Breanna's Sexy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently laid her onto the comforter on the king size bed and turned to light the candles that stayed permanently on her dresser waiting for just such an occasion as tonight. Turning back to her, he sucked in his breath at the sight of her, lounging comfortably on the bed, covered in nothing but the glow of the candle light. On leg was bent, giving him more than enough view to send a shiver of anticipation down his spine. This was going to be a lot harder than he thought.

Slowly easing onto the bed, he crawled over so he was straddling her hips.

Her tongue peaked between her teeth as a sexy smile played on her lips. *Are you going to ride me now?* She asked saucily.

*Hell, yeah.* He growled and leaned down and took her hard nipple in his mouth, intending to make sure she was good an sensitive when he got down to being serious. Her fingers tugged his hair, causing more excitement to shoot through him and he teased the nub with his tongue and then his teeth. He moved to give the same treatment to the other peaked tip and her groan of pleasure almost sent him over the edge. He paused, took a deep breath to regain control of his hormones, and he continued.

She ground her hips against him, and from experience, he knew she was trying to send him over the edge so she would have the upper hand. It was one of her tricks to rush him along into mounting her. Instead of giving in he lifted himself up off of her to avoid her grinding and squirming distractions and skimmed his teeth across her belly. When her hands slid down his torso with no hint of halting he grabbed on to them and pinned them above her head in one fluid motion startling her.

She looked up at him and gave him one of her special sexy grins and his heart rate skipped a minutes worth of beats. *Just sit back an enjoy the ride,* he said, his voice coming out almost breathless.

Her bottom lip protruded slightly. *Your wrecking all my fun.*

He slid his hands down her arms and continued down the length of her body. *Theres lots of fun coming your way, don't you worry.*

He turned his attention back to her stomach, running his lips lower and lower still but not quite low enough to satisfy her. She scritched beneath him with impatient pleasure. Another 30 seconds of his lips and teeth teasing the hell out of her, skimming just across the top of her vaginal lips but not where she wanted them to skim her impatience surfaced.

Her hand crept between them again only this time it found its way to her own hot spot. *Want to watch?* She asked, faking a shyness he knew she possessed nothing of.

He removed her hand and massaged her palm with his fingers before pressing his lips to her palm and then taking one of her fingers into his mouth. He was making love to her hands French style, and even though the gesture was sending waves of heat through her body, she wasn't impressed. Her other hand moved down again, and she skimmed her nails lightly down his penis. He sucked in his breath rapidly and grabbed her wrest, having to use a little bit of force this time to remove her hand.

He sighed and let his weight drop momentarily onto the length of her and he searched her eyes. *What am I going to do with you?*

She took her lip into her teeth to keep from smiling victoriously, thinking that she'd won. He was going to give in and mount her, like she was burning for him to do. No more games. *Your going to fuck me. Right now. Screw the foreplay.*

He grinned. She sounded so sure of himself. *You're a cocky little bitch aren't you?*

*Cry about it when your alone,* she teased.

Spotting a bath robe that had been tossed carelessly to the floor beside the bed, a vision flashed through his mind and he leaned down and snagged the soft cotton belt from the loops. *Remind me to spank you for that later.*

With his weight back on top of her she noticed what he had grabbed a moment too late as the soft cloth wrapped in one fluid motion around her wrest.

*James!* She cried., pulling against the rope that held her captive and pushing against him, filled with anticipation and excitement.

He easily held her captive as he wove the end through the bed post and wrestled the other hand into the waiting knot at the other end. Leaving her just enough slack, between both hands and the bed post to be comfortable, he kissed her lips soundly.

*Lay back and enjoy the ride, babe.*

*James!!* She screeched, testing the ropes with a feigned panic.

*Don't even,* He told her, settling himself comfortably between her legs. *You and I both know that you trust me a lot more than that.*

She stopped her struggle, relaxing her arms against the bed on either side of her head and put on one of the biggest pouts he'd ever seen her sport. She almost made him feel bad. One look at her swollen clitoris and he had his mind back on track and he smiled up at her. *Ready, sexy?*

She didn't answer him, refusing to look at him at all...pride refusing to let him win. But he would win, and she would be screaming his name by the time the night was through.

He took his time, spreading the palms of his hands on her creamy thighs and then slowly lowered his mouth, watching her as she refused to look at him. When his mouth just barely made contact with her warm flesh her body flinched in pleasure but her face masked any emotion beyond her will to win this upcoming game. He spread her vaginal lips apart, enjoyed the view of her for small passing moment and then lowered his head again, letting the strokes of his tongue, tease and torture her, bringing her closer and closer to ecstasy.

She squirmed, and jerked, and shivered with the heat but allowed no noise to pass through those pretty lips of hers. She was enjoying herself and he knew it although she wasn't ready to admit it anytime soon. She was wetter than he'd ever known her to be before and he kicked himself for not having thought of restraining her before when she tried to rush things. For as long as they'd been together...she'd never let him take the full ride with the reins in his hands. Sometimes she would masturbate while he watched, only long enough until he couldn't take it anymore and he would mount her and they'd come together. But tonight, was going to be her night, and she was going to love every minute of it if it killed him.

With that last thought his tongue began to work on her more vigorously and he gave a small silent shout of victory when she began to rock her hips with the wet strokes of his tongue and he decided it was time to speed things up a little bit. He slipped his finger inside of her, letting her muscles close around him causing them both to loose they're breath for a moment. Her from pleasure, and him because she was always so tight, it amazed him that he was ever able to get inside of her.

He started to move inside of her and she arched her hips to take more of him in. He obliged her, but only for a moment, shifted his weight, and then used his other hand to tease her clit as his finger found a steady rhythm. That did it. He got one of those soft, breathy sighs for his effort and he thrust his hand deeply, and then sped up the finger work on his other hand. She was panting now, her muscles clenching and un-clenching, inside and out. Every often, her panting would be accompanied with a soft moan, or a, what he liked to call, a girl whine. She was getting her close and he was growing harder and harder with every small sound that escaped through her lips.

Her hands pulled against the restraints as her body shuddered with intense pleasure. James watched as she squeezed her eyes shut and picked up his pace, leaning down and places a soft kiss across the flexed muscles on her stomach. She lifted her hips and grinded with his hand and he let his lips trail lower, still keeping his fingers in motion. He felt her body tense and laid his cheek against the flat of her belly as she screamed in pleasure, and then moaned as the waves of pleasure moved through her body. He kept his head against her stomach and his hand on her nub, enjoying the pulsing after shock that was moving through her. He slowly counted to thirty, giving her time to catch his breath. If he waited much longer....he was going to get really, really, sore.

When he lifted his head and looked up at her with that cocky grin, she met his gaze and raised her chin a notch. "Untie me so I can ride you."

His grin grew wider as he reached up to untie the ropes. He'd won, and he knew it, but she would never let herself admit it. And that was Okay.

She wasted no time crawling on top and pushing him down into the bed when she was free. She threw her hair back over her shoulders brazenly and looked down at the two of them connected. She leaned forward, grinding against him, and planted hard kiss against his still grinning lips. Thank You. He heard it, read it in her eyes and it only made him grin more. "Happy Valentines Day," She breathed into him and then began her ride.

It WAS a Happy Valentines Day. She wouldn't have changed anything for the world. Even if she had been outdone.

The End,

Of this one, but definitely not the last. Good Nights to all! ; )

12