Breaking Lance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No it's not your fault," Lance says, "you wasn't to know."

"Well I'm glad I found you when I did."

"That was you?"

Vince explained what had happened, "You're my hero," Lance says smiling. Vince smiles back and squeezes his leg.

Just then the nurse comes back in with the doctor.

"Good morning Mr Southall," The doctor says, He's a stout asian man in his mid fifties, going bald and a belly that betrays his love for food. "I'm glad you're awake, how are you feeling?"

"I've felt better," Lance jokes.

"Well at least you still have a sense of humour," The doctor replies, "I can tell you that you've got two broken arms, four broken ribs, a fracture to your jaw and a lot of bruising. We're going to keep you in overnight to keep an eye on you and make sure there isn't anything else we may have missed. All being well we should be able to discharge you tomorrow."

All the while the nurse is checking Lance's temperature and pulse. Lance looks at him and the nurse winks, he's very handsome, tall and slim and very blond, Lance thinks he looks like a surfer, the nurse winks at him again before they both leave.

"How would you like to come and live with me? Even if it doesn't work out between us I could use some company, I've been on my own for too long," Vince suggest.

Lance's eyes widen, "Really? You want me to live with you?"

"Yeah, what do you say?"

"Does that mean I get to be your full time slave?"

"If that's what you want."

"You bet that's what I want, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!" Lance shouts causing in a pain in his chest, "Ow!"

"Careful, don't go getting so excited," Vince says.

"How can I not? I'm going to live with the fella I love."

They look at each other smiling for what seems like ages until the nurse comes back in.

"Visiting time's over I'm afraid," He says as he checks Lance's pulse again.

Vince stands up, "I'll be back in the morning to collect you, sleep well," he says and gives Lance a squeeze on his leg and with that he leaves.

The nurse takes Lance's temperature again and checks the dressings, that's when Lance gets an itch, a bad one. The problem with shaving pubic hair is that it grows back and when it does it itches like crazy, the other problem being of course having both arms in plaster means he can't scratch it.

Lance tries to move his arms but he can't get them anywhere near his groin.

"Everything alright?" the nurse asks seeing him trying to move.

"No I got an itch." lance says without thinking.

"Where?"

Lance colours up realising he has to say where it is "Er, well it's um.."

"Your pubes?" Lance goes an even brighter red as the nurse pulls back the bedclothes. "The problem with shaving is they always itch when they grow back," he says and begins to scratch at his growing pubes.

Lance groans with the relief but then to his dismay he realises he's getting an erection.

"Er, sorry," Lance says blushing again.

The nurse laughs, "Don't worry, I'd get an erection if someone touched me down there," he says, "Tell you what why don't I shave them again for you, that way they won't itch for another few days."

Lance doesn't even get a chance to reply before the nurse exits the room leaving Lance exposed, he groans when he realises the nurse has left the door open too, anyone passing would see him lying half naked with a full erection. Fortunately the nurse returns fairly quickly with some shaving foam and a razor and locks the door behind him.

The nurse wastes no time in applying the foam and rubbing it in, Lance enjoys the sensation. The nurse then lifts up his very hard cock with one hand and begins to shave his pubic region. Lance closes his eyes, he soon realises however that as the nurse is shaving him he is also wanking him, Lance is astounded that the nurse is giving him a hand job! Lance groans and pushes his head back into the pillow.

Soon the nurse has finished shaving him and wipes the excess foam away with a cloth all the time keeping hold of Lance's cock and slowly wanking him.

"How does that feel?" the nurse asks as he strokes the now smooth skin.

"Wonderful," Lance says not sure if he means his pubes or him being wanked.

Suddenly Lance feels something warm over the end of his cock and he looks down to see it disappearing into the nurses mouth. Lance throws his head back again, he can't believe he is getting a blow job from a male nurse, he groans when he feels his cock slip into the nurses throat. The nurse keeps on sucking him and Lance can feel an orgasm brewing.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum!" Lance announces, the nurse sucks more aggressively now.

Lance lets out a long high pitched groan as his cock erupts into the his mouth, the nurse swallows Lance's cum as it fills him.

"Feel better?" the nurse says pulling of Lance's now spent cock.

"Fuck yeah! Thanks."

"My pleasure," the nurse smiles, he wipes down Lance's cock then cover him back up. "I'll be back to check on you later." Then he unlocks the door and leaves.

Lance closes his eyes now exhausted, then suddenly sad as he realises he's going to attending his mother's funeral soon. Tears well up in his eyes and he cries himself to sleep.

12