath me and yanked the pillow out from beneath my stomach. "Now bring your knees up underneath you....that's it...no....leave the top part of your body down on the bed...that's it....now put your knees a little further out to each side....good...good....now kind of arch your back so that sweet little bum opens right up for me....that's it...that's it....perfect!" I obediently did as I was instructed to and kind of felt funny with my little round bum perched right up in the middle of his bed, my spread knees and arched back causing my cheeks to spread wide open.

"That's a good boy......just keep doing as I tell you and I'll feed you another creamy load after this." I was thrilled to hear that he'd give me another mouthful and I rolled my hips in a slow circle as he rubbed his greasy finger all around my pulsing pink hole. Once he had covered the whole area around my bum-hole with the gooey lubricant, I felt the pressure as he put the tip right on the wrinkled pucker.

"Now, I want you to take a deep breath, then let it out slowly. As you do, concentrate on relaxing the muscles back here. I'm gonna try and slide my finger inside you. Okay?"

"Okay," I said as I drew in a deep breath and then let it out slowly through my nose. I tried to think about relaxing the muscles of my sphincter, but as I felt the tip of his finger start to enter me, my natural instincts took over and I closed down on the invading digit and expelled it.

"I'm sorry.....I'm sorry!" I apologized profusely as I looked back over my shoulder at his big rugged body looming over me.

"That's okay, Kid. No problem. Now let's try it again. Another deep breath in....now relax....." As I breathed out slowly and concentrated on relaxing I felt his finger start to worm its way inside me. I felt the initial feeling of panic and quickly suppressed it. As I did, he took advantage of my acceptance and slid his thick finger all the way in to the third knuckle.

"OOOOWWWW!" I let out a little yelp of pain as I felt the unusual sensation of something foreign invading my rectum. He kept his finger buried inside me and held onto my bum with his other hand as I fought with my body to accept the plundering invader. The uncomfortable initial feeling quickly receded and after a few quick breaths, I was able to relax down there and concentrate on the feeling of his finger being inside me. It didn't feel so bad, it was just a different kind of 'full' feeling that I'd never experienced before.

"You're doin' real good there, Kid. You took it with no problem that time. Now, I want you to just concentrate on keeping that tight little pussy of yours relaxed, cause I'm gonna start moving my finger in and out now."

"Yes sir," I said compliantly and took another deep breath. As I slowly let it out, I felt the subtle pull of my hot insides as he started to withdraw his thick finger. I concentrated on relaxing and my muscles never closed down on the retreating digit. He pulled it back until just the tip remained inside me and then slid it all the way back into me once again.

"Unnnnnggghhh," I let out a little groan and this time it was more a groan of pleasure than of pain. Once he had it impaled into me all the way, he drew it back and then slid it in again.

"Unnhh," I moaned again and could feel a warm sensation flowing from deep within my bum as his probing finger rubbed sensually over the hot sensitive membranes inside me. He knew he had me now and he started to slide his finger back and forth more vigorously.

"Oh God," I let out a low moan as I felt my cock start to quickly come back to full hardness beneath me. The feelings inside me were incredible. My body started to get that warm tingling feeling again as his finger methodically slid back and forth. He kept this up for a few minutes until I was panting with excitement. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I could feel it throbbing beneath me. I couldn't believe feeling something in my bum could be so stimulating.

"Oh..." I said in anguish as he withdrew his long finger totally from inside me. I looked over my shoulder questioningly and wiggled my round little bum in need as I hoped he would put it back inside.

"Easy now, Kid, don't worry, I'm not gonna spoil your fun. I think you're gonna like this even better," he said as I arched my back even more to open my backside as much as I could for his attention. I saw him reach for the jar of Vaseline again and I watched as he stuck his big thick thumb right into the gooey muck. He moved close in behind and then I felt the tip of his wide thumb pressing against my hole. I wiggled myself back against his hand and then felt him push it into me.

"Aaaaaaahh," I let out a soft gasp as he slid it home, my tight anal opening closing down around the base of his probing thumb. With his thumb inside me and his hand cupped towards, I felt his greasy fingers press against the perineum between the base of my cock and my bum-hole. I felt like he could have picked up my little body like a bowling ball if he wanted to. He then moved his big thick thumb until he was pressing down on the soft membranes between his thumb and his pressing fingers on the outside of me. All of sudden, he seemed to press on something inside me and I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Oh God," I moaned out loud and felt a surge of pleasure go through me. My cock lurched and I could feel a pulse of pre-cum ooze from the tip. With his big thumb inside and his fingers pressing onto the sensitive flesh on the outside of me, I was almost overwhelmed with pleasure. His thumb was rubbing continuously over something I never knew I had inside me and I was panting and gasping breathlessly as the incredible feeling of arousal quickly escalated.

"Looks like you've got quite the sensitive prostate, Kid," he said as he continued to run his big thick thumb all over that sensitive nodule inside me. I was groaning continuously now and I could feel myself sweating profusely as the amazing tingling sensation continued to increase. I thought I was going to pass out...the feeling was so intense. I arched my back even further and felt his thumb press firmly on that hard little trigger.

"AAAAAHHHH......AAAAAAAHHH...OH FUCK!" I groaned out loud and then my body seemed to explode with pleasure. I could feel cum shooting and shooting from my pulsating cock as his thumb rubbed over that sensitive button inside me. I was moaning and my body was twitching like a rag doll beneath him as his probing thumb gave me an absolutely incredible orgasm. It seemed to go on forever as I thrashed and wriggled about with my twitching ass perched high in the air. His thumb kept pressing and rubbing over that sensitive spot inside me until I couldn't take it any longer and finally collapsed into a helpless heap on the sheets beneath me. I could feel the wetness of my cum beneath me but I didn't care. I lay there gasping and my eyes were closed as the final orgasmic tremors coursed through my body. His thumb remained inside me and his fingers were still pressed against my sensitive perineum. As I lay there with my bum positively thrumming with pleasure, he slowly released his grip on me and withdrew his thumb slowly from my gaping hole. As his thumb exited, I could feel a cool breath of air enter my hot hole before is slowly closed in on itself.

"See, Kid, I told you that you'd like it," I hear Sven say from behind me.

"That....that was unbelievable," I replied as I lay there with my heartbeat slowly coming back to normal. "What was that thing inside me that you touched?"

"That was your prostate gland. And like I said, it seems like yours is pretty sensitive."

"Wow, was it ever. I never felt anything like that in my life."

"Yeah, well now that you've had your fun, I've got something here that you need to take care of." I lifted my head and looked over my shoulder at Sven sitting back on his haunches behind me. My eyes immediately zeroed in on his massive cock, now fully erect and bobbing menacingly as it pointed up at about a 45 degree angle from his muscular body. I could see a long strand of pre-cum drooling from the tip all the way down to the sheets. I could feel myself salivating with need already and my tongue ran out and ran around my lips unconsciously. I pushed myself up to my hands and knees and started to move hypnotically towards that gorgeous throbbing 11" cock of his.

"That's my good boy, I've got a couple more for you before I'm done with you tonight." I felt a shudder of desire go through me as I wondered how he was going to use me next. With my eyes magnetically drawn to that glistening web of silky precum dangling before me, I extended my tongue as I got closer and closer...

12