Brashey Family Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long silence fell, and then her mother replied, "Only if you do too!"

"Done."

The two blondes remained still for a moment, as if tasting the instant, before removing their bondage gear so they could remove their pajamas. Sarah watched as her daughter peeled down, acutely aware of their age difference, and a little envious of her daughter's firm body. Leanne, though, seemed quite impressed by what she saw of her mother! It was the first time either woman had seen the other nude in many years.

"Damn, Mom, you're hot!" Leanne said, then blushed. Then she giggled and added, "I don't know why I'm embarrassed. I think we both know what we're thinking of doing."

"Honey," Sarah said, trying to put on the breaks, "these are weird circumstances, and I don't want to do something you'll regret later-"

"Just me?"

Sarah sighed and said, "Yes, just you! I can't believe how turned on I am right now!"

"Me too. We're both grown women, Mom, so who cares?! It's not like either of us is gonna get the other preggers!"

"But-"

Leanne cut her mother off with another kiss, this time pressing her nude body against her mother so that their large boobs were squeezed together, and Sarah was returning the kiss, hands going around her daughter's back. They still had on their dog collars...and nothing else.

"But what, Mommy dear? Don't pretend you don't want to do this, your pussy is dripping!"

Sarah shivered as Leanne ran her hand down between her legs to confirm this diagnosis. It felt so good!

"We're too bad little bitches," Leanne said, gesturing at their collars, "let's stop pretending and act like it!"

"I just don't know-" Sarah said, the last remnants of her resistance fading.

"I do, Mom," Leanne said softly. "I know exactly what I want."

Then a grin crossed her face, and she said, "And I get what I want! Get on your knees, Mom! Now!"

Her sudden commanding tone caught the older woman by surprise, and she almost fell from her sudden surge of excitement. Nobody had used that tone with her in years, and it felt sooo good!

Sarah obeyed, suddenly deciding the struggle wasn't worth it! As soon as she was on her knees, looking up at her suddenly dominant daughter, she smiled, it felt like she'd come home herself!

"Lick me, Mom," Leanne commanded sternly, but a grin played at the corners of her mouth. Sarah knew that if she insisted, Leanne would drop the whole thing right then...but she didn't want to! Instead, almost to her own shock, she leaned forward and began to lick her daughter's cunt! Leanne wiggled and squirmed as her mother's tongue drove her crazy, Sarah had done this before (though never with her own child!) and she knew what she was doing!

"Yeah, oh yeah," Leanne breathed, "that's right, use that tongue, you little bitch! Make me feel so good, make your little girl love it! You're a cuntlapper, aren't you Mom? A dirty cuntlapping bitch!"

"Hmmmph," Sarah mumbled as she kept licking. She ran her tongue into the moist depths, then pulled back to kiss the lips, sometimes pausing to lick around the sensitive organ. The tip of her tongue found her daughter's clit and teased it. She felt Leanne's hands in her long hair, pulling her head inward.

"Yes, Mom, you're a dirty little pig, a slut, you belong on your knees, don't you slut?!"

The insults might have been more humiliating if they weren't interspersed with loving giggles. Sarah was getting off on it, hearing her daughter calling her names went through her like little jolts of electricity!

Then suddenly Leanne was on the floor and pulling her mother to her, licking the boobs she'd once nursed at, then sucking as if hoping to get milk once more. Sarah moaned in pleasure, and rolled around, trying to get back to that wonderful cunt. A few moments later mother and daughter were in the classic 69 and nothing mattered but how they made each other feel!

Sarah came first, followed a few moments later by Leanne. They lay there panting, and as their wits began to return Sarah gasped and said, "Oh baby, what have we done?!"

"Just what we both wanted to do, Mom," Leanne replied lazily, enjoying the afterglow. "I'm not a bit sorry...are you?"

"I don't-no, I'm not sorry, Lee! I feel a hundred different things...but not sorry."

The two women got to their feet, still nude, and left the toy room, both ready for rest. As she headed for the guest room, Sarah got Leanne's arm and said, "Lee...why don't you come sleep with me tonight?"

Leanne looked thoughtful, then smiled and said, "I'd love to, Mommy, but only if we sleep naked!"

"Can we keep our collars on?" Sarah asked, and Leanne giggled and nodded.

A few minutes later, two grown women, mother and daughter, naked but for dog collars, snuggled together in the king-sized bed, peacefully asleep, wrapped n each other's arms.

END PART 1 of the Brashey Family Story