Braddock's Tavern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening, we never slept, but I untied Stephanie soon thereafter so that I could continue to lick and tease and suck and eat and taste and finger and touch her to orgasm after seemingly endless orgasm for the remainder of the night and into the next morning, when we made love in the shower one final time, changed into the same clothes that we had worn the night before, and went to Braddock's Tavern for brunch.

The same Braddock's Tavern where Stephanie pulled me into the restroom after brunch and sucked my cock like a ravenous feline, accepting my cum all over her tits as I lowered the straps of her dress to deposit my parting gift.

That's when she told me.

"I want to do other men with you. I want to be gang-fucked. That's what you did to me last night, I haven't stopped thinking about it."

Linda ended up marrying her boss in New York City, the older, distinguished Ron Ward.

Bradley became a seven-figure commodities trader, years after Stephanie dumped him for HER boss.

But neither Bradley nor Linda have ever been to Braddock's Tavern. That is a memory that Stephanie and I will always share, and keep.

And we would return again, this time with another plan. Stephanie had another fantasy to live out.

Perhaps you'd like to hear about it someday.

12