BoyTrainers, Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Peter was dressing up, his mother, also home early, quietly closed the front door and went into her darkened bedroom. She pushed back a panel that concealed the one–way mirror that separated her room from Peter's. She watched him adjust the bra, and step into her shoes and garters. Peter spread his legs, smiled, and began stroking his little penis with his thumb and middle finger. He swayed and danced in front of the mirror, raising his limp wrist up to shoulder level.

"Uhhh!" squealed Peter, swishing prettily, and stroking. "Uhhh! Little sissy Peter!"

His mother smiled, and thought about who might be a good candidate for the first girl to sit on Peter's bed and watch him dancing in front of the mirror, saying sweet things. She suspected that Elizabeth might be best. She also hoped that she could find a good boyfriend for her son.

She was happy to know that Peter would never grow up to be like his womanizing father Steven. In fact, she had been given a guarantee that Peter would only be able to masturbate while mincing around in front of the mirror in lingerie, and would only have sex with men, for the entirety of his life. She liked the thought of that.

In the mirror, Peter danced and wiggled. His mother grinned, and mentally reminded herself to send in the final payment to BoyTrainers, Inc.

12