Break-Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were more than half way through a set when I first spotted his truck parked alongside the court, so I had no idea how long he'd actually been watching us. The idea that he knew where and when I played made me tense-up and I lost the next couple of points through quite silly mistakes. But then I remembered I had actually told him about my weekly game and having realised how ridiculous I had been, was glad I was wearing my new outfit.

As seems to happen when women do things together, some rivalry had developed about what we each wore. When we first started playing we had all bought quite ordinary outfits in plain white. Then a few had started copying the international stars, and quite soon we were wearing either coloured dresses or shorts and quite dramatic tops. I had of course gone along with the various shifting fashions but when I'd bought my latest outfit I had for some reason, gone for something that although in some ways was much more conventional, it was also really very sexy.

It was a dress and matching panty set, white with pink trim. The bodice of the dress fitted very tightly, supposedly providing additional support for the breasts during play, but the designer had also made sure that both the cut and trim enhanced and accentuated their shape. The skirt was pleated, made up of lots of tiny ones, and was very short, barely reaching down to the crease between bottom and thigh. Like the bodice, and as if to emphasise its brevity, the hem was also edged with pink. I'd fallen in love with the outfit when I first tried it on and stood looking at myself in the shop's mirror. It was only when I did a quick turn around that I realised that the moment I did that my bottom flashed into view, and although I never imagined he'd actually see me in it, the thought occurred to me that it would certainly appeal to a man like Bill.

But there he was, watching me, and in between shots I found myself wondered just how strongly my display was affecting him.

At the end of the set I collected my bag, made my excuses and, with a quite different set of balls in mind, left the rest of them to finish the game.

The question in my mind about how he'd reacted to the sight of me was soon answered. When he saw me walking towards him he got out of the truck, and even from a distance I could see the solid, upward pointing bulge in the front of his shorts. The sight of it, coupled with the thought that I had brought on the obviously massive erection, was exciting and as I closed the distance between us I felt my pussy tingling, moistening.

'Hi Bill. Have you been here long?' I asked

'Long enough.' he replied, pausing for a moment while his eyes slowly ran up and down my body, then said. 'I'm surprised gear like that is legal.'

'I can see that you like it.' I replied, smiling up at him as I gently pressed the back of my hand against the bulge.

'You have a fantastic figure and that dress accentuates every single curve.' he said, then added in a lower, gruffer voice. 'But it's what it does for the most exciting arse I've ever seen that's got me in this state.'

'And what state is that Bill?' I asked in feigned innocence, at the same time feeling his cock surge as I pressed my hand just a little more firmly against it.

He looked up and around us, as though desperately searching for something, then grinned, took my hand and tugged me round to the passenger side of the truck. Opening the door, he said. 'Get in and I'll show you!'

'Where are we going?' I asked as he started the engine.

'Down there, past the football fields.'

Beyond the tennis courts were several football fields, and beyond them, separating the sports ground from the main highway, a row of trees and thick bushes.

'And then?'

'And then I'm going to fuck that gorgeous arse, fuck it like its never been fucked before.'

He didn't say another word, leaving me time to think about what was causing the enormous bulge in his shorts, and what he had said he was going to do with it. The memory of what it felt like to have his hot, hard cock up inside my arse came flooding back, and that, plus the unplanned and unexpected nature of the situation made me squirm with excitement. I felt my pussy pulsing as juices flowed and realised the crotch of my new panties was already so wet they were sticking to me.

He drove quickly down to the end of the sports ground and parked alongside the trees and bushes. 'We should be safe from prying eyes. But we can't do it in here, and you had better come around to this side of the truck.' he said as he got out and immediately began undoing his shorts.

I was already trembling with anticipation and as I got down and walked around the truck I found my legs had become as wobbly as jelly. At some other time I might have found the sight of him standing out in the open without shorts and underpants, but still with shirt, shoes and socks on, faintly amusing. But there was nothing amusing about either the look on his face, or the state of his cock.

Even recognising that my outfit was designed to be sexy, it was still difficult to accept that he had got as aroused as he obviously had while watching me play a few games of tennis. His expression was one of almost grim determination, his mouth set, his eyes staring at my body as though they were stripping away what little I had on. But after a brief glance at his face it was his cock that demanded my full attention. It looked even bigger than usual, rearing almost vertically, quiveringly twitching and jerking, and the bloated head was already an angry, reddish purple colour, its surface smeared with traces of the pre-cum that I could see still oozing from the tip.

'I didn't think any woman could do this to me.' he said gruffly as he moved towards me. 'Right this minute I'm so wound-up I think I'm capable of rape.' he paused for a moment, then, his eyes finally meeting mine, he added. ' But that won't be necessary, you want this as much as I do, don't you.'

I just nodded as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties, pulled down and stepped out of them. Then, taking one long, last look at what I was going to have rammed up into my arse, I turned around and as I lay forward over the bonnet of his truck, felt pussy-juice trickling down the insides of my thighs.

I knew that the skirt was so short that as I bent forward it rode up leaving my bottom completely uncovered, and he gave a low groan when confronted with what he'd up to then only been imagining.

'Shit, you really do have the most fuckable arse I've ever seen Jane!' he said hoarsely.

A moment later his hands touched me and I felt shivers running up and down my spine as they began stroking the cheeks. The shivers turned to more powerful tremors when a few moments later he slid his fingers down into the crack, spreading them, and then I felt the head of his cock pushing in between them.

I realised that unlike previous times we'd done it, this time he wasn't going to fuck my pussy first. So, as I lifted my arse higher and tried to relax, I slipped one hand up between my legs, sliding two fingers up into my pussy and teasing the already stiffened clit with my thumb.

Even without the lubrication we normally used the combination of his lustful determination and my growing expertise at taking it that way resulted in his having little trouble in gaining access. He used a short, sharp jab to get the head in, then with a single, much stronger thrust he pushed the rest of his rock-hard cock into me.

The physical sensations were fantastic but knowing that he had got so desperate from just watching me somehow made it even more exhilarating. What he had said just a few minutes earlier suddenly came back to me -'I'm so wound-up I think I'm capable of rape!' - and I realised I wanted to know what it felt like to be ravished. 'Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard!' I heard myself demanding in a shrill, almost plaintively needy voice.

Bill said nothing but I felt his hands tighten their grip of my hips and without any of his usual caressing preamble he started thrusting in and out, his cock ploughing deeper with each stroke, his balls slapping noisily against the cheeks of my bottom. The uncharacteristically urgent way he had started made it feel as though he hadn't had sex for months, and the force and power of his actions were so strong I was pinned hard up against the truck. Unlike the other time, when I'd imagined he was some sort of machine designed for my pleasure, this time I knew I was one for his. Right then I felt sure I could have been anybody, or anything, to him I was just an available piece of flesh he could ram his over-inflamed cock into, would in time be no more than just a receptacle for his churning semen.

Strange though it may seem, right then I found that thought incredibly exciting and I increased the intensity of what my fingers were doing to my clit as I tried to imagine the sight of us. In my mind's eye seeing us both responding to our purely primitive instincts, looking more like wild creatures than two supposedly civilised human beings. My body virtually spread-eagled down over the bonnet of the truck, and Frank's jammed hard up behind me. Sweat dripping from his face as his powerful muscles flexed each time he drove his monstrously bloated cock in and out of my more than receptive arse. I even pictured my dark greasy tunnel being stretched open each time he rammed the enormous mass forward, and his huge, swollen balls shrinking tightly up against the base of the shaft in readiness for that one, critical thrust

That image seemed to amplify the waves of pleasure his actions and my hand were generating, my body shuddering as they surged through me, my throat producing rasping cries of increasingly excited delight.

But some time later I was brought back to reality by a sudden change in the sounds he was making, his gasping grunts turning to a much deeper, almost animal-like growls.

At the same time I realised the pace of his thrusting was quickening, in some way becoming even more brutish, and although I didn't see how it was possible, his cock felt as though it had got even bigger. But although his body was still forcing me hard up against the truck I somehow managed to draw on some almost primal inner strength of my own and began heaving myself wildly back on to his hammering cock. It was as though my body was trying to drive that monstrous thing even deeper, needed to force the churning semen up through that pistoning flesh, had to feel the hot, sticky fluids spouting into my arse-hole.

Then, as though his body had somehow connected with those needs I heard him give a loud, deep-throated roar. He suddenly rammed the entire length of his white-hot cock even deeper, and a split-second later I felt the first scalding jet searing into me. The feel of that eruption was more than enough to finally trigger the onset of my own climax and as my clit-stimulating fingers flashed faster and faster the surging waves of bliss finally overwhelmed me.

Even through the mind-numbing haze of sheer pleasure that climax gave me I still remained all too conscious of the feel of his cock. I could feel its massive size stretching my body wide open, feel its entire length being forced as deep inside it as was humanly possible, feel the enormous surge of power behind its muscular contractions that were jetting the sizzlingly gooey loads even deeper. And the awareness of all that, and guessing the ecstatic rush of sensations they must have been giving Bill, only served to even further strengthen and prolong my own utterly euphoric ecstasy.

But although the strength of that particular orgasm was so intense that right then nothing else in my life, nor, to be honest, anywhere else on the entire planet, seemed to matter, I do remember at some time momentarily thinking that it seemed as though Bill might actually never be going to stop. Even though by then his cock had already spouted what would have normally been an enormous volume of semen it seemed to be continuing to do so, each violent thrust shot yet another gout inside me, I could feel each one of them.

Then, although the sound of his thundering roars were filling my ears as loudly as it felt his massive cock was stuffing the rest of my body, the sudden blare of a passing truck's klaxon cut through them, and the way that its short, repetitive blasts were keeping perfect time with Bill's thrusting, made me realise we'd been spotted.

But even that couldn't stop him, in spite of the amount of semen he'd already pumped into me he obviously still had at least a little more to unload, and unload it he did, thrusting even harder and faster as the last few, more intermittent, but still forceful spurts exploded from him.

Once he'd finally finished he crushed himself forward against me, the still rigidly swollen length plugging me tight. We shuddered and shook from the force of what we'd experienced, our mutually rasping breaths gulping down badly needed lungfuls of life-giving air. 'Dear God, I've never experienced anything like that!' he growled as his mouth sucked the flesh in the curve of my neck.

'Me neither Bill, you were magnificent!' I gasped truthfully. 'I think I might have to keep this outfit for special occasions.' I added with a low chuckle.

And that's exactly what I did, letting him know what I was in the mood for by wearing it just every now and then.

Through it all I must say that things between Mitchell and I seem to have actually improved - I must have become less edgy with him, certainly I became less demanding. We make love when he wants to, usually about once a month or so and I find I'm enjoying it more with him, because I'm much more relaxed.

And those nights when for some reason I'm still feeling frustrated I often think back to some of the times I've had, and am still having with one or the other of the two men. Sometimes recalling that very first day, with Grant, the day my awakening began. Sometimes one of the many times with Bill, quite often that time near the tennis court - gently fingering myself as I recall the feel of him, or rather, of his cock as it flashed in and out of my arse-hole.

So, one way or another I'm having the time of my life! One very happy housewife who learned to 'break-out'!