Breaunna's Family Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered into the living room, my Dad, Grandpa and Uncle Jim were sitting there waiting for me. Daddy came over to me and kissed me on the cheek, "You look absolutely stunning Breaunna, Your mother would be so proud." A little tear trickled down my cheek and my Daddy gently wiped it away. Grandpa came over to me and hugged me closely to him and whispered in my ear, "You look delectable." Then he pulled away from me and winked . My gawd, it was the same wink that Daddy always gave to me. "We need to get a move on if were going to make it to this graduation on time." Uncle Jim said as he brushed past me.

There was a heavy silence that hung in the car as we drove to my graduation. I was determined that nothing was going to ruin my special day not even Uncle Jim's perversion.

Once the graduation ceremony was over, all of my classmates come over to extend their best wishes and promises of keeping in touch. The crowd was starting to dwindle when I saw Daddy making his way toward me. He hugged and congratulated me saying that he was taking all of us out to a lovely restaurant for a celebration dinner. I was soon to learn their definition of celebration and mine were going to be totally different...

Continued in "Breaunna's Initiation Ch. 2"

12