Borrowing From a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paced my sucking and jacking off his cock to time with my arousal. I could sense when he was coming too quickly by feeling his hips begin to thrust up and down uncontrollably. To slow him down, I would squeeze his shaft and pull my mouth back. Other times I would wriggle and bounce my hips and ass to communicate that whatever he was doing to me at the moment was just right. That poor mattress of Lisa's and Brian's certainly got a workout that afternoon.

Todd and I pleasured each other for over ten minutes, until both of us were on the brink of exploding with our orgasms. I could feel Todd's balls and cock tense and harden in anticipation of his ejaculation, and my own insides were aflame with passion. I savored the pain/pleasure tension which builds up in a woman just prior to her orgasm. I urged Todd to put himself over the edge by taking still more of his cock in my mouth and tickling his balls with my fingers. That effort, and the sensual thoughts that were spinning in my mind, began to push me over the top as well.

I needed to cry out to release my orgasm, and I pulled my mouth off Todd's cock just as the first spurt of cum erupted from his balls and ejaculated onto my chin and dripped on my breasts. That triggered my own orgasm, and, after screaming one loud cry, I buried my mouth back over his cock, to receive his second and third spurts of cum. At the same time my cunt (what other word describes how wanton I felt at that moment?) burst into passionate waves of overwhelming orgasmic pleasure. Oh, God, if only sex could be that good every time!

I fell off Todd's body and lay exhausted on my side next to him. We were panting and gasping for breath for several minutes. Eventually, I crawled up onto my knees and reversed position, to smile my gratitude to Todd and kiss him on his mouth, letting him taste his own cum. He grinned back at me with a tired-but-satisfied look in his eyes, and wrapped his arm around me to snuggle against his masculine chest. I toyed with his now flaccid penis, while he teased the nipple of my breast. Sometimes I would lightly kiss and nip his nipple as well.

I had forgotten how quickly a youthful male can recover his virility, and was still in a pleasant state of relaxed reverie when I felt his cock stirring and soon his full erection was restored. This time Todd was insistent on having his genital organ push deeply into mine, and he rolled out from under me and spread my legs wide apart. I was still tender from all the cunnilingus I had so gratefully received, but I wanted Todd to feel that this time he was the dominant partner. He was quite urgent, and I had to make him slow down so that my arousal could catch up to his. Eventually, he came before I could, but I was not disappointed. It made me feel proud that I, a woman of thirty-eight, could still excite a young man just barely in his twenties.

Afterwards, Todd confided to me that I was only the second woman that he has fucked, and that he had never slept with a woman. He had a girl friend the year before, but they had sex only in the afternoon in her dorm room. The following semester, she left his college to attend Florida State, and he had been celibate since then. I encouraged him to use the weekend we had together to experience sleeping with a woman and make up for lost fuck time, which he did very ably. For the rest of the weekend I was a most satisfied and grateful MILF, getting fucked before falling asleep each night, and then getting waked up by having a stiff cock pushed into my mouth. There were several places and things in Lisa's house which I borrowed to show Todd more imaginative ways to make love, especially after we discovered Lisa's and Brian's stash of porn DVD's, along with their collection of dildos, cock rings and other sex toys. There were a couple which actually were quite good, and Todd took me to an adult novelty store to buy some for myself.

Todd cut his classes on Monday, and we had one last day together. Brian and Lisa were returning that evening, and Todd and I agreed that he should not be there when they arrived. He also decided that he would postpone taking the things he originally came for, before our carnal lust changed things. That way, he explained, there would be no evidence that he had ever been to the house while I was there. He even set up a special e-mail address on Ken's and my account, so that we could exchange private thoughts. Before he departed, we decided to try skinny-dipping in the pool, and I ended up getting laid on the diving board.

I returned from that eventful trip understanding considerably more about myself than I knew before I left. I learned that I still have a healthy appetite for sex, and am pretty good at it. I also learned that I have not lost a bit of love or sexual interest in Ken, and want to share the rest of my life with him and his children. After we returned from our separate trips, he was a little puzzled, but quite pleased nonetheless, when I demonstrated a whole lot more interest in sex, to the point of demanding more cunnilingus. Previously, he had been somewhat reluctant to go down on me, which is how I get my biggest orgasms. But now I am giving him blow jobs in our morning shower, and he has cottoned to the idea of doing me for my first orgasm, before we have more via fucking.

Todd and I continue to exchange e-mails, in which he and I share our sexual experiences. He can now claim to have fucked three women and slept with two -- yes, he has found someone at his college, and they are now living together. Recently, his girl friend sent me an e-mail, inviting me to join them in a threesome for Todd's birthday gift. I'm trying to figure out what story to tell Ken to explain my trip.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good but needs editing

next time have someone edit your work before you submit - first her husband's name is Ron, then it switches to Brian, first Todd is 21, then he's 22... these inconsistencies take away from an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
lovely story

what an honest story..full of sexuality and openness. I think women, especially mature women, ought to be more open and expressive about their sexual desires. Your story clearly does so.

I write under the name agedmac check my stories (especially my hotwife story which I think fits in your genre as well) and tell me what you think!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

An Older Woman Ch. 01 Jack meets a 74 year old Attractive Woman.in Mature
A Boy's Last Summer Passions flare between an older woman and her summer hire.in Mature
Hole in the Wall A MILF discovers a gloryhole and can't resist temptation.in Mature
Joy Ride A young man gets a ride from his friend's mature mom.in Mature
Tom's Gran Mother's Friend is attracted to her Son.in Mature
More Stories