All Comments on 'Bound'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 204 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely loved this story! It is very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
smiles smugly

ok i maybe new to these things but wow love that story very much like my real life hahah but wow wish we had a club like that!! thank you for making me feel normal and proud

Daddys_roseDaddys_roseover 12 years ago
Wow...

You are a very talented writer. I loved this story. It was a fantastic read, I look forward to reading more of Your stories. :)

psychosmurf42psychosmurf42over 12 years ago
Loved it

Excellent job. A master to be admired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection!

This was without a doubt the best story I've ever read on this site, or anywhere else for that matter! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow!

that was truly an amazing story! and very well written! keep writing please!

jenniferaeijenniferaeiabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is the best story I have ever read on this or any other site!!!! PLEASE keep on writing and if you ever decide to publish a book let us know, you could do it!!

phxrznphxrznabout 12 years ago
Struck a cord

I love that the focus is on pleasure for both the Don and the sub. Part of me really connected to many aspects of Jessica 's personality. Wonderfully done, can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

Best story I have ever read EVER, it's so easy to connect with Jessica and I love how you've brought it all together! xx

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 12 years ago

Great story! but if she is the boss how does he have fancy apartment and limos?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Concur VERY hot but two niggling problems already mentioned...

Jackson, and the blackmail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Wow...got me dripping. :)

massivehorneytitsmassivehorneytitsabout 12 years ago
awsome

truely a breathtaking story

r3sp1t3r3sp1t3about 12 years ago
Great, but for one thing

I loved your story, but I wish that he didn't have to blackmail her into submission. Maybe with the more conventional means of falling in love? But other than that, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved it! Got me quite wet and . . . ahem! And blackmail, ah yes, very nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Icky racial overtones

Really didn't appreciate the racial stereotyping in this story - massive turn-off and lazy writing.

nrjhnsnnrjhnsnabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I really loved this story! I thought it was well written and realistic! Thank you.

domrogerdomrogerabout 12 years ago
How

How did I miss this story.Absolutely the best of its category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable

Well written overall; you do have some skill with this. Did not like the blackmail; true submission is a gift to be given, not something that can be coerced or forced. And maybe it's just me, but I felt that some of her orgasms were unrealistic...especially that first one.

FairlieMayeFairlieMayealmost 12 years ago
In all the years....

..... I've been on Literotica, this is by far the best story I've ever read. Beautiful. Sad that I didn't find this one much, much earlier.

rot_teufelrot_teufelover 11 years ago
Wow

I loved it, unrealistic orgasm who cares, it was terrific.

I ,do agree I was put off by the black mail, I actually left the story at that part.

I came back and read the rest, I understand why you used it, but it was unsettling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

I've read this story twice now and both times it has entertained and excited me. I'm still learning about my own submissive nature and reading stories like this one helps me to understand it a bit better. Thank you for the excitement, I truly enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

I did enjoy the story, it was truly a wonderful example of a powerful woman giving into a submissive side of herself, although I do have to agree with some of the other comments. Some of the orgasms were a little unrealistic, but that made the story all the more enjoyable. It showed that there is true, unfiltered enjoyment in being submissive. I really disliked the blackmail part though. That seemed to boarder on a form of rape. But the rest of the story truly redeemed that small bit of unpleasantness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

WOW, great story, amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part 2?

great story i loved how it was believable unlike some other stories , i really hope to see a part 2 and would love for it to stay at the same level of kinkyness and not turn into some hardcore crap.

thanks alot had a great time reading.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago

Absolutely amazing! Only the best stories make my pussy throb like this! Instant favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh wow

I nearly came without touching my pussy. well done!

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
Holy Guacamole!

That was one of the hottest things I have ever read! I expected my monitor to catch fire before I was finished. Well done, very well done. Thank you.

KingC509KingC509about 11 years ago
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!

Reading this story along with girlfriend was undoubtedly a great descision we made as she was almost as explosive as Jessica at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Guess it's me vs 130

I don't like the bitch/slut crap, but fine, I'll deal. You lost me when Jake pulled the video blackmail crap. That reeks of psycho bastard and any hotness after doesn't matter. I'm so angry I wouldn't enjoy the rest of the story so I came here to vent. It seems many did like it. Perhaps I'm missing out but you hit a limit. I'm also sad because I do enjoy a strong dom (that doesn't use crappy cop outs to manage/lead).

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 11 years ago
Loved the story

Very well written, erotic and building in tempo and excitement. Very solid. My only question is why the blackmail, you had her, were controlling her, what difference did the photos or video matter, she was giving herself to you without it. BUT, still excellent.

My slut cunt has drizzled during the entire read, I have filled my chair with juices and am rock hard (nipples). OMG I am soooo horny. Would love to find chapter 2 soon, till then, my husband and his friends have quite a job in trying to control my rage of need...............bring it on boys!!

Please more, this story holds a range of options and potential.........we are all waiting.

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where do I enter my Visa number?

So I can purchase my very own Jake for only $280,999.00? What a bargain that would be!

SubsessedSubsessedabout 11 years ago
By far my favourite

This was by far my favourite story ever! I've been reading Literotica for years and this story drove me crazy over and over! I just love the way you can mix using for mutual pleasure and still add in enough emotion to make women like me swoon knowing I'd lap it up and beg for more... more... please?....

jason2313jason2313almost 11 years ago
Decent.

It was well written but it was missing some background. The characters were lacking as they wasn't anything known about them to actually really get into the story. But still, it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best I have ever read

The way that you described the whole setting and the way in which each of the characters felt and responded to the situation/setting they were in made me feel as if I was there with them. This is definitely one of the best stories that I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

NICE!!!Fucken cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mind blowing

have been a literotica non consent addict for over six years. This is the first story ever that i had to bundle up the towel into a 9cm shape. Couldnt stop orgasming. Well written excellent story.

timelesslysexytimelesslysexyover 10 years ago
More please

Can't wait to find out were they go from here. It takes a really good writer to keep me coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not good!

Absolutely BRILLIANT, a wonderful way with words and how you manipulate Jessica the BOSS into the submissive woman craving your cock in her ass is fantastic. Keep her coming back for more. She is so desirous of that hard cock in her rear, I love the way she orgasms as she thinks about it entering her and fucking her up her tight little ass.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Not great

I don't know how I skipped the blackmail in this story, but I certainly wouldn't have given it a five star rating had I not. I loathe the inclusion of blackmail/sextortion in these stories, mostly because we see a greater preponderence of it IRL. Fortunately more and more people are turning their would be blackmailers into the police and we're seeing these morally bankrupt assholes imprisoned with more regularity. Is the sex in this story hot? Oh yes it is, but the mere presence of blackmail in a story outside the non-consent category pretty much sours it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Resounding meh

Not very found of this one, you had a good base, but characters, their dialogue and situation wasn't very believable. Good try and a sound idea just not very good execution in my option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

This has got to be one of the BEST stories i have read...

curiosity28curiosity28over 10 years ago
Love this story!

This is the perfect fantasy story for me! Loved the exhibitionism- I could feel that!

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Words fail me

This is...I cant even... I'm not into exabition myself, but this is just so hot, i have more than half a mind to show this to my master...for future reference. I cant believe how much teasing jake got from her, he has amazing willpower, ill give him that for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
completely blown

I am pretty new to even reading about kinky stuff...but this one was so amazing it completely blew my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good good

I really like this story. Jake is so controlled but at the same time wild. It was really sweet too, the ending especially!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story minor suggestions

That story was very well written. I liked the slow transition into each act and how he was tender with his sternness throughout. The psychological buildup you created was fantastic and I was disappointed it ended after just 5 pages :(

The only things I would change which did not sit well with me are the blackmail and the Jackson character.

To my understanding, BDSM is about consent and doing it of one's own volition.

As for Jackson, he read like the driver from Driving Miss Daisy, like a caricature you had seen and copied. I would change that stereotypical aspect of him.

Other than those aspects, good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yay

This is what I dream about if only there was a man to make it true.

AngelSkyeAngelSkyeabout 10 years ago
Liked it a lot!!! :)

I found this story not too long or too short, it's just the right length, at least for me. Nice build-up to all the intense action. Only thing I would've changed/omitted is the blackmailing part. We'll- written! :)

GlennOGlennOalmost 10 years ago
A very well-written story...

I like your writing style and the plot line. Everything flows in a logical manner, making what would seem like an impossible feat, become a total reality.

Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Amazing and very helpful to new submissives about understanding our feelings. Also I have never been more wet! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So hot...

Oh my god, so hot. I can only wish I was born the right sex so I could have what Jessica just got. I've been shaking in my seat, going nuts to keep myself from risking a public indecency charge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dripping

Best I've read, it had me dripping, I couldve lost my virginity if there was a guy next to me.

Go1angelGo1angelover 9 years ago
Great story

I was so riveted to your story. I just want more and talk about hot and wet. Very nice work. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Jessica's training begins, perhaps. Totally sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Purely lovely

I've been too shy to ever try this type of relationship but the whole excitement and the sweet cuddling after it was over was just so loving. My own orgasms have never been that strong and even though my husband would eat me he wouldn't do other foreplay so it was always very weak and took too long. Great story! I'll be finding more of your stories in the future ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well written by one who understands..... I and My girl both appreciated it and hope for many more as Jessica's training progresses. Master Rain Swansong

NessaNicoleNessaNicoleover 9 years ago
very very nice

This was very nice, I liked it a lot. You could expand on it very easily. :) two thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kinky but sweet

I loved reading your story and I even caught myself getting wet of it! Wished my boyfriend would be that kinky!

Keep going and lot's of love

Submissive Lola <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Sexy

Would love to enjoy this with my husband. We are just beginning to play at submission. Can't wait to take the next steps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Literally Breathtaking

I haven't had this many orgasms in months! I was wet within minutes of the beginning and a mess by the end. Wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
orgasmic ! wow !

This was absolutely Delicious!

KatiecatKatiecatabout 9 years ago

That was...delicious. Very hot, but more than that -- very well written, interesting story line, excellent characters. Kudos to you! =)

peachiipeachiialmost 9 years ago
:)

Very well written, thank you for sharing.

Untested_and_waitingUntested_and_waitingalmost 9 years ago
You're very talented

I enjoyed reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

I'm not a fan of bdsm, dom/sub, or humiliation - but this is well done. He did what he did because he already loved her and could see what her need was, even before she could. She might have gone on for years being the lonely ice-queen but for him. I know nothing of this life but that what is usually read about and the people I've met seem to fall into this lifestyle because they take pleasure in control, humiliation, and inflicting pain. I know I'm generalizing and that isn't fair, but to those of you who practice any form of bdsm, that is what the world sees. But this is done well. I wonder if he ever simply makes love to her. Sometimes THAT is what someone needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

That was really enjoyable. You had me breathing heavily throughout.

taxilady99taxilady99over 8 years ago
Hot

I definitely enjoyed your story. By 1/2 way through I was reaching for my vibrator. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story and very well written.

Excellent story and very well written.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
2nd Read

Still worth 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Writing

My panties are soaked. I wanted to be Jessica!!

nicewon4unicewon4ualmost 7 years ago
I desired to be Jessica

I loved this story, but like the other comments, "BLACKMAIL" produced a pit in my stomach! UGH!!! You are a phenomenal writer BUT you should not have included the blackmail. I so desired to be Jessica while I read each line.

reclinedfeekreclinedfeekalmost 6 years ago
better than average but only just.

others outline the characterisation issues, so I wont repeat them, except to say that they are severe. But... competent if not great- and the author aint the first and wont be the last to fall into the same trap.

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 5 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story and hope you will continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

I loved this story. I even had to finish reading it at work. I really liked the characters esp his affection for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The spelling is fantastic....

It was a joy to read just to see most of the words were spelt correctly! Hoorah! The characters in this story suck though! Nothing to like about anyone in this. If and when you can instill some humanity and warmth into your characters the story will be much improved. Gave it a 3.

Submisky35Submisky35over 5 years ago
Very well written

Excellent! Well written, both grammatically and graphically. The action very well described especially when it came to the build up to and the actual orgasms. Would suggest a sequel but I can't imagine where else it could go. Surprise us!

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Blazingly hot

Excellently written & by far the best example of it's genre I have ever read

My compliments Sir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
compliments to you

Thx for writing this awesome story its definitely the best d/s story i ever read I have read it 3x by now thats how much I enjoyed it compliments to you ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet and savage

Love how quickly you take her into her unexplored submissive and Jake’s artistic and intuitive guidance. Always love anal exploding orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

And well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a journey

Just what I needed to escape the tedium of an ultra-vanilla, unhappy marriage.

What a story to draw me back into the midst of the wonderful and sparkly world of D/s. This entire story brought back such wonderful memories. I loved the power exchange/mind fucks. Thank you for this journey ❤️

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Brilliant

Doesn't even feel as though it's bdsm. It obviously is but it's so well written it comes over as almost a romance!! Well done.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenover 3 years ago

So well written... erotic, orgasmic, and romantic overload!!! I've read this story 4 times!! Would love to read more of their adventures!

DsaraDsaraover 3 years ago
My go-to come-to

Love this story, I read it several years ago and spent a lot of time trying to re-find it. It is so hot, the romance, power, and pleasure is a perfect mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Long, involved, WONDERFIL! Made me hot & wishing for the same ecstasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

is it possible in real life ?

will a chick come that hard without lube from anal has anyone tried it ?

slow and no lube in anal does it fell good for her ?

please tell i wanna try it on her convince her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5star

too bad in real life guys lose interest in girls like rebecca and ditch them for someone younger and innocent ?he conquered her got everything from her so why would he love her or be with her provided he has the blackmail video he can pass her to other guys or sell videos online ?why would he love her she has fulfilled his purpose

no need for romance with a public whore like jessica dont you all agree?

is there a 2nd part to it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

jessica is a real wanton whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the BDSM, hated the Blackmail. Physicaly grabbing her by the elbow and pushung into the presure point? not cool. Nope, the dick belongs in Jail. A real pity, it could be a great story and didnt really need that plot device to make it work, sorry.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 2 years ago

Re the comment about anal without lube: note that in the story, Jake's cock is lubed from having been in Jessica's pussy. Pussy juice isn't the world's best anal lube but it's better than nothing. Going in totally dry risks giving your partner a nasty anal tear, or at least never being invited up there again in your life. Don't try it.

That being said, this is a great story. The meticulous descriptions of sex from Jessica's POV are absolutely brilliant.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Blackmailing is a real turn-off, and would ruin any future trust rather effectively. I think he also pushed her ahead too fast. Other than that, nice story.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I get that people dislike the blackmail, but in this case it was clearly used to give her an excuse to succumb to what she secretly needed and desired. Taking the choice away allowed her to more easily relinquish her need to control. It was permission.

If this isn’t an authentic love story, then I don’t know what is. Bravo!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 1 year ago

Wow. Fuck. Insanely good. Sometimes I love slow character development, and sometimes I love straightup nonstop sex. This story does the latter so well.

AlarickAlarickover 1 year ago

Excellent! Nice buildup that ended with a bang figuratively and literally. The parts from her pov showed that she was more than willing even with the implied blackmail. This was as much about the mind game as the sex and done very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! Just wow … fucking amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice, very well written 👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She needed to add "Master" at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow there were a few parts not quite believable but the end was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5953 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories

Hunted 
4.67
3.2k
597
The Chair 
4.64
1.3k
107
Hindsight 
4.78
2.3k
214
More Stories