Bountiful Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melody
Melody
26 Followers

As much as I enjoyed the way he made love to me, I can't tell you how much more I loved being held in his arms in the aftermath, listening to our hearts slowly return to their normal beating. He cuddled me, telling me what a wonderfully responsive lover I was. I felt sure the glow coming off me could be seen along the entire Eastern seaboard.

There were no uncomfortable silences, he held me in his arms, a wonderful sense of well-being enveloped me as he lazily scratched my back, that alone would guarantee that I'd follow him anywhere, what a treasure to be sure, a psychic back-scratcher, I was actually purring. His hand began to dip lower with each pass, ohhhh, I do love having my buttocks scratched.

I responded to his touch by turning and laying on top of him, spreading my legs and pushing myself up so that I straddled his lower body. His cock stood at attention, seemingly begging for a kiss. I sniffed myself on him, the thought of tasting myself and him spurred me on.

I bent and engulfed his manhood between my breasts, it fairly disappeared except for the very tip, which was sticking out at the top. I swiped the saltiness with my tongue, flicking, swirling my tongue around the tip while squeezing my breasts around his shaft, it wasn't difficult to see that he was most pleased with this exercise.

I needed more of him in my mouth so I sprawled down and began an all out assault on his precious manhood. Is there a sweeter sound than that of a man in the throes of passion, encouraging his woman with his gasps and moans, showing his appreciation by placing his hands on her head and guiding her to either go faster or deeper. I must say his obvious enjoyment was infectious.

At one point I looked at him, his eyes shut tight, his head thrown back, he was very near, I wanted him to spill his seed in my mouth, so I did what I'd only ever written about before, moistening my fingers with some of the saliva that was running down his shaft, I started to massage his anus. He tightened up for a few seconds but then relaxed, I entered him slowly, gently, all the while taking him deeper into my throat.

He pumped furiously as I started to massage his gland, a few moments later he rewarded my efforts with several thrusts then ejaculated into my waiting throat. Damn, but I love the sound of a man moaning like that as he comes.

I slithered up his body, letting my breasts graze the hairs on his legs, letting them sway across his sleeping member and upwards, laying my head on his chest, his thunderous heartbeat beneath my ear. He held me in his arms, his hand rubbing my back. He whispered naughty things to me, what he would do to me as soon as he got his wind back. God help me, I giggled. I felt giddy, drunk from sensual overload.

It dawned on me that what we'd just shared was one of the fantasies that was on the diskette he'd found.

Wonder if he'd mind sharing some others with me.

The End

(01/08/08)

Melody
Melody
26 Followers
12