Breaking and Entering

Story Info
Santa steals more than a kiss.
2.3k words
4.25
25k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Derek and I am a burglar. And I love Christmas Eve. Not because I'm religious but because it makes my life easier.

I mean who is going to question a man, dressed in red and white, carrying a sack, whilst climbing in through a window. And a fake beard hides most of the face as well.

Only an hour ago an old lady shouted at me going into a house. I just turned back to her and winked. "Shh! You'll spoil the surprise."

"Oh." She said. Then smiled at me and wandered of muttering about young dads and keeping the kids illusions alive.

Like I said, too easy. Not that I'm a complete bastard. I don't take pressies and I don't do tellys. They are just too big and heavy. I look for dark houses, where the occupants are at the office Christmas party or at the relatives, nip in and scan for cash and jewellery.

Now look at this house ahead. Quiet and unlit. I stole around the back and found a window that was not fully shut. Prising it open I leant in and listened. Nothing. Perfect. I clambered in, careful not to knock any of the plates lined up on the drainer. They had even left the tree lights on meaning I didn't have to use the torch I had in my back pocket.

Quickly I scanned the living room for anything I could 'use'. No rings or money left lying about but there rarely is in the main rooms. So slowly I padded through the rest of the house, looking for the bedrooms. I eased open a door and walked in. Dark in here so I got out the torch and flicked it on.

"Shit!!" I almost shouted in panic. There on the bed was a woman, asleep luckily. She was dressed in a festive dress, green and red, and very short. From here I could almost see her knickers.

Quickly I decided to leave the house and try elsewhere. Abruptly she stirred groggily. "Craig? Is that you?" The woman slurred. She had obviously partaken of a lot of Christmas cheer. "I like the outfit. Very kinky. Are you going to fuck me like that? Please?"

What the hell? Was she horny? She clearly didn't see I wasn't her boyfriend. Sod it, lets see where I can take this. I deepened my voice to a fake Father Christmas style.

"Ho, ho, ho. Are you going to be a good girl for your present?" She lowered her chin but looked up at me. "Maybe... Or I could be a bad girl if you like!" She giggled and spread her legs apart, allowing me to gaze up the length of her thighs to the hidden delights beyond.

She presented an image that pressed all my buttons. Kittenish and girly, looking up from beneath long lashes, playing with her large breasts and her legs akimbo. I had to get some of this.

"Lie back and close your eyes" I ordered in my deep voice "I'll see what magic I can produce." She tittered again, falling backwards "Yes Santa. I always do as I'm told."

I was thinking quickly and came to the conclusion that, unless she was very drunk, she would eventually twig that I wasn't who she though I was. I crossed to the large chest of draws I was going to look at when first entering the room. This time I wasn't looking for jewellery but for something to tie her down with. A blindfold might be a good idea as well. Quickly searching the draws I found some scarves. Pulling them out I was amused to see all manner of sex toys resting underneath them.

"Well" I thought "She likes to play like this anyway." I Quickly fastened a scarf around her left ankle, pulled it tight and tied it to the bed. She moaned under her breath. "Be a good girl and keep your eyes shut" I admonished "otherwise the magic will disappear." The other ankle was secured to the opposite side and now she was spread nicely on her back.

I glanced up from the foot of the bed, past her spread thighs, and looked at the tight white thong beyond. A darker patch had begun to appear on the cloth and I could almost smell her arousal. She was into this as much as I was starting to be. I walked around to the side of the bed, grabbing a few more scarves, and used one to cover her eyes. I eased her into a sitting position and started to haul her top up and over her head.

"Arms up!" I ordered. And tugged off the thin material as she did as she was told. She had on a thin black bra with red lacy trim, that looked bloody fiddly to remove. So I got her to do it. "Take off your bra and show Santa your tits."

She reached behind her and undid the annoying clip that we blokes always struggle with, slipping the lace and net material forward and off her breasts. The twin mounds of creamy smooth flesh quivered slightly as she lay back in response to my command, raising slightly as her hands went to the headboard as I secured them as well.

I stood over her, surveying her body and trying to decide what I wanted to do to her next. Taking off my white false beard I slowly started to drawn and soft tip over her frame, starting at her neck and down over the collarbone and into the valley between her boobs. Her skin began to tighten and her nipples hardened, growing into hard tips atop her magnificent swells.

Her breathing quickens as the sensation continued. The further down her body I trailed the beard, the darker the patch on her knickers became and the stronger the scent of her arousal.

I led the teasing across her stomach and over her right hip, then down the outside of her leg to her ankle. Now I wanted to touch her myself so I chucked the beard and put my hand there instead, making her jump.

I caressed her calf as I brought my hand up, until I got to her smooth inner thigh. As I squeezed close to her, now soaked, underwear I lent forward and tongued her nipple, bringing forth an exclamation of surprise and pleasure. She lifted her chest, as if trying to get more of her breast into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue over and around her nipple and the darker surrounding area, occasionally sucking hard or nipping at the tip. Her breathing was now quick and shallow, almost panting, as I stretched the nipple in the light grip of my teeth.

It pulled free from my mouth and sprang back, hard and erect, still wet from my saliva. I blew lightly across her chest, again getting a sharp inhalation from her, as the coldness puckered the areola.

I love it when they do that. Its like the little bumps are braille reading 'Suck here.'

Swapping to suckle on her other nipple, I continued playing with her pussy, coating her juices over my fingers by rubbing her labia, before dragging them up to circle her clit.

Her back arched high when I even brushed the hard nub of her pleasure centre, moans and pants coming from her almost continually. She must be near to cuming now. Time to head south.

I love the taste of a woman when she climaxes. The way the breath almost stops, then comes out in a long, drawn out scream, building in volume and intensity. And the way the labia swells and darkens with blood as the waves of ecstasy break. I love the way her tunnel contracts and grips the tongue and fingers, pulsing in time to her pleasure. I can't deny myself that.

So I bend myself down and, with the tip of my tongue, flick her clit back and forth. God she tastes wonderful. Again she cries out as sensation floods into her brain. Needing to taste more of her I sweep my tongue down and across her labia, forcing my tongue as far into her sheathe as I can, curling my tongue to scoop out her sweet juice, before raising back up to circle her clit again. Now pressing my nose between her lips whilst moving my head from side to side to provide more stimulation.

Her wetness coats my face and the smell of her excitement fills my nose as I continue to suck, nip and lick her clit, still dipping down to her pussy to refresh the slippery liquid coating my tongue. She is about to climax so I quickly stand up and swap positions so I am properly between her spread thighs. My mouth covers her pussy, tongue lapping her inside and out, whilst my nose rubs against her clit.

She orgasms directly into my mouth, copious amounts of her clear, sweet fluid flooding onto my tongue so I can savour her taste and texture. It just keeps flowing. Either she was extremely turned on or I got very lucky and found a woman who can relax enough to ejaculate. Either way I love it.

Slowly she starts to recover, still panting she demands "Fuck me now! I need your cock inside me. I need to be filled!." Who am I to deny such a request.

I strip my trousers and pants off, put a pillow under her bum to give a bit of height, pull her knickers to the side again and slide inside her. She groans again as I come to the hilt, my pubic bone, slapping against hers, mashing her sensitive clit between our bodies. She is so soft and wet inside that I feel like I'm making love to silk, all be it silk that grips my cock and tries to stop it from leaving.

I can feel her trying to free her legs, trying to wrap them around me and draw me further in. She is cuming again, aftershocks from her climax, coating my cock with the slick juice. Every time I withdraw, almost leaving her body entirely more fluid slips out and runs over me and her. My balls are coated and so are her arse cheeks and the pillow beneath.

TING! Light-bulb moment. I rub her clit again with 2 fingers then reach round and, as I enter her again, slide them gently into her anus. Not far and not hard. Just enough to get her used to it. She gasps in surprise, then seems to relax a little. "But Craig, you don't like that." "But Santa does." I quipped back. We seemed to get into a rhythm where she would rock her arse further onto my fingers as I slammed my pubes into her clit, forcing them deeper.

I decided that she probably liked it dirty and that I wanted to cum in her arse. I wondered if she had ever done DP. No time like the present to find out. I pulled out, eliciting an almost wounded cry from her, and grabbed a vibrator from her toy draw. One of those that have a built in clit tickler.

Quickly I wiped it over her pussy to get it wet, then pushed it deep inside. After pumping it back and forth a few times I drew it out so just the tip was inside her. Then I lined myself up with her, still gaping bum, and pushed inside her. Her liquid still covered me and eased the passage, but still she was tight and hot. I pumped back and forth, filling her bum with my cock, before slipping the dildo back inside her again.

Jesus! I thought she was tight before but now she was properly full the grip on me was intense. When I turned the vibrator on I knew I wasn't going to last long. And she looked to be in the same state.

Again we got into a grove, with her pushing down towards me as I thrust both my cock and the fake phallus into her. Breathing was becoming quicker now on both our parts as the sensations on us grew. Suddenly she screamed out in orgasm again and her arse contracted around me, pulsing and pulling me in. That was it for me. I jetted deep into her, feeling like my balls had turned themselves inside out. Still her cum flooded out around the dildo down the valley of her thighs and over me. I looked up at her and discovered her face was limp and relaxed, rather than the rictus of orgasm I was used to seeing. I pulled out of her and discovered that she had passed out.

Whether from the booze, the orgasm or just from screaming out for so long without breathing in I didn't know, but it seemed a good time to make an exit.

I found her bathroom and wiped myself off before returning and quickly dressing. Looking across at her, still spread eagle and asleep I had an idea. I put the vibrator back inside her pussy but with the clit bit facing down so it was against her puckered bum. Then eased her drenched knickers over the top so it would be held in place.

I debated if I should turn it on but as I said earlier I'm not a bastard and god knows when her boyfriend would be back. Speaking of which I grabbed a lipstick from her dresser and wrote a quick message on her stomach before I left.

'Merry Christmas Craig. You should have been here to enjoy your present with me. From Santa.'

OK maybe I can be a bit of a bastard.