Brainy Teen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Wendy. I'm so sorry. It's not my fault. Please forgive me," said Madelynn while looking at the laminated picture of a naked Wendy, which she knew was picture of Wendy's head photoshopped on the nude body of a hot porn star.

She kissed the picture several times. Right after her orgasm, she rubbed the slick dildo on the picture of her friend, smearing her love juices all over it. In spite of her effort, Madelynn wasn't sexually satisfied yet. She turned on her computer and played a DVD, one of the many given to her by Elena.

The first scene opened with geeky-looking girl about the same age as Madelynn wearing glasses and a school girl uniform sitting at the center of a red leather sofa. She looked very nervous. A latex-clad woman then appeared. She had on a sleek black latex corset with built-in garter straps that held up latex stockings. Long black latex gloves covered her arms. The clicking of the woman's high heels was the only sound in the room while she walked into the scene. Madelynn could see that the woman's globular breasts were much larger than the girl's modest boobs.

"Dominance gives you power. With power, you can get what you want. With power, you can make people obey," said the female narrator.

"Get up and kneel before me, cunt," ordered the woman.

Reluctantly, the shy girl obeyed.

"From now on, I'm your Mistress and you're my slave. Is that clear?"

When the girl didn't respond, the woman struck the girl with a riding crop. "ANSWER ME!"

"Yes, Mistress," said the girl meekly.

"Show your love for your Mistress," said the woman while pointing at the tip of her high heel shoe with her riding crop.

In an awkward manner, the girl licked her Mistress' shoe, but didn't stop there. She dragged her tongue along the entire length of the latex stocking and all the way up to the woman's crotch, kissing it through the black latex thong.

"You may lick my pussy now, slave." The woman pulled aside her panties.

The girl stuck her tongue out tentatively. Sensing the girl's hesitation, the woman pressed her hand on the back of the girl's head and forced the girl to lick her pussy.

The narrator spoke, "Dominance is power... Dominance is control... Submission is weakness... Submission is slavery..."

Madelynn's clit throbbed upon hearing those words as she slowly worked the dildo on her pussy. "Yes," she whispered in delight.

As much as Madelynn wanted to disagree with the narrator, the statements made sense to her logically.

"Where do you want this dildo to go?" asked the Mistress of her slave, who was standing on her fours on the red sofa.

"In my pussy, Mistress," replied the girl while turning her head back to look at her Mistress.

An evil grin appeared on the woman's face. Instead of going for the girl's pussy, she aimed the clear red strap-on at girl's anus. The girl gasped loudly at the unexpected intrusion.

Unable to resist the urge, Madelynn climbed to her bed on her fours and pleasured herself using two dildos instead of one. With the purple gyrating dildo buzzing on her pussy, she stuffed a blue metallic dildo into her ass with the vibration at the highest setting, doubling her pleasure.

"Ahhh... Ohhh... Uhhh..."

She stood erect on her knees and kneaded her aching breasts.

"Oohhhh, yeah!"

Madelynn was starting to lose sense of how loud her moaning was. It wasn't until she had an orgasm that she realized her mother might have noticed what she was doing in her room, but that worry didn't stay in her mind for long.

The anal sex scene in the video was interrupted periodically with short scenes of an attractive woman uttering short phrases. Most of the time, the view of camera would zoom up close to the eyes and the glossy red lips.

"Dominance is pleasure," the red-lipped mouth spoke slowly and sensually. "Dominance is power."

"Yes," Madelynn whispered in a trance-like state.

"Control gives you pleasure."

"YES!" exclaimed Madelynn when a powerful orgasm coursed through her body. "Ugghh!"

Madelynn took off her Sunday dress while leaving the latex underwear on, went to her closet, grabbed a set of latex fetish wear, and changed into them. It was a sexy outfit that consisted of a purple latex top with a lace up front, a black pleated latex skirt, black fishnet stockings, and 5-inch black ankle cuff high heel pumps. The cool, smooth feeling of the latex material felt wonderful her skin. She looked at herself on the closet mirror as she slid her fingers along her sensual curves. Her glossy purple lips curved in a wicked smile.

Madelynn's mom, with her hands carrying bags of groceries, was within two blocks of her house. Elena drove up next to the woman on her motorcycle and greeted her, "Hello, Ms. Goodwin."