Breakfast in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your mouth moves to mine, your kiss is hard and demanding as your fingers push deep inside me. My body presses as much against yours as it can. My hands fist and uncurl, wanting to touch you as you start to work your fingers in and out of me.

My moans get lost in your mouth as our tongues duel with each other; you nip at my lips and move lower, to my neck. Teeth brush against the soft column of my throat as your fingers slow and stop still buried inside me. You rub your fingertip gently against my g-spot, massaging me inside and my breath catches in my throat. Your teeth, my god your teeth feel so good as they drag down my chest and bite gently into my nipple. My whole body reacts, my pussy tightens around your fingers, my breathing increases, my nipples pull even tighter as I start to push against your hand. God I'm so close, my clit is throbbing.

I feel your thumb brushing lightly against my clit...then suddenly you push down hard, very hard. Its all I need as my pussy explodes, clamps down tight on your fingers like a vice and I coat your hand in my juices.

I cry out your name over and over as waves of sensation travel up and down the length of my body. I look up into your ice blue eyes and smile weakly; drained from the intensity of the orgasm you just gifted me.

You move between my legs, your cock hard and I can see the traces of fluid at the tip, you rub it up and down my slit, over my still burning clit, and then position yourself just at the entrance to my body.

I wrap my legs around your slim hips, lifting myself to you as your cock slides deep inside me. I moan loudly as you start to move, slow and hard at first, letting me feel every inch as you slide in and out. Picking up the pace, until the sounds of your skin meeting mine and our mixed moans of pleasure fill the room all around us.

You pull my legs higher, until my heels rest on your shoulders. I move my hips, lifting and falling in time to your deep hard strokes. I grip the ties, using them for leverage as I move with you...gripping your shaft as it strokes in and out of me faster and faster.

I come again, my pussy ripples up and down your shaft, milking it as you continue to drive into me mercilessly, dragging my pleasure out.

Then suddenly you stop.

You move to lay down very close beside me and start roll my pliant body to one side and pull me on top of you until I am laying back to chest along your hard cody. I can feel your hot breath on my neck, your hard cock pushing against my ass as your hands come around and settle on my abdomen. You flatten them and slide then slowly upward, until my breast fill your palms. Your fingers tug at my nipples, pulling and pinching them, your hips start to move and your cock moves and starts to slide in between the wet folds of my sex. I moan as just the head hits comes in contact with my clit, again and again, making me crazy but not enough to make me come.

I start to move against you, arching my back while your teeth brush against the tender skin of my neck. You shift beneath me and I feel the head of your cock pushing slowly inside. You stop with just the head inside me as one hand slides down my torso to my pussy, you brush your fingertips thought the small strip of hair there and slide them lower, until your fingertips tease over my hard little nub. I tug at the ties, wrap them in my hands and try to use them to push your cock farther inside me. My back arches as your hands play me.

Your other hand travels down and you spread open the lips of my sex, strumming lightly over my clit. Slow and gentle at first, then getting harder and faster until my hips are bucking against your hand. I cry out as I come, my juices leaking down onto the shaft of your cock. You thrust hard, burying your 8 inch length in one hard stroke as I am lost in my orgasm, your fingers continue to flick rhythmically over my clit.

My movements are uncontrollable; I grind my pussy down against your cock, my back arches as you start to move fast and hard, pounding into me from below. Your teeth sink into my neck, biting me, as one hand comes back up and squeezes my breast hard, my nipple trapped between your fingers, the feelings shooting down from my breasts to my throbbing clit as you continue to flick and play with it. You hold me tight as your moans increase, the steady slap, slap, slap of our wet skin hitting blends with the noises coming from your throat.

I cry out as I come again, this time I take you with me. I feel your cock twitch deep inside me as your cries mix with mine. Your fingers still move over my most sensitive areas as my pussy clamps down hard on your pulsing cock, I can feel it jerking inside me as your strokes start to slow, then stop as you empty yourself into me.

We lay like that for a few moments while our breathing evens out. I feel your cock slowly soften and recede from my body. Your hands reach up and untie the scarves and you start to soothingly rub the red marks left behind on my wrists as you place and sweet kiss on my cheek. I roll off your body and snuggle into the crook of your shoulder. Closing my eyes and inhaling deeply, my nose filled with the smells of you and me and our recent lovemaking.

Your hand goes to my hair, your fingertips rubbing tenderly against my scalp, your voice only a whisper in my ear as I drift off into the dark nothingness of sleep.

"Thank you for breakfast, babe...Dinner is on me."

12