Borrowing Jasmine's Tools

Story Info
A morning fuck that he and she both wanted and needed.
2k words
3.94
17.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet Saturday morning, waking up early and then forcing myself to go back to sleep just wasn't working. I had just talked to her the night before, but needed to see her on this lazy day. Putting on a shirt and jeans I headed to her house to borrow some tools hoping that there was a chance to hold her in my arms again.

I was greeted with her smiling face and gorgeous body in pajama bottoms and a tank top with spaghetti straps. Jasmine truly looked as beautiful as ever, even if she didn't feel that way from just waking up. Let me tell you about her, she is shorter than me by a few inches but at about 5'4, with flowing brown hair, an incredible body, and has a firm ass with a 34C chest that can turn the head of any straight woman. I have had that body before, but I needed again.

As soon as the door closed, she immediately headed to her bedroom because she knew what I wanted and she wanted it too. Before anything can be said I took her into my arms for that embrace that I loved so very much. This led to some caressing on her part as well as mine. Exploring the curves of her body a slight moan escaped her lips, and I knew at that point that she wanted and needed me as much as I did for her.

Leaning slightly back so I could see her face I knew that I needed to kiss her right then and there. I moved in slowly for a kiss and could feel her lips touch mine. A tingle ran down my spine and straight to my crotch, I could feel myself getting hard, and so could she. Her body was pressed against mine as our tongues moved through each other's mouths, and when she felt my cock get harder she started to slowly grind herself against it. This caused both her and I to moan. Needing more I started to grind back and run my hands all over her body, from that taut ass to those mounds she was trying to keep contained in her bra.

Wanting to see, touch, and kiss more of her I removed her tank top to expose a red satiny type bra. Without waiting to take it off I ripped her bra down from the top exposing her right breast and incredibly hard nipple. I slowly kneaded her breast and then her nipple, which I took between my thumb and finger gently squeezing it, all the while continuing to kiss her passionately. I broke our kiss and moved down to her chest and took her dark brown nipple in my mouth. It was so hard and needed attention; I kissed, sucked, and bit her nipple making her body grind even harder into mine. I could almost smell her sex in the air.

I knew with all this attention and the way she was breathing that an orgasm will be approaching soon. She had told me in the past that her quick build up and continuous release was due to my abilities to please her and at this point, I was happy to oblige. I continued on her right breast and then moved to the left one to give it the attention that it deserves. While doing this I slipped a hand down the back of her pajama bottoms to reveal a nice thong running up the crack of her ass. She always had a thong on and not only looks incredible in them but also feels incredible in them. I sucked on her tit and I pulled the thong up a little to put pressure on her pussy and tight little asshole and she continued to breath heavier and heavier. I knew that even this minor attention was getting her to where she needed to be.

Before I knew it her body was grinding harder into me, tensing, and her breathing was going at a rapid pace, I know the release was imminent. I was more than happy to have her cum. Quickly she bent her head closer to mine to suck on my earlobe and all I heard her say is, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I'm cummmmmming....!!" I pressed her body close to mine and released her nipple from my mouth telling her, "just keep cumming", to which she tried to comply. She was panting heavily and I could only watch her face as it was contorted in such pleasure. This was the release she needed, and it was the release that I wanted to see.

I gave her time to come down from her high and was happy to know that I could bring her pleasure. I was even prepared to leave because this was supposed to be about her and not me, but she had other ideas. She wanted more and so I pick her up and carried her to the bed laying her down on her back while laying on top of her. She looked absolutely incredible lying there with a post orgasm glow in her pajamas and bra that was half on.

We continued our make out session and she removed my shirt so that our skin could be in contact. Then she pushed me over onto my back and climbed on top of me. It was the most incredible feeling to have her on top of me kissing me and slowly grinding her covered pussy against my cock that was confined in my jeans. As I said, she wanted more and she was going to get it. I rolled her back on her side and removed her bra telling her that she owed me a show. Knowing that I had been wanting to see her play with herself for sometime she decided that today was going to be the day she complied, and she did not disappoint at all.

Removing her pajama bottoms she continued to kiss me, while starting to rub her silky thong covered pussy. I needed to see, I needed to watch this gorgeous sexual creature touch herself. I moved my lips to her left tit so I could keep eye contact on that hand, and she just continued to breath heavily while sucking and kissing my shoulder. It was starting to get to be to much for her and without my instruction or help she about ripped off the thong pushing it down her body so she could have unfettered access to the wonderfully shaved wet pussy that awaited her. After removing the thong her fingers dove instantly into her pussy, first one finger then two, then back out to play with her clit. She seemed to repeat this process and I was happy to see it in action. Watching and sucking her nipple I ran my hand to her ass to feel how wonderful it was.

This stimulation she was providing to herself was causing an impeding orgasm to approach and I could tell this was going to be a big one. Her fingers ran furiously over her clit and I sucked harder on her nipple, I let me hand spread her ass cheeks so that I could find that tight little rosebud of an asshole. I didn't know if she would like her ass played with but at this point I didn't care and needed to explore. Putting a little pressure on her asshole she started breathing heavier and heavier and again I could tell she was going to cum. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming...!" through heavy breathing was all I heard.

I told her not to stop and to keep cumming, and could feel her asshole accept my finger, almost taking it in. I felt the wetness from pussy on my thigh and I knew she was coming hard. Repeating for her to cum as much as possible she did her best to continue. For what seemed like and eternity she continued to cum, and I had thought at one point she might pass out. After many minutes of that continuous rubbing and intense orgasm her body went from shaking and trembling to a more relaxed state.

Again, I was happy to have brought her such pleasure and leave at that point, but she still wanted more. With a giant smile on her face she climbed back on top of me and started to kiss me working her way down. Moving down to my jeans she told me that they needed to go, and she diligently started to remove them with force. I must say I love when she is forceful with me and takes what she wants. Before you knew it my jeans and boxers are on the ground next to her clothes and then we were completely naked together.

With my cock released from its confines she moved in closer with her face, licking the shaft and then taking the tip into her mouth. Her ability to give a blowjob is expert, and she has to be one of the best around. It seemed that she wasn't just trying to make me happy but she was excited to be sucking my dick. Running her mouth up and down letting the tip pop out occasionally while working her hand up and down the shaft and cradling my balls she had me on the verge of blowing my hot load of semen directly down her throat, but that's not what she wanted.

Sensing an impending explosion on my part she released my cock from her hand and mouth. Even though she had swallowed my hot sticky cum in the past, she wasn't about to let the opportunity to fuck me go. She moved slowly up my body to straddle me and then placed her pussy lips directly on the shaft of my cock. Gliding up and down my cock the lips of her pussy were parted and the juices started to flow onto my cock lubing it up for the fucking that was about to happen. Just when I had thought that I would get my chance to enter her she moved her body up with a teasing smile on her face.

I was not going to be denied of that fuck, I was going to have it then and there. Grabbing her hips I pushed her back down until I could feel my dick start to split her open. That was what I wanted, her tight shaved pussy smothering my cock. I started to enter her and there was no more teasing or reluctance on her part. She then pushed herself down onto my cock taking it all in at once. This caused her head to be thrown back; her eyes roll to the back of her head and a very throaty moan could be heard throughout the room. I seemed to match those movements because it was a glorious feeling to be inside of her hot cunt. Even to this day it is too hard to describe by just how good it was. I started to thrust into her and she fell into my rhythm. She leaned down and we passionately kissed while continuing to fuck like the animals we were.

I could feel the sweat dripping from my body and hers soaking the sheets below us. To say that it was ecstasy would not do it justice. I wish it had lasted for hours, but the reality of it was that it was not long before I blew jet after jet of hot cum into her awaiting pussy. When I finally did empty the hot load into her, both of our bodies quaked with pleasure.

Spent from our orgasms she slowly slid off of me letting my cock free from the grip of her pussy, and rolled to my side. Cuddling in the same embrace that we started with, I could only think that it wasn't the first time, nor would it be the last...I think she knew it too.