Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had started to pull on his shorts. He stopped when he saw his friend's mom walk naked towards the gate. He quickly followed although he usually felt silly walking around without any clothes. Guys look funny doing that. So did a lot of women. There was nothing funny about Elaine Henderson, though. She didn't have a hint of cottage cheese on her ass or the backs of her thighs and there wasn't any flabbiness, either. Just a tempting wiggle.

He shut the gate behind them.

When he got to the backyard, he saw that the older woman had already turned on a single pool light and walked to the deep end of the pool. She made a neat dive into the water, leaving barely a ripple from her clean entry. She surfaced, shaking her dark hair out of her eyes, and walked to the shallow end. It wasn't a large pool and there wasn't far to go. Jason went down the gunite steps. When he reached her, they embraced, bodies and lips pressed hard together.

Jason walked her to deeper water. Buoyant, Elaine let herself be lifted and when she was high enough, she put her legs around the young man. Her cunt bobbed over his cock and he lowered her the few inches till his pole made contact. He held her so the tip of his cock barely graced, just kissed her pussy lips.

She tried to scrunch herself down just that little bit that would put him inside her. She was held in place, though and Jason wouldn't let her move.

"Oooohhh, please," moaned Elaine. "Put it in me. I need to feel your cock in me. Please fuck me, darling."

Thinking back to all the teasing she had done, Jason decided what was good for the gander was fine for the goose.

"No. Not yet."

Elaine again struggled to make greater contact and again failed.

"You bastard," hissed Elaine without any real anger. She felt herself carried to the edge of the pool where Jason sat her on the coaming. He supported himself with his strong arms, lifting high enough to kiss her lips and both nipples. He kissed her belly, sliding his tongue inside the tight coil of her navel.

Elaine knew of course what his goal was. She let out a little squeak of pleasure when his lips met her cunt.

"I love this little patch of hair at the top of your cunt," Jason murmured. "Your cunt looks like an upside down exclamation point. Has anybody ever told you that before?"

"No."

"Too bad," he said before fixing his mouth back to her pussy. He slid his tongue between her labia and tickled it across her clit. Up, down, left, right. Gave it a kiss and sucked gently at the small bundle of nerve endings that poked from beneath it's fleshy hood. He felt her shudder as her hands gripped his shoulders. Held him in the V of her thighs, thighs that started to rise and fall in tempo to his tongue and mouth.

"Cunt licker! Oh, I love a good cuntlicker."

"Tastes just like chicken. Chlorinated chicken."

"Bastard," Elaine giggled between moans.

Any taste of his own spunk was dissipated by the cleansing effect of the water in the pool and as he continued to lick and suck, the aroma and taste of woman permeated his nostrils and mouth. He rutted his nose over her clit as his tongue worked inside her pussy.

"That's good; yes it is," Elaine cooed. She put her hands behind her, leaning back on them so she had to look down the valley of her cleavage to watch Jason eat her. Her thighs rhythmically opened and closed, pressing lightly on his ears. "That's so fucking good. You've got me so hot, baby."

And indeed she was as a constant ripple of small orgasms coursed through her cunt.

Eating out a woman was unbridled joy for the young man. Fucking was always a compromise because eventually he was concerned with his own orgasm. Not so when he was tonguing a woman. All he had to worry about was the woman's pleasure and Jason was the sort of boy who liked to make certain the woman was enjoying herself.

He made Elaine's moans louder when he added a couple fingers to her cunt. And his hands were large enough so that he could finger fuck her and still reach her asshole with his little finger. He slipped the slender digit up her chute and felt her lift her hips in heightened pleasure.

"I'm almost there..."

Jason concentrated on licking and sucking her clitoris while he used his fingers, pumping them in and out of her cunt, giving them an occasional wiggle while the anal intruder was motionless.

"So close... So damned close... Gonna cum... Gonna cum big..."

He bit at the tender flesh that connected her clit to her body and swept his tongue over the button.

"Baby doll, don't stop...You've got me there... You've got me there... There... There... Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck... I'm, I'm so fucking... THERE!" And she emptied her lungs as the sensations flowed upwards, searing her in pleasure and she fell forward into his arms and kissed her lover, tasted herself on his lips and pressed her tits hard at his buff chest and kissed him as if she were going to kiss him forever and she would never stop cumming and her orgasms were going to go on and on and on until the day she died and they would never end and she would carry these wonderful sensations inside her casket for all time and never stop...

Gathering her in his arms, Jason lifted his friend's mother and carried her to the shallow end of the pool. Up the gunite steps. He walked across the pool apron until he reached the lawn and he laid her down in the grass. He lay next to her, kissed her until she stirred.

Elaine put her arms around him and hugged him. She took her mouth away from his and bit gently at his ear lobe. She whispered, "Where have you been all my life?"

"Right next door."

"And I never knew," she whispered still, her voice heavy with regret. "Things might have been so different."

She badly wanted a cigarette. She wasn't a smoker at all except after this sort of sex. A cigarette would have meant struggling to her feet, however, and going into the house and rummaging in a kitchen drawer till she found a crumpled pack that would probably contain a few stale cigarettes. The pleasure wouldn't be worth the effort so she laid there feeling his lips and fingers play over her body and was content.

"I don't know," she said at last, "who taught you to eat pussy, but you learned your lessons well."

"Just practice."

"I won't ask whom you practiced on."

"You might be surprised," Jason told her with a chuckle.

"I might be jealous." Elaine paused. She realized that what she had just said could very well be true. She was already feeling overly protective of this young stud. It was a strange sensation. One she really didn't like. She wasn't the possessive type of woman. Her curiosity drove her to add, "I'll bet it wasn't Taylor."

"I told you, she's not my type."

Elaine lifted herself up and pressed him down. It was time for her to kiss and stroke him.

"What is your type?" she asked as she kissed his hard abs.

"I like a woman who knows her way around, who doesn't have to take notes on what she's doing."

"Ummmm."

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to get hard again. And if I get hard again, I'm going to have to fuck you again."

"I'm down with that."

"So, tell me. Does Derrick's dad like to watch you fuck?"

Elaine let go of his cock and played with his thick patch of pubic hair. "Do you ever think of shaving? I remember a tennis pro out at the country club who used to shave. It was different."

"I know some of the guys on the swim team in high school used to shave their nuts and you didn't answer my question."

"Allen doesn't like to watch me fuck. He's never watched. He likes to watch me dress sexy and tease men, though. He likes to watch me go down on them. He loves to see me sixty-nine. Sometimes he asks me to let the man record us so he can watch later."

"That's sick."

"And sometimes we watch the video together and we masturbate together. Or I do him and he does me while we watch me sucking the cock of man who's name I might not even know."

"Um, kinky..."

"Sometimes I'll have to work late and when I get home, I let him see that I've taken off my bra and panties and he has fantasies about what happened to my undies. Did I take them off by myself or did a man help me?. Did he get sucked? Did I get eaten? Sometimes it's nothing but a tease and there wasn't anyone. Sometimes there was a man..." Elaine ended with a sigh as if remembering something pleasant.

"That's why you gave me your bikinis at the party? That was for your husband's benefit."

"That's one of the reasons. The other reason is that I wanted you to have them. I wanted you to keep them under your pillow so they'd be close by if you woke up in the middle of the night and you needed to use them to beat your meat." After a few seconds she added, "I had no idea at the time that you wouldn't need my panties because you'd be taking my cunt."

"So it was really my lucky night." He brushed her soaked hair away from her forehead. He had noticed before that the difference between a pretty woman and beautiful one was often how she looked with her hair all mussed up. Maybe it was the morning after a long fuck and her hair was a tangled mess on the pillow. Or a woman had been caught in a sudden rain shower and her careful hair-do was wrecked. Or like Derrick's mom after a skinny dipping session. She was beautiful, all right.

"That's right."

"If you hadn't given your panties to me, who was next on your list?"

"I don't think I want to tell you."

"C'mon. Lovers don't keep secrets."

"Of course they do. Sometimes it's more fun this way." She decided that maybe this secret was better shared though, so she told Jason who the second man on her list was.

"Grandpa Charlie?" he asked in amazement.

"Is that so shocking?"

"He's - He's old."

"Not that old," countered Elaine and she told him about her dance with the retired chiropractor. "He's handsome, he's got money, he's been alone a long time and he had it up at full mast while we danced and it felt pretty fucking good to me. He may just be good for one fuck, but I'll bet it would be a pretty good one."

"I'll be damned. Do you know he's going to be staying with me a couple of days?"

"Really?"

"Maybe you'll need a sandwich with the Summerhill men."

Elaine didn't think so, but it was something to keep tucked away in the back of her mind.

"Can I ask you another question?"

Not knowing what to expect, Elaine merely nodded. She would have to hear his question before deciding whether or not she would answer truthfully. Or even answer at all.

"What was that shit you asked me earlier about the Gregory tribe?"

Elaine had no idea what he was talking about and then remembered she had been referring to his 'tribal' tattoo. She touched the design on his chest. She said, "You got a tribal tattoo. Which tribe? And from where?"

"Huh?" The boy next door was clearly perplexed.

"Sorry. My father always warned me about throwing peanuts to monkeys."

"What?"

He could be so dense it was almost cute, Elaine decided. She told him, "Forget about it. It's not important."

Jason was certain she was laughing at him. He didn't understand why. He decided to pay her back. He lowered his head, He took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and sucked. At the same time, he slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt. It was still loose from his cock and he told her so.

"Loose?" Elaine took hold of her hand and pulled him tighter against her snatch so his fingers were stuffed inside. Then she proceeded to ripple the muscles of her cunt around his fingers. "You say I'm loose?"

"Oh, goddamn. You're amazing."

"Of course I am and it's about time you realized it. Now, kindly quit sloshing your fingers around in my soupy twat. I want to get back in the water and wash this grass off my back."

Jason didn't withdraw his hand.

He said, "I love the word twat. It sounds so funny, like plucking a guitar string that isn't tight. Instead of going 'twang!' it goes 'twat!'"

"Come on, you silly drunk. Let me up."

"I may be drunk, but I'm not silly.

"I want to get up, " insisted Elaine.

Jason decided it was OK to let her up and had no intention of letting her get very far away. He took his hand from her cunt and moved away from her.

"Thank you," Elaine said formally. She rolled away from him and made it as far as her hands and knees before she felt the young man's hands around her waist. He moved up behind her, parting her legs, insinuating himself into the gap.

"Oh, no. I don't want you." Not much I don't want him, part of her mind whispered.

"Don't blame me," laughed Jason. "You're just too tempting a target."

He pulled back on her hips so that his thick cock brushed across her ass cheeks. Then he tilted it down and rubbed her cunt lips. He was grateful to hear his friend's mother moan. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the fat lips of her cunt. He let his cock move on its own accord and it took only a few moments before he was back inside her willing pussy.

"Oh, my God!" Elaine gasped. "Doesn't this beast ever get tired of pussy?"

"Not now." He stopped the advance of his hips so his wide cock was only half embedded. "Not with a hot assed woman like you. Fuck, your cunny feels great!"

"So does your cock, baby. Fuck me."

Jason didn't move however. He kneeled motionless behind the horny woman. She tolerated the delay for less than a minute; soon she was pumping her ass back at him, driving herself forcefully at his prick.

"I guess you like it."

"You bastard. I love it!" She loved the sensation of her womb opening to accept his cock. Loved the sound of her hips slapping against him and the sound of his balls hitting her belly. And when he let go of her hips and grabbed her hanging hooters, Elaine loved that, too.

"I could milk you all night long," he grunted as he squeezed and then pulled her tits towards the ground before letting them go. His strong fingers dug into her flesh, twisted her tits, and then squeezed some more.

"Shit, go easy. I'm not a fucking Jersey."

"A what?"

"I'm not a fucking dairy cow." This was an example of why she didn't fuck with younger guys very often. The sex might be great. Explaining one's self all the time was a major turn-off, however.

Jason understood her to mean that she wanted him to be more gentle with her boobs. He eased up on mangling them. He didn't stop altogether though as he let the woman find her own pace to the rhythm of their fucking. He was content with however she moved. With a pussy this talented, whatever she did was fine by him.

Elaine was starting to have trouble controlling her breathing. His cock was doing such wonderful things to her insides. He was so thick that she even imagined she could feel her bladder and organs shifting to accommodate him.

"Shit, I love cougars. I love old pussy. This is fucking fantastic."

She made up her mind to accept his adjective and say, "You get a lot of old pussy, do you?"

"Yeah. Older cunts ain't used to what a guy like me can give 'em. They don't get nearly enough cock."

Jason let go of her tits and grabbed her hips. He pulled her back harder and shoved her forward more forcefully. He was going to bust a nut soon and he wanted to make sure he took his friend's mom with him when he went.

"I bet, I bet you and Derrick get lots of old pussy."

"Yeah, skippy." He wasn't really conscious any longer of what he was saying. His concentration was on her cunt and his cock. "You wouldn't believe it. Shit, we even nailed a professor last semester. Mom says we oughta go for all we can get."

Had he actually said that?

Elaine snatched up his comment immediately. It was time to try a shot in the dark. "I'm glad Samantha approves. I bet she loves this cock. Doesn't she, baby?"

"Uh, why do you wanna know?"

If someone answers your question with another, the answer's always yes.

"It doesn't matter, baby. I'm not jealous. We're good friends. She's welcome to all the cock she can get. Even her son's. And she can have Derrick's cock too all she wants."

"You knew about mom and Derrick?"

"Does it matter?"

"You're not pissed?"

"Of course not. He's old enough to make up his own mind. As long as he's careful. I'd hate for there to be an accident. I mean, I love Samantha dearly, but I'd hate for her to get knocked up. Derrick would insist she leave your dad so he could make an honest woman out of her and give the bastard a legal name. I'd hate for your mother to become my daughter - in - law."

"Uh, I guess." He stopping fucking her.

Elaine reached back to play with her clit. "C'mon, stud. Don't leave me hanging."

Coming out of his fog, the boy next door again pumped his hips into her. It took several moments for his body to catch up with his mind. Derrick's mom was awfully fucking cool with the whole situation going on in the Gregory household.

For herself, Elaine was trying to wrap her mind around what she had discovered. Samantha Gregory had a wicked body thanks to some careful surgeries. Elaine could just imagine her neighbor writhing with passion as Jason fucked her. It was harder picturing her with Derrick. That was just a mother's blindness, though. She warmed to the idea of the lewd threesome right next door.

"Don't worry, darling. I'm not jealous. I figure anything your mother can do, I can do better. Am I right?"

"Uh - "

"Just fuck me, baby. I want you yo really lay that wood to me. Fuck me hard. Make me scream. I wanna wake the whole fucking neighborhood!"

* *

* *

*

*

She didn't scream, not quite. Elaine did, however, do a lot of moaning and groaning, begging and cussing. Jason had a nasty habit of every hundred strokes or so of pulling completely out of her cunt. Then he would run his cock up and down her cunt, teasing the labia with his cockhead. He also took the opportunity to force his cock against her clit. He would rub softly or firmly and the teasing made Elaine gasp. A few times he even squeezed the head of his cock to open his piss slit. It was sufficiently wide that he could almost fuck it with her swollen and erect nubbin.

That action alone made Elaine explode.

"You're a goddamn bastard," she gasped after that latest orgasm. Elaine had her arms folded and her forehead rested on them. She could smell and taste the grass. "Why don't you just fuck me? Please, you motherfucker!"

"Poor baby. Poor little prick tease. Can't take it, can you?" He didn't wait for an answer. With a grunt, he buried his thick cock in her cunt. Sliced all the way inside her wet tunnel. He held tightly her hips, started to pummel her cunt. Fucked her hard. Fucked her the way they both wanted. Drove inside. Spread her open.

Jason started to tease his friend's mother. "You're gonna fuck Grandpa Charlie and me, ain't ya?"

When she didn't answer, he slapped Elaine's ass. Hard.

"Ain't ya?"

"Unh," grunted Elaine. Let him make of it what he would.

"And you're gonna fuck Derrick and me, ain't ya? You're gonna make Derrick a motherfucker, ain't ya?"He slapped her ass again, both cheeks, several times. "And you're gonna eat my mom's cunt after Derrick and I fuck her and after we fuck you, you're gonna let mom suck our cum from your pussy and y'all are gonna sixty-nine for us. And then we're gonna fuck y'all again. I'm gonna fuck your ass and Derrick's gonna fuck your cunt and mom will eat my cum and then you'll eat out her ass and stick your tongue up there and eat her shitty ass and -"

By then, he was almost babbling, caught up in his fantasies as he fucked her cunt and hit her quivering ass cheeks. Listened with half his mind to her grunts and the lewd noises her cunt made as he savaged it.

"Gonna fuck you in front of Derrick's dad. Put on a fucking clinic, show him how to fuck a goddamned cock teasing bitch, how to spread her fucking legs and fuck the bitch up so hard that she stays fucked! That's what we're gonna do -"