Borrowed Wife

Story Info
She gives sailors a sendoff.
6.2k words
4.13
125.6k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttor 50
ttor 50
98 Followers

I was out in the working in the garden, when I heard someone whistle behind me. I looked around to see my neighbor’s son, Tom, leering at me. I always did my gardening in old worn-out Jean shorts that have been cut of so short that my ass hangs out of them. I am an exhibitionist at heart. I really like to be the center of attention, especially with young men. At 45 I am still in good shape. I have huge tits for my body size. My ass is very full and round. My stomach is a little big after having two children, but I get plenty of stares from all the horny men. I knew Tom was getting quite because of the kneeling position I was in. I could feel the narrow crotch band was buried deep in my crotch, exposing my bare pussy lips for anyone standing behind me to see. This wasn’t the first time Tom had seen my nether regions. I had let him have sex with me on more than one occasion. My husband loves for me to play the slut and I am more than happy to oblige his fantasies.

Tom had come over to ask me a favor. I was surprised when he asked me to give a couple of his friends a night to remember. It seems they both had joined the Navy on the buddy system and this would be their last chance to be with a woman. He said they didn’t have regular girlfriends and he was desperate to do this for them. I thought for a moment and decided it was the least I could do to repay these young men for what they were going to do for out country. I agreed to help his friends out and promised to fulfill whatever sexual fantasies they could dream up. We decided the following night would be the big night.

I went to the house and told my husband of my plan. He was very supportive and helped me pick out my outfit. Normally I would just wear a tight dress with no under garments when I am a slut for the evening. For this occasion I decided to at least wear some sexy panties so one of the boys would have a souvenir. We decided on a thong that was very small and made of transparent material. The dress would be a low cut white number that my husband loved. It was very sheer so I decided to go with out a bra. This would make my dark nipples and pussy visible in the right lighting. I warned my husband that the dress would probably be ruined or lost during the night’s activities. He said he was willing to make the sacrifice for the cause.

The next afternoon I got ready by giving myself a nice hot bath. I shaved my pussy and applied baby oil to it so that it would be soft and smooth for the young sailors. I then applied my make up a little on the heavy side, to gain that call girl look. I went into the bedroom and slipped on my panties, pulling them well into my butt crack. I turned around to admire the reflection of my ass in the mirror. The thong made my butt cheeks look twice as full as the normally do. I then put on my dress, tugging it over my ample hips and large boobs. It was very tight which made my dark nipples very visible underneath the nearly transparent dress. AS I walked down the stairs to show my husband I could feel my breasts swinging wildly under the thin material. When he got a look at me he went wild. He said I should be careful tonight because I looked good enough to rape. I replied that no one would have to rape me, I was ready for anything or anyone.

My husband drove me to a bar where Tom had arranged for me to meet up with his friends. I kissed my husband good bye and walked into the club. The place was very seedy and had a reputation as a singles bar. It was very busy that night and it took quite a bit of looking to find them. I was constantly being groped as I walked through the crowd. It was very exciting and at the same time degrading to be treated like a piece of meat. I knew it was just the beginning of what I could expect the rest of the night. I finally found my dates sitting at the far end of the bar. The boys were all smiles as I introduced myself. I told them my name was Patti, but hey could think of me as their personal slut for the evening. I was there to service their every sexual fantasy. I also told them how proud I was to serve someone who was going to protect our country. I learned their names were Jeff and Bill. Jeff was average size but Bill was huge. They were both acted very immature, especially in the sex department. I decided it would be a good idea to build up their confidence. The best way for me to do this was to assume a subservient roll for them. I told them they should just call me slut and treat me like their sexual slave. I told them anything they wanted from me was my pleasure.

Bill ordered some drinks and asked me to dance. I quickly emptied the glass and followed him to the dance floor. We dance to a slow number. He pulled me very close and asked if he could touch my breasts. I told him to touch whatever he liked and not to bother asking again. I was his slut for the evening. He immediately grabbed my left breast and roughly fondled me. He was so excited I could feel his large dick pressing into my belly. He obviously had never been with a woman. After the song ended he led me back to the table where Jeff and another strong drink awaited me. I guess they thought they had to get me drunk in order to fuck me. They still couldn’t believe their luck. I noticed the Bill whisper something in Jeff’s ear just before he asked me to dance. As he led me to the dance floor I could feel the alcohol begin to take effect. As we began to dance I shamelessly started to French kiss Jeff. He started groping my ass without bothering to ask. Apparently Bill had told him the drill. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as we moved around the dance floor. This caused my short dress to ride up exposing the bottom half of my large white butt cheeks. When the song was over I was ushered back to the bar where another drink was waiting for me.

I excused myself as I headed to the ladies room. This led to more groping and lewd comments as I moved through the crowd. One aggressive guy grabbed my left breast as I tried to get by him and asked me to ditch the nerds and go out to the parking lot with him. He said I was way to hot for those guys. He said he had never been with an older slut and wanted to try me out. I expressed my regrets but told him I belonged to the two boys for the night and he would have to get their approval before he could have a chance with me. As I continued to the restroom I secretly hoped he could convince the boys to let him come along. I knew he would give me the good fucking I needed and maybe the boys would pickup some pointers on how to treat a slut.

As I made my way back from the restroom I had to run the gantlet again. My ass was grabbed, boobs fondled and pussy rubbed all the way back to the bar by all the bar patrons. I made no effort to stop any of the advances and even surprised a couple of them when I stopped and let them get a better feel. It made me so horny that I was ready to fuck the whole bar if I got the chance. I finally reached my barstool and climbed up and took my seat. I purposely spread my legs a little to give everyone in the viscidity a view of my panties. My pussy was very wet from all the fondling, which would make the sheer material my panties were made of all but invisible.

As soon as I was comfortable I noticed the aggressive guy was standing next to Bill and Jeff. Jeff introduces him as Randy. He immediately came over and started rubbing the inside of my legs. He asked if it was all right to give me a kiss. I said he would have to ask the boys, as I was their property for the night. They immediately gave their consent. I detected a little relief in their voices. I still don’t think they knew how to handle the situation. He the started rubbing my pussy and kissing me. Next he slid my small panties aside and stuck a finger in my wet pussy. Suddenly I felt him slide two more fingers in me. I started having and orgasm right there on the stool I had to bite my lip as I normally make a lot of noise when I cum. I was afraid we would be thrown out of the bar. He took his other hand and roughly started milking my left breast. This made my nipples so hard they hurt. Randy turned to the boys and said that I was the horniest slut he had ever met. He said “Let’s take this old bitch out to the parking lot and we will fuck the shit out of her in the backseat of my car.” Everyone agreed and we made our way out of the bar.

When we were outside I noticed we had pickup some extra guys as apparently they had been watching the show in the bar. I am sure that they didn't see anyone their mothers age acting like a slut everyday. I guess they hoped to get in on the action. Luckily Randy had parked to the back of the lot far away form the bar and the street. His car was a big four-door model that had a nice big backseat. I couldn’t wait to get in the car and get a good pounding, but the boys had other plans. They told me to strip outside the car so that they could get a good look at me. Lucking for them the lot was very well lit, but I was a little nervous to be so exposed out in the open. I definitely didn’t want to get arrested for public indecency or worse. I reluctantly complied, probably because I was half-drunk and very horny. I slid the dress slowly down over my swollen breasts. I let the dress stop at my waist and raised my arms over my head and slowly shook my huge breasts at the crowd. I heard a lot of gasps and comments about how big my breasts were.

One said, “the bitch has the biggest tits I have ever seen.” Another said “ I have never seen nipples that big. Someone has really been sucking on them.”

I replied. “They fed two babies to get that big”.

One of them asked, “do you mean you gave milk just like a cow?”

I said “yes, just like a cow out in the barn.”

He told me to bend over against the car and let my tits hang down. I immediately complied and let them dangle down slowly swinging back and forth. Jeff said she looks just like a cow with those huge tits hanging like that. He came over and asked if he could milk me. I said that I was his to use however he liked. He lightly squeezed my breasts and gently pulled on them. It felt wonderful. The crowd started yelling insults at me calling me a big old milk cow and telling him to milk the slut harder. Finally Randy came over and pushed him out of the way and said, “let me show you how to milk this old sow.” He grabbed my long nipples and started roughly pulling on them. He stretched them to their limit, changing my melon shaped tits into funnel shapes. They stretched about six inches as he roughly tugged on them. I started softly moaning and begged him not to be so rough. He said, “shut up bitch, when I get done these puppies will hang down to your belly button.”

I thought one of the men I didn’t know had come to my rescue as he told Randy it was his turn to play with the cow. At first he started gently massaging my breast. It felt so wonderful after the rough treatment. Unfortunately that didn’t last to long.

He said,” These thing remind me of punching bags.” He then stated slapping my breasts back and forth. He would hit the bottom of a tit so hard it would hit me in the face. Then he would slap the top of the other breast hard enough to hit my belly. The crowd seemed to like the slapping sound and my groans as they kept encouraging him to hit me harder.

Finally they got tired of that and told me to finish taking off my dress. I slowly raised back up and slid the tight dress over my wide hips. I slowly turned around to proudly show off my white ass. Cheers greeted me.

Randy said “that is the nicest ass I have ever seen. I love those big full cheeks. You can see her pussy lips without her even having to bend over.”

Again I was instructed to bend over to display my ass for them. I leaned forward and rested my head against the fender of the car. Jeff made the comment” Her pussy is already open and dripping.” He came closer and stuck three fingers in my sloppy orifice. I told him that I really enjoy being spanked. He then stated lightly slapping my big butt.

Randy again took over and told him “ let me show you how to spank a hot bitch.” He started giving me nice slaps on the ass, not so hard as to be painful. My backside soon started to get a warm glow. I started begging them to fuck me.

Randy told me to get in the backseat and take off my panties. As I complied he started to follow me in. I reminded him that I belonged to Jeff and Bill, and that he would have to wait for sloppy thirds. He reluctantly backed out and I was grateful that Jeff came in first. I knew Bill’s dick would be huge and I wanted my pussy to be good and sloppy before I tried to take him on. Jeff was very nervous as he climbed on top of me. I reached down and grabbed his average size member and guided it into my welcoming orifice.

I was glad to finally have something in my pussy. I thought they would never get around to fucking me. As soon as Jeff felt my hot wet pussy rapped around his dick he started pumping wildly. I begged him to slow down and enjoy the ride but he couldn’t overcome his excitement at getting his first piece of ass. He came very quickly. I could see the disappointment in his face as he climbed off of me and got out of the car. I don’t know whom I felt more sorry for, him or me. I called out that it was Bill’s turn next and he suddenly appeared at the door. I told him to climb on and get ready for the ride of his life. He was so heavy that it took a little getting used to as he laid himself on my body. He had to guide his dick in because his mass made it impossible to reach his dick. I felt the head of his member slowly start to enter me. I was grateful for the large load Jeff had left in me as it provided plenty of lubrication. It was spreading my pussy wide open.

I let out a load moan as he hit the back of my over stretched cunt. He started a nice slow pumping action on me that brought me to a screaming orgasm.

I heard the guys laughing at me. One commented” the old slut really likes that big dick. I hope there is something left of her pussy for the rest of us.” All too soon Bill dumped his seed on my over worked hole. His load was too much for my poor stuffed pussy to hold and it started running out down into my asshole and onto the car seat. He thanked me and climbed out of the car and exchanged high fives with my audience.

Randy said he was next. As he entered the car he told me to grab my ankles and hold my legs back as far and wide as I could. He started fingering my pussy and told the guys to look in and look at the size of this cows cunt. They all climbed in from all direction and observed my hole with the help of a flashlight Randy had found under the seat. Randy said” I bet I can get my hand up this old bitch.”

The guys egged him on as he started putting his fingers in my wet hole one at a time. He had no trouble until he got to the thumb. His knuckles were having trouble gaining entrance and needless to say causing me a lot of pain. He decided to stop and pulled his hand back out causing the boys to express their disappointment.

I felt like I was letting everyone down and suggested that if everyone would spit in my pussy the extra lubrication would get me passed the knuckles. All the boys took turn spitting luggies into my pussy, which was a turn-on to me I really get off on degradation. They filled my hole completely up with saliva.

I then pulled back my legs even farther until my ankle were up by my ears. Three days of yoga a week was finally paying off. Randy then made another attempt. I could easily see my stretched orifice as he put all his fingers and thumb in to a cone shape and started pushing. Again he got to the knuckles and couldn’t go and father. I told him to keep pushing and I started wiggling my juiced up ass back and forth trying to find the right angle.

Suddenly I screamed in intense pain as his entire hand, up to his forearm, crashed through my opening. He was pushing so hard that his hand hit my crevice with one of his fingers actually penetrating into my womb. Luckily I had all the babies that I wanted because I was sure my plumbing would never be the same.

After I calmed down Randy balled his hand into a fist. He started pumping me slowly at first. I could actually see my stomach rise and fall, as his fist would make its way back and forth. I could feel all of my internal organs shift around as he pickup speed. The boys stated making rude comments as my pussy began making loud-squishing noises. ”The old slut is going to be ruined after Randy gets done with her’ one of them said.

"I never saw such a big cunt on a woman I hope all old women aren’t that big." another commented.

I could feel myself building to another orgasm as my poor pussy was relentlessly pounded. It felt like my cunt was being used as a punching bag. I started moaning which brought laughter from the gang.

“Her old man will have to fist her from now on to satisfy her huge hole” someone said.

Suddenly I went over the top and started having a screaming orgasm. My pussy started expelling copious amounts of liquid down Randy’s arm. The boys started howled in laughter at my wanton display. After I came down from my high Randy started trying pulled his hand out of my body. I was worried by how easy it came out.

Again they used the flashlight to look at my pussy. They all let out a huge moan as they saw the size of it. “You can see what she had for breakfast,” Randy quipped.

The boys decided they wanted me to hang my ass out the door dog style so they could all have a chance to fuck me some more. None of them wanted to lie on top of me anymore because I had become a sticky mess from all the spit and cum. I stiffly rose and turned my sore cunt toward the parking lot and presented my big butt for their use.

I think one of the new guys used my huge pussy next. I had a hard time telling one dick from another for the rest of the evening. After he had pumped me for a while he slapped my ass and said “ come-on you old slut, start moving you ass and making some noise. An old bitch like you should appreciate having a bunch of young guys willing to fuck you sloppy loose cunt. I can’t stand a dead fuck.”

I immediately apologized to him and begged everyone who fucked me the rest of the night to spank my ass hard to remind me to give them the best fuck my worthless old ass could. He started pounding my big soft ass with his opened hands as I started moaning loudly, wiggling my butt and used what was left of my pussy muscles to milk his cock. As he pick up his pace I urged him to fuck me harder. This was too much for him as he grew rigid and dumped a huge load in my hot hole. I felt his dick throb as he pumped what felt like a gallon of cum in me.

After he withdrew, another cock entered my hole. I couldn’t tell which one it was and didn’t bother to look. I just wanted another dick in me. At that point I would have fucked a dog if they found one. The new guy started slapping my ass that reminded me to start fucking him back.

I screamed out,” yeah, slap my big ass. Ride me like a bitch.”

He really liked my enthusiasm and started really pounding me with his cock. I think it probably was nice sized, but my stretched out hole prevented me from being able to judge it. He stopped spanking me and reached under my right arm and grabbed my swinging breast with both hands. First he roughly squeezed it until I thought my nipple would pop.

He then pulled back on my poor tit, using it as a handle to get better leverage as he pumped my ass. My upper torso was being pulled sideways causing my ass to turn sideways away from him. This made his dick feel like it was going in crooked. I was really feeling a lot of contact around the lips of my pussy. A couple of times he pulled a little too far out and hit the outside of my cunt as he jammed it back in.

ttor 50
ttor 50
98 Followers
12