Brad's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Sara was left alone for almost forty eight hours. With all that time alone, she began to think about the punishments of the last few days. She was shocked to find her pussy sopping wet. She shocked herself again as she quickly came by fingering her still sore clit. Sara had at one time had some fantasies of being dominated but this was different. This was real and unlike anything she had ever experienced in her pampered existence. She wondered if she had done something wrong. Or even worse, if something had happened to him and she was left there to die. She was thus very relieved when the door opened and he walked into the basement.

"When I was caning your feet, you called me 'Sir.' I had been waiting for a sign of respect from you. I expect you to refer to me as 'Sir' with everything you say. Do you understand?"

Sara stared at the floor and mumbled, "Yes, Sir."

"By the way, I have decided that your new name will be 'slave'. Forget the name Sara. She no longer exists. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Sir," she softly replied.

"Very good, slave. To celebrate this new development, I have a treat for you." With that, he placed a tray of eggs, toast, a banana and some orange juice by her cell. She looked at him for approval and as he nodded, she greedily gulped down the first real food she had had in a week. As she licked the last of the egg from the paper plate, she looked up at him with those crystal blue eyes. "Thank you, Sir," she softly said.

Sir smiled at this new turn of events and cautiously opened the cell door without the use of locks on her cuffs. With his finger on the remote for her collar, he pointed to an area she couldn't see from her cell. It was a small bathroom complete with toilet and shower. He ordered her into the shower. He then attached a cable to her wrist cuffs and with a push of a button winched her arms up over her head until she was on tippy-toes.

The blast of cold water from the shower head caused slave to gasp. He wet her down as chill bumps bloomed over her pale skin. He then quickly washed her dark hair with shampoo and rinsed it out. Her body was scrubbed with a soapy sponge with extra time spent on her punished areas. She blushed deeply as he scrubbed her tender pussy, even pushing the soapy sponge inside her.

Once she was scrubbed clean, he rinsed her off and lowered the winch. Sir tossed her a towel and watched with amusement as she dried her chilled body. He then pointed to the doctor's exam table. She hesitantly walked over to it as he studied the bruises on her ass. "Lie down." She quickly obeyed and placed her legs in the stirrups. slave realized that this was no ordinary exam table as he secured her with thick leather straps across her body. Her wrists were secured above her head and her head was strapped in place. A thick leather gag was placed between her teeth and a blindfold was fastened behind her head. Her thighs, calves and ankles were tightly strapped into the sturdy stirrups.

Brad removed his hood and spread the stirrups as far as they would go leaving her thighs in an exaggerated "V". He lowered the head of the table which displayed her moist pussy to the sadistic man. He rolled a stool up to the table and sat down, which placed his head between her splayed legs. Brad breathed in her clean, musky scent combined with the lavender soap. He blew a stream of warm air on her clit causing her to shiver. He then licked and nibbled on her sore clit causing it to swell and become erect. Brad licked and sucked on her bruised labia often dipping his tongue deep into her wet pussy. Finally, he returned to her clit and, after a few nibbles, she exploded in an intense orgasm.

As slave was coming down from the mind-blowing orgasm, Brad wiped her pussy down with a cool antiseptic solution. He then thrust the piercing needle through the hood of her still throbbing clit. slave screamed into the gag from shock as much as from pain. He then skillfully placed the same golden ring he had ripped from her daughter into the hood of her clit. A few minutes and several bloodcurdling screams later, Brad had pierced her labia with four more golden rings, two on each side.

Brad stood up and walked to her side. She struggled to move as he gently pinched her nipple. He bent and kissed and sucked on each one until the brown nipples stood out from her pale skin like pencil erasers. He expertly pierced each nipple amidst slave's screams and placed a slightly larger gold hoop through each one.

After replacing his hood, he removed her gag and blindfold and was pleased to hear her whimpers. He quickly removed his clothes and stood between her legs. His cock stood erect as he watched the blue eyes stare at his muscular frame with a mix of fear and lust. This was the moment he had dreamed of for years. He playfully nudged her freshly pierced clit with the engorged head of his cock eliciting a deep moan. He placed his cock at the wet opening of her pussy and thrust himself all the way in with one brutal stroke. slave screamed again but not from pain as the forceful thrust had caused an explosive orgasm.

The hooded man pounded her tender pussy slamming himself against her fresh piercings. slave moaned and urged him to fuck her harder. He was amazed to see tears of intense pleasure flow from her bright, blue eyes as she came in a non-stop series of orgasms. Finally, he could hold back no more and with one last harsh thrust, he bathed her pussy with jets of white cum. As slave felt him explode inside her, she too came in a mind-shattering orgasm that caused her slip into unconsciousness.

---

slave slept until the following afternoon. Some of the stress of Ashley's troubles and her own captivity had been washed away by the intense orgasms unlike any she had ever known. She was lapping up some water when Sir walked into the basement.

He unlocked the door and pointed to the shower area. She stood up and started to walk out of her cell when a shock from her collar dropped her to her knees. "Crawl, bitch. No more walking." slave crawled as fast as she could on the concrete floor only to be urged along by a kick from his boot. He clipped her wrist cuffs and collar to a ring embedded in the floor near the toilet. This position put her bruised ass high in the air. slave heard water running and then felt Sir behind her kicking her knees apart. "Time to get cleaned out, cunt." He forced a lubricated finger into her virginal asshole. "Very tight, bitch. We'll have to see what we can do about that," he laughed.

slave struggled against his invading finger. No one had ever touched her back there. His finger slid out only to be replaced by something hard and thin. She struggled to get away as he slowly opened up the enema. He slapped her ass hard with his open hand. "Be still, slave. You're getting a soapsuds enema. Spill a drop and you will lick it up." With that he opened the three quart bag up fully. She soon started to feel incredibly full as the first wave of cramps hit her.

"Please, Sir. Please let me go," she moaned. She moaned in pain as the spasms hit her in rapid succession. Soon enough all three quarts were in. She was panting and squeezing her cheeks tightly together to keep the liquid inside her. Sir reached down and unclipped her cuffs and collar. He helped her waddle to the toilet, smiling at her discomfort and humiliation. She sat down and immediately felt the gush of foul-smelling liquid flow from her ass.

After a few minutes of emptying herself of the sudsy enema, the process was again repeated, this time with cold water. To add to her humiliation, he made her beg before releasing the enema. Once she was emptied and clean, he made her crawl to a wooden sawhorse.

He helped her lie face down on the length of it. Sir efficiently strapped her legs down to the horse's legs so that her pussy rested just at the edge of the horse. He strapped her abdomen and chest to the crossbar of the horse and slave noted with dismay that her breasts hung on either side of the bar. Her arms were strapped down to the other legs of the horse.

Sir ran a piece of twine through each of her pussy rings and tied them tightly to the end of the horse. Any movement of her ass or legs caused a searing pain to shoot through her pussy. She cringed as she again felt a finger invade her tight asshole. Soon, another joined it, then a third. She moaned and pleaded at the humiliating act. The fingers were withdrawn suddenly leaving her brown sphincter open and vulnerable.

In seconds, he was nude and his erect cock slowly entered her virginal asshole. slave screamed and cried at the humiliating rape. Suddenly, his engorged head popped past her sphincter. With just a few strokes, his cock was buried in her rectum. He developed a rhythm of pulling almost all the way out, then plunging cruelly back into her. She tried so hard to be still and accept the brutal rape as any movement caused her freshly pierced pussy to be agonizingly pulled. His rhythm increased as he neared release. He slapped her bruised ass with his hand as he spurted cum deep into her rectum. slave's humiliation was complete as she, too, exploded in a tremendous orgasm.

Sir stepped back and grinned as his cum leaked out of her well-fucked asshole. He slid a medium butt plug into her ass and quickly inflated it until slave thought she would bust. He then turned the vibrator mechanism on high. She screamed in both pain and urgent need at the unwelcome intrusion. He clamped her nipples with weighted clamps. Then, for the next thirty minutes, he flogged her tender ass, thighs and back as the vibrating plug churned her insides.

---

The next few months went by quickly for the couple. slave would wake up early, eagerly anticipating the day's activities. Sir never let her down. She learned the function and history of each piece of equipment first hand as she was being tormented on it. She learned the St. Andrew's cross, the pillory, the stocks, the various suspension devices, the violet wand and the rack. She was suspended and bound in excruciatingly painful ways. She was spanked, whipped, flogged and caned. She wore new bruises as a badge of honor almost everyday. slave became a willing slut, being fucked in her mouth, pussy and/or ass daily. She learned to crave the humiliation of her position by crawling, kissing his feet and being pissed on by him.

When slave wasn't being used, the solitude gave her lots of time to think. She knew that even though it made no sense, she had never been happier. She strove each day to please only her Master. There was no focus on her own selfish desires. No more hectic schedules trying to please needy people. No more greed and insatiable need to outdo her friends. Designer wear wasn't exactly a big deal in here, she had thought. She realized that Dr. Bob had bought her as a trophy wife but compared to Sir, he was a pathetic loser. And her daughter, Ashley, well, she was capable of making her own decisions even if they were bad ones.

Besides, with the strict diet slave had been on, she had finally lost the ten pounds she had wanted to lose for years. She felt she had never looked better. And the sex was incredible. Kinky, yes. Painful, yes. She never imagined that she could cum that many times or have an orgasm so powerful that she passed out from the sheer intensity of it. She realized that she loved being a slave.

---

The hooded man walked into the basement and found slave doing stretches on the floor of her cell. He opened her cell door and pointed to the St. Andrew's cross. She quickly crawled to it and stood facing him. He did not speak but efficiently strapped her onto the wooden form splaying her nude body in an exaggerated "X". He gagged her, softly stroked her cheek and then abruptly turned and sat down in the leather chair in front of her.

"slave, today is a hard day for me," he softly said. "It is time for you to learn the truth." He reached up and pulled the hood off and tossed it to the floor. He ran his fingers through his hair and continued. "I saw your daughter and knew I could use her to get to you. Do you know who I am?"

slave stared at the ruggedly handsome man with the goatee that had countless times caressed her body. He did look vaguely familiar, but she shook her head no.

"My name is Brad Carter."

Her blue eyes darkened a bit as she instantly realized exactly who her tormentor was and why she was here.

"You have been here for three months and ten days. That is the exact length of time I spent in prison because of your cruel prank. I have spent many years fantasizing about revenge. This has lived up to every dark and deviant thought I ever had about you." He stared at her sexy body. "But something happened in this room. It stopped being about revenge. I found that I wanted to train you, to push your limits, to make you soar. And you did."

"You surpassed all my expectations. You have become a wonderful slave, an incredible pain slut and a fuck toy that defies description. But I can't allow it to continue. It ends today. I'm going to drug you and take you back to the motel where I found you. By the way, your husband filed for and was granted a divorce in your absence. Something about an affair you were having with some lawyer. With the prenup he had, I'm afraid you get essentially nothing. I did learn that his dental assistant who he had been screwing for the last two years, moved in with him last month. Oh, and Ashley is in rehab upstate and apparently blames you for her downfall."

slave stared at the man she had given her body to over the last few months. She had nothing to go back to. Her life was in this room. Her blue eyes pleaded with him as she screamed into the gag. "Just in case you want to have me arrested for rape and kidnapping, you should know that everything we did was filmed. One word and it all goes out to the internet. Besides, I never forced you to do a thing, now did I?"

As Brad stuck the needle into her ass cheek and injected the sedative, she realized that he was right. She had gone to that motel and wrapped herself up like a birthday gift. And she had crawled or walked on her own to all the things he had tortured her on. And she had never fought him, not once.

---

A few weeks had gone by since Brad had gotten rid of Sara. He had thought that finally getting revenge on the woman who had caused him so much pain would chase away the demons. In a way, it had. But suddenly, his life was empty with that hate and need for vengeance no longer filling his days. He often found himself thinking of her and of what he had done to her. Even Dante had told him that he wasn't himself. Of course, as long as they were making money Dante wouldn't worry too much about Brad's moods.

As he sat in his office working on an offshore account, the sensor went off letting him know that a car was coming up his drive. Brad lived well off the beaten path. His nearest neighbors were almost a mile away. So if someone was in his driveway, it was no accident. He pulled his 9mm pistol out of the top drawer of desk and went to the front door. With his line of work, he couldn't be too careful.

Through the window he saw a yellow cab pulling away. His hand rested on the grip of the pistol that he had stuck in his belt as he cautiously opened the door. Sara stood in front of him with tears in her eyes. She wore a stylish black trench coat and five inch black stiletto heels. There were two suitcases resting on the ground by her feet.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he angrily asked. He was wary of the possibility that she was there to harm him for all the pain he had inflicted upon her.

"May I please come in and explain, Sir?" she asked softly.

He moved to the side never taking his eyes off of her. She walked into his spacious living room leaving the suitcases just inside the front door. As she walked to the center of the room, she slipped off her shoes and removed her coat, tossing it on a chair. She was nude except for seven golden rings.

Brad sat down on his leather couch taking in her nude body. She looked incredible. He felt his cock stir as she knelt in the center of the room.

"May I speak, Sir?"

He nodded his head slowly.

"After I woke up from the sedative you gave me, I stayed in that grungy motel room until morning crying my eyes out. I dressed and called my husband. Well, ex-husband. He sounded shocked to hear my voice and very coldly told me to go see his new lawyer. I drove to the address he gave me. I guess he fired Don after he found out about our stupid affair. Anyway, the man had me sign some papers, gave me a check for my settlement, I guess, and gave me a key. Dr. Bob had put all my clothes and jewelry and personal items in storage once Heather, his dental assistant moved in with him. I tried to get in touch with Ashley but the people at her rehab center told me that Ashley had refused to speak to me."

Her blue eyes teared up again. "So, I cashed my check and closed out my personal accounts at the bank. I called my sister in Los Angeles, a few close friends and anyone else I could think of and told them that I was moving out of the country. I've spent the rest of the time trying to find you."

"How the fuck did you find me?" Brad had gone to great lengths to separate his private life from his business dealings with Dante. Few people even had his phone number.

"Two days ago I got a lead and met with Mr. Dante Jackson. After I told him my story and why I wanted to find you, he gave me the address." She blushed deeply. "I did have to strip for him to get the address. He didn't touch me but he did tell me that if I ever needed a job to come and see him."

She looked up at Brad hesitantly. "I spent all day yesterday at the spa. Hair, facial, waxing, manicure and pedicure and massage. I got a lot of comments and giggles over the piercings but I didn't mind. I ate at my favorite restaurant last night and slept in a luxurious suite at a hotel in town. I psyched myself up for this meeting all day today. And here I am."

Brad was irritated with Dante but couldn't figure out what she wanted from him. "So, you still haven't told me, why are you here?"

"That last day in the room you had me gagged so I couldn't say what I needed to tell you. The first few days in that cell I was scared and thought I was going to die. I hated you for what you were doing to me. But as time went on, I realized how lucky I was. All the superficial stuff of my hectic life was gone. I existed only to please you. It took me a long time to figure it out, but by being locked in your cell, I was finally free."

"Sir, you brought out the best in me. You got rid of my pride and arrogance. You helped me discover the core of my sexuality that I never realized was even there. You shattered the old Sara and then created the new slave. I had never been happier."

She shifted slightly causing her breasts to bounce slightly. "I didn't want to leave that day. I don't hate you for what you did to me. I'm very thankful. In those two suitcases are some clothes and personal things. Also inside, is the key to my storage building and a little over three hundred thousand dollars in cash. I'm giving it all to you."

Brad stared in disbelief at the woman on his living room floor. Tears again welled up in her blue eyes. "I want to stay with you. I have cut all ties to everything in my old world. I love you, Sir. I am yours." As she said this last bit, she knelt down and reverently kissed the top of his foot.

Brad was in awe as he looked down at the pale beauty. Once his desire for vengeance was sated, he had spent his time with her molding her to be his. But after the years of hurt, he had never allowed anyone to get close. When he realized that his feelings for her were stronger than ever he knew he had to release her. Even so, he had thought of little else but her since he had dropped her at that motel.