Breaking In My New Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The newly liberated housewife goes deeper into submission.
1.8k words
4.26
113.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LE_FREAK
LE_FREAK
20 Followers

After the first encounter with my new soccer mom slut I felt a little awkward. Even though I was no stranger to intense BDSM relationships (I had already had many sub girlfriends), the motel room deflowering of an almost complete stranger was the most extreme thing I'd done up to that point. Before that I had always known my subs fairly well before becoming sexual with them, but in this case I guess the risk and the uncertainty of the outcome was what turned me on so much. And even though I must admit I felt a little guilty at first for dishing out such rough abuse on this innocent woman, that feeling quickly subsided after I remembered that we were both adults, and that she willingly participated in my decadent scheme. I knew I was giving her something she needed very badly.

From that moment on I knew that I had captured a treasure- a woman that was ready to submit to me completely and embrace what she truly was on the inside. A wanton slut, a cum receptacle, a piece of ass to be used by me at my every whim. For three days after I walked out of that motel room the image was still crystal clear in my mind- the sight of her, face down on a filthy mattress, almost passed out with a freshly shaved pussy full of my cum. I decided it was time to give her a call.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello, slut. How's my pussy feeling?"

"Master! I was wondering if you were ever going to call me again, or if you just wanted to use me once and throw me away."

"I'll use you until you're all used up, then I'll throw you away," I said. I was only half-joking.

"Oh my God, I thought I wouldn't be able to walk again. I think you almost killed me. These last few days were the first time I've been GLAD that my husband has no sex drive!!! I was SO worried that he'd want to do it, and then he'd wonder why my pussy was so hot and juicy. Usually I'm dry as a bone whenever he wants to fuck me.

I laughed. "Anything else?" I said.

"He did ask about my newly bald pussy. I've never shaved it before you told me to do it. I told him I read in one of my fashion magazines that most women these days shave or get waxed. He believed me, no questions asked."

"Good girl. You're as smart as you are slutty."

"So what now, master? When do I get to see you again?" She said.

"When I say so, bitch," I snapped back at her. "You don't make ANY decisions, you just follow orders, understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good."

For the next few weeks after that I just strung her along, calling occasionally but not too often. I could tell she was growing progressively hornier and more impatient every time I called but she knew better than to beg for it unless I told her to do so. I made her tell me her address during one of our conversations, and I could hear the fear in her voice as she told me. She knew that once I had her address I was completely in control, I had the power to expose her secret and ruin her entire family if I wanted to. That was the sort of control I had never experienced before, and it was mind-blowing.

One day I called her in the morning and told her to get dressed for me. I said I was going to come over and use her that afternoon. I also told her that she had to leave all of the drapes open in her house so that anyone passing by could see her slutty fucking ass parading around inside.

She protested for a second, saying "But what if the neighbors see me?"

"That's your fucking problem, whore! Did you forget what you are?"

"No, master."

"Good. I'll see you soon, slut."

That afternoon I drove by and parked my car outside of her house for about 15 minutes. During that time I saw her walk by her window, dressed in a pair of tight little neon pink booty shorts and a tiny bikini top. Her tits looked like they were about to spill out and her ass cheeks were hanging out the bottom of her shorts. She looked so fucking slutty that I had to fight my urge to walk in and just pump her whoring ass full of cum right then and there. I waited, though, because I had an even more devilish plan in store.

I thought about how insanely humiliated and horny she must have felt throughout that entire day. Not only did I make her into my sex object- practically a blow-up doll- but then I made her open herself up for the whole neighborhood to see if they happened to stroll by. And to top it all off, I never even came over that afternoon to degrade her as promised, even though I knew how badly she wanted it. She must have felt so worthless as she was taking her slut-wear off and changing back into housewife mode before her pencil-dick husband returned home. But this was all part of my master plan, which was about to be executed.

Later that evening at about 8:30 PM I drove back to her house and parked on the street in the same spot I was at earlier that day, at the end of her driveway right next to her garbage cans. The sun had recently set but it wasn't completely dark outside yet. Her drapes were now closed but there were lights on inside, and another car was now parked in their driveway. I knew the whole family was home. I took out my cell phone and wrote her a text message that said:

"Take out your trash right now. Don't ask questions, just do it."

After hitting "send" I waited for about 5 minutes, and then I saw the front door of the house open. My slut came walking out with a trash bag in one hand. She was dressed in Grey sweatpants and a plain t-shirt. As she walked up to her garbage cans I rolled my window down, and she instantly turned white as a ghost when she saw me.

"Oh my GOD what the fuck are you doing????" she said, trying to whisper but not doing a very good job of keeping her voice down.

"Get in the car, bitch. NOW."

She quickly hurried around to the passenger side and jumped in. She was trembling, and she just kept repeating "oh my God, oh my God" over and over. I pulled out my cock.

"Shut the fuck up, slut," I said as I grabbed her by the back of her neck and forced her head down on my cock. I kept one hand on her neck and the other on the top of her head, and brutally face fucked her for what seemed like hours, even though in reality it was about 3 or 4 minutes. I could hear her making choking noises and feel the saliva running down my legs from each time she almost threw up on my cock. Periodically I'd look at her house, wondering if hubbby was curious as to why his wife had been gone for more than a few minutes, wondering how he'd feel if he knew that his wife was sucking another man's cock not even 100 feet away from him.

When I was close to blowing my load I decided to finish my whore off with a bang. I pulled her head up off of my cock, and while she was gasping for breath I reached over her, reclining the seat as far as it would go. I then turned her over so that she was face down on the seat, and climbed on top of her. She was crying now, but the sounds she was making sounded almost orgasmic. I grabbed an old, filthy rag that I used to check my oil, which was on the floor of the back seat. I took the rag and shoved it in her mouth like a gag, and then I pulled her sweatpants down just over the bottom of her ass cheeks. I took the bottle of lube I had in my console (I came prepared), and while spreading her ass apart I squirted half the bottle of lube right on her tiny, puckering asshole.

She must have known what was about to happen because she started screaming the second she felt that cold lube hit her asshole. Luckily I had forced that dirty rag in her mouth her so her screams were muffled. With one hand firmly holding her down by the back of her neck and the other on my nearly exploding cock, I impaled her with one completely savage thrust. I didn't take any time warming her up; I just buried myself inside her virgin asshole until I bottomed out. I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy lips with every thrust. It felt like I was tearing her apart, and if I hadn't shot her up with so much lube I'm sure she would have needed stitches when I was done with her. She was screaming and crying and hyperventilating. After just a few more brutal thrusts I leaned over and whispered into her ear "get ready to take my load in your ass, bitch. Here it comes, you dirty fuck!!!"

And right then I felt my balls spasm over and over as I unleashed a monstrous stream of cum into my fuckdoll's dirty little ass. I buried myself into her again one last time to the hilt, and then I let my cock settle until I knew every single drop of my juice was swimming around inside her overflowing asshole.

When I pulled out I heard a wet, squishy sound and I looked down to see a big pool of milky cum bubbling out of her now gaping hole. I knew her ass would never feel the same again.

I pulled her sweatpants back up and pulled the gag from her mouth. She was shaking and crying. She looked like she was trying to say something.

"Say thank you, you ungrateful fuck!" I said.

"Th-thank you, M-Master," she stuttered, looking dazed and confused.

I leaned over her and opened up the car door. "You'd better be grateful that I decide to keep using your fucking ass. Now get the fuck out, bitch," I said. "I'll be in touch."

"Yes Master," she said as she stumbled out of the car. As she stepped out I could already see a dark wet spot on the ass of her sweats. As soon as she shut the door I quickly drove off, looking in my rear-view mirror, watching her walk up her driveway, trying to stumble back into her vanilla life again.

To be continued...

LE_FREAK
LE_FREAK
20 Followers