Bound and In Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget the lists," Michael smiled, nodded and left the club quickly; biking home he almost missed the beginning of the party. How he knew that his mother was having party eluded him but he wasn't going to question. He was jittery as he slipped his suit on. He was actually going to be trained by Thomas. His heart pounded and his palms sweated as he tied to knot in his tie before looking at himself in the mirror. The giddy grin didn't leave his face the whole party. Even when his step-father demanded he removed the make-up.

****

"This sucks," Michael pouted as he held the cotton ball to the crook of his elbow. The technician smiled at him before Thomas pushed open the paper curtain.

"Are we done?"

"Why is it through blood tests? Why can't it be tested through sperm or urine?" Michael whined as he rolled down his sleeve and stared at Thomas in his suit. The man apparently had a business meeting.

"Stop whining, darlin'. I got them to rush the tests so they should hopefully be back within a week. I need to leave." Thomas gently kissed him on the tip of the nose and smiled.

"See you this evening,"

"Until tonight, darlin'" with that parting remark Thomas left him to make him own way back from the clinic.

****

"My training starts at four!" Michael squealed down the phone at Blaine, the couple was still on their honeymoon.

"He finally agreed then?"

"Yep, he made me sign, a contract, and everything. There are still questions he needs me to answer but I'm so excited,"

"I'll never understand the fascination with BDSM. It gives me the creeps,"

"That's understandable, Blaine," Michael smiled into the phone, with Blaine's past it was understandable, being tortured not once but twice by his insane ex Dean it would be a miracle if Blaine expressed an interest in BDSM or just weird.

"Mm, Chad can't keep his hands off me. I mean its constant sex, on the couch, in bed, in the pool, even against the walls!"

"You're lucky. I doubt Thomas will even have sex with me," Michael stripped and leant back on his bed naked, the temptation to masturbate was intense but he ignored it as he pulled the notebook from his beside drawer and started making the lists he was asked to make the previous day.

"What are the rules then?" there was shuffling like Blaine was getting comfortable then a quiet growl. Michael knew that growl. It was Chad's horny growl.

"The usual, don't disobey, do as I'm told, and take punishment when I've been bad, yada yada yada," Michael wrote down the brand of his makeup, hairspray, shampoo, conditioner, soap and even his toothpaste.

"Great, I need to go. Chad's horny...again," Blaine laughed before he hung up; Michael smiled and tossed the phone onto the bed as he looked at the clock. 3.20. He still had forty minutes. So he rang Kyle.

"Wassup?"

"Can you teach me how to ride a motorcycle?" Michael asked as he donned leather pants and a plain white top, finishing the look with his black boots and makeup. He even added a little bit of glitter across his nose, cheeks and chest. He twirled in the mirror and grinned at himself.

"I can't,"

"What do you mean you can't?" Michael double checked his bag and left the house, his phone still to his ear as he walked to Midnight. It wasn't that far really.

"As in Thomas told me not to. He'd found I'd been teaching you the ins and outs of them and told me if I endanger you in any way he's going to tear me a new one," Kyle grumbled, Michael could see him shuddering as he thought about that. Michael had convinced Kyle to teach him about the motorbikes on a Thursday.

"He did?" Michael heart and stomach did a happy little jump, Thomas was worried for him. How sweet was that?

"Gah, you sound like a love struck puppy,"

"I need to go. Thank you, Kyle,"

"For what?"

"You don't need to worry," Michael grinned and placed his phone into his front pocket, waved at Mr. Dark and Broody, he actually found out his name was Gabe and he'd been working for Thomas since the club had opened four years ago.

He entered Thomas' office and a plain piece of white paper held his name on. He dropped his bag and opened the note in Thomas' scrawl was:

'Wear the pants in the bag. Kneel by the door. Keep your head down and palms upturned on your thighs. Don't look up for any reason.'

Michael opened the black back and shrugged out of his clothes, neatly folding them and placing them on the table before slipping into the snug black leather briefs, the leather molding to his ass and thighs. He assumed the position and waited until the door opened. It felt like an eternity until the door opened and Thomas' biker boots came into his view.

"How long have you been sitting there?"

"About ten minutes...Sir," Michael added the 'sir', not sure in Thomas will like it or not.

"Good pup. I like you calling me 'sir'," Thomas stroked his head and tilted his head up to look at him, Michael taking in the sight of him dressed in all leather, the tight white top underneath making Michael harder than he was a moment ago. "Your proper training will take place at my home in my playroom. We'll come here occasionally to show you off,"

"Yes, Sir,"

"Remain in this position as I ask you the questions," Thomas nudged his head back down and he heard shuffling before the crack of the leather sofa was sat on. "Do you have any sexual illnesses?"

"No, Sir,"

"Do you have any illnesses?"

"OCD if it counts, Sir," Michael bit his lip and traced the scar on his thigh gently. Pale slivers of scars dotted his thighs. He didn't know where the urge to touch his scars came from. They were old and from a bad time in his life.

"What kind of OCD?"

"I'm a clean freak. I hate how that paper isn't straight and I hate how your shoes are still on,"

"Okay, pup," Thomas stood and slipped his boots off and smiled at him. "What's this?"

He reached down and stroked his fingertips over the small scars over his thighs. He looked expectantly at him.

"They are old,"

"Do you self-harm, Michael?"

"Not anymore. I used to...a lot,"

"Why?"

"I was bullied, suffered through my parents' divorce, told by my current boyfriend that I was only good enough to be a sex slave, told I'm too ugly to walk the streets and that my body is that of a twelve year old," Michel sniffed and wiped his nose on the back of his hand. He knew it looked gross and was grateful when Thomas handed him a tissue.

"Promise me. Since we're partners now you can tell me everything that's happening in your life, Promise me, darlin'," Thomas tucked his chin up and looked into the stunning sea blue eyes with hints of green before him.

"I promise," Michael wiped his eyes and leant forward to kiss Thomas on the lips gently before he was urged to sit back down and the questions resumed.

"Who was your last sexual partner?"

"His name was Robert, Sir," Michael blushed and hoped that Thomas couldn't see it as he kept his chin level with his chest.

"When?" Thomas growled and he suppressed a smile.

"When I was fifteen, Sir,"

"You've gone three years without sex?" the disbelief in his voice made Michael chuckle quietly.

"Actually it's almost four, Sir,"

"Of course, have you ever had unprotected sex?" he scribbled something and his left foot started tapping against the table.

"No, Sir,"

"Three more, do you have any tattoos or piercings?"

"I have three piercings and one tattoo, Sir,"

"Show me," Thomas stood and walked over to him, Michael swallowed and stuck his tongue out the little orange ball shining in the light, pointed to his navel and he lifted his ankle up to show the names that wrapped around it, Brianna, Suzanne, Mitchell and Patrick, his brothers and sisters. None lived at home with him and his mother. They were all older than him and had their own families. They only visited at Christmas.

"The other piercing," he prompted, his eyes searching over his body for the other piece of metal lodged in his man's skin.

"It's in my penis, Sir," Michael chewed on his bottom lip and continued to hold his gaze.

"I said show me. Don't disobey so early, Mikey," Thomas waited as he finally pulled his leather briefs away and lifting his small penis showed him the one lone Jacobs ladder piercing. He released his stiff cock and allowed it to bounce twice before settling straight out his balls drawn up tight and close to his body.

"Why did you get it?"

"It was a dare,"

"Stay like that,"

"Sir?" Michael was hesitant to leave his embarrassingly small penis out in the open like this.

"I said stay like that, when was your last sexual activity with another person?" Thomas sat back on the cracked leather as his foot tapped against the table again.

"A blowjob about a year ago, Sir," his hands clenched in his fists on his thighs, the temptation to hide the most private part about himself was extremely hard for him.

"Final question, have you ever participated in group sex, such as a threesome or an orgy?"

"Never, Sir,"

"Stand," Thomas stood again and helped him stand up, his nose barely reached the middle of his wide chest as he tipped his head to look at him. Thomas reached up and stroked one hand down his face, continuing down his body until his hand finally wrapped around his cock.

"Look," Thomas ordered and Michael looked down, he could barely see the head of his cock poking out of Thomas' fist as he gently stroked back and forth along the rigid shaft. The pleasure out rode his embarrassment greatly as he looked into Thomas' brown eyes. "It's not too small. It fits perfectly,"

"Yes, Sir," finally Michael did see that he was actually right, they fit together perfectly. He keened as Thomas released him and handed his clothes back to him.

"Get dressed and give me your lists,"

"Sir..." Michael whimpered as looked at his stiff cock, the head deep purple and angry looking.

"Learn to control yourself, that is going to be an early lesson for you, Michael," Thomas placed the papers inside his drawer and leant against his desk as Michael struggled to get dressed without zipping his cock in two. He handed over the three lists and watched as he nodded and smiled at him.

"We'll dye your hair, soon,"

"I usually do it myself, Sir,"

"Well from now on I do it, pup,"

"Where now, Sir?" Michael tried to calm the giddy feeling in his gut but it was hard to suppress.

"Thomas now, you're not in your training. When you're in training its Sir when you're not its Thomas,"

"Where now, Thomas?"

"Home, this is your weekend off. We'll start Monday," Thomas reached and drew him close to his chest, kissing him deeply and soundly before releasing him. "Remember no masturbating or snacking,"

"Bye," Michael kept his arms wrapped around Thomas' waist. It was stupid that he didn't want to leave after only an hour.

"You'll see me Saturday, you're coming over to see Chad and Blaine come home aren't you?" Thomas kissed his head and stroked his hair.

"Yeah," Michael finally pulled away and smiled back at him. "See you Saturday,"

"I'll have a surprise for you but in the meantime take this," Thomas slipped his ring from his index finger and placed it in Michael palm.

"This must have cost thousands. I can't take this. It won't fit anyway," Michael tried to give it back but Thomas glared at him and curled his fingers over the ring. He pulled a small silver chain from his pocket and threaded the ring through it before wrapping it around his neck and locking the small clasps.

"Think of it as your collar," the ring sat in the hollow of his throat and every time he breathed he could feel it.

"Thank you," Michael smiled wryly at him and wrapped his arms around Thomas' waist again.

"Welcome, darlin'. Now go before you get in trouble with your stepdad. You haven't graduated yet and it's still a school night," Thomas shooed him from his office with a wink and Michael left the club happy and sated for the first time in all of his life.

****

"Tell me everything!" Michael dragged Blaine onto the swinging patio chair and tucked his feet up then waited.

"It was perfect. Everything was perfect," Michael listened as Blaine went into a detailed description of their honeymoon it turned out they had sex in the bed, on the couch, in the pool, against the walls, in the shower and any available flat surface, even up against a tree. He was surprised that Blaine could even sit down.

"Tell me about you and Thom," Blaine kissed Chad as he wandered passed and settled back down, Michael explained their first day together, his reluctance to leave Thomas and some of the rules.

"I understand you're not allowed to have sex with other people but I don't understand why you're not allowed to snack. I love cookies too much to not snack on them. I mean look at my stomach, I swear I gained at least ten pounds out there," Blaine laughed and Michael joined in as Blaine lifted his shirt showing his still flat stomach. His phone pinged and he looked at the Blackberry.

"Meet me in my old bedroom, now."

"I need to meet Thomas in his old bedroom,"

Michael tried not to race towards Thomas, it felt like years since he'd seen him when in reality it had only been a few hours. He knocked on the wooden door and waited for the 'come in', he almost swallowed his tongue at the sight of Thomas spread out before him. His cock was poking out of his jeans and that was the only piece of flesh he could really see with the exception of his head and forearms.

"Suck me," Thomas crooked his finger and Michael rushed to the bed, stopping himself from touching him. He licked his lips as he looked at Thomas' cock, about eight inches in length, a large girth, with a deep red head and the heavy balls beneath made him almost come on sight. The veins that travelled up and down his cock made Michael whimper, if he had a fetish it had to be veins. The way you could see the blood pumping in them and as they strained in someone's arms.

"Mikey," he reached down and threaded his hands in his hair and tugged him forwards so he was hovering over his cock. Michael licked his lips again and slowly swallowed Thomas down his throat, it was no secret he loved to give blowjobs, the feel of a full mouth, the ache in your jaw, and the hard satin against your tongue then when you finally make it explode it's hidden treasure. Michael moaned quietly to himself and wrapped his hand around Thomas, slowly stroking his hand up and down as he swallowed as much as he could.

"Suck the head," Thomas tugged him up by his hair and gripped him tight until Michael finally started lapping at the large head, the bittersweet taste of pre-cum oozing over his tongue and down his throat. "Just like that,"

"Mm," Michael suckled the head gently before his hair was released only to be grabbed again as he set a rhythm he liked, Michael allowed Thomas to move him because he knew it was what he wanted as well as what Thomas wanted. His other hand reached down to play with the heavy drawn up balls, the slight dusting of hair making Michael want to burst from his jeans.

"Squeeze tighter," Thomas instructed as Michael looked up at him. His eyes screamed am I doing this okay? Michael squeezed his fist tighter around his shaft and Thomas bucked slightly.

"I'm clean," Thomas grunted before he thrust his hips almost gagging him. Michael sucked harder knowing he was being asked for permission to have Thomas come in his mouth. He growled, then pushed him to the base of his cock and held him there as he jetted out hot cum into Michael's willing mouth. He choked but regained himself quickly and swallowed the hot cum down. Trails slipped down his cheeks and down his neck. He knew he'd failed and was ashamed to look at Thomas.

Michael finally sucked him dry and continued to suckle on him until Thomas went soft; he rested his head on one of his jean-clad thighs and smiled shyly. Even though his cock hurt he wanted his Dom's approval more than to come.

"We'll get you to swallow it all," Thomas swiped cum from his face and neck then held it to his lips. Michael sucked the juice from his finger and smiled shyly.

"Good pup," Thomas smiled and sat up, he reached over to him, unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out of the briefs. "My beautiful small man,"

Michael whimpered and nodded as his hips thrust wildly into Thomas' firm grip, it didn't take long before Michael spewed into that big hand, and he cringed inwardly as he realized what he had finally done.

"I'm sorry, Sir,"

"You've apologized, that's good enough. If you do it again I'll have to punish you though," Thomas smiled and licked cum from his hand before he zipped his jeans back up. "You never come without your master's permission,"

"Yes, Sir," Michael zipped himself back up and looked at Thomas smiling widely down at him.

"I'll see you at my house tomorrow. They'll be a car at your house at 9am so be awake, I expect you here by 9.40. Don't be late or you will be punished," he was kissed gently before Thomas handed him something. "Wear these,"

A small black box was placed in his hands, he opened it and saw the handcuffs fashioned into bracelets, the ones that Thomas took from him.

"Just to make you remember that you're owned, beautiful,"

With that he left Michael to slip the shiny red leather cuffs on, the inside made of suede so they didn't hurt him, the silver chain wrapped around enough that it could still be cuffed but wouldn't get in the way.

"He called me beautiful," Michael whispered to himself as he went downstairs, he saw Thomas laughing and drinking a beer near the barbecue. Michael smiled to himself before he asked the DJ to play a song. He snagged Blaine away from Chad as Shakira's Hips Don't Lie, blasted through the speakers; Blaine laughed and danced with him.

Michael swiveled his hips and held his arms above his head, the shirt he was wearing bared his navel as he danced, showing the muscles jump and move seductively. Most people thought that only women could belly dance but Michael had mastered the art as he danced in his bedroom.

Michael turned to grind his ass against Blaine, his arm wrapped around his neck. Blaine giggled and wrapped his arms around Michael's waist as they danced in the same beats, their bodies grinding and bumping against each other, before they knew it the song was finished and Blaine was being dragged away into the house by Chad.

"Naughty pup," Thomas growled as he came up behind him at the buffet table, he shoved his groin into Michael's ass without it being noticeable to the crowd, the hard length hot against him. "Look what you've done to me,"

"Did you like my show then?" Michael giggled and turned his food balanced in his palm above him.

"You're going to have to dance for me in private,"

"Sounds like fun," the rest of the night was spent dancing, laughing and just having a genuine good time. He was exhausted as he crawled into bed at 1am, his body crashing violently as he slept through almost all of Sunday, waking enough to use the bathroom and eat before he went to sleep again. He couldn't wait until tomorrow. His stomach was all butterflies again.

****

"Crap, crap, crap!" Michael whispered as he heard the doorbell ring just as he got out of the shower, he rushed down the stairs and opened the door.

"Are you Michael?" a man with shortly styled blonde hair with sunglasses stood on his doorstep, his lean muscled form dressed smartly in a designer suit.

"Yes, I'll be with you in five minutes,"

"Mr. Thurston will not be happy," the blonde man smiled and held out his hand, "I'm Frank Darwin,"

"Nice to meet you," Michael quickly shook his hand and rushed back up the stairs, he didn't bother with styling his hair, he just pulled on his clothes and applied a line of eyeliner and mascara, a skinny pair of white jeans and a blue shirt. He was down the stairs within twenty minutes. He knew he was going to be in big trouble.