Bosom Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,660 Followers

I glanced around the room--all the other girls seemed as turned on as I was.

"After a couple minutes, Mike lifted my mouth off of him and pulled me onto his lap. He reached up under my miniskirt, pulled my thong aside, and he just slipped right into me. I've never been so wet in my life. His big, curved, dick went all the way inside me in one try. So easy, I couldn't believe it. I started bouncing up and down on him, right there in the traffic jam. The curve of that thing felt incredible, stretching me out in all different ways with every thrust.

"I looked out the window and saw that everyone in every car around us was watching me bounce on his pole. In one car I spotted these two totally cute guys who were clearly beating themselves off while they looked at me. The hotter those guys got, the hotter I got, so I decided I'd give them even more of a show. I twisted at the waist so I was facing them, then I pulled my dress down off my shoulders and pressed my boobs up against the cold car window."

Amy shivered as she told the story. Her thighs rubbed together beneath her towel.

"Argh! It gets me all worked up just thinking about it! It was so hot. I couldn't stop cumming, and neither could Mike. He would cum, and stay hard, and then just cum again like a machine. I felt possessed; I was so turned on I wasn't even me anymore. We finally made it back to his dorm, but there was no way we were going to top the sex in the traffic jam. We went out one more time, but it just wasn't the same. He started acting like a jerk so I left. Still--that sex in the car was by far the horniest I have ever been."

The rest of us sat frozen, speechless. Satisfied with the effect her story had on us, Amy turned to me: "Truth or Dare?"

As the only boy playing, I knew I was in for some rough and possibly humiliating waters ahead. But I also knew the obvious choice: "Dare."

"Come over here and get inside this towel with me."

That sounded pleasant enough. I got up and crossed the room to Amy, relishing the thought of cozying up to her after that sexy story. But I realized the dare was going to be a bit more than I bargained for when Amy tucked an arm inside her towel and pulled down her swimsuit, leaving it lying on the floor at her feet.

Which meant, when I got inside that towel with her she would be completely nude.

Whether she was showing off her lack of inhibition to her friends, or she was horny as hell and just wanted to feel a guy's body pressed up against hers, I didn't know. All I knew was that I was in for a good time.

Scarcely able to believe my luck, I tossed my own towel aside, laid down across the couch, and gestured for Amy to get on top. Wearing a painfully naughty grin, she stretched out above me and untied her towel just enough to wrap our bodies up together.

Her nude skin felt electric against mine. Every inch of Amy's body was lithe and lean--except her exceptionally soft breasts. Her nips were hard nubs poking my stomach. Given how forward her dare had been, I felt no compunction whatsoever about giving Amy's tight round ass a playful squeeze--and she let out a yelp which made the other girls laugh.

But I didn't take my hand away. With the towel hiding my actions from the other girls, I slowly kneaded Amy's incredibly firm butt cheeks with both hands—God, her ass felt good. She met my eyes, shocked at how forward I was behaving.

I felt Amy's bare slit on my leg: warm, slick with desire and completely smooth shaven. She inched forward up my thigh, discreetly rubbing herself on me. The damn towel was blocking my view, but I couldn't stop picturing what her naked ass and bald pussy must have looked like underneath.

The rest of the room looked at me to continue the game. "Well, there's only one person who hasn't gone yet, so: Corrine, Truth or Dare?"

While Corrine thought it over I slyly teased the tip of my thumb inside Amy's wet opening. She said nothing, but the fact that she started licking my chest told me I was doing something right. I don't think anybody else noticed what I was doing.

"Dare," Corrine finally decided. I slid a finger inside Amy as I spoke: "I dare you to make out with Talia for the next five minutes."

"W-What?" Talia stammered.

"You heard me."

Amused, Corrine just rolled her eyes, "Typical guy." She sat down beside Talia, towering over the other girl. My hard cock pulsed in anticipation for what I was about to see. Talia's breathing quickened as the stacked blond gently kissed her lips.

Amy looked back over her shoulder, watching along with the rest of us as Corrine and Talia tasted each other for the first time. Corrine was putting on quite a show, but it was just that: a show. She wasn't attracted to girls. Talia was another story altogether.

Though she had at first been the timid one, Talia grew more and more aroused with each kiss, eventually losing all self-control and really going for it. The lesbian makeout session grew intense, with Talia continuously pushing the envelope and Corrine going along for the ride, enjoying the rapt look of pleasure on my face as I spied them.

I tore my eyes from them to sneak a glance at Stephanie and Elizabeth, who watched from the other couch with palpable arousal. The two BFF's held hands in an iron grip, like couple unable to bear the suspense during a movie.

The erotic charge in the air inspired me to surreptitiously slip a second finger all the way inside Amy's hot opening. She moaned audibly as I ground my knuckles against her clit, and I felt her hand shoot up under the leg of my swimsuit and wrap around my erection.

"Don't stop what you're doing," she whispered.

Talia pulled down Corrine's towel and tentatively palmed those massive breasts, even tweaking Corrine's nipples through her bikini. Corrine returned the favor, testing the heft of Talia's boobs through that flimsy green one-piece--entirely for my voyeuristic benefit.

Talia slipped the bikini straps off Corrine's shoulders and slowly began lowering the cups--

Amy continued jerking my cock as she came, biting my shoulder to disguise her ecstasy from the others. I felt myself boiling over: The feel of Amy's lithe body stretched out against mine, the reflexive jerking of her hand on my cock as she came, and the sight of Talia and Corrine's makeout session was enough that I felt my own inexorable release coming forth--

Talia pulled away Corrine's top, FINALLY revealing those gargantuan tits to me in all their glory. Years of fantasies, and there they were, out in the open. More spectacular than I could have imagined. Impossibly full and round, tan skin capped with beautiful pink nipples. It was like staring directly into the sun.

Talia gently squeezed the soft flesh between her slender fingers...

Corrine looked right at me as I exploded into Amy's hand. Caught. I think I controlled my expression enough that Amy and Corrine were the only ones who noticed I came.

"Geez, you really do love her tits, don't you?" Amy whispered to me.

"Not as much as you loved the feel of a dick in your hand," I whispered back. Amy squeezed me in agreement.

Across the room, Corrine slowly pulled Talia's hands from her bare breasts. "Time's up," Corrine stated, throwing me a smirk that said she was quite pleased with herself. Talia blinked back to reality, mortified at her behavior.

"Oh my god!" she shouted, "Corry, baby, I am so sorry! I didn't realize it would feel so--Oh my God!"

Corrine hugged her reassuringly, "Hey, no need to apologize to us, we're all friends."

"I thought it was hot," Amy helped.

"But I think," Talia stammered, "I think I'm bi! Oh my God, my parents are gonna kill me! They're old-school about this kind of thing!"

The incredibly erotic charge in the air from a minute ago was completely forgotten in light of Talia's life-changing epiphany. We all got up and sat down around our friend, comforting and encouraging her as best we could. Talia was a mess of emotions--not "ashamed" exactly, she was too open-minded for that--but definitely a bit scared. She told us she had been confused about her sexuality for a long time, but that makeout session with Corrine had just confirmed it.

Talia looked around at the rest of us, desperate for some kind of commiseration. She asked, "Are any of you-? Or do you think you might be?" We all shook our heads. Stephanie and Elizabeth admitted that they had both played around with each other's' bodies throughout puberty, but it had just been curiosity--neither of them were attracted to other women.

The rest of the evening was dedicated to Talia. She needed people who cared about her to listen to her concerns, and to let her know that this didn't change the nature of our friendships at all. Talia was worried that her being bi meant the other girls would suddenly feel self-conscious or uncomfortable around her, but they all promised that they knew her way too well for that to happen.

Eventually Talia got dressed and headed home to think. Corrine followed next, then Amy, who took me aside on her way out the door to whisper, "You need to come by my house sometime when my dad's not home. I have more stuff to show you."

With her departure, only Stephanie and Elizabeth remained. Liz asked if she could shower before heading home, which I of course assured her would be fine. It was getting late, but I was still holding out hope that Steph and I would get a chance to fool around.

I had come a few hours ago, sure, but between a full day of staring at the girls in their suits, Steph and Elizabeth's sexy bra swap, Corrine and Amy's vivid sex stories, and the fresh memory of Corrine's glorious breasts, I was still in desperate need of relief.

Never in a million years would I have expected things to turn out as they did.