Boyfriends Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the naked body next to mine then I heard "WAKE UP SLEEPY". I knew the voice was Peter's. I opened my eyes and watched as Peter lowered his lips to mine. We started to make out and I felt so ashamed of what had happened I kissed my boyfriend and held onto him as tightly as I could. Peter rolled over on top of me and for the second time in 15 minutes I was fucked and kissed. It was weird how all I could think about was Peter's brothers and the very romantic things he said to me when he thought I was still sleeping. My boyfriend barely lasted two minutes if that. Unlike his brother my boyfriend quickly pulled out of me and shot his nasty cum all over my stomach. I knew he definately didn't want to get me knocked up. We kept kissing for a few more minutes then we finally started to talk to each other. I couldn't wait to hear what Peter had to say about everything that happened last night and this morning. To my total surprise he talked about the party but never said a word about guiding his brother into our bedroom after the party was over. Peter helped me up and we both went in and took a shower. Again, not a word was said about sleeping the entire night with his brother or the quick fuck his brother gave me this morning. I kept waiting for Peter to bring it up but he never did, not even once!

We both got out of the shower and got dressed. I just couldn't bring up Jeff. I needed Peter to start talking about it first and he wasn't bringing that subject up. We ended up going to our classes without talking about it. I thought about it all day during my classes. I realized my boyfriend didn't want to talk about it or he would have said something about it this morning. I wasn't going to say a word about it if he wasn't going to bring up the subject. The hard part was meeting up with Jeff again later on that afternoon. I know my face turned a 1000 shades of red. He was cool about it and just like his brother he never mentioned anything about what happened. In a way I think I was greatful to both of them for that. I didn't know what I could say anyway. Jeff did tell me how much fun the party was and it brought him right out of the funky blues that he had. I actually noticed it, he was full of energy and was sort of like the guy he was before his girlfriend had left him. For the first time in three or so months he had me laughing and it felt really good. I couldn't make myself say it but maybe that's exactly what Jeff needed.

For the next couple days things were great. Jeff and Peter were again so fun to be around. They both made me laugh and they would cook or take me out to a movie. Not once had any of us talked about what had happened on Jeff's birthday. To me it was all behind us. It really didn't matter, there was nothing I could do about it anyway. It was on Friday night that the guys took me to another party that lasted late into the morning. I loved college parties. Everyone had so much fun and I danced and drank the night away. We left for our apartment around 12:45 in the morning. When we got to our apartment everyone went their own way. Me and Peter went to our bedroom and Jeff went to his room. Once our bedroom door was closed my boyfriend was all over me. He stripped me of my clothes and pushed me under the covers. We made out then suddenly Peter said he'd be right back. I didn't think anything was up. Peter was gone about four minutes. Again I had that great BUZZ feeling surging thru my body. I loved the effect of a little pot mixed in with a good amount of alcohol. It made my body feel like I was floating on air.

I heard footsteps in the room but didn't even open my eyes. Then my body went stiff as I heard voices and knew that both Peter and his brother were standing right over top of me. Again it was Peter that said something like "SHE'S REALLY BUZZED, I'M SURE IT WILL BE FINE". I felt someone sit on the bed next to me then the body slid under the covers with me. The lights were turned out and the door was shut. It was pitch black in the room as my body was turned over and lips started to kiss me. I laid there as hands flew all over my body. I still couldn't tell exactly who was in bed with me even though deep down I knew. Hands started to push my legs open then fingers had me soaking wet in a matter of seconds. As I was kissed I sort of hoped it was my boyfriend even though I doubted it was. It wasn't until the tongue flew into the back of my mouth and I was kissed in a way that only Jeff had kissed me. I knew right then for sure I was in bed with my boyfriend's brother again. I again didn't really want it to happen but I didn't want Jeff to realize I knew it was him in bed with me. Yea, that sounded crazy but at the time it's how I really felt. I was so worried about what the guys would think instead of trying to let them know I didn't want to be doing any of this for them.

My body was slowly pulled on top of Jeff's body. His hands easily pulled my body right where he wanted it. I moaned as Jeff's stiff cock slid up inside my body. Hands were on my hips lifting me up and setting me down. My head was pulled back down into Jeff's lips and as we kissed my ass started to lift up and down. Slowly Jeff moved his hands from my hips and for some reason I kept moving my body up and down. Not one word was said by either of us. I really started to make out with Jeff as our bodies slapped together and again made very nasty noises. we had to have fucked for 20 mintues straight. For four minutes we were really making out heavily then I moaned and broke our kiss as I felt the nasty hot sperm shoot up inside my body. I knew I was stupid for not at least speaking up and asking Jeff to pull out of me. I just didn't want him to know I knew it wasn't my boyfriend that was fucking me in my own bed. Jeff pulled my lips right back into his and we continued to fuck until Jeff made sure I was as happy as he was. It took me a while but after I relaxed my orgasm took over my body and it really felt damn good. Jeff stayed buried in my body until his cock softened up on it's own. He turned me over and hugged up to my back. Both of us somehow knew it was better not to say one single word. Jeff held me so close and his hands were holding onto both my breasts from behind.

It took me about 30 minutes to fall to sleep. All the alcohol in my body finally helped me to relax and forget. I always slept really good after I drank a lot on a party night. Just like a week ago I woke up to the feeling of a stiff cock slowly moving deep inside my body. I knew what I should do but I just couldn't. I opened my eyes and could see it was just starting to get light outside. That meant it was around 7:00 in the morning or somewhere around there. Very slowly I was fucked from behind in soft gentle strokes. My knees were slowly pushed up into my chest so that Jeff could push deeper inside my body. I felt the soft kisses on my neck and that made the hair stand up all over my body. About two minutes after Jeff first began to fuck me he very softly started to whipser things in my ear. He again thanked me for being the VERY SPECIAL girl that I was. He let me know I was the only thing on his mind anymore and that both of us were so lucky to have a guy like his brother as our best friend.

Jeff was so gentle with me as he slowly moved his cock deep into my body then pulled out. He started saying nasty sexy things about my body. How perfect my breasts were, how soft and wet my pussy lips felt. I just laid there and listened to all the things Jeff was whispering to me. He definately wasn't like his brother when it came to making love. Jeff loved to say nasty things and talk about my body. He softly started moaning then I bit my lip really hard as the feeling of the hot sperm spraying inside me made everything else just seem so unimportant. I felt each and every squirt of his cum. There were about seven of them. Jeff again started to kiss my neck then he softly whispered to me my sexy body was made for fucking. He told me nothing felt so good as the feeling of my tight pussy sucking the cum right out of his body. I was surprised when Jeff told me if his brother ever left me he'd scoop me up and never let me go. The words just seemed so sincere by the way Jeff softly said them. I didn't even know I was doing it but my ass gently pushed back into Jeff's body. We laid there for a few minutes as Jeff said sexy things to me. He finally made a comment about wishing I was really awake so he could actually say these things to my face. I got one last kiss on the neck then another surprise as Jeff said "See you again tonight sexy, it's been all set up again by your wonderful boyfriend"!

Jeff got up and dressed then walked out of the room. He was instantly replaced by my boyfriend. They must have had all this worked out. Three minutes after Jeff got out of the bed Peter was sliding into it. I felt Peter push up behind me and put his arms around me. We laid there for close to 20 minutes before Peter finally moved my body and gave me a long kiss to wake me up. I just stared into his eyes and wondered if I should say anything. My boyfriend was so turned on he attacked me with kisses then fucked me for about ten more minutes. It was crazy how my boyfriend would pull out and shoot his cum all over my stomach yet I was allowing his younger brother to fill me with his very dangerous cum. If Jeff was my boyfriend I'd tell him right out to either pull out or wear a rubber. I don't know why I couldn't convey that same message to Jeff. I was still under the impression that both Jeff and Peter thought they were pulling something over on me. I think for now I was happy they both thought that way. I didn't want them to know I was actually allowing this to happen without putting up any type of real fight. I was so messed up. It would again be another weird day with me thinking about every nasty little thing Jeff said to me this morning. It was completely useless going to classes. I didn't hear a word any of the professors said. I kept thinking about the last thing Jeff said to me, "SEE YOU TONIGHT SEXY, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ARRANGED". For once I knew in advance exactly what was going to happen. I wasn't sure what I was going to do about it. Everything was going thru my mind and I told myself I needed to stop things now why I still could. I promised myself I would say something to my boyfriend so that he could make all this stop before something bad really ended up happening.

It wasn't until after classes were out that Peter told me we were going to go out clubbing tonight. It then all came together. They would take me out, get me drinking and smoking a little weed, then they'd take me back home. I told myself to speak up and just tell Peter I didn't want to do any of this anymmore. When I chickened out of telling my boyfriend that I knew I could get out of it by just telling the guys I wasn't feeling well or something like that. I thought about doing that for the next two hours. At 7:00pm we started to get ready to go out. I was just about ready to tell the guys to go out without me when I really surprised myself by not saying one damn word to either guy one way or the other. At a little after 8:00 we were just entering the club. I knew they'd be buying me a lot of drinks and we'd be smoking grass out in our car. For four fun hours I'd dance with both my boyfriend and Jeff. I also watched Jeff dance with some other girls. I had a weird feeling, sort of like a jealous feeling even though it couldn't be that. I'd look at the girls he was dancing with and I'd tell myself she wasn't good enough for him or she wouldn't make him happy. Don't ask me why those types of thoughts went thru my mind, they just did. The guys made sure my drinks were always full and two different times we walked out to our car and smoked a little weed. I began to really have fun of pretending to play their game. Every now and then I'd take a drink to the bathroom with me and pour most of it out. It was fun to watch one of them go to the bar and get me another one. I started to enjoy watching them work together to try and get me drunk. They were always whispering to each other when they thought I wasn't paying attention. I watched everything they did and it became a game to me to see what extremes they would go to so that I'd be really ready for what they had in mind for me once they got me back to their room. I wanted to see exactly how they worked together to get me all fucked up.

I was having a lot of fun when Peter let me know it was time to go home. The guys paid the bill and we all walked out to our car. I decided to have some fun myself. I acted a little more drunk then I was. I just wanted to see what the guys would do. They got me home and instantly Peter had me in the bedroom. He stripped off my clothes as I sort of closed my eyes and laughed. I tried to pretend I was really drunk. I'd talk about something that happend a week ago and I'd make it sound like it happened today. The second I was undressed Peter walked to the closet and brought out the frilly pink teddy outfit that I first wore on Jeff's birthday night. He again slipped the open crotch panties up my legs and then he walked me into the bathroom. This time Peter put my lipstick on for me then sprayed me down with a lot of the perfume he had bought for me. The second he was finished he grabbed me by my hand and walked me out of the bathroom. I thought I was going to be put into our bed but I wasn't. I was walked out into the living room then right down the hall into Jeff's room. His eyes lit up when he saw how sexy I was dressed.

Peter and Jeff started to laugh and my boyfriend told Jeff I was so messed up I was talking about things that happened weeks ago. Peter told his brother to bring me back to our bedroom when he was done having fun with me. Peter gently turned my head towards him and gave me a little kiss on the lips. He softly told me to give his younger brother EVERYTHING he wanted so that he'd never think about any other girl again. I was turned towards Jeff then I felt a hard little slap as my boyfriend slapped my ass and sort of pushed me towards his brother. The two guys laughed and as Peter started to leave he lifted his hand high up in the air and Jeff slapped it real loudly. Peter spoke up as he was walking out of the room and he told his brother to be NICE to me because I was VERY SPECIAL and ONE OF A KIND! He left the bedroom laughing and saying how he loved it when I got so damn messed up that I wouldn't remember a thing about anything that happened in the morning. As I watched Peter disappear Jeff grabbed my hand and guided me over to his bed. My entire body started to shake and I knew I couldn't really look at him in the face. I sort of closed my eyes and pretended like I was very drunk and about to fall over. Jeff started to laugh and told me I was even sexier when I was drunk. He laid me back on his bed and started kissing me softly. I felt his hands move my legs wide apart. He let out a loud "WOW, YOUR SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL" as he lifted my arms up over my head. I just closed my eyes and soaked up every hot sexy thing Jeff said about me. He said nasty things no other guy, including his brother, had ever said in my presence. It really did get me turned on and I liked how different Jeff was treating me compared to his brother.

It was about 30 seconds later my entire world just sort of stopped right in it's track. I could hear the click then the entire room lit up. I wanted to open my eyes but I wasn't sure yet if I should. I just barely heard Jeff say "THE GUYS WILL BE SO JEALOUS WHEN THEY SEE THESE". Seconds later the room lit up not once, not twice, but a dozen times. For the first time in my life someone was taking nasty pictures of me. It would have been a perfect time to drop this crazy act of me being drunk but again I just didn't want either of the guys to know I really knew what was going on. I cringed everytime that flash went off. I could actually see the light thru my closed eyelids. Two minutes later I had hands on my legs then just like that everything changed again. A hot wet tongue landed directly between my pussy lips. Jeff started to lick me up and down and it felt so good my hands automatically went to his head and guided his tongue to the exact spot I wanted it to be. I held onto his head as he licked me for four wonderful minutes. I forgot about everything as Jeff softly used his tongue on me. I shook so hard as his warm wet tongue ran circles around my clit. He really knew how to lick me. My ass came off the bed about six inches and a loud moan came from my throat. As soon as I laid back down Jeff moved up my body and just like that I had his hard cock buried in my mouth.

He started to slowly face fuck me then that damn bright light went off again and again. Jeff started to talk nasty to me as he said my mouth felt just about as hot and inviting as my tight sexy pussy did. The entire time he talked to me he kept taking pictures of what he was doing to me. He suddenly moved his cock from my mouth and got up on his knees beside me. He used his hands to lift my shoulders up. It took him about 20 seconds to get me up on my knees. He then just used his hands to guide my head to his cock. He pushed my head down on his cock and started to tell me to suck him off really good. He pulled my head up and down a few times then told me to do it on my own. The seconds his hands left my head the flash started to go off. My head was now bobbing up and down his cock all on it's own. I felt so nasty doing this for my boyfriend's younger brother especially knowing he was actually taking pictures of everything we were doing. I felt like I had no control over what Jeff made me do. Everything that was going on combined to make me feel really sexy and a little slutty at the same time. Jeff was telling me to move my sexy head faster and to suck on his cock like it was a long sweet lollipop. He laughed as he said I wouldn't want his friends that saw these pictures to think I wasn't really enjoying what I was doing.

I was so scared but I found myself doing every single thing he asked me to do. Don't even ask me why because I didn't know know and to this day I still do not know. I moved faster up and down on Jeff's hard cock and I tried hard to suck him softly and wetly. Jeff started telling me I could really give a good BLOW JOB. My head slid further up and down Jeffs cock. I was taking more of Jeff into my mouth then I ever took of his brother. Just before Jeff exploded he told me to suck half the cum down into my throat and the other half I had to let flow out the sides of my mouth. Just after he said that my face went tight as the first huge squirt of cum went right down the back of my throat. I swallowed twice then started to push the rest of the cum out the sides of my mouth. I could again see the bright flashes thru my closed eyes. I didn't know what a mess the sides of my face was. The white sperm totally covered half my lips and the bottom part of my face. It was just starting to drip from my chin. I felt Jeff pull his cock out of my mouth then he held my head in place as he took picture after picture of the aftermath of the blowjob I just gave him. I heard him say my name rather loud two or three times then he jerked my head and told me to open my eyes.

Very slowly my eyes popped open. As soon as they did the bright light of the flash closed them. Again I had to open them for Jeff and again he had the camera maybe a foot from my face. After about four very close-up pictures he laid me back and took a towel or something and wiped off my face really good. Only after it was totally wiped off did he move down and kiss me on the lips. He whispered in my ear as he laid down beside me that I was going to become his secret girlfriend that would put out for him like none of his other girlfriends ever had. I laid there without moving as Jeff kissed me and kept whispering nasty things in my ears. He sort of laughed a little as he whispered that my sexy body would be the talk of all his friends tomorrow. He was going to show every one of his friends how hot and nasty I could be. He whispered to me that EVERYONE on campus would know who I was within the next week or two. He kissed me softly then promised me that he'd make sure I was "MISS POPULAR" no matter how many people he had to show my pictures to! Those words brought goose bumps to my body and made my stomach start to feel queezy. Was he kidding with me or would he really do that. I started thinking about guys I didn't even know seeing every single inch of my naked body. I didn't understand the feeling that was taking over my body. I wanted to scream out and yell out "NO JEFF YOU CAN'T DO THAT" but my mind was spinning like crazy and I wondered if the guys would think I was cute and sexy. I knew it was stupid not to speak up but I convinced myself Jeff wouldn't really show my pictures to other guys. It was the only way I could keep myself from saying something that would let the guys know I wasn't as drunk and messed up as they thought I was. I felt really hot and excited as Jeff continued saying nasty things to me as he kissed me and played with my very wet pussy. He was really turning me on with his words and touches.