Boss' Orders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back a little bit and shook my hair back over my shoulders, letting her take in the sight of my pale skin and light brown aerolas and nipples, both stiff from excitement, "They're also very, very sensitive." I watched her as her gaze focused on my tits, so different from hers in every aspect, and I bit my bottom lip. "You're welcome to kiss them, you know."

Tentatively, she leaned down a little bit, mimicking the attention I had given her smaller breasts, and I slowly undid her bun so I could curl my hand in her hair. I guided her mouth slowly and gently, from one stiff nipple to the next, and back again, allowing her to kiss and lick me as she saw fit. Biting down on my bottom lip, my free hand moved to undo the button of her shorts, and I was pleased to see that that was all it took for them to fall to her ankles.

"Easy access," I murmured with a soft chuckle, my hand slowly trailing along her lower abdomen before my fingers slipped between her thighs. "Especially since you aren't wearing any panties!" I gasped and moaned at the discovery, my fingertips quickly finding her sensitive little clit and rubbing it lightly.

"Oh, fuck," Rylee gasped around my tits before simply resting her face against my cleavage, and I smiled.

"So sensitive.." My ring and index fingers spread her lips slightly, allowing the tip of my middle finger to work her sensitive button in slow, gentle circles. Her thighs trembled each time my finger brushed against the top of her clit, and I grinned. "Maybe we should be putting some use to my table, hm?" At her nod, I removed my hands from her body and let her straighten herself up before leading her to the dining table.

She undid her halter top and let it fall to the floor, soon followed by her bikini top, and I took a step back, admiring her naked body. She was everything that I wasn't; tall, slender, lean and toned, with a short-haired, black landing strip that glistened from her wetness.

"What about you?" She asked suddenly, breaking the silence. "Take your clothing off, too." I blinked a few times, before chuckling at her new found confidence and pushing my dress down to the floor, then stepping out of my white thong. I blushed as her gaze followed my body: curvy and full, with round hips and thick thighs, a triangle-shaped tuft of dark blonde hair just above my slit. "I like your body, Ocean," she murmured, and I blushed even more, before nodding toward the table.

Rylee nodded and climbed up onto the wooden table, sitting on the edge of it proudly. Stepping up to her, I gently pushed her legs apart and leaned into her breasts again, where my tongue eagerly lapped up every inch of her peachy mounds. I found her left nipple with my lips and she moaned out loudly as I began sucking, my fingertips once more slipping between her pussy lips. I rubbed her slit firmly up and down, from her sensitive clit to her hot hole as I tugged on her nipple, my blue eyes watching her every reaction.

Her back arched, pushing her breasts into my face much to my delight, and I gave her trapped nipple an affectionate nip before pulling back and moving to her right breast, where I reenacted everything I had done to her left. I moaned against her flesh, loving the way her areolae bulged out from her tits as her nipples strained against the air, and the way her body seemed to gradually heat up against me; and my middle finger stretched out to tickle her tight entrance, before firmly pushing inside of her, until my finger was knuckle deep.

"Oooocean!" Rylee's cry echoed in the large room and I grinned against her skin, giving each of her nipples a light flick of my tongue before my lips retreated down along the centre of her tummy, teasing soft kisses and love bites against her milky flesh. I extended my tongue from between my lips and trailed the tip over either side of her rib cage, which rose and fell more viciously by the second as I wiggled my slender finger inside of her hot walls. Once her skin was slick with my saliva, I pulled back, forming my lips into a small 'o' and blowing cool air against the wet spots I'd left behind.

Goosebumps rose on her flesh and she hissed quietly from between clenched teeth, her hips pushing against my hand, "Please.." Her voice was barely a whisper as she spoke, every syllable punctuated by a sharp gasp of breath. "Fin.. Finger.. Finger me, please.."

I grinned and nodded my head, lifting my gaze once more to look up at her gorgeous face, "As you wish," I murmured, my grin turning into a wicked smirk. I turned my head and rested the side of my face against her tummy, allowing her hands to curl into fists in my hair, and I slowly began to withdraw my finger from the grasp of her cunt. With just my fingertip left inside of her, I moved my index finger tight against my middle one, and shifted my hand slightly to be able to press my thumb against her swollen clit.

Rylee's body seemed to jerk off the table, a sudden cry of pleasure escaping her parted lips as I slammed my fingers knuckle-deep into her pussy, my thumb quickly brushing back and forth against her tender button. Her hips bucked against my hand, whimpers and moans spilling from her, as my fingers began to slip in and out of her womanhood, the sounds of her juices squishing each time my knuckles met her body. I could hear every deep, ragged breath she took and I bit my bottom lip as my fingers began to work faster, fingering the gorgeous lady on the table as quickly as I physically could, while my thumb firmly rubbed her clit; up and down, and side to side.

"You like that?" I whispered huskily as I lifted myself from on top of her. "Do you like the way my fingers fill that tight cunt of yours, Rylee?" As she nodded, I grinned and stood up straight, watching the way her hips rolled and her hands tugged at her tits. "That's it.." I bit my bottom lip as I moved my free hand to her ass, gently squeezing each cheek, thankful that she hadn't moved too far up onto the table. "Fuck my hand, baby.. Fuck my fingers while they pound you."

The sound that filled the room sounded like a cross between a whine and a moan, and I moaned right back as I watched the way her nails sunk into the tender mounds of her breasts. My free hand moved back up between her legs, and in one swift movement I replaced the touch of my right thumb with that of my left ring finger, the tip soft and firmly rubbing her clit in circles. I myself began to pant as her hips wildly moved against the motions of my fingers, the sight of her writhing and flushed with ecstasy at my own hand making my cunt drip against my panties.

"Gon... Gonna.." my teeth dug into my bottom lip to keep myself from speaking as Rylee's back arched right up, her toes curling and her hips stopping for a moment before bucking spasmodically against my hand, matching the way her soft walls spasmed around my slowing fingers.

"Mmmn, yummy," I murmured softly as I watched her, her slender body slowly relaxing against the table. Without another word, I gently withdrew my fingers from her hole, and lifted them to my mouth, where my tongue licked at her juices, taste-testing her pussy. "Ohh, soo yummy!" I grinned at the sight of her content smile, and I happily slipped my fingers between my lips to suck them clean. Satisfied with myself, I gently reached for Rylee's arms and slowly sat her up, her nipples still hard and her cheeks flushed with colour.

"That was.. was.." She bit her bottom lip, and I leaned in to softly kiss her top one, letting my nose lightly nudge against hers.

"You're hired."

12