Bouncing Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rats?" Laurel said weakly but received no reply.

They opened all the doors and windows and Shelton sent Elsa through on rat patrol.

Laurel looked at her companion. "Coffee or something else?" and looked at Shelton keenly when he licked his lips.

"Okay, come here, lover boy," she said, unbuckling the belt of her jeans and then reaching behind to unhook her bra. Get your jeans off before your erection grows too big and jams them on you."

Patting her pussy she said, "Just shove it straight in and go for gold. We can attend to the niceties later after we've cleaned up in an icy dip in the river. Riding has made me very, very horny."

Laurel dropped her jeans and panties, kicked them off and then spread her pussy for the watchful Shelton. She proved correct... he had great trouble removing his jeans but only because his fingers were shaking as he struggled to undo his button-fly Levi's.

Shelton looked at the pink hole of her entrance and thought he'd have that pulsating in a few moments. He just loved the way Laurel talked about sex with him, unabashed and injected with humor. He figured she was feeling free here being away from the big city and well away from the jerk of a husband. He was pretty sure she'd stay with him on the ranch.

Shelton mused his folk had taken to her and she was very affable, not like that last cold bitch he'd mistakenly married who'd turned out to be so much up herself. Laurel was warm and vibrant and just loved being fucked and she was getting the message he liked to fuck. His mom wouldn't like them living together and not being married but that was her problem and no way would his mom be able to influence his dad because his day knew that Shelton knew he was regularly fucking his sister-in-law and wouldn't want to have Ma wading in against him on Laurel's behalf.

Yes, he thought. It looked pretty convenient really. Maggie would welcome younger company around the house, his mom would welcome extra help in the kitchen because Maggie was even a worse cook than she was and his parents would love seeing him happy again.

"What are you thinking Mr Philosopher?" Laurel asked. She had removed her shirt and bra and was now licking a nipple coquettishly, staring at him.

"Let's fuck," he said, leaping at her and falling because he'd not kicked off his jeans.

Laurel caught and held him, smacked his bare ass and said, "Careful. You could have fallen on to your erection and broken it."

Shelton kissed her hotly and drawing away said, "It will keep till we are having chow. It was serious thinking."

"Oooh, I like the sound of that lover boy. You know I can see myself becoming quite attached to you... um that is providing you don't fall and break your penis although I suppose there are other things that can interest two people... um aren't there?"

THE END