Breathless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,228 Followers

My heart hammered as I followed her lead and took off my own heels, nudging them under the bed with my toe. I watched as Nathan approached me, looking at me in such an intimate way it was hard to believe anyone else was in the room with us. He slipped his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me close, his lips brushing mine with the softest of kisses. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me right now, what you did to me in the club?" he asked.

My hand trailed over the flat plane of his stomach, smoothing lower to caress the bulge in his jeans. "I'm starting to catch on."

His low laugh made the tiny hairs rise on my forearms. "Before we go any further tell me what you want—what you don't want. Talk to me."

Knowing he intended to ensure this ran smoothly made me feel more secure. Katie stepped into the space behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. The warmth of their bodies enveloped me, leaving me torn between leaning into his hard strength and pressing back against her softness. "Everything," I said. My voice had turned husky and I looked him in the eyes to make sure he got the message. "I'm okay with everything."

He growled and clasped my face in his hands, pressing his lips to mine. He took control of my mouth with a barely restrained force, his thumbs stroking my temples while his tongue explored. Katie's hands began to wander, one palm smoothing over my breasts while the other drifted around to my back. She swept my long hair aside, the gentleness of her touch making me shiver. Her lips moved over my neck where she left slow, wet kisses as she dragged the zipper down.

The material gaped open and cool air whispered across my skin. Her fingertips trailed down the length of my spine, urging the dress to drop to my feet, leaving me standing there in just a black strapless bra. She turned me in her arms and Nathan's groan of protest had her letting out a laugh.

Katie pulled me against her, taking over where he'd left off. Our tongues tangled and my hands sank into her blonde hair, holding her to me. I loved kissing Nathan but this felt so different. Her lips were more supple, her skin silky where it rubbed against mine. Her soft moans and touches were so feminine compared to the hard muscle and firm hands I'd grown used to over the years.

The warmth of Nathan's body left me. While my mouth moved with Katie's, the sound of a zipper lowering behind me kicked my excitement level up another notch. I heard the rest of his clothing hit the floor soon after, and when he returned to me the length of his erection pressed against my lower back.

I thrust my tongue against Katie's and my hands slid from her hair to her shoulders. She helped me work the thin straps of her dress down her arms until she'd managed to slip free of them and bunch the material around her waist. A moan sounded in my throat and I stopping kissing her, pulling back to take in her bare skin.

She hadn't been wearing a bra. My gaze travelled over her as she pulled her long silver pendant over her head and dropped it from her dangling fingertips. My breath caught in my throat at the sight. Her breasts were slightly fuller than mine and I watched as her pale pink nipples tightened under my gaze. A feeling of passion tore through me that I couldn't contain. With tentative touches I began to explore, trailing my fingertips over the hard buds. A sigh slipped from her and she clasped my elbows.

Nathan flicked open the catch on my bra and whipped it from me, reaching up to cup my breasts from behind. His mouth moved to my neck, leaving soft, tender pecks on my skin. His hands mimicked what mine were doing to Katie, making it hard for me to concentrate. I framed her face with my palms and pulled her in to kiss her softly.

Katie's lips skimmed over mine as she shoved at the material gathered around her hips. It fell to her feet and we both stepped out of our dresses. Nathan released me, and my mouth kept teasing Katie's as I backed her toward the bed.

She turned me around and smiled against my mouth, then gave me a shove that had me falling onto the mattress. I let out a surprised laugh and worked my way back against the pillows, looking up at her as she stood at the foot of the bed wearing a pair of blue lace panties.

Nathan stepped in behind her and slipped his arms around her waist. I held my breath and her eyes remained locked with mine as his palms swirled over her stomach. I knew we'd reached the point now where I should voice my concerns, where my jealousy should take over and make me want to put a stop to any further contact, but I loved them both and the feelings never came.

One of his hands swept over her breast and clasped the firm mound while the other disappeared down the front of her panties. Her eyes drifted closed and a surge of desire took hold of me. He leaned forward to kiss Katie's cheek, his gaze meeting mine as his hand moved against her pussy. I massaged my breasts while I took in the scene, barely able to believe it was actually happening.

He noticed what I was doing and gave me a half-smile. He had Katie writhing against him, the sound of her long, drawn out moan making the moment feel so intimate, so arousing.

She reached behind her body to take hold of his erection. Nathan's eyes closed momentarily when she began stroking him. I loved seeing him like this, sinking into the moment while at the same time trying to remain in control. I loved that Katie was the one doing it to him. I caressed my nipples, my hips moving restlessly against the mattress.

Her eyes opened again and met mine, the need in them making me moan and pinch my nipples. She leaned back against Nathan's chest as she stroked his cock. Her breasts thrust out and her stomach tightened with her quick breaths.

The newness of the situation and the sight of his strong hand kneading her breast kept me on edge. We held each other's gaze as his fingers continued moving inside her panties, then I watched her mouth drop open. Katie shuddered against him, her ass pressing back into his groin as she came. He groaned and kissed her throat, holding her up, his strength keeping her standing when she would have otherwise fallen.

Her cheeks were flushed and she bit her lip. We watched each other in that moment and it seemed like our bond strengthened; the connection, the complete awareness of each other, it made me feel closer to her than I ever had before.

I smiled and watched as she pushed her panties down her thighs and kicked them free. My gaze travelled over her naked body, dipping between her thighs to her smooth pussy. It was the first time I'd ever seen another naked woman in the flesh and she looked so beautiful, so perfect, that it only made me want her more. She crawled over the mattress and I repositioned the pillow behind me, lying flat on the bed to bring her down on top of me.

My legs spread to accommodate her and she settled between my thighs. I sucked in a breath at the unfamiliar feeling of her breasts flattening against mine and looked over her shoulder to see Nathan kneeling at the base of the bed. The hunger I saw in his gaze made my stomach churn.

I pulled Katie close and touched my lips to hers. "That was so hot watching you come," I said.

The tip of her tongue slipped out to moisten her lower lip as she stared down at me. "I want to make you come again now," she said. "With my mouth. Will you let me?"

A rush of emotions flooded me. Her red lipstick had smudged at one corner. Combined with her mussed hair it gave her a wild appearance that left me feeling a longing for her that I'd never experienced before. "Can I watch you and Nathan together while you do it?"

"Jesus, you two are killing me," he said from behind her.

Katie smiled at me. "All right, but only if he promises not to talk." She lowered her head and drew me into another long kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back, plunging my tongue between her lips. We were so close that I could feel the deep sigh that moved through her.

I bent my knees and parted them further, allowing Katie to settle deeper into the cradle of my thighs. Nathan moved closer and grabbed her hips. Her weight shifted and she let out a muffled exclamation against my mouth.

My heart hammered in anticipation. I wanted to watch her, to feel her fall apart on top of me. Her hips rocked against mine, her tongue relentless as she put everything into the kiss. Her hands sank into my hair and mine smoothed down her spine, cupping her buttocks, squeezing her flesh. She moaned and pulled her mouth free, breathing heavily as she looked me over.

The heat of her overwhelmed me, had me arching my back. I sucked in a breath and tried to catch her mouth again but she gave me a smile that promised more. Katie shifted backward and Nathan moved with her. She lowered her head and took my nipple into her mouth.

A moan sounded and it took me a moment to realise it had come from me. I wanted to close my eyes and savour the sensation but I glanced up and caught Nathan's expression. He leaned over Katie's back to reach for me, clasping my face firmly in one hand. He gazed at me for one long moment then placed a soft, lingering kiss on my lips. "I adore you," he whispered against my mouth.

A surge of tenderness took me by surprise and tears welled in my eyes. I couldn't breathe. Katie gave my nipple a firm suck then licked the hardened peak. Nathan leaned back, smoothing his palms over her ass, and her responding moan vibrated against my breast.

I glanced from Katie's red lips at my nipples to Nathan's hard features. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he needed more and wanted to see her between my thighs. When he lost patience and moved back, gripping her hips to pull her with him, it made me smile. Katie's breathless laughter skimmed over my stomach. "He's such an ass," she said to me.

I stroked her hair and met Nathan's eyes. "I know, but he's a loveable one—and he has a nice cock."

She giggled then, when I'd never before heard her giggle in my life. Nathan smiled and we watched each other as he guided his cock inside her. Katie's laughter slipped into a long, husky moan and his lust-filled gaze stayed on me as he pulled back to thrust back into her again.

The moment felt like the strangest dream. My mind still hadn't adjusted to the fact that this was actually happening. I knew I'd be reliving these moments later when it was all over and I had some time to think, but the idea of watching my husband fuck another woman, a woman who happened to be my best friend, would have been incomprehensible if anyone had suggested it to me even a few hours ago. Now here we were, with him inside her, and her repositioning herself between my thighs about to...

Her tongue flicked one continuous lick along the length of my pussy. My back bowed as I let out a shocked cry. My stomach tensed and my knees still wanted to lock together despite everything we'd been through tonight.

She must have sensed the tension in me because she stroked my inner thighs and gave me a reassuring smile. "Relax, Jess," she said.

I glanced at Nathan as he thrust back into her, his expression so warm that it helped ease the tension inside me. My focus remained on him as I let my knees fall out the sides. His eyes moved from my face to my bare breasts, then dipped between my thighs. I followed his gaze and watched as Katie kissed my upper thigh, leaving soft pecks as she worked her way inward to my pussy. I couldn't take the suspense any more and draped an arm over my eyes. I held my breath, letting it out slowly when her tongue glided over me again.

Her blonde hair swept across my skin and her mouth felt so soft and warm. She slipped her tongue between my folds, licking from the bottom of my pussy to the top. "Oh. That's...amazing." I pulled my arm away from my face, watching Nathan as he dug his fingers into her hips and sank inside her. She pushed her tongue into me at the same time, her elbows keeping my thighs spread while she used her finger on my swollen clit.

Nathan drove into her from behind. Her muffled cries against my pussy had excitement surging inside me. I cradled the back of her head and moved my hips, sucking in a sharp breath as her tongue slid over my clit. The wet warmth of her mouth, the silkiness of her hair tickling my inner thigh...the sensations overwhelmed me and I began writhing on the bed, trying to get closer then pulling away when her touch became too intense.

She slipped two fingers inside me, massaging my inner walls while her tongue teased my clit. I let out a deep sigh and moved against her mouth, sliding my palms over my torso. Nathan picked up his pace, plunging deeper inside her. Her mouth left my pussy and she leaned her cheek against my thigh, drawing in air while her fingers kept pushing inside me.

Tension tightened Nathan's jaw as he gripped her waist and slammed into her. The sound of his hips smacking against her ass pushed me closer to my own release. I teased my nipples as Katie's breaths whispered over me. Her soft panting sent pleasure rushing through my body. Her fingers continued their slow, steady rhythm, stroking inside me. I twisted beneath her, lifting my hips from the mattress.

Nathan kept his eyes on mine. Knowing he was unable to tear his gaze away despite being deep inside another woman filled me with warmth. Katie jolted against me as his thrusts gathered strength. I squeezed my breasts and ground myself against her plunging fingers. Her mouth returned to my pussy then she flicked her tongue over my clit. When she drew the swollen nub between her lips and suckled softly, I let out a low moan and tried to press my legs together.

I released my breasts and lifted myself up on my elbows, watching her from a semi-reclined position as her tongue circled my clit. My stomach tightened with the quick breaths coming from me and my arms trembled. She hit a sensitive spot and I cried out, "Katie. Don't stop. Don't stop."

Nathan's gaze travelled over me and a tender smile appeared. My head tipped back, my long hair swinging against my shoulder blades. With Katie's tongue pressing and swirling over my clit, with her fingers working inside me, I lifted my hips and came beneath her mouth. It shuddered through me with intense shocks of pleasure. My breasts thrust out, my nipples were hard and my pussy tingled as shivers spread over my skin. She held me still and kept up her attention until I jerked and moaned with the last spasms of my release.

Everything became a blur of motion after that. I fell against the pillow, gasping for breath and watching as Nathan gripped Katie's hips and plunged into her. She rested her cheek on my lower belly and clasped my breasts. I heard her dragging in air, felt the warm rush of it as she blew it out against my body. I swept her hair from her face to see her flushed skin, her tightly closed eyes and soft, open mouth. Her lower lip still glistened with moisture. I felt such love for her in that moment that it took my breath away.

I reached down and caressed her breast, cupping her flesh, teasing her nipple. The quiet whimpers that left her with every stroke of Nathan's cock told me she wouldn't last much longer.

His thrusts increased in intensity, leaving me unsure where to look. My gaze switched from her mouth to his hard features, watching the depressions his fingers made in her hips, the way his stomach grew taut and his breaths shallow. The sounds he made were guttural and my stomach fluttered because I knew exactly what she was feeling right now.

She finally let out a long moan and her body tensed against mine. "Oh god, oh god, oh god. Fuck. Fuucckk." Her limbs quivered, her harsh cries combined with the dull slapping of Nathan's final thrusts. My eyes shifted to him; his gaze bored into mine, his biceps flexed. He groaned and came with a long, shuddering climax inside her.

* * *

A feeling of calm filled the quiet that followed. Katie moved higher on my body and rested her head against my bare breasts. My fingertips stroked lazy circles over her spine and I gave Nathan a contented smile as he collapsed beside me. He leaned over and pressed a kiss on my lips. "God, I love that you did this for me," he said.

Katie hooked her hands under the backs of my shoulders and hugged me. The weight of her naked body pressing into mine made me feel so close to her that I didn't want the moment to end.

"Ever think she might have done it for me?" she asked, peeking at Nathan from one half-opened eye.

He leaned down and took her mouth in a slow kiss, smiling when she moaned. "I can taste my wife on your lips," he said, "and I've finally found a way to keep you quiet, so I don't care." His gaze moved to me as his head lowered to the pillow. "If it happens again and I get to see you on the giving end...I'm not going to complain, okay?"

I felt Katie smile against my breast. "Me either," she said.

My eyes drifted closed and I shook my head, surprised by how relaxed I felt being with both of them in this way.

I didn't know if it would happen again. It could turn out to be one of those situations where once the curiosity had been satisfied there'd no longer be any desire to take it further. I definitely wouldn't dismiss the idea just yet, though.

Katie's birthday was in sixteen days so I still had a couple of weeks to decide whether or not I wanted to give her a present she'd never forget, too.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,228 Followers
12