Breathless Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

"Sorry," Sadie said, her voice soft and serious again. "But I had to know. You don't belong in a brood."

"What? Why? This was just a test?!" Melissa was becoming very agitated, and the unfamiliar sight of tears touched her eyes. "You're just playing --"

"I'm not playing with you," Sadie said. "At least, not yet and not unless you want me to. Sweetheart, you're terrified of getting bitten. That doesn't mean you couldn't handle it, but you need someone who's only thought would be you. Someone who can work you through it while making sure your other needs are met. You join a brood, and you're just one of dozens, sometimes as many as a hundred. And you'll get a rush from the bite, but most vamps won't take the time to satisfy you sexually. And your sexual needs are probably not the same as most people. A quick wham-bam won't do. You need someone who will take their time with you, in every conceivable way."

Melissa's eyes were searching but becoming clear. Sadie was right. And the vampire had seen things that Mel herself had not. She also saw that Sadie was smiling again.

"Don't over think it," Sadie said. "I've been around along time, and you wouldn't be the first person I've seen go looking for some darklworlder loving for the wrong reason. That isn't to say that a vampire might not wind up being the person you're looking for, but it could be a human, werewolf or something else. You've already figured out part of it . . . just anyone won't do. Don't feel bad if it takes a while to find, because when you do it will make all the difference."

Mel nodded. Actually, she suddenly felt better. There wasn't anything wrong with her. Instead, her instincts had simply help keep her from making a bad choice. She was only twenty-five, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad to wait a while longer. "And that 'someone' can't be you, can it?"

Sadie shook her head. "I can be your friend," she said, "and I can be a lover. I can help you develop your skills . . . ain't like I haven't done that game before. But I don't want to settle for just one person right now. Monogamy just ain't in my nature. I like men and women, often at the same time. All this means that I couldn't give you that attention all the time that we were talking about. If you could live with that and not go falling all in love with me, as SO many people seem to wanna do," Sadie continued, her voice full of mirth, "then you are welcome in my bed. Regardless, I promise to help you find 'that special one.' Be careful though. All kidding aside, you strike me as the kind of person who when you fall for someone, you're going to fall hard."

Melissa took a deep breath. She'd gotten more out of this outing than she'd expected, and she found it oddly comforting. She also realized that she didn't want it to end yet.

"So you're saying that we COULD play a bit, as long as it was light and no strings attached?"

"Exactly," Sadie purred, grabbing the girl's narrow hips and pulling her close. "And no biting. If you do think you might chose a vamp down the road, you should save that. It'll make it special for you AND them. Trust me on that."

Melissa took a breath and then, "So please . . . teach me."

Sadie nuzzled the side of Melissa's neck, exhaling a soft breath onto the girl's skin. She kissed the girl's jawbone, letting her tongue trail along her cheek until it almost touched her lips. Sadie pulled back just a bit as Mel's lips puckered longingly. 'Damn I'm good,' she thought. Then her lips met her friend's and her tongue wormed its way inside Melissa's mouth.

Melissa had never thought herself a bad kisser, but realized after a moment that she could learn a lot from this blond devil-woman. Her lips were soft, her tongue was strog and nimble, and the warmth . . . oh that delicious, intoxicating warmth. And so far, those lips were the only thing that had touched her.

Sadie grabbed Melissa's bottom lip in her teeth and pulled, drawing the girl forward until she almost fell off the hood of her car. And then that bottom lip was released. The vampire walked backwards, her hands sliding up her flat stomach to her round breasts. She unbuttoned the vest but did not remove it, letting the sides fall and revealing her tanned globes. Then she raised her hand and curled her finger, beckoning Melissa to come forward.

The girl did as commanded. As she approached, Sadie spun around, pushing her shoulder's backward with her arms at her side. A quick glance was all that was required for Melissa to realize what she was supposed to do. She placed her fingers on those defined shoulders and slid the vest off, folding in neatly and draping it over her arm. When Sadie spun around again, it was hard to concentrate.

'No one should look that good,' she thought jealously. She soaked in the perfect ten in a figure eight before her. As Sadie walked past, she traced a finger along Melissa's jawline, then headed up the steps to her door with Melissa in tow.

The only thing that could have surprised Melissa more than the position she had found herself in would be the interior of Sadie's trailer. Gone were the trappings and images of white trash that Sadie fostered outside. The interior of the trailer was a single long room with no barriers. At one end was the living room, decked out with comfortable looking leather furniture, an old-fashioned pot-bellied fireplace and some beautiful paintings. One of them was the best Van Gogh imitation paintings she'd ever seen.

In the middle of the trailer was a clean kitchen with a white tile floor and brand new dark-steel appliances. The bedroom and bathroom were at the other end. The bed was a enormous four-poster with a king-sized mattress and a frame made of some dark hardwood that Melissa didn't recognize. There was one of those old-fashioned bathtubs next to the wall and a walk-in shower in the corner.

"It's small, but I call it home," Sadie chuckled. The first thing she did was to take off her boots and put them in a box next to the door, nodding for Melissa to do the same. "I love this carpeting." She walked straight past the kitchen and to the tub. "Draw me a bath," she said, before lounging on the bed, her torso propped up on one elbow as she watched her "servant" do her work. She was impressed by the fluidity of Melissa's movements, kneeling with precision and grace as she turned the tap water on. The vampire was willing to bet that this wasn't at all what Melissa had in mind, but the girl needed to learn that being a submissive wasn't just about sex. Some doms insisted on taking it to the next level, so Sadie needed to see how far the girl was willing to go.

The bath filled, so Sadie stood up and walked back to the tub, Melissa still on her knees. As an indicator, she undid the button on her jeans, after which Mel took over. It was fun watching the kneeling goth peel off those jeans and take a look at the tiniest g-string ever created. Melissa could tell that the vampire was clean shaven, because if there wasn't enough fabric there to cover anything. She reached for the sides, but Sadie stepped forward. That little piece of heaven was just inches from Melissa's face.

"Continue," Sadie cooed.

Melissa pulled the strings down, taking a deep whiff of the aroma. 'Does she perfume down there? She smells so wonderful.' She helped the bronzed vampire goddess into the bath as was handed a washcloth. Her sleeve got wet, but she didn't complain. She scrubbed every inch of that beautiful body until Sadie took the washcloth away.

"I feel sooooooo clean," Sadie said. "Now to feel a little dirty again." She grabbed Melissa's hand and placed it between her thighs. "Make sure you get everything." Then Sadie just leaned back in the tub. It was odd though, in Melissa's opinion, that when Sadie's head got close to the water, the woman froze up for a moment. Instead, she rested her head on the back of the tub and closed her eyes.

As a point of fact, Melissa had never been with a woman before. She'd always been attracted and had often expected this to happen, but she was still nervous. Luckily, what she was doing now was akin to masturbation, and THAT she knew how to do. 'Her pussy is so smooth,' she thought, her fingers gliding over its surface under the water. She stroked both sides of that swelling mound, teasing the slot with her middle finger. Then she slid that finger inside, curling it forward and wondering if vampires had a g-spot. Though the vampire was trying to stay stoic, Melissa could tell that she was having some success from a low moan and faint smile that was turning up the corners of her mouth.

"And I did say 'everything,'" the vampire said, her eyes staying shut.

"Yes mistress," Melissa said. She pushed her hand deeper into the water, her index finger seeking out that tight little anal ring. When she found it, she pushed that finger in while inserting her thumb into the recently vacated pussy.

"That's a good girl," Sadie said happily. "Now keep going until I tell you to stop."

Melissa kept at it for at least ten minutes, and her wrist and shoulder were both tiring. But she would not quite and she would not complain. And when her mistress's body seized up a little bit, Melissa felt great pride. Her asshole tightened and her pussy grew even warmer. But she had been told not to stop until Sadie gave the word, so she kept going.

"Excellent! You remembered," Said said. "Stop." When Melissa pulled her hand away, she stood up and stepped out of the tub. "Dry me."

Melissa got way more out of toweling that body off than she should have. Running her hands over those large breasts and perfect ass with only a thin sheet of terrycloth between hands and Sadie's skin. She took especially good care when drying the pussy she had so recently pleasured.

"Now stand up and let's have a look at you," Sadie commanded, sitting back on the bed with her legs crossed. "And do it slowly, keeping your eyes on mine the whole time."

Melissa again did as she was told, starting with her leather pants. But taking pants off while maintaining eye contact was tricker than it looked.

"Oh no," Sadie said disapprovingly. The girl was wearing some K-mart cotton panties, and they just didn't flatter the young woman. Melissa had some of the longest legs Sadie had ever seen, and the young woman needed something more flattering. She watched as Melissa undid her vest and removed that top. 'Pierced nipples?' the vampire thought. 'Oh I'm going to have fun with those!' And hovering just over that cute pussy was a little landing strip pointing straight toward her destination. 'That's cute'

Melissa wasn't big on curves, but she had drool-worthy legs, a tight stomach and perky little breasts, with little silver barbells through each pink nipple. Sadie stood up and walked to her closet. She wasn't actually prepared for this, so she'd have to improvise. She returned with several scarves, and a small bag, but Melissa couldn't see what was in it.

"Stand next to the bed, facing me. Good, now spread your legs as far as you can. That's something you'd better get used to hearing," the vampired added, reaching out and quickly fingering the girl's wet sex. She then tied one scarf to each ankle and stretched it to reach the nearest bedpost base. Then she had Melissa stretch her arms out, and her wrists were secured with more scarfs.

"Now sweetling, we're going to start testing your limits. Find out if you're vanilla," Sadie said, caressing one breast, "or hardcore." With that, she grabbed the other nipple firmly, squeezing it down on the barbell and then tugging on it until Melissa gasped. "As soon as you want to stop," the vampire continued, pulling a little harder, "just say so. This will help us find out what kind of dom would be best for you. Understood?"

"Yes," Mel said her voice wavering but still under control.

Sadie saw something, so she had to pause the game. "You look afraid," she whispered, running her hands up and down the girl's ribs, comforting her. "You shouldn't be. If this ever scares you, and I mean REALLY scares you, you need to stop it. If you have good dom, he or she will let you. And whatever you do, don't let your fear try and make you prove something. If you really can't take it, let me or whoever know. You could get really hurt. Believe it or not, a good dom will NEVER take you past what you can handle."

Melissa's breathing calmed a bit. "I just . . . I just never really got this far before. Some handcuffs, maybe a little spanking." Then she realized she was talking normally. "I'm sorry mistress --"

"No, hold on for just a second more. This is what I need to know. What you've done and what you're prepared to do. Keep that in mind at all times, and I promise you I will make it as good for you as possible. Now, are you ready?"

Melissa nodded.

Sadie smiled, leaned in and kissed her captive. "Then let's see what you're made of." She lowered her lips to each exposed breast one at a time, taking the nipple between her teeth and tugging. Sadie was convinced that her young friend was coing to cum right then and there. 'Sensitive nipples . . . check!' She knelt lower, letting fingernails drag across Mel's stomach until they reached the promised land, She kissed the girl's clit, massaging the sides of Melissa's mound with her thumbs. Then she ran her tongue up the cleft, tasting the young woman as intimately as she could.

"Mistress," Melissa moaned, "how is this 'testing' me?"

"You?" Sadie said, standing up and pushing her body against her lover's. "That was for me, you self-centered little slut." She stood on her toes and licked the girls neck before teasing her with her teeth again. "And don't you forget it." She reached into the bag she'd brought and pulled out a handful of clothespins. "What?" she said, looking at Melissa's surprised and bemused expression, "can't a vampire do some laundry?" She attached one clothespin to each nipple, tugging on the wooden handles with great amusement. Then she left the breasts alone, taking a step back to play with herself and watch the girl's reactions.

Melissa looked like she badly wanted to touch herself. Her mouth betrayed the exquisite pleasure that the numbing pain in her nipples was providing. Sadie went back to work, grabbing more pins and kneeling on the floor. She attached one pin to each labia, then another. She let them hang there, listening to Mel whimper. She had to see if it was a good "I'm about to cum" whimper or a "Damn that hurts" whimper. 'Not bad so far.' So she pressed her index finger deep into that beautiful sex and curled her finger, stroking the front vaginal wall, whipping the girl's clit with her tongue. 'Hmm, a pin on the clit might be a bit much,' she thought. 'And not nearly as much fun for me.' Unlike some people, Sadie got almost as much satisfaction out of pleasing her lovers as she did getting pleased herself. She would have preferred just to take Melissa to bed and have at it, but this was what Melissa wanted. And after just a few more strokes, she got a little reward.

It was fun watching Melissa's body feel sexual rapture while basically unable to move. From the expression on the girl's face, this was an unexpected event.

"You HAVE had an orgasm before, haven't you?" Sadie asked the girl who was biting her lip.

"Yes," she gasped at last. "Just nothing like that. Uhm . . . the pins down there," Melissa continued meekly, "they're really beginning to hurt." She looked embarrassed to admit weakness. But she looked visibly relieve when Sadie removed them.

"The ones on your tits?"

"Leave them," Melissa almost growled, then remembered who she was supposed to be. "I'm sorry mistress, I forgot my place."

"I should say you did," Sadie said, removing the pins from her lover's nipples. She sucked on one tortured nub, feeling the girl's muscles shudder. Then she suckled on the other for a minute before standing up. "Now promise me no more outbursts, or I won't put these back on."

"I promise," Mel said so quickly the words almost knocked Sadie over. "I promise to behave."

"Very well. I'll put them on, but first --" Sadie went and grabbed a wide belt from her closet, folding it in half and getting on the bed.

Melissa couldn't see what was going on, but she could guess what was going to happen. After figuring out how best to do it, Sadie lightly swatted Mel's backside, which only had a few inches of clearance above the edge of the bed. Then another stroke fell, then another.

"You handled that well," the vampire said over Mel's shoulder. She put down the belt and pick the clothespins off the bed again, reach around the girl's body and attaching them to the nipples again. Then she picked up the belt and returned to the spanking. After twenty strokes, the girl's ass had turned pink and Sadie picked up a soft sigh of pain, so she put the belt down. She sat on the edge of the bed, right behind Melissa, then wrapped her arms and legs around the girl's body. Her heels dug into the insides of Mel's thighs, one had removed the clothespins, and the other had started to masturbate the girl again. Once the pins dropped to the floor, her hand replaced them as the primary tormentor of that young breast flesh. Sadie also started to kiss the long muscles of the girl's back, savoring the sweat and aroma.

Melissa came again, her juices dribbling out onto her inner thighs. She wasn't a gusher, but she was certainly wet. Sadie kept her hand moving, providing a gentle pleasure to bring the girl down from her sexual hight.

The vampire got off the bed and began to untie Melissa.

"We're . . . done?" Mel gasped, tired but still disappointed that they wouldn't be going on.

"Oh no," Sadie chuckled. "There are other skills that you need to develop." She undid the knots in the scarves, but then promptly secured Melissa's hands behind her back with one of them. She pushed Melissa onto the bed, her arms pinned beneath her, then resecured the girls ankles to the bedposts.

Strangely, Melissa's firs thought was, 'This is the most comfortable bed I've ever been on.' She didn't have much time to contemplate her situation, as Sadie climbed onto the bed and sat on the girl's face.

"If I actually need to explain to you what to do, then you are hopeless," Sadie growled, but Melissa quickly showed she needed no further instruction by lashing out with her tongue.

'The girl is all over the place,' Sadie thought. 'She's got the enthusiasm, but no direction.' She grinned. 'Time for some training.' Her hands hovered over Melissa's breasts. Whenever the girl started to do something that the vampire liked, she squeezed those nipples. When that soft tongue went somewhere less pleasurable, she let go. Whenever those tortured nubs were released, the girls tongue action became frenzied, desperately seeking out some hidden pleasure center that would bring back the delicious stinging that she craved. When the girl sucked on Sadie's clit, the vampire squeezed extra hard. Attention to the anal region achieved similar rewards. Soon, she had the girl eating pussy like a champion.

Sadie had to let go of her lover's breasts to pay some attention to her own. Her substantial bosom was already blessed with a light sheen of sweat, making it fun to slide her hands over them, gripping the flesh and letting it overflow her hands. She began humping Melissa's face, hungry for a dance with the little death. She came like a river in a rainstorm, overflowing its banks and soaking the surrounding terrain. She was pleased to feel that Melissa didn't stop, teasing Sadie's asshole with that educated tongue.

"Good girl," Sadie said, her mind still in a dreamy state. She swung around, straddling Mel's hips and lowering her breasts into suckling position. Again, Mel knew just what to do, trying vainly to wrap her lips around those globes but having some success with the nipples themselves. "See, you're a quick learner."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers