Brad's Road Trip Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Tracy said. "You didn't forget about me."

"Course not," I said. I caught Amber's eye and motioned with my eyes toward Tracy's pussy. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. I just crooked my finger at her, and watched as she wriggled out from under Tracy.

"She helped you out," I whispered in her ear. "Be a good friend and help her out."

Amber looked down at Tracy, her ass arched up in the air and her face buried in the pillow Amber had been lying on.

"I... I don't think I can," Amber stuttered. I smiled at her and spanked Tracy with my free hand.

"You don't have to use your mouth," I replied. "Just rub her clit with your fingers. We'll get her off together."

She looked down again, and I guided her arm down to the bed. She did the rest, snaking her hand under her friend's waist. There was just enough room to reach Tracy's clit without Tracy needing to move.

I could tell when she finally made contact, because Tracy shrieked. "How the ---" Tracy started, but turned around to get her answer. "Fucking awesome."

Her head went back to the bed, and Amber and I continued to work her pussy. I could feel her fingers on Tracy's clit each time I pulled my own fingers out, and a couple of times she slipped a finger inside and tangled it up with mine.

"Use your other hand," I said, pointing at Tracy's swinging tits. I couldn't reach them from where I was, but Amber had easy access. She twisted and pinched Tracy's left nipple, smiling the louder her friend's moans grew.

Tracy started fucking herself against our fingers. "Use your palm," Tracy stammered. Amber didn't know what she meant.

"Put your palm out, right under her clit," I said, adding a third finger to her now-flooded pussy. Amber did as she asked, and before long Tracy was fucking herself back and forth, rubbing her clit into Amber's open hand and impaling herself on my fingers.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she shouted. "Somebody spank me! Hard!"

I was about to do it, but Amber beat me to the punch, stinging Tracy's left asscheek with her other hand. I was surprised, but Amber was just grinning at me.

"Just getting into it," she reasoned.

The spank set Tracy off, and she started convulsing as she screamed into the pillow. Amber smiled gleefully as she kept the pressure on Tracy's clit.

I was thrilled that Tracy had cum again, and figured if there was a record for the number of times a girl had cum in an hour at this particular Days Inn, the odds was pretty good that she'd just stolen the crown.

However, the post-orgasmic bliss that washed over Tracy and swept Amber into the current stopped short of me. I was immediately disgusted with myself, and after placing a quick kiss on both of Tracy's bright red ass cheeks, I jumped off the bed and moved into the bathroom.

I ran cold water over my face and avoided glimpsing myself in the mirror like the plague. I figured a quick brushing of the teeth wouldn't hurt either, so I did that, too. When I came back out a few minutes later, Tracy was gone, and a fully clothed Amber sat in the chair by the door.

"Where's Tracy?" I asked as I started getting dressed.

"We'll meet her over at IHOP in a few minutes," Amber explained. "She said she wanted to give you a big 'ol kiss on the lips as a thank you. I said I'd relay the message, but if you don't mind, I'll stop with the words."

"Perfectly good with that," I said, chuckling. I finally made eye contact with her, but had no idea what her eyes were saying.

"Pretty weird, huh?" she said, winning the understatement of the year award, at least for my money. "What happened before Adam showed up, that was one thing. We really had no way of knowing. But after..."

"Look," I said, taking her hand from her lap. "No point in regretting it or feeling bad about it. Maybe I should have ended the whole thing right when he left. Maybe you should have gotten up and gotten dressed. But neither of us wanted to, or we would have. So, maybe what should have happened was exactly what did happen. We're gonna have to go with that."

She looked at me hard for several moments, then started grinning. She squeezed me in a giant hug, and I gave as good as I got.

"I miss you so much," she said. "Even under these circumstances, it was so, so good to see you."

"I agree, with all of that," I said. "What do you say we go get caught up, huh?"

We walked across the parking lot and into the IHOP. Adam and Tracy were seated in a back booth, along with Monica, Adam's 'friend' from the bar, and the redhead from the group of friends, who I assumed was the Stephanie he'd mentioned.

"So," Stephanie quipped. "Cousins, huh?"

"Uh, yeah," Amber stammered, shooting Adam a glare that could have brought down a B-52.

"Don't worry," Adam answered. "I told her nothin' happened."

"Yeah," I stepped in, hoping my story would fit with what he'd told them. "We figured it out pretty quickly once we got to the room. She went back out to the car while..." I finished, motioning back and forth between myself and Tracy.

"While he gave me the fuck of a lifetime," Tracy finished. If I was a blusher, I'd have blushed.

"I thought so," Adam said. "There were some pretty damn interestin' noises coming from that room when I showed up. I saw Amber in the car, talked to her a minute, then came over here."

"Too bad, huh?" Stephanie asked, elbowing Amber in the ribs. "I'd fuck him."

"Which makes him different from the rest of the dudes with a workin' pecker in the Eastern Time zone how, exactly?" Adam asked. Stephanie had ordered toast, and quickly threw a piece of it at Adam's head.

The night went on from there. We'd joined them at IHOP around 12:30 a.m., and it was after 2 before I managed to escape. I loved both my cousins and wanted to catch up with both of them immensely. Plus, they had some cool friends, and Tracy was a very, very special woman.

However, as confident as I sounded when talking to Amber after Tracy had left, and as much conviction as I'd carried in my voice, none of it was real. I felt very conflicted about what we'd done --- not so much what had happened before Adam showed up, but the fact that we'd both stayed in the room afterward.

I excused myself on account of an early drive in the morning, promising both Adam and Amber that I'd keep up better with them. Tracy and I exchanged phone numbers, and I even promised Amber that I would open a Facebook account, and she'd be the first friend I added.

Which brings us back to the shower, the hangover, and the phone call.

*****************

"So, I took a hot shower, two Advil, and had convinced myself to wait to call you until the morning. Then, my fingers just kinda did their own thing, and here we are."

I waited. She'd asked a couple questions here and there, but she'd been completely quiet every since the story had made it back to the hotel room.

I felt horrible. The physical problems were bad enough, but I really had grown very fond of Kelly over the past week. It's hard to explain, especially when talking about someone I'd never met and never even seen a picture of.

She just got me.

And now, thanks to a strong dose of indiscretion on both Amber's and my part, I might never get her.

She strung me along for a few more moments of deafening, uncomfortable silence, so thick I couldn't have dented it with a chainsaw.

And then, she hit me with a sound. A sound so familiar, a sound I'd grown so accustomed to over the past week, a sound that had repeatedly made me so indescribably, unreasonably happy ever since we met.

She laughed.

She laughed so hard, I was pretty sure she was crying. After a while, I had to laugh with her, just because it was so infectious. Even after I stopped, she kept going for a few more seconds.

"That's just—" she started, but the laughter took over again. When it finally subsided, she finished. "That's just too funny."

"So I heard," I said. "I'm just glad your answer wasn't to just close up the phone."

"Why would I do that?"

"Kelly, you're from Idaho," I said. "Incest is not a way of life like it is down here in the south."

That made her laugh some more. "You're right," she said. "And if you'd done anything that qualified as incest, we might have to talk."

That made me pause, and she kept going.

"First of all, I'm never going to just hang up on you and not talk to you again," she said. "I might only be 20, but I'm a little more mature than that. Even if you do something that angers me, we'll talk about it. And secondly, how were you supposed to know? You haven't seen her since you were a kid. People change. Sure, there'd be a vague resemblance, but she had no idea you'd be in town and you thought she was in Asia. The thought would never have entered my mind, either."

"I get that," I said. "Though, I will admit, it's nice to hear someone else say it. But after Adam left the room..."

"After he left the room, you were still left with two naked people, very attracted to each other, who were seconds away from having sex when something interfered. Sure, that something was strong enough to stop you from continuing, but your brains flipped that switch. Your bodies could give a shit."

"Not sure it makes a difference."

"It definitely does," she said. "If you'd known from the beginning she was your cousin, would you have allowed it to get to that point?"

"Of course not," I said.

"Right," she went on. "And your body never would have had to see her naked. Your dick never would have been inches from her pussy. Your fingers never would have been clawing into her ass."

Suddenly, Kelly's voice had changed.

"Uhh, Kelly?" I asked.

"You're so perceptive," she answered. "I'm home now. Just in the driveway."

"And rubbing yourself."

"Through my pants, yes."

Sweet Jesus, I thought.

"Anyway," she continued. "Before he came in there, you were two horny people about to have sex. Once you learned the truth, you became two horny people who couldn't have sex. But the desire to get off, and even the desire to get each other off... that isn't gonna go away that quickly."

"So you have no problems with it?"

"Oh, I have a problem with it," she said. "My problem is that I wasn't there to help get her off, while you kept fucking Tracy. Cuz like Tracy said, you and Amber are cousins. But me and Amber..."

She laughed again as I heard her get out of the car and make her way into her house. It wasn't long before she was naked on the couch, fingering herself to two or three orgasms. Somehow, I came back to life too, and got off once more for her.

Throughout it all, one overwhelming thought bounced around my beer-soaked brain:

She was fucking incredible.