Brandy's Revenge

Story Info
Anthony learns a lesson, the hard way.
1.3k words
3.95
10.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony walked out of the bathroom, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He tied his ancient red dressing gown around his waist, and sat on the swivel chair in front of the computer. He switched the machine on, and stared bleary-eyed at the screen as it went through its start up routine. He heard the door shut as Brandy went in to the bathroom after him.

Anthony began checking his emails, emitting the occasional grunt of frustration, and tapping in the odd terse response. He rubbed his unshaved chin.

He felt Brandy's hands on his shoulders, and assuming that she was on her way out of the flat, turned on the chair to kiss her goodbye. He was slightly surprised to see that she wasn't dressed yet, but was still wearing her red silk gown.

"Haven't you got to be at work soon?" he asked.

"No hurry this morning," she replied, and turned him round to face the computer again. She gently massaged his shoulders as he resumed perusing his emails. After a while, she slipped the gown over his shoulders and began kneading the flesh quite firmly. Occasionally, she kissed the nape of his neck.

"Mmm," he muttered, half irritated, half enjoying the attention. Brandy's hand reached around his waist, and pulled out the cord of the dressing gown. "Pack it in," protested Anthony. "I'm trying to work!"

Ignoring these protests, Brandy sat on Anthony's lap and began kissing him deeply on the mouth. As she did, she slipped the gown off his shoulders.

When she felt Anthony begin to respond to her kiss, she got off his lap and stood behind the chair. She grabbed his wrist, and tied it with one end of the dressing gown cord. Then, she tied it to his other wrist, securing both to the upright of the chair behind his back. Finally, she opened his dressing gown completely.

"Mmm, not very impressive," Brandy commented, looking at the state of Anthony's cock. She let her own gown slip to the floor, and stood in front of him, wearing nothing except a pair of black panties. She sat on the desk, and began to stroke her hands over her body; over her legs, inside her thighs, and over her substantial breasts. She was pleased to see Anthony's cock begin to twitch.

She licked her forefinger, and traced it around one nipple and then the other, until they were both erect. She continued to do so as she slipped the other hand inside her panties.

Suddenly, she swept the paperwork off Anthony's desk, ignoring his protests. She slipped off her panties, and climbed on the desk, on all fours. She looked at Anthony over her shoulder, and again licked her fingers. Reaching between her own thighs, she began to finger herself.

Anthony was evidently responding to the show, as his cock had now achieved a creditable erection.

Brandy hopped off the desk, and knelt in front of Anthony. Parting his thighs, she gently began licking the tip of his cock. She progressed to working her tongue over the entire length. She gently sucked the head until it was entirely in her mouth, and began working her lips up and down the shaft, gently cupping the balls with one hand. She made sure to use plenty of saliva, and Anthony's rigid cock with soon wet with it.

When she felt his cock begin to twitch as though he might cum, Brandy abruptly stopped, and stood up. She straddled him, pushing her breasts into his face. She allowed her pussy to brush against the cock head, but resisted his attempts to penetrate her.

"You like that? Feel nice for you?" she teased, whispering in his ear.

"I want it...desperately," Anthony murmured.

"Beg for it, baby," she said, offering a nipple to his greedy mouth.

"Please, Brandy, can I fuck you?"

She sank onto his cock, allowing an inch or so into her pussy, which was extremely wet.

"Beg some more. I like it."

"Please, mistress, I beg you to fuck me," said Anthony.

Brandy sat down hard, and felt the satisfaction of Anthony's dick deep inside her. She placed her hands on his shoulders, and began to move up and down his length. Her erect nipples brushed against the hair on his chest. She let out little gasps as her orgasm overcame her.

Brandy could feel Anthony growing inside her, and sensed that he was about to cum. She nimbly hopped off his lap.

"Mmm, that was so good", Brandy purred. "I bet I know what you'd like now."

She turned around so that she was facing away from Anthony, and leaned forward with her hands on her thighs. Anthony ogled her gorgeous arse. She slowly ran her hands up her thighs, and over her hips, and brought them to rest on her arse cheeks. She gently parted them to give him a full view of her arsehole.

She slowly manoeuvred herself into position, so that her butt was directly above his throbbing cock. Very, very gently, she lowered herself onto his slimy tip, bringing gentle pressure to bear. She could feel his hardness urgently pressing at the entrance to her asshole. She squeezed her cheeks together, massaging his cock.

"What would you like now? Hmm?" she murmured over her shoulder.

"Please...I'd love to fuck...your arse" Anthony pleaded.

"Oh yes?" she mocked. "Ask me properly."

"Mistress Brandy...uhh...I beg to fuck...your arsehole," he whined.

Brandy span around abruptly and slapped him hard on the face.

"Filthy pig!" she shouted. "As if I would ever let you do that. I'm tired of your whining, anyway."

With that, she snatched up her discarded panties, screwed them into a ball and thrust them into Anthony's open mouth.

Once again she knelt down and took the tip of Anthony's cock into her full lips. It was as hard as she had ever felt it, and by the look in his eyes he was absolutely desperate. A few expert sucks, and she felt him throb and pulsate, on the brink of ecstasy. She stopped.

She stood, and put a foot squarely in the centre of his chest. She pushed with her leg, and the chair went toppling over. Fortunately, the soft rug saved Anthony from injury, but his muffled protests could still be heard.

Brandy stood astride the recumbent Anthony, with her hands on her hips. Bending down, she removed the gag from his mouth.

"You crazy fucking bitch," he exploded. "I could have broken my neck! Moreover, I am desperate to cum. When are you going to put me mmmphf."

Anthony's protests were silenced as Brandy squatted, and lowered her pussy onto his face, covering his mouth. She knew how much he loved to taste her when she was this turned on.

True to form, Anthony's tongue probed her. He traced expert circles round her clit, occasionally sucking it between his lips. Brandy closed her eyes, and pressed her tits together. Fuck, you are good at this, she thought.

Brandy grabbed hold of Anthony's hair, and pulled his head away from her pussy. Now, just the tip of his tongue flicked rapidly over her clit. She bit her lip to stop herself crying out. With her other hand, she reached behind, and stroked Anthony's slippery cock.

Another orgasm welled up inside Brandy. She tried to hold back in vain. Crying out in pleasure, she ejaculated copiously over Anthony's face.

"I'll be back in a second, darling," she whispered. Anthony's face was a study in frustration. She slipped off him, and disappeared into the bedroom, leaving him struggling, tied to the capsized chair.

Five minutes later, she came back in. She was dressed in a grey suit, and had her briefcase in her hand.

"I'm off to work. I'll be back around six. I'll untie you then." She opened the door. "And next time you use my bathroom, don't pee on the seat."