Brainy Teen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the camisole was off, Sarah undid her sequined belt and slowly peeled her jeans off her legs. Wendy's eyes immediately focused on the shapely ass that was partially exposed. She had a fleeting mental image of herself kissing and licking Sarah's ass. Sarah teased Wendy more by swaying her ass slightly, and Wendy followed its motions with her eye movements. The shoes, socks, bra, and panties were next, which Sarah took care of fairly quickly. She then got herself onto a pair of 3-inch red heel pumps.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Wendy?"

"Oh, yeah, my clothes!"

Wendy fumbled with her camisole top. As she was pulling it up over her head, she felt Sarah's hands on her.

"Let me help you."

Tingles of pleasure shot through Wendy's body as Sarah expertly removed Wendy's camisole, belt, jeans, and underwear. It took a little over a minute but it seemed to pass by in seconds for Wendy.

"Now get into the heels."

Assisted by Sarah, Wendy slowly eased her feet into the same red heels that Sarah was wearing. Even though she had some practice wearing them, it still felt kind of uncomfortable.

She was still looking at the new heels on her feet when Sarah said, "Time to head downstairs."

Together, they through a hidden doorway and walked down a flight of steps to the secret basement. They went into a room right next to the one Wendy had visited before. Like the room with the doll, its surfaces were colored in shades of white and pink, but had a metallic texture to them. Futuristic abstract art hung on the wall. There were three white-colored massage tables, several glass cabinets holding countless bottles and sex toys of many varieties and colors, some metal chairs, a sink, lava lamps, vases of jeweled metallic flowers for decoration, and several pieces of electronic equipment that Wendy had never seen before. The carefully placed lighting and placement of the furniture gave the whole room a classy feel.

"Wow, this room looks kind of--futuristic."

"I personally designed it."

"You're such a talented person."

"Everyone has their own talent, just like you have yours. Now, get onto a table."

"Which one?"

"Whichever one is fine."

Wendy got onto one of the white, padded massage tables and sat down with her legs dangling on one side. As she waited for Sarah to prepare for the massage, Wendy noticed the faint music that was playing in the background, but didn't give further thought to it.

"Lie down on your stomach. I'm going to do your back first."

Wendy rolled onto her belly and rested her head on her crossed arms. Sarah retrieved a bottle of custom-made massage oil that contained special chemicals and applied it to the palm of her hands. She walked up to Wendy and started massaging her back side beginning in the area around her shoulders. The massaging proceeded downwards along Wendy's back and sides of her body. When Sarah's fingers glided along the peripheries of Wendy's breasts, Wendy couldn't help but gasp at the electrifying touches. She was totally immersed in Sarah's massage. All of her worries flowed away in those relaxing moments for the time being. Because the oil was absorbed fairly fast, Sarah occasionally replenished the oil on her palms from the bottle. While kneading Wendy's ass, Sarah slid a finger along the crack and slightly teased the anus, but refrained from going further in. That action earned her a gasp from Wendy's mouth. Slowly, Sarah slid her palms along Wendy's hips, thighs, calves, and ankles while adding gentle squeezing motions along the way. By the time Sarah had reached Wendy's feet, Wendy's body gleamed brightly as if it had been painted with clear lacquer.

When the action stopped, Wendy turned her head back to see what was going on. Sarah was applying the gleaming massage oil over her body. What Wendy hadn't noticed was that it was from a different bottle, one that had a scientific label. The remaining oil in the bottle was then poured all over Wendy's back.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm preparing to give you a full body-on-body massage."

Once her body was fully oiled, Sarah carefully got on top of the massage table with her legs astride Wendy's thighs in a kneeling position. The initial feeling of Sarah's oiled legs touching her calves gave Wendy an unexpected erotic tingling sensation. Slowly, Sarah lowered the anterior side of her body onto Wendy's posterior side. Her nipples touched Wendy's back first, followed by her breasts, which were slowly compressed, and finally the rest of her body. Prickles of sharp sensations erupted throughout the parts of Wendy's body that were in contact with Sarah's. It was something that Wendy hasn't felt before. The feelings were so strong that she couldn't resist making loud gasps.

"What is this feeling? It feels so good," Wendy thought.

Wendy instinctively uncrossed her arms and spread them outwards into the air, but Sarah kept them back on the massage table by interlocking Wendy's fingers with her own. As Sarah repeatedly slid her oiled body up and down on Wendy's back, waves of wonderful sensations washing over Wendy like powerful ocean tides. Large droplets of excess oil dripping down Wendy's ass to her pussy began affecting Wendy. As more and more excess oil began accumulating on Wendy's pussy, her arousal level increased and her clitoris engorged in response. It yearned to be touched and stroked. Because of the induced sexual arousal, Wendy's body writhed and her thighs rubbed together in need.

"Roll over, Wendy. I'm going to do your front." Sarah rose on her fours on the table so that Wendy could execute that action.

Rolling her body over as ordered, Wendy was now facing the ceiling with her aroused nipples pointing directly upward. Her view of the immaculate surface was quickly replaced by the view of Sarah's beautiful face. She had a sudden urge to kiss Sarah. The feeling now appeared almost automatically whenever Sarah was close to her. Expecting Sarah to kiss her, Wendy closed her eyes and pursed her lips, but then nothing came. Sarah was teasing her.

When Sarah finally lowered her body onto Wendy's, their breasts collided together with a wet slap, causing Wendy to moan at the renewed sensations. Once their bodies finally met in full contact again, the ecstatic sensations that Wendy felt moments before all came back. She gasped when Sarah's pussy lightly came into contact with her own pussy. Using that sudden gasp as an opening, Sarah lowered her face and gave Wendy an open-mouthed kiss as her body worked its magic. The melding of Wendy's and Sarah's bodies was a perfect union of feminine flesh. Sarah moved her right knee between Wendy's pussy and began teasing it. Even though the touching on her clit was light, Wendy's face was already contorting noticeably in response. The knee was later retracted, but was still connected to the pussy via a thinning thread of massage oil mixed with pussy juice. The sudden absence of pleasure caused Wendy to open her eyes and whimper in disappointment.

"Not yet, Wendy. You haven't reached the goal of today's lesson," Sarah whispered before raising her body upwards away from Wendy.

The phrase, "lick Sarah's pussy," echoed in Wendy's mind. It didn't sound like her own voice, and she thought she had heard it somewhere before but couldn't remember where. The voice was followed by visualization: red-painted feminine lips kissed and nibbled on an aroused clitoris. Where did that thought come from? Wendy's eyes blinked. Sarah was now kneeling with her legs astride Wendy's hips. She had this seductive look on her face and was licking her lips sensually. Wendy lowered her eyes. Sarah had parted the folds of her pussy lips and was teasing its edges with the tip of her index finger in slow circular and vertical motions. She hadn't said a word as she made strong implications to Wendy on what was expected of her for her next action. Wendy's mouth hung open in awe at the erotic display before her. The sheer sensuality emanating from Sarah's voluptuous body was stirring Wendy's loins.

"Come on, Wendy, I know you want it."

The last few words repeated in Wendy's mind. She did want it, or at least thought she did. Wendy slowly got up, moved around, and positioned herself so that she was on her fours, facing Sarah. Her eyes drifted again to Sarah's face, who was smiling in encouragement. Wendy moved her face near Sarah's pussy. Its tantalizing aroma filled her nostrils. She stuck her tongue out and gradually bridged the remaining distance to the love box in front of her. A strange feeling erupted in Wendy once her lips finally came in contact. Something snapped it in her mind and her remaining inhibitions against this act disappeared. Her tongue and lips began working together against Sarah's pussy. Wendy's actions were slow at first, and then it soon picked up in speed.

"Oh, Wendy, lick it all. You're doing a good job! Uhhh!"

Sarah's hips started to move. She was gently humping Wendy's face. In response, Wendy's tongue went deeper into Sara's love canal. Her entire tongue was now coated with Sarah's vaginal fluids. Wendy's hands grabbed Sarah's knees and slowly slid up her thighs before moving around to cup her ass. Gently and eagerly, she kneaded Sarah's smooth ass. It felt wonderful on her hands.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... Ohh..." Sarah tossed her hair back as the feelings of pleasure increased.

The massage oil was having a very strong effect on Wendy's crotch. She released one hand from Sarah's ass to touch her own pussy, but Sarah wouldn't allow that. "Don't touch yourself there, Wendy. I'll do it for you, but you'll have to finish licking me first."

A muffled whimper came of Wendy's mouth, but she obeyed her order. Her hand went back to its previous position on Sarah's ass. Expecting Wendy's hand to move away again, Sarah grasped and held it firmly. Sarah's other hand remained on Wendy's head. Without the use of her fingers, Wendy had no choice but to rub her thighs together to ease some of the sexual pressure, but it was like using a cup of water to put out a forest fire.

When Sarah finally came, Wendy kept her mouth fully enclosed on the boundaries of Sarah's crotch. Like her previous practice on the doll, she used her best efforts not to let a single drop of feminine orgasmic fluid escape. Once Sarah's shuddering ended, she grasped Wendy's shoulders and lifted her upwards until they were face-to-face. Sarah's lips smacked onto Wendy's in an enthusiastic open-mouthed kiss.

"You lick pussy well for your first time."

"I guess the training is working well for me."

"If you keep this up, you'll definitely be the star of the upcoming show."

"And, Daniel will fall in love with me?"

"He'll be all over you."

Wendy's imagination went wild for a few moments. Sarah lifted a finger and touched Wendy's lower lip, interrupting her thought. Wendy responded by gently sucking on the digit. Her need for sexual release, made this simple act highly stimulating for Wendy. The sexual fire that was building within her body was starting become too much for her to handle.

"Lie down on your back. I'm going to lick your pussy."

Eager to get sexual release, Wendy quickly did as she was told and got into position. In a move that Wendy didn't expect, Sarah turned around and got into a classic sixty-nine position on top of Wendy. Her view of the ceiling was obstructed by Sarah's hovering pussy. She wondered if she was supposed to lick it. That thought was interrupted when Sarah stabbed her tongue deeply into her love canal, causing Wendy to give a loud moan. Wendy's breathing rate soon quickened from the repeated assault of Sarah's expert tongue.

A drop of oily liquid mixed with feminine honey fell on Wendy's lips. She licked the drop off her lips and loved its sweetness. Unable to resist the taste anymore, Wendy raised her head a short distance to reach Sarah's clit and extended her tongue to lick it just like what Sarah was currently doing to her. The pleasure that Wendy was receiving was so intense that her hips rose upwards and her toes curled. Eventually, Sarah made a final stab with her tongue and initiated Wendy's intense orgasm. Wendy gave a loud, muffled moan through Sarah's pussy as throes of the orgasm wracked her teenage body. Sarah's orgasm came soon afterwards. The two girls were now short of breath.

Once they disentangled themselves from each other, Wendy commented, "Wow that was intense."

"Want another go at it?"

"I think I had enough."

"Come on, let's do it again. It's fun." Sarah coaxed Wendy by making a cute face while lightly caressing her shoulders.

It was difficult for Wendy to refuse her friend. "Okay," Wendy finally whispered. Their lips met together in a prelude for another sexual tryst that lasted for another half-hour.

Even though she had licked Sarah's pussy three times in a row, Wendy still clung to the belief that she was still a purely heterosexual girl because she was doing the training all for the sake of winning Daniel's love. Wendy still hadn't acknowledged yet the ramifications of her sexual activities with Sarah. She still hadn't realized what Sarah was getting her into.

Madelynn was struggling with her the increasingly intense emotions that had been plaguing her over the last few days. Even though she suspected Elena was somehow responsible, there was nothing much she could do about her newfound feelings towards girls. It seemed to be growing into her personality day by day. The mental resistance she kept putting up was starting to waver and she knew it. Even her usual praying didn't seem to help. For the past several nights she had been praying to God for forgiveness and assistance in alleviating the predicament she was in, but sudden lecherous thoughts often broke her concentration and she had to stop praying. "What is going on with me? What have I done wrong?"

Remembering what she had done last night while talking with Wendy over the phone, Madelynn made a promise not to do that perverted thing again. But, even as she did so, she imagined herself and Wendy naked on a bed, and Wendy was pleasuring her with a blue gyrating dildo. When she slapped herself to clear that thought, a flashback of what happened this morning at school with Lauren occurred. The image of her eating Lauren's pussy and Lauren doing the same thing to her, aroused Madelynn. She shook her head and slapped herself again. "Stop it, Madelynn! Stop it! Don't be such a pervert!"

Eventually, Madelynn lost her self-control. She can't believe that she's now "willingly" doing what Elena had ordered as she took out the laminated photographs given by Elena and the blue gyrating dildo. With the laminated pictures of Wendy, Sarah, and Elena, and another girl placed on the table, Madelynn began stimulating her cunt with the gyrating dildo. The skin right above her crotch pulsated each time the tip of the dildo made a complete rotation. Her chair creaked whenever her hips jerked occasionally. The first orgasm wasn't enough to quench Madelynn's raging sexual thirst, so she resumed stroking herself again while imagining the girls in the pictures engaging in hardcore lesbian sex. Right when Madelynn was about to have a second orgasm, her cell phone rang. She groaned at the sudden interruption. It was Elena. Madelynn wondered why she was calling her so late at night.

"Hello?"

"Look out your window," said Elena in a throaty voice.

Madelynn sauntered to her window and was shocked to see the Goth girl standing right outside of her home, dressed in this time in a completely PVC outfit that consisted of a black jacket over a blue bustier top, a pleated skirt, and a pair of knee-high laced boots.

"Why are you here?" she asked nervously.

"I want you hang out with me for a bit."

"But my mom might find out."

"You can sneak out, can you?"

"Yes, but--"

"Good, then I'll be waiting for you."

After dressing up in the clothing that Elena had previously given her, Madelynn carefully snuck out her house. Every step was a tense moment. Once she was out of her house, she breathed a sigh of relief, but it wasn't over yet. Elena suddenly wrapped her arms around Madelynn and, without saying a word, kissed Madelynn deeply on the lips. Because Madelynn was still highly aroused from her previous private masturbation session, Madelynn responded to the kiss with equal force. Suddenly, Elena pushed something sweet into Madelynn's mouth, and she had no choice but to swallow it. It tasted like blueberries.

When the kiss broke, Elena assured her, "Don't worry, it was just candy."

Elena drove her to a popular make-out spot in the eastern hills. They parked at a fairly secluded spot away from the road. As Madelynn got out of Elena's Mercedes Benz coupe, she could hear the ambient sounds of crickets chirping and an owl hooting. Together, they looked up at the full moon.

"So, how was the sex with Lauren?"

"How did you know?" asked Madelynn with sudden nervousness.

"Lauren's my friend. She told me all about it."

"She came onto me. I didn't really want to do it." Madelyn intentional left out the part about the blackmail.

"Come on, you let her lick your pussy. You did at least enjoy it, didn't you?" Elena reached underneath Madelynn's black pleated leather skirt and lightly teased her pussy with two fingers.

"Kind of," Madelynn replied reluctantly.

"I take that as a yes."

Elena grabbed the zipper slider on Madelynn's jacket and slowly pulled it down, revealing the purple PVC crop top she wore beneath. Madelynn felt a sudden chill as the night wind blew on the skin of her naked belly. Next to come off was the skirt. Together the two pieces of outerwear were placed on the hood of the vehicle. Madelynn instinctively covered her semi-naked body with her arms. Even with the tight, form-fitting lingerie covering her body, she felt naked.

"I'm glad to see you wearing the purple PVC crop top and panties. It makes you look so sexy!"

Madelynn cringed at the word "sexy". The way Elena said it made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't want to be viewed as a slut, but Elena was treating her that way.

Unable to contain her lust, Elena moved forward and kissed Madelynn. Her hands quickly found Madelynn's ass and she squeezed it roughly through the PVC panties. As the French kissing continued, Elena guided her to the front end of the vehicle and slowly pushed Madelynn downwards until Madelynn was lying down with her back on the hood. After Elena pulled out of the open-mouth kiss, she kissed and licked all over Madelynn's face. While Elena nibbled and flicked her tongue on her ears, she whispered: "You're a lesbian slut. You get horny over every pretty girl you see."

"No." Madelynn whimpered in genuine denial. "I'm not a lesbian."

"Don't deny it. That's what you truly are. Embrace your real identity."

With dexterous fingers, Elena unclasped Madelynn's PVC crop top, then latched her lips over the nipples that were jutting out prominently from Madelynn's breasts. The teen girl made repeated gasps as her breasts were being sucked by Elena's eager mouth. Moving like a slithery snake, Elena's dominant hand reached downward along Madelynn's body and slipped into Madelynn's purple PVC panties.

"Do you want to have sex with Wendy?" questioned Elena as she tickled the teen girl's pussy.

The directness of the question surprised Madelynn. "No, I would never think of my friend in that way!"

"Don't lie to me. I know you've been thinking about her." Elena ended that statement with several vigorous strokes on her pussy, causing Madelynn to give a loud moan.

Madelynn's eyes moved nervously while avoiding Elena's knowing look. "No, no, I haven't!"

"I can teach you how to seduce her so that you can make your deepest, darkest fantasies come true," said Elena in a husky voice as she kept pumping her fingers in and out Madelynn's pussy.