Bound And Loved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What are…?”

He never got to finish saying it. At that point, she reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of him. He was still hard…so very hard…and now the timing was perfect, that she could have everything she wanted. Now all she had to do was convince him. She placed the head of his cock right against her opening, using her own hand to rub it back and forth, over her clit, down to the opening again.

“Corey…please?”

He tried to back away, but she had a hold of him now. “Corey, please. I’m ready…”

He looked down at her, love in his eyes and whispered to her. “Are you sure? I don’t want to hurt you…”

In response she pulled him forward by his cock again, placing the head at her soaking wet entrance yet again and then moved her hand to his back and gently began to pull him closer to her.

“Cat…”

“Corey. Yes. Now, right now. In this thunder storm, on these leaves. I want to feel you inside of me, I want to feel your love in the most physical way. I want you to make love to me…now.”

And he acquiesced, leaning forward so that his form was towering over her. She felt the same as she did before, but now she was excited again. After all this time. After 19 years, she found the right man…a man she could love with every part of her being, with every ounce of her heart, and with every inch of her body. A man she could love and cherish for the rest of her life.

Corey looked down at Cat and saw that there was no fear in her eyes, nothing but love, pouring out from behind them. Love for him, that he should be the one to take her virginity, to make himself one with her. He was honored more than he could find words for, and despite his mastery of several languages he found himself, for the first time in his life, speechless.

He opened his eyes again and Cat was staring at him, eyes steady, arching her hips and pulling at his. She wanted him, and there was no way, even with his willpower, that he could resist the calling in those eyes. Silently, he bowed his head and locked eyes with her, then slowly it began.

For a second, Cat felt nothing. Then she felt just the tip of him slide in, as it had done countless times before, when he teased her, and as he pulled back again, she cried out, thinking that he meant to stop, but then he was there again, pushing just the tip in, and maybe a quarter inch more, then pulling out again. For a number of minutes far beyond her comprehension, this went on, though he never gave her any more.

By now though, Cat understood. Each time he pushed in, she got more wet. Every the head slid past her muscle ring, and pulled back against it, her body flooded with warmth, and it settled right between her legs. Soon that warmth became heat, and then she was crying out to him, pulling at him, because now that she could have what she wanted, Cat didn’t want to wait much longer.

“Corey….Corey please…”

“Please what?” Came the whispered question.

For a half second she hesitated, not wanting to ask for more, but instead opened her mouth to respond differently. “Please me.”

He smiled wide and a twinkle took his eyes as he whispered in her ear again. “Wouldn’t have it any other way…”

If the beginning was slow, that this was torture just for the sake of torture. First he pushed, just a tiny bit…then he pulled all the way back out….then he pushed just a tiny bit further…It was excruciating, it was pure agony, and she loved every second of it.

And then he slowed and came to a stop and for a split second she feared that it was done, but then she felt the push inside her. He had reached her Hymen…before he was even half way in he had reached it. God! If it felt this good now, what would it be like…?

The question stayed with her for a moment before she felt his tongue. It slid over her breast, beneath, above and around her nipple, until he finally sucked it into his mouth. She still felt him inside her, but her nipple…this was something he’d never done before…she couldn’t explain the ways he worked his mouth, but Cat knew, he’d never done this before…

And the she screamed in pleasure.

His teeth retracted slowly from around her nipple, and he kissed softly the red mark where he’d bit her. Corey sucked tenderly on her nipple as she writhed, and enjoyed the feeling of skin against skin between her legs. He was inside her. And then the thought hit her, he was inside her. Not just physically…but mentally…and spiritually…

“Oh my god!” She moaned, as she felt him start to slide out of her, and he only went about a half inch before pushing back in, arching his hips just a bit so that she could feel all of him, inside of her. “Corey…!”

There was no answer now, only the feel of his lips on hers. The pain was virtually non-existent, save where he had bit her nipple, but there was pleasure abound. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, and her inside screamed at her as if she was on the edge of orgasm. Now he was actually moving inside her…rolling his hips…arching in and out, drawing just a little bit at a time.

But then that changed and all of a sudden he pulled back…far back…so that only the tiniest bit of him was still inside her, and she whimpered softly and pulled at him, but he held his ground. He waited…one second…then five…and then ten seconds had passed and by now she was clawing at his back…then he slid himself all the way inside her, stopping just short of slamming their pelvic bones together.

She cried out, she moaned, and she writhed in pleasure as he slid in and out of her, making love to her. His body was right against hers as he held her close and he demonstrated to her all the things that his love could be. He was tender, and gentle, holding her as if afraid she might break. He was firm, and demanding, sliding in and out faster, then slower, and then just a little harder.

This went on for nearly a half hour and then he changed again, he pulled out of her, all the way this time, and then slid back in, and then he’d stop for seconds, even for minutes, and tease her. She was so wet at this point that she expected would expect a puddle underneath her, were it not already raining. She was cumming almost continuously now, but she wanted one more big orgasm…

The water of the storm cooled there skin as he continued to induct her into the arts of love. She loved the feeling of him pulsing inside her and throbbing. His body was so hard, and tense, his muscle rippled under her hands and she could feel his body quaking.

Time passed, the storm carried on and the thunder grew louder as it came closer. She could feel the boiling in Corey, could tell he was close. So was she…she wanted to cum so bad, so she took the initiative. She grabbed Corey and pulled his neck down, biting hard into the flesh of his shoulders.

He moaned, and gasped, and then he was pushing and sliding harder and faster, reaching places that she didn’t know existed and then a flash of light pounded through her body and she came harder than she thought possible. Corey cried out as she came, her muscles gripping at him, pulling at him and milking him towards his own orgasm, and he moved to pull out of her.

No sooner did he try to move than she latched onto him again, nails in his back and pulled him deep inside her again. “NO!” she cried… “ I want to feel you. I want you to cum inside me love.”

He tried to back up for a second, worried about thousands of things, but she whispered in his ear. “Trust me, love. Please…I want you to. I want you to. I want you… I want to feel this, at least this once. I want my first time to be complete, I want you to make love to me…I want us to be complete…I want this to be complete…” Her words were a moan as she spoke… “Please, Corey…”

Corey thrust twice more, deep and hard and then his whole body shuddered as he came. A thunderclap shook the ground as it detonated over head and his muscles tensed and inside her Cat felt a flood of something hot. The sensation was so exquisite that her own body forced yet one more orgasm through her system.

He moaned, she screamed, and soon the two of them lay together in the pile of leaves, listening to the pounding of their hearts, for they drowned out even the thunder…

12