Bound by Pride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one understood much about immortal healing rates; it varied so much depending on the situation. If Electra was still fighting her body would have fixed her neck, letting her to continue to fight even if her bones were broken. However, since she wasn't fighting then her body waited for the damage to stop, and then it would heal. One thing however was known, they had set her neck first but her body had not yet repaired the damage, it was waiting for something.

When the last bone was set, they moved to her other wounds. Wolfgang raced in, it had taken twelve people to move Mayhem and get her into the box. "What can I do?" he panted as he raced to the sink to wash his hands.

"Look at her thigh and see if the artery has ascended." Nathanael ordered.

Wolfgang nodded and started to fumble the knots. Sage pushed his fumbling fingers aside and cut the bloody sleeve from her leg wound. She used the scalpel to slice the wound open further. She had extensive emergency medic training, a prerequisite for anyone who made war their life. "My hands are smaller, I'll look... you assist." She told him as she dug her hand into the wound searching for the severed artery; she focused for several moments, before her questing fingers caught what she was looking for.

"Got it." She declared and carefully pulled it back, Wolfgang quickly clamping it to keep it from going back when she released it.

I'm glad I can't feel this.Electra told everyone who was working on her.

Sage snorted as her fingers went the other way searching for the other part of the artery. "Nathanael I have both parts of the artery, but my stitches aren't fine enough for this." She said as she pulled the other half of the artery out with Wolfgang again quickly clamping it.

He nodded and moved to her leaving Amy to finish stitching Electra's neck back together before resetting the collar. Sage moved on to tend to other deep claw marks, she was careful to flush all grit from the wounds before she stitched.

*

Two hours later, they walked out of the clinic. Dave was pacing outside the clinic, his clothes had been haphazardly thrown on the moment he found out Electra had been hurt. He ran frustrated fingers through his short hair. His boss had called and told him what happened to Electra before a different call had taken him away.

"I can't leave her alone for more than a week and she gets into trouble." He ranted as he paced.

"She'll be fine... in three days." Nathanael told the room as others were waiting to hear about Electra. "Now, I'm going to steal a room. NO ONE wake me." He pointed and glared around the room when he said the last bit.

Sage clapped Dave on the back, "Come on I'll show you a room, no point getting all worked up over..." The floor shook beneath them. "The sedative wore off." She turned to her parents, "can the box take immortal rage."

Amy and Wolfgang turned to each other and shrugged. Amy sighed, "I will go and attempt to reason with her." She walked down the stairs into the basement. She walked along the hallway and to the steel reinforced door that led to the box. Just as she was approaching, the door there was a hollow thump and the door shuddered.

Amy closed her eyes and focused, she would have to force her to shift back, to slap one of the other minds into the front. She reached into Mayhem's chaotic thoughts, grabbed her human side, and yanked her forward. She listened carefully for the snap and crunches of a shift.

When Amy heard nothing but the laboured panting of an exhausted human, she opened the locks and walked into the room, struggling with the door for a moment as it had warped a little. Mayhem was looking around the partially destroyed room and at her blood coated body, she glanced nervously to Amy.

"Who..."

Amy shook her head, "You didn't hurt anyone who won't recover and who wasn't already Were."

Mayhem sighed, relieved but she still wanted to know who had been hurt, "who?"

"E..."

Mayhem started to panic, there was only one person Amy could mean, Electra, she had hurt Electra and by the look of her body she hadn't fought back or even tried to stop her.

"Control yourself..." Amy waited for Mayhem to calm down, when she did she continued, "She's fine... in three days all her bones will be fixed and we can let her go from the clinic." Mayhem curled up into a ball and started to rock. Amy crawled over to her and wrapped Mayhem up in her arms.

"She's already forgiven you." Amy whispered into her ear.

"How..." tears filled her eyes, "after everything she has done for me." Mayhem sobbed, Amy held her and let her cry.

"Electra snapped shortly after she was freed, she attacked her own mother, who was just trying to help, she knew the moment you went to attack that she couldn't fight back, better for you to take out your fear and anger on her then anyone else." She explained when Mayhem had calmed a little.

"How bad?" Mayhem wanted to know.

"Mayhem, she's immortal she can't just die and she'll heal from everything you gave her."

"But I hurt her."

"Better her than some innocent human." Amy reasoned.

Mayhem didn't know if that was right, Electra was just as innocent as any human was. Amy's hand reached up and touched her temple, "Sleep." Amy commanded, normally she wouldn't do this but Mayhem was tired and emotional, she needed to rest. Mayhem suddenly couldn't keep her eyes open and in moments, she was asleep. Wolfgang leant against the wall, Amy tossed him the keys,lock us in please.

Amy she is not your charge.He complained.

She is Electra's, how will she react if we left Mayhem in the box all by herself with the guilt of what she has done.

He conceded to that.You know I don't like to sleep without you.

She sighed she knew,Get the cubs to crawl into bed with you.

He nodded and closed the door, cursing a little, as it wouldn't close properly without a little kick before throwing the external locks home, the lights went off throwing the room into darkness.

****

Wolfgang hovered as Electra walked slowly out of the clinic three days later, her body still ached but it was healed enough for her to move back to her own bed.

"I wish you would just let me carry you." He complained.

"I can walk." She growled as she got to the stairs, sighing as she looked up she had enough trouble moving on a flat surface. "I can walk but stairs are beyond me."

He smiled and scooped her up to carry her up the stairs.

"Where's Mayhem, I haven't seen her in days?" She asked as he started up the stairs.

He didn't answer at first, he paused on the stairs. "She refused to leave the box when she recovered her senses." He turned them around and walked back down, knowing she would want to go to her charge. He walked around to the stairs that led to the basement, in minutes he was out side the box, its damaged door was open but Mayhem refused to leave.

He put Electra back on her feet. She walked slowly into the room and over to Mayhem. She sat carefully and pulled Mayhem into her arms. Mayhem was stiff in her arms, Electra didn't care she just stroked her back and waited.

"I'm..."

"Stop..." Electra cut in. "You have nothing to apologise for."

"But I..."

"You were scared and no one will hold what happened against you, not after everything you've been through." Electra told her as she rubbed a tense muscle.

"I will."

"Why... what good will it do to beat yourself up over something you had no control over." Electra asked.

"It would make me feel better." She tried to pull out of Electra's arm.

Electra tightened her grip. "No it won't, trust me... it will eat at you and eat at you just like Ghost. It will destroy you just like it did him." She kissed Mayhem's white hair. "Don't let something you had no control over destroy your life now that you finally have a chance to live it."

Mayhem knew who Electra was talking about, his story was as infamous and well known as Lupa's, an Immortal who refused to live a normal were life.

"I don't want to be like him." She said softly.

"Then forgive yourself, I have." Electra moved her head to rub her face against Mayhem's hair.

"But how could I not have recognised you, attack you, and nearly kill you."

Electra chuckled, "Nearly... Mayhem if it weren't for the fact that I am immortal I would be dead." Mayhem tensed. Electra brushed her lips against Mayhem's jaw. "But I am immortal so it doesn't matter." Mayhem closed her eyes in pleasure as Electra ran her nose against her jaw, she wondered if Electra was doing it deliberately to calm her or if it was just subconscious comfort that Electra was offering. "Come on, my room is more comfortable and I want my bed."

Mayhem nodded and slowly pulled away from Electra. She helped Electra to her feet and from the room.

****

Amy walked into Electra's room to check on things, they had left them alone for the afternoon and evening to let Electra work on Mayhem's guilt, Amy's eyes shifted so that she wouldn't have to turn on a light and disturb their sleep. Electra and Mayhem were curled up around each other; Electra's lips were almost fused to Mayhem's bare shoulder.

She watched them carefully, tasting the emotions, which surrounded the sleeping pair, she could sense love and affection even a little desire. She snorted and left the room, closing the door quietly; she walked along the hallway and scooped up Thais. "What are you doing up and about? You should have been in bed half an hour ago." She gently chastised him.

He smiled innocently at his mother. "Blue moon."

She smiled, "Blue moon or not, you should be in bed." She opened the door to his room and walked him to his bed. She tucked him in and sat on his bed next to him, she knew that the moment she turned in he would be outside, normally snagging someone to go with him. "Okay compromise, stay in bed." She told him and went to the heavy drapes, flinging them open exposing the night's sky and the second full moon of the month. Thais sighed and rolled onto his side to watch the sky.

"Remember, you have a busy day tomorrow..."

He nodded. "Pre-school interview."

She smiled and kissed his temple then left the room. Strong arms wrapped around her and lips pressed against her neck.Trying to escape again?Wolfgang asked, Thais had a bad habit of escaping out into the forest to watch the night's sky, normally they didn't mind so much as he normally grabbed someone to go with him but tomorrow was a big day for the triplets, they had an interview at a mixed preschool Amy wanted them to attend. So he had to stay in bed.

Yep, tonight's a blue moon.

He chuckled and scooped her up, whisking her away to their love nest. He gently placed her upon the bed and watched her for several moments. I've missed you; our bed seems big and empty without you.He crawled on top of her and attacked her neck with gentle bites and kisses.

She groaned,Checked on Mayhem and Electra after I popped my head in on Maddie,she told him as she tugged his shirt off.

He growled gently as her nails gently ran against his skin, grazing his nipples as she went. It took him a moment to respond.And?He started to attack the buttons of her blouse his lips feasting on her neck.

And... sooner or later they are going to become mates.

He paused in surprise; he pushed himself up to watch her face.How?

Vivian's been showing me how to tap into residual emotional climates.

He groaned, wasn't it bad enough she could read minds and sense emotions as they happened but residual emotions, now he would never be able to keep something from her.Okay... but why do you think they'll be mates; Mayhem has only just come out of a really bad situation...

She chuckled and rubbed her face against his chest hairs.For the same reason you knew we were destined.

He growled gently and gave up the pretences of removing her clothes, he tore her blouse open scattering her buttons in all directions, he remembered what had made him know they were meant to be, that intense connection, the attraction and the lust. He undid the front clasp of her bra ignoring her blouse and buried his head into her chest, his hands then moved to her jeans. He wanted her naked now, or at least naked enough for him to make love to her.

He pulled away from her for a moment to shuck her out of her jeans, her panties quickly followed.

In a bit of a hurry.She asked.

Four nights of sex to catch up on,he told her as he undid his jeans and pushed them and his boxers down.

She chuckled and wormed her way to the middle of the king sized bed,I don't think I've ever seen you quite so frantic.

He growled at her as he pounced, he landed on top of her and pinned her to the bed, anchoring her wrists with one of his hands.

She arched her head back offering her throat to him, the ultimate act of submission to a wolf.So... where are the handcuffs.She asked, humour colouring her voice.

He paused for a moment, trying to remember what she was going on about. Suddenly he remembered, the day he tried to turn her he promised to return to the idea of tying her up and taking her willing body. He pressed his face to her neck and growled suggestively, wanting badly to control the sudden throbbing in his loins. He had fantasies of tying her up spread eagle on her belly, pinning her beneath his weight with her unable to do anything but take his demanding thrusts and moan.

I gave up on handcuffs years ago, silk ties... that's what I want to use to tie you up. Get naked I'll be right back.He jumped to his feet and crawled under the bed, reaching for something. She grinned and took off what remained of her clothes. She took off her engagement and wedding ring, clipping them onto the hidden loop on the figure of eight at the end of her collar. Her fingers ran over the waist-let and the hearts attached to it.

He pulled out a heavily locked box and ran his fingers over it, opening it as it would only open for him. He grabbed a hand full of black silk strips from the box, inside were other things, like a blind fold and several toys, he had been prepared for anything when she became his, not knowing how long their love lives would be so hot and heavy. He would never get enough of her but he understood that spice would help keep things interesting, not that they needed it.

He stood and smiled at the love of his existence.In the middle on your stomach.He demanded, she arched a beautifully sculptured eyebrow but complied with his demand. He tied her wrists to the headboard then pulled her down to give her no room to move. He tied her ankles to posts, spreading her legs wide open and smiled at his handy work, he had several strips left over but he was content and didn't want to push her too far too soon, the other things he wanted to do could wait for later.

He crawled up between her legs and licked her firmly, tasting her arousal. He groaned, she still tasted as sweet to him today as the first time he had tasted her. She was dripping in readiness; he gently pressed his weight to her body, pressing her deeply into the mattress. He growled in her ear, who do you belong to,he asked as he slammed forward, staking claim to her body.

YOU.She cried out at the sudden intrusion, it wasn't painful; it was delightful pleasure as if he was coming home. She panted and waited.

"I didn't hear you?" He whispered into her ear.

"You, I belong to you, now and forever." She said humouring him; he knew they belonged to each other he just wanted to hear her say it in the throws of sex.

He smiled and started to pump into her, drawing cries and moans from her, which was music to his ears. His teeth sunk into her shoulder hard enough to draw blood. She moaned in frustration, she wanted to move to add to their pleasure but this prone position prevented that, all she could do was feel his staff slide in and out of her striking all bar one of her pleasure spots.

"Please..." She begged wanting more, needing more then the delightful friction caused by his staff entering and withdrawing from her body. Her fists clinched and she went to pull on the silk to snap it, she could easily do it.

"If you do that I will use the manacles and the loops I had set into the floor." He threatened gently into her ear before he bit it.

She relaxed her arms, "Please... I need..."

He chuckled and started to pump harder, breaking her train of thought and causing her to moan. He groaned as she rippled around him, she was paying him back by flexing and releasing her pelvic muscles. He growled and moved one of his hands to cup her sex. His fingers finding her pleasure button and applying the gentlest of touches, teasing her with a hint of what she wanted but never actually giving it to her.

"You tease." She panted, a fine layer of sweat appearing on her skin. Her markings pulsed almost erratically, over the years he had noticed that her markings sometimes reflected her emotions, or at least when she was feeling something intensely, like at the moment, sexual desire and need.

She felt her beast claw it's way to the surface, she tried to hold it back but her cat was having none of that, she chastised her human for getting caught in this predicament, helpless and at the whim of her mate. Her skin tingled as the shift began. He growled as the silk ties snapped, freeing her.

He shifted with her, his teeth gripping her shoulder as his knot started to form. He growled and forced it in causing her to yowl, her claws dug into the mattress; she bared her teeth as the last of her changes took place.

She growled and forced herself back against him, his clawed hands grabbed her hips so that he could pull her against him as he thrust. He felt his climax building and he groaned, he didn't want this to end so soon but he knew it was inevitable with her moist heat gripping him like a vice.

She growled, her tail twitching as her climax built to the point of no return. Her growl quickly turned to a roar as her body exploded in climax.

He felt her ripple around him and howled as his seed surged out of him and into his mate. He held her tightly to his body as his seed surged up into her. He panted against her back as he waited for his body and mind to come back together.

A few minutes later, they moved to a different section of the bed and curled up together.

Wow... maybe we should try celibacy every now and again if that is the result.She suggested.

Maybe... but I still prefer making love to you for hours...He licked at her neck and jaw as neither had changed back into their human forms. She started to purr as his hands stroked her body. He nibbled at her neck as he started to move again.Round two.He told her as he rolled them over so that she was beneath him.

She groaned, as his thrusts grew stronger.Bastion is going to kill me.She commented as she dug her claws into the mattress beneath her.

He chuckled in her mind before he focused completely on making his mate incredibly happy.

****

Dave followed his boss into the manor, he was not impressed about being dragged in while he was on leave but his boss had given him no choice, Amy and Wolfgang had yet to release the surviving men who had attacked the manor in their custody. He had returned home when he had assured himself that Electra was recovering and not in danger. Bastion intercepted them. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, Electra, where is she?" Director Farrington asked.

"She is resting." Bastion explained.

"Get her please..."

Dave stepped forward, "I'll go, I know where her room is."

Bastion stopped him. "Not a recommended action, go in there and you could very well end up on a slab." Bastion walked off shaking his head; he honestly wondered how Electra worked with Dave. He got to their door and unlocked it. He opened the door and paused, Electra and Mayhem were softly kissing as if experimenting. He cleared his throat; they broke apart and turned to him.Electra...