Break Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs slowly relaxed. Jimmy kept murmuring and kissing me. Each touch brought an after shock outta me... I was grinning like a fool. He snagged the remains of my briefs and swabbed us clean of my load and the lube on my ass. In a tremendous move, he got on his knees, hooked my waist and threw me over his shoulder. He stood and laughing carried me to his bed, the fluffy mattress creaked as I sank into it.

"Dude, I;ve never come like that... without touching myself... that was an awesome fuck... " he was gulping water, standing next to the bed. I was wide eagled on the bed. My dick hadn't gone fully soft yet.

"You sleep in here now, got it?" Jimmy handed me the water. I leaned up and gulped as I nodded.

Jimmy swooped down on my dick. I was tender but the warm wet hole he drew me into was soothing, then awakening, "Fuck yeah, Jimmy. I think I got another couple fucks in me... "I kinda blushed when we winked at me with a mouthful of my swelling dick. He pushed me flat and pounced on my dick, getting me hard in a flash. He got two fingers in my ass again and I was raring to go.

Jimmy winked again and tugged a condom down... over my bobbing cock. In a feline move he knelt his long thighs on either side of my torso, curving his backbone, reaching behind he took my cockhead into his ass.

"Fuck... you're big!" He made eye contact. I grinned again and pushed up. He winced and got that smirking competitive gleam. He took his time but worked his cock up his ass, with much swearing and pausing. Finally he sat on my thighs.

He put my hands on his pelvis and leaned over me, "ok... go slow, but fuck me Rob... "

I slid back, and slid up... he puffed his cheeks and nodded. When he sat down on my cock completely this time, his dick was fully hard on my abs.

He pulled up this time and sat back fast, his cock slapped my abs and pecs. He was so much taller than me that I had a thought... I bent my face down and took the head of him onto my tongue. He'd had his eyes closed head thrown back and I caught him by surprise.

That got him hot and he started to ride my big dick in little humps. I held onto his hips. I slurped his cock. The rhythm came and he started to glow and glisten.

I could feel his abs and hips tensing up under my hands... he was gonna come... riding my cock. I got most of his dick in my mouth, held his hips up a ways and really started to thrust up into his loosening ass...

He was gasping; shaking in his thighs... he rasped my name and flooded my mouth with his load. Somehow I kept it all on my tongue. With a pop my cock was pushed outta his fluttering ass. He sucked his load off my tongue and used it as lube on my cock, tearing only half the condom off in his rush.

I bucked up when he worked two fingers into my ass... I came again, pulling our hair with one hand on each of our heads. He let my load drool down my balls and squished some on my ass...

I flattened out, totally blissfully spent. Jimmy collapsed on top of me. He dragged the covers over us. After a few minutes of comfortably silent cuddling, Jimmy got and turned of the lights in the other room. I got up and went to the bathroom. I wet a cloth and cleaned up better, Jimmy stood next to me and did the same.

We curled up and slept right away.

"Rob... Mmmm, Rob...?"

"Yeah?" I didn't move.

He was next to me, one arm over my chest. I was face up, he face down. He leaned closer and with his face touching mine, "wanna hump another one out?"

I opened my eyes. His grin was contagious. I nodded. He swiftly was on top of me, our hard cocks pointing against each others abs... that had my face on his pecs. He shifted, squeezing my thighs together with his. My cock was thrusting up to his abs; his was mostly on my balls and thighs.

With a connecting kiss we slow ground our way to a together come; we were squishy and sticky... and fell asleep just like that.

12