Boytoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, yeah. That's it you little fag, suck my dick down your throat. All of it!" He thrust upwards with his hips and the cockhead struck the back of my throat. I gagged at first, then shifted my position slightly and sucked more of his length into my mouth, murmuring in pleasure as I did so. I found it almost impossible to comprehend just how much I got off on being used like a slut by these men, but the evidence was there in my tight shorts, my painfully hard prick, dying to be freed and yet the pain of it's confinement merely added to my pleasure.

Not long after the biker spilled another load down my throat and into my guts I heard a shout form the front of the van.

"We're here let slutboy out the back ."

The van slowed to a halt and the rear door popped open. As I stepped out onto concrete the huge black guy (whose name turned out to be Larry) came around from the front.

"OK, listen up! We're finished with you for the night, but there might just be some other horny fuckers out there who could use a hot piece of fuckable arse like yours. So what we want you to do is just hang around this little street corner here and see who comes along and when someone does you give them a good time, hear me!"

I nodded, somewhat dumbfounded by the turn the night had taken, but part of me was already getting hot just imagining all the dirty bastards who would be out, prowling around, looking for an arse like mine to shag and they wouldn't even have to pay tonight!

I strolled towards the corner that Larry had indicated, trying to move in such a way as to draw attention to the rounded cheeks of my butt as I walked (although, to be honest, the shorts seemed to do a pretty good job of that anyway).

I strutted backwards and forwards there for about 25 minutes, my heart racing every time a car slowed down, hoping that this would be the one, some filthy bastard who would take me off down some disused carpark or alleyway and use my mouth and arse for his satisfaction and then just dump me back on the street like the dirty slut I was. By now I was positively aching for something to happen.

A hand landed on my shoulder, a voice hissed

"Don't turn round, I don't want you looking at me. Just keep walking, I'll direct you."

The hand pushed and I started forwards, we walked for some time, my unseen 'client' giving directions by forcing me where he wanted to go with the powerful hand on my left shoulder. I could tell he was a big man and obviously very strong. By now I was shivering with the anticipation of what he was going to do to me out here in the dark.

After we had walked in silence for at least 15 minutes I realised we were headed towards a Park which I had known had a reputation as a gay hangout and I decided that this must be our final destination. I was shortly proved right.

We headed into the park which I found very disquieting in the dark, however my lust was overriding all other emotions. We walked into a thick copse of trees, the hand still guiding my movement and then I was shoved forwards. My legs came up against a rough obstruction in front of me, almost at waist height.

"Bend over the trunk, put your hands down in front. Now!"

I didn't hesitate. My fingers could barely touch the ground the tree trunk was so thick, then a muscular arm reached through my legs from behind, I could feel a bulky form pressing against the back of silk covered thighs. My cock twitched and I almost came there and then!

My wrists were grabbed and swiftly bound together with a leather strap, this was then tethered to some object on the ground; it was obvious that he'd been here before and was well prepared. A hand stroked up the inside of my thigh and came to rest on my leather covered groin, it squeezed gently and then moved on to cover one of my firm cheeks. I whimpered and tried to grind my arse back into his hand, willing him to rip my shorts down and get on with fucking me.

The hand left my cheeks and then slammed back down, HARD! I shot forwards as far as I could, shocked at the burning pain he had caused even through the leather shorts. But there was to be no escape, tethered as I was, I was an easy target for his spanking! And spank me he did, fast and brutally hard. I yelled in pain, shouted for help, but through my cries all I could hear was his evil chuckling and the occasional grunt as he swung a powerful blow at my buttocks.

"Noones goin to help you in here boy, not at night. If anyone does turn up, most likely they'll want a piece of you themselves. Can't say I'd blame them either, you really do have a nice arse!"

I was almost sobbing with the pain at this point, but I was not so far gone that I did not notice just how incredibly hard my dick had stayed throughout the assault. If anything it had gotten even harder and that had not gone unnoticed by the spanker!

"Looks like we have a real piece of work on our hands tonight! Christ I can't wait any more!"

I heard a steely click behind me, then something cold and hard pressed against my stocking covered leg and moved up to the bottom of my shorts. With a swift tug he jerked the knifeblade through the leg of my shorts and cut them away from my body. Now only my flimsy panties stood between us and I could feel the hot, throbbing iron bar that was his cock rubbing my crack through the silk!

I heard laughter and low voices, we had company. He was right! They certainly were not here to help me out of trouble, not that I actually wanted help anymore, what I wanted was pulsing away behind me!

"Oh God!" I moaned "Stick it in me, I need your cock. Get it up there you dirty bastard!"

There was another laugh from off to my right and I heard movement in some nearby bushes.

"Yeah, go on then! Fuck the little fag, give him a good seeing to!"

"Fucking right! We'll even help!"

My spanker needed no further encouragement, the panties were briskly yanked down my legs and he took hold of my waist in his strong hands. I felt him steady himself and then...BAM!

"YES!" a shout from the bushes.

I was in heaven as with one titanic thrust he pistoned his ramrod balldeep into my cute boy arse. I gulped in breath as he withdrew, this guy had to be as big as Larry in the trouser snake department and I could feel every hot inch as he began to pump me like a ragdoll.

"Ahh, Ahh, Yeah fuck me good. This is what I need, give me all your spunk. Go on fuck this little slut good and hard!"

Without a word he began to do just that and started to spank my cheeks again while he was doing so, except this time I was crying out in pleasure as the stinging slaps merely served to heighten the blissful sensations his cock was causing me.

My hair was grabbed and I caught a brief glimpse of a glistening cockhead bobbing to and fro in front of me before it was pushed past my accepting lips and into welcoming mouth. I quickly started to lave the head with my tongue, hoping to draw his spunk from his balls as quickly as possible, I had heard more voices and that meant more cock for me to play with and God how I wanted it now!

The spanker was really giving it to me now, hard, deep thrusts that completely filled me, circling his hips moving his incredible cock inside me, driving me wild, before pulling back and hammering into me again.

"AHH! Christ, here it comes you bitch!"

The cock popped out from between my lips and pulsed violently as a jet of gorgeous white goo flew through the air and splashed into my face. I desperately tried to catch some in my mouth and swallow it down so I could get the taste of it, but another set of hands had already grasped my head and an eager cock was being shoved down my throat!

By now my own stiff prick had spurted down my leg, coating the stockings in my love cream, but I was already starting to get hard again. The idea of being used like some rentboy was more than enough to get me going and once again my head was spinning with amazing imagery. I could envision the queue of hard pricks waiting to sheathe themselves in my soft mouth, while I was shafted mercilessly by this gorilla of a man behind me.

I had taken three loads of jism over my face and one dirty fucker had made me lick the crack of his arse while his mate wanked his cock into my face; and STILL the spanker fucked me like there was no tomorrow! My arse was beginning to hurt from the incredible pounding it had taken since I arrived at the railway station, but I was still so turned on by everything that was happening that I just ignored the discomfort, willing him to just fuck me harder and harder!

"Thats it SLUT!" he yelled "I'm Fucking coming! AHH YEAHH! COMING!!"

His spunk felt like it was scalding my insides as it jetted up into my bowels and I moaned as my prick twitched and another load of semen dribbled down my thighs and onto my stockings!

Groaning he pulled his mighty cock from me and delivered one last stinging SMACK! to my cheeks before cutting the thong round my wrists and moving off into the darkness. I did not move at first, savouring the sensations from my last cum and before long I found myself impaled on thick male meat again, hands pawing at the rest of my body as some of those, whose cocks had covered my face in their spunk, had returned.

I don't know how many times I was used by them, but when I eventually found myself alone again it was growing light. I was a mess of bruises and welts, both from the spanking and the rough fucking. My face was crusted in cum and spunk was drooling from my sloppy arsehole.

Some kind stranger had left a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a Tshirt, I wiped off as best I could and put these on over my cum coated body and headed off in the direction of the trainstation, a sore and well used little fucktoy, I couldn't have been happier.

12