Brainwave of Horror Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers

"Oh, I doesn't matter, Richard. I just feel so good with this cock stuffed up between my legs that nothing could upset me right now. What, lover? (giggle) Sure, tell him how things are gonna be."

"Hey, little Ridkins," Dexter came on the phone.

"What have you done to my wife?!"

"Well, I've made her cum a few times, if that's what you mean."

"Ohgod! You've blown the fuses in my brain with all these orgasms!" Julia enthused in the background. "You're turning me into your whore!"

"You WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TOUCH HER!" I raged into the phone.

"Incorrect. I wasn't supposed to do anything she didn't want. And I haven't. She's been loving this. Starved for it, you might even say."

"Hey, it's me," Julia said a moment later. "I DID beg him for an hour before he stuffed his cock up my hole, and I've been pleading with him to do things to me ever since. Nasty things. Things that only-- "

"Julia, don't do this to-- "

"It's me again, Ridkins," Dexter said. "And it's nothing against you. I see this all the time. The only way your relationship with Julia was able to last was for you to keep her ignorant of the real world. If she never knew what she was missing, she'd never leave you for it. But that's just not right. Not for a beautiful sex kitten like my little whore here." Julia's giggling in the background.

"So, just think of it as me setting the bar for you here. If you're able to keep her pleasured, there's nothing for you to be worried about."

I heard peals of Julia's laughter in the background.

Dexter chuckled too. "Sorry, Ridkins. Your wife finds the idea of you bringing her pleasure hilarious."

"That's not--! You--!"

"Oh, come on, Richard," my wife's chuckling voice came over the line. "You KNEW I was faking all those times, didn't you ... Richard ... didn't you ...?" Her chuckling died down and she was silent for a moment. "Oh. You didn't. I'm sorry. I thought you could tell. It was ... pretty obvious."

"Julia, why are you DOING this?! I'm SORRY that I-- "

"It's me again, Ridkins. Now you've gone and embarassed your wife with your dull thinking. Can't you do ANYTHING right? You can't even handle your shame like a man. Trying to make your wife feel bad when she was sending all the right signals, but you were just too thick-headed to pick up on them." Then he moaned. "Oh, YEAH! Suck it JULIA! You were a lucky man, Richard. Your wife's mouth could easily turn pro."

She'd only sucked me twice during our marriage, reluctantly both times ....

"Why are you DOING this to me?!"

"Ridkins ..." Dexter sighed and you could almost hear him shaking his head. "You are such a self-centered child."

"(slurp) (pop) Self-centered child!" Julia called from the background.

"This isn't about you, Ridkins. This is about your wife. Something wonderful is happening to her, and you are too wrapped up in yourself to share it with her. Your wife is blooming, blossoming, becoming a woman as we speak. It's like watching someone gain her sight -- or her pussy -- for the first time in her life. This is a miracle happening right before our eyes!"

"Right between my legs!" Julia called.

"Yeah, right between her legs. Richard, I'm pressing a button between her legs that you've just never been big enough to press."

"Let me. Let me," Julia's voice mumbled, then she came on the line. "Richard, it's true! When Dexter pumps me, I can actually FEEL is dick moving in and out of me! You were always too small for me to tell when you were in motion."

I was ... speechless. I knew that Julia was angry about what I did last night. But to be this cruel ... to make up things just to hurt me ...

"Well, that's it for now, Ridkins. I just wanted to give you a progress report on how your wife is coming along: quite nicely."

The line went dead.

Ten minutes ... slipped by before ... my brain unseized.

How could she?!

This was just ...

Well ... damn her, then.

Just damn her.

If she was ... going to ...

A sob erupted out of my throat, like noxious gas out of lava.

If she thought ...

Three more sobs bullied their way out by the same path as the first one.

Then all hell broke loose and water flowed from my eyes. Making choking sounds, I stumbled around my desk and shut and locked my office door.

Then I let go and allowed my heart to vomit out it's agony.

----------

Forty-five minutes later, my eyes were dry, my heart barren, my mind numb.

If she wanted to ... be like this ...

Damn her.

Damn her and let her do what she wanted.

If she wanted to run off with this Dexter guy ...

Well, my heart no longer hurt about that. It would in a couple hours when the numbness wore off. But for the moment, I could ask it and ... see? It just laid there, not caring. Let her run off.

Over the next couple hours, a little feeling did return to my heart, as bitter little embers of resentment. Sure, she could still leave, the bitch, run off with another man, but she would leave the kids with me. And the house. And the car. Because she wasn't FIT or DESERVING to HAVE such things!

DAMN her!

How had I been married to the little bitch in heat all these years and never seen this?!

And how many ... OTHER diseased ANIMALS ... had she SPREAD and BEGGED for?!

Goddam slut!

And if she even TRIED to--

The phone rang.

If that were her again, calling to gloat over the shit she was rutting in--!

"Yeah?!" I barked as I answered.

"Daddy? Are you ok?" My daughter.

"I'm-- I'm sorry, Kelsey. What-- what's up?"

"Just wanted to call and tell you that I wasn't mad at you anymore, Daddy."

"I'm ... glad to hear that, sweetie. I know what I did last night was wrong, but I'm trying to-- "

"No, Daddy, it wasn't."

"What?" Was she trying to say she didn't think it was wrong to gamble and--?

"I'm okay with what you did for Mom last night. And she is too."

"What ... do you mean? What I did 'for' her? And how-- "

"It's okay. I talked with Mom, Daddy, and she's glad you were courageous enough to let her find out how deficient you are at sex."

"She, uhm," ... I gritted my teeth hard ... "She told you that, did she?"

"Yeah, Daddy. 'Abysmal failure,' she said."

GodDAMN bitch! She would talk about things like that with our own daughter?!

"Don't feel bad, Daddy. Dexter really is VERY good at banging a gal! Enough to make her BEG him to DO her! AGAIN and AGAIN!"

My cunt of a wife wanted to SPREAD her filthy, diseased attitudes as well as her legs. "So ... she told you this too, did she?!"

"No," Kelsey giggled. "That's my own opinion."

"Your own--?!" What was--?! "Honey, when did you talk to your mother?"

"She's right here, Daddy."

Would she DARE?! Take that man INTO our HOME?! "What is that woman DOING?!"

"Oh," Kelsey giggled, "she's spread naked on the couch, fingering herself."

WHAT?! "Kelsey! Is there a man there too?!"

Giggle. "Yeah. Why do you ask, Daddy?"

Would she just ... fuck ... in front of the children?! Yeah, they were both in college, but she was still their mother! To just ... fuck ... openly ... in front of them!

"Kelsey," I had to keep my anger chained back in my voice, I was so furious, "is your mother and that man IN THERE in the room WITH you?!"

"Yeah, they're both here, Daddy."

That STUPID slut! How DARE she brazenly flaunt her screwing around around! Naked! In front of our own daughter! This was just TOO far!

"Kelsey, I want you to get up and leave that room at once!"

"Daddy?"

"Get OUT of there, Kelsey! I don't want you IN there while your mother is rutting like an animal!" Why wasn't Kelsey HERSELF balking at her own mother openly fucking another man right in front of her?!

"Sure, Daddy. But I need to finish what I'm doing first."

What--?! "What are you doing that's so important, Kelsey?!"

"Ooooh, I'm getting BANGED, Daddy!"

"WHAT?!"

"I'm bouncing up and down on Dexter's cock, Daddy!" She giggled.

"WHAT?!" The thought flashed through my mind that I shouldn't get any madder or I'd blow out a blood vessel and spray life's fluid all over the wall.

"Don't go apoplectic on me, Daddy. This feels GOOD! Dexter really knows how to fuck a woman OVER!"

"Thank you," came Dexter's muffled voice from the background.

"No, thank YOU!" my daughter gushed aside. Then to me, "Yeah, Daddy. I'M the one Dexter is taking to new heights of desire and pleasure. Mom's just laying back on the couch, taking a break, frigging herself while she watches her daughter get porked."

"I-- " This was ... just not real. I tried to think thoughts, but the fountain of my mind had choked off.

"Oop. Daddy, Dexter wants me down on my elbows and knees so he can bang me doggie and I guess (giggle) I can't be talking to you while I'm barking. Do you want to speak to Mom while I'm getting done?"

"Uuungh ...," was the best astonished sound I could manage.

"You sound stunned, Daddy," Kelsey giggled. "Here's Mom."

"Hi, darling," Julia spoke into the phone. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm making a big sex spot on the couch here. My pussy just won't stop juicing, honey!"

"Julia ... did you ... take that man home ... to our ... innocent daughter?!"

"Yeah! Isn't it great?! She has SUCH a look of delight on her face right now!"

"But our DAUGHTER, Julia! Our own DAUGHTER!"

"Well, Richard, you gave him me. And I gave him our daughter. He said it would go easier on me that way."

"EASIER on YOU?!"

"Oh, yes!" my wife gushed. "I was going out of my MIND with pleasure! He said I'd BLOW MY PLEASURE FUSES if I didn't find someone to share him with! And I thought of Kelsey."

"Our DAUGHTER?!"

"Oh, who better, Richard? She looks SO happy right now! It makes a momma proud!"

"Woof, woof," came Kelsey's voice in the background.

"Oh, Dexter, *I* want to be that happy! Do me doggie TOO!"

"Come on over, bitch. Give me the phone," Dexter laughed. Rustling, then Dexter's voice, "You there, Ridkins?"

"What ... are you doing to ... my ...."

"Hey, you've got a GREAT family here, man!"

"What are you DOING to them?!"

"Hey," Dexter chuckled, "listen to my bitches, Ridkins."

"Arf, arf, arf," my wife's voice came from the background.

"Woof, woof, woof," my daughter's voice sounded.

"GodDAMN you!" I roared into the phone.

"See ya," Dexter laughed, then hung up.

----------

I should STORM home RIGHT NOW and BEAT that BASTARD to a BLOODY PULP right IN FRONT OF my two WHORING FEMALES! Then, I should SPANK the HELL out of their NAUGHTY ASSES until they REGRETTED what SLUTS they were being!

And I would!

Just as soon as my erection went down!

Couldn't really beat anyone to a pulp while carrying around a stiffie, now could I? I might hurt myself.

And since I couldn't do that, I ....

... unzipped ...

... and touched myself.

This erection wasn't going to go down by itself, so by popping it, I could be on my way home quicker to beat the shit out of this Dexter guy. That's just straightforward logic.

Only trouble was, when I fired twenty seconds later, I was so horny, I just kept stroking.

A minute later, I had another erection, that I ... had to pop too.

But then I was still aroused by my wife and daughter whoring for that man, so I kept stroking.

And so on ....

----------

I had shot about five times when the phone rang at 4:00. I hoped it wasn't my wife or daughter. If it was, I'd probably have to whack off another four or five times before I'd be in any shape to go home and beat Dexter senseless. "Hello?"

"Dad! Do you know what's been happening here?!" It was my son Jason. He would, of course, have gotten home, seen his mother and sister acting like sluts and been repulsed and horrified. I kinda hoped he wouldn't be emotionally scarred for life, although I couldn't bring my hand to stop stroking myself.

"Dad?"

Oh, yeah. He wanted me to reply. "Yes, son. Mother and sister whoring? Bent over for an ugly-looking bastard?"

"Well, sort of. Mom and Kelsey were barking like dogs when I got home. I went to see if they were okay, and they both ... were stark naked, faces pressed to the carpet, asses held up high in the air, a man kneeling behind Kelsey, boffing her.

"'Hiya, sport,' the man waved to me, not breaking his rhythm.

"Mom looked up at my astonished face and smiled. Then she stood up and padded over to me, just baring her shaved pussy."

"Oh, it's shaved now?"

"I don't know how it was before, but-- "

"It used to be quite furry, son."

"Well, it's shaved bald and clean now."

"Did you push her aside, march over and beat the hell out of that bastard to protect your mother's and sister's honor, then turn each of them over your knee and spank them until they promised to never be naughty again? Well, except for your father -- I'm the only one they can be naughty for."

"Well, sorta, Dad."

"How so?"

"Well, uhm ... I mean ... Mom was being really nice to me. I mean, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her breasts against my chest, kissed me on the lips and played with her tongue in my mouth, then told me that she had really, really missed me while I was at the college today. And that she was just juicy with anticipation for me to get home to her."

"I see."

"Yeah. And then she ... well, she just kept hanging on and being soft and sweet and rubbing and ...."

"Son ... did you boff your mom?"

"I didn't mean to, Dad. But, she was just being so nice and ... well ... hot."

I sighed. "It's not your fault. She's just being such a sex-crazed slut today. Are you still at home? Is she around?"

"Sure, Dad. She's right here in front of me." The sounds of a hand whacking a bare ass cheek. "Mom, Dad wants to talk to you."

"Uuuungh?""

"Jason, are you banging your mom while we talk?"

"Well ... uh, yeah, Dad ... sorta," he said, and you could practically see his eyes roll as he was caught doing something he shouldn't.

"You REALLY shouldn't be doing that, son."

"I know, Dad."

"Well, put the whoring bitch on, please."

"Yes ... (ungh) ... darling ... (ungh)?"

"Can't you keep your legs together at all anymore, you slut? Even for your own son?!"

"I ... (ungh) ... guess not (ungh)." My mind tried to visualize what she would look like shrugging while her face was on the floor and her ass up high in the air getting banged. "But I'm not (ungh) any worse than (ungh) our daughter (ungh). Dexter's giving it to her (ungh) up the butt as we speak (ungh).

"Slow up, sweetie," she said aside to the gentleman riding her, "I need to ridicule your father."

She continued to me, "And it's your OWN fault, Richard. Even your own SON is a better man than you."

"Thanks, Mom!" Jason's voice came from the background.

"And don't think I don't know that you're pulling on your peter right now, you feeble little nancy," she told me.

"You think Dad's masturbating while he listens to his wife get banged?!" Jason asked in the background. "God! How PATHETIC! No WONDER you're looking elsewhere!"

"I DON'T need any comments from you, Jason," I hollered over the phone.

A muffled chuckle.

"Your father's masculinity is feeling a little bruised and tender right about now," my wife said aside to my son.

"It is NOT!" I said, stroking myself just a little harder.

"Don't pull on it too hard, Richard, or it may come off in your hands. Kinda like your balls did before you hit puberty."

My own wife was calling me ball-less.

"That's enough chatting, Mom," my son said in the background, giving her a heinie-slap. "MY balls are getting impatient."

"Uuuungh," my wife moaned into the phone. "Oh, baby! ... ungh ... yeah! ... ungh ... DO me!"

"Ooh, Mom, give me the phone! Daddy?" It was my daughter.

"Kelsey, what have you been DOING?!"

"Oh, Daddy! Dexter shot goo up my poop chute! It feels WONDERFUL!"

"Kelsey?!"

"It was BETTER than vaginal sex! I'm an ANAL whore now, Daddy!" In my mind I could see her nodding meaningfully.

"Kelsey?!"

"Hi, Ridkins. Dexter here," the voice on the phone changed again.

"Fuck me up my butt again, Dexter!" my daughter's voice came from the background.

"Guess I can't talk, Ridkins. Your daughter needs some anal lovin'. You fire off your little bitty weener a few more humiliating times, candy ass. But make sure you're over at Stan's tonight to pick up your wife. Well, that is, if you can still call her your wife. And your daughter. Well, that is, if you can still call her your daughter. And-- well, you get the picture.

"Fuck me!" Kelsey pleaded in the background.

"Ohgod, Jason! I'm cuuuummming! I'm CUUUUUMMMING!" My wife told my son.

"See ya."

----------

To be honest, I emptied my balls of masturbation juice but then still kept pulling on my peter several more times, my office door locked.

I couldn't believe how turned on it was making me that this Dexter guy could just turn my wife and daughter into whores on me, like he was some kind of devil controlling their minds. This wasn't the woman I married, and it wasn't the woman my wife had given birth to. These were two sluts instead.

And that was ... surprisingly delicious.

At the appointed time, I tucked my tired willy back into my pants and drove to Stan's.

"Hey, man, come in," Stan smirked.

I stepped inside.

"Hi, Richard," Rudy waved from the table. "I hear you've been walking the willy, but just inside your own house, if you know what I mean."

"Hungh?"

"Wouldn't catch me whacking off while my wife was getting humped. It takes a pretty pathetic lump to get off on-- "

"Hey! Mind your own business!" I snapped back.

"Hi, Dad," my son Jason said as he walked out of the back. "We looked everywhere for your balls, but couldn't find them anywhere."

"You watch your mouth, young man!" I jabbed a finger at him.

"Or you'll what? Beat your meat?"

"Now see here!"

"What? You wanna compare penis sizes, Dad?"

There was a knock at the door.

"Maybe that's Wally," Stan said, stepping to it to answer it. "He's the only one missing." He opened the door and indeed, Wally stood there with another gentleman.

"Hi," Wally smiled. "I have a visiting cousin tonight too."

"Greetings," the cousin enunciated as he stepped in and surveyed the room. His shirt was white as a soul demonstrating hard how sparkling clean it is, his pants white enough to earn converts and followers, at least from the morally or mentally unstable. "My name is Sinistral Angelos, and I am here to defeat the evil o-- "

Wally coughed significantly.

"I mean to ... play some, ehr, 'poker'," Sinistral amended himself in his slight accent.

Stan's eyes narrowed. "Then let the games begin," he said mysteriously then shut the door and called up the hall, "Dexter, everyone is here."

A couple moments later, Dexter strolled out, shirtless, wearing silver silk boxers and black socks and puffing on a cigar. "We're all here. Splendid. Splendid. Sinistral," he gestured toward the guy in white, "even you were able to make it. Wonderful."

"Do not taunt me, demon," Sinistral sneered. "I come from where that which is willed is-- "

"Oh, hush, you little bigot. Your cubicle is two doors down from mine."

My wife and daughter jiggled out with Dexter, wearing tiny pink silk teddies and high heels.

"Julia! Kelsey!" I gasped. "Are you two okay?!"

They ignored me and jiggled along with Dexter, clinging to him.

Dexter took the head of the table, Stan to his left and my son to his right. "Here, hold my bitches while I play cards," he set my wife down in Stan's lap and my daughter in Jason's.

"Hey! Don't grope my wife!" I told Stan as his hand cupped my wife's tit through the teddy.

"Don't get your panties bunched up, Ridkins," Dexter told me as he handed his cigar to my wife, who started puffing on it.

"JULIA?!" I gasped, "You HATE cigars!"

Jafar
Jafar
195 Followers