Breaking in the Barista Ch. 01

Story Info
Boss and his employee start to have fun outside of work.
1.9k words
3.88
20k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just finished a homemade dinner at my apartment. Although we had been hanging out a lot recently, you could sense the tension. Both of us had been flirting with one another for the past two months at work and with our friends, but tonight was the night that I finally made my move. After putting her shoes on, she was turning to leave when I grabbed her waist and spun her around. "Wait a second....I've been waiting far too long for this," I said as I pulled her lips into mine. The amount of passion in that kiss was indescribable.

Although she was one of my employees, I had a crush on her for about five months at this point. However, I was hesitant because I was entering unchartered territory with my job. She was a college student that worked as a barista in the coffee shop that I managed. I was a young professional in my mid twenties whose company frowned upon such fraternization.

As our lips met, my hands moved from her hips to her chin and kissed her deeper. I parted her lips with my tongue as both our tongues began to intertwine. My legs felt like they were going numb and I could feel them tingling. I could feel a rise in my pants as we continued to make out. "I have to go! I have to get to work!" she exclaimed. She gave me one last peck and was out the door.

The next night, she came over to my apartment again. This time, she didn't have to work and she could stay as late as the night took us. She knocked on my door that night and I let her in. She was wearing a tight green shirt, which showed off her amazing rack, and tight jeans. Her hair lay at the top of her shoulders and I got a whiff of her perfume as she leaned to kiss me. We hopped on the couch to cuddle and watch some television. I sat in the corner of the couch and put my arm around her as she leaned into me. We held hands and I began to explore her body. We started to kiss again, but our bodies were twisted awkwardly as we couldn't get enough of one another. She suggested that we lay down, so that we didn't pull a muscle.

We moved to the other end of the couch and laid down facing one another. She is a petite girl slightly less than five foot tall and we were able to share the couch with one another comfortably for two people, who felt like teenagers once again and couldn't have enough of one another. I pulled her tight into me, so that our bodies were touching, as I again slid my tongue between her lips. We started to French kiss as our hands roamed around each other's bodies. My hands moved from her hips to her back and then to her stomach. I started to tease her belly button under her shirt with my finger. The heat in our breath was hot and our breathing patterns were heavy. My hand slowly slid up her stomach under her shirt to her breasts. As I reached up to her breasts and started to caress them, I could feel my cock getting hard. With my hand up her shirt of her left breast, she looked me in the eye and said, "So, does this mean that we are more than just friends now?" "I would say that we are more than friends, if you want to be more than just friends?" I replied.

With that, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my tongue deeper into her mouth. Her one hand then slid down to my pants as I forced my hand under to bra and started to pay attention to both of her soft tits. I had fantasized about this day for months, when I would get to touch her 36C tits. My cock was fully perked up and she was aggressively stoking it through my jeans. My hands made their way down to her jeans. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid a hand down into the top of her pants. Her breathing got heavier and in between her deep breathes, she whispered, "I...want...you...to...touch.....meeee..." Always one to please, my hand continued downward to discover a pair of lacy panties. I was so turned on at this point that it sent a surge through my body sending my cock to full staff. My hand continued to explore further sliding down her panties to her gap. To my delight, I found her pussy to be nice and damp through her lacy panties. My fingers started to do some work as I circled them around her swollen lips teasing her. I didn't know what it was, but something about this wholesome cutie and her lacy panties got me going. I could feel my cock begging to be released from my jeans. She could sense the same thing and said, "Let's go back to your bed, so we have more room."

I led her back to my bedroom where she wiggled out of her tight jeans and dropped them to my bedroom floor. She got on my bed and said, "Come and get me!" I jumped onto the bed and she immediately tugged and released my belt. Her petite hands unbuttoned, and then unzipped the jeans. As she was doing this, my fingers were doing some exploring. They made their way underneath her black lacy panties and found their way to her pussy lips. My index finger and middle finger were circling around the outside of her lips. I could feel her body shutter as she was stroking my hard cock underneath my jeans and boxers. She stopped me for a minute as she hopped up and tugged at my jeans. I moved enough for her to take off my jeans. She then proceeded to remove my boxers releasing my rock hard cock. I grabbed the bottom of her tight green shirt and lifted it over her head. Then, I slid her black lacy panties off. I tossed my shirt to the bedroom floor. We were both getting sweaty and definitely didn't need the extra clothing.

We both laid back down on the bed and got back to work. My fingers immediately went back to her wet pussy. She took a deep breath as I slid my index finger into her tight pussy. I started exploring more with my finger slowly massaging my way inside her wetness. I found her clit and started to gently rub it as she let out a long moan that was pleasant to my ears. Despite her shutters and heavy breathing, she continued to stroke my stiff cock. I rolled on top of her and straddle her. She kissed me deeply and looked me in the eyes. She whispered to me, "I'm still a virgin...can we just play with one another tonight?" Even though I just found out that I wouldn't get to bury my aching cock into her tight virgin pussy, I was incredibly turned on.

I rolled back off of her undid her bra, tossing it to the floor. I leaned over her and kissed her neck and up to her ear. I teased her ears with my tongue releasing a hot sultry breath into her ear. As I kissed back down her neck to her soft breasts, my hand found its way back down to her virgin pussy. Her body started to quiver as she panted, "Give me morrre...." Like a genie, I granted her wish. I slid my index and middle fingers into her tight hole. It felt so good to have my fingers inside this girl that I had lusted after for five months. My mouth found its way to her nipples as I gently pecked at each one. The feel of her soft breasts and the smell of her perfume sent me wild as I plunged my fingers deeper into her pussy. My fingers swirled inside of her making sure they were grazing off her clit at every opportunity. I could tell my virgin wasn't going to last long. As my tongue circled her nipple and my hand groped her other breast, she moaned, "Deeeeeper, fasterrr...." I was up to the challenge and shoved my fingers into her as deep as I could go. I picked up the pace moving them in and out, quicker and quicker. Her breathes were getting short and I could tell she was ripe to finish. I buried my tongue in her mouth with a deep passionate kiss and jammed my fingers into her deeper and harder. I started to move my fingers in a spiral into her, grazing her clit. "Cum for me baby, give it to me, I want you to cum sooooo bad for me," I whispered in her ear. That's all it took to send her over the edge. Her breathing got short and quicker. Her body started to shake as her body rose and fell from the bed. The look in her eyes was pure lust as she yelled, "AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I felt her body shaking as she was coming down from her orgasm. I felt her pussy getting sloppy as her cum poured onto my fingers and I continued to tease her pussy as I slowly removed my fingers. As I pulled my fingers of her, her breathing started to return to normal.

I moved my fingers up to my nose so that I could smell her pussy juices. The aroma was arousing as I stuck my fingers in my mouth and licked her cum off of my fingers. It tasted so sweet and got my cock going again. As my cock perked up to full staff again, she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it slowly. Her petite hand felt so small on my rock hard boner. She slowly pulled at my 7 inch cock while twisting her hand in doing so, which sent me wild. For a virgin, she had quite the talent in stroking cock. She got my cock going in rhythm with my breathing. We were lying on our sides facing each other when she seductively said, "I want you to cum for me. I want you to feel good." She continued to slide her hand up and down on my shaft. She reached down with her other hand and cupped at my balls. It felt amazing as she massaged my balls and continued to stroke me. I could feel my body start to shake and my balls were tightening as she leaned in to me. She cutely whispered in my ear, "I want you to cum for me; I want your babies." Turns out all I needed was a bit of dirty talk from my little cutie to send me over the top.

My body rose off the bed as I shook. "I'm going to cum for you, I want to give you all my cum!!!" My cock started spurting out huge loads of cum right onto her stomach. As I finished nailing her stomach with load after load of semen, she leaned in and kissed me as she giggled. She stuck her finger into one of the pools of semen and covered it. She licked her finger clean while glaring at me with a naughty look in her eyes. She giggled at me again as she got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up. I could tell that there were going to be some more chapters to this story.