Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-afternoon when Chloe arrived. I met her down in the lobby, pulling her in for another big hug.

'Umf, hey Jess. Wow, your boobs really are huge.'

I released her and stepped back. 'I know. Aren't they great?'

'I suppose so. How do you even manage to heft those around?'

I shrugged. 'They aren't as bad as they look. I think Dr Woodburn said something about the muscles in our lower backs strengthening from the drugs.'

We headed down the hallway to the gardens behind the building as we talked.

'They still look like they'd get in the way,' she said, looking at the hucows we passed. 'Wow, is everyone here just a nudist?!'

'Pretty much,' I said. 'Clothes are kind of restricting for our... proportions. It's just easier to go nude.'

'And you enjoy that?' she asked in disbelief.

'Yeah, actually. I've gotten so used to it now I can't imagine wearing clothes for a whole day.'

She snickered. 'Again, my prudish sister, now an exhibitionist.'

We stepped outside into the warm afternoon sun. The grass felt so soft and lush beneath my bare feet as we followed one of the garden paths to a wooden bench.

'So, tell me more about what it's like here?' Chloe asked as we sat down. The tall oaks swayed in the breeze above us. I could hear a hucow giggling somewhere hidden in the garden. It sounded as if she and a bull had found a pleasant place to enjoy the day.

'What do you want to know? I get milked three times a day and spend the rest of my time doing whatever.'

'Sounds like a good life. What does it feel like?' she asked, leaning in with a sudden curiosity.

'Being milked? Like... well... it's different with my teats compared to your nipples, but I guess like having your nipples sucked by someone, but ten times better. Plus the sensation of something coming out of you, which is harder to explain.'

'What does it feel like having milk, you know, inside you?' she reached a hand out to my udder. 'May I?'

'Yeah, go ahead,' I said. She grabbed one of my udders and kneaded it between her fingers, while her other hand pinched at my teat, exploring every inch of it. 'I don't know. They get heavier as the milk comes in, but I don't really notice it unless I really need to be milked. Then they hurt.'

She chuckled. 'It still sounds weird. You get milked.'

I smiled back. 'It sounded weird to me the first few times as well.'

Her gaze fell to my pregnant belly. 'So, what about you being knocked up, then? I noticed a few of the other hucows here are pregnant too.'

'Yeah...' I said. I wasn't sure how much I wanted to reveal to her. 'Hucows produce more milk if they've had a calf- ur, child at least once. Mark and I thought it was the right push for us to take the leap.'

I left out the part where I was so in heat that I barely had any thought on the matter. Mark bred me like an animal, and I loved it. But I wasn't ready to admit that to Chloe anytime soon.

She looked around at the few other hucows in the garden.

'So this place is kind of a weird sex palace?'

I bit my lip. 'Not... exactly...'

As if to spite me the giggling hucow suddenly burst from a bush down near the lawn we had come from. She looked back over her shoulder, grinning at the bull who chased after her. She let out a high pitched giggle as he caught her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her down onto the grass. Her giggling turned to moans as he got behind her and speared his cock into her. The other hucows watched as the two mated, and I must admit I felt myself growing wet at the sight, though I didn't want Chloe to see my excitement. I would have to find Mark after she left.

Chloe turned back around to me with her eyes wide. 'You were saying?'

'Uh...' was all I could manage.

Chloe suddenly burst into laughter.

'Don't worry, I've seen far weirder things at some of the parties I went to back in school.'

I snapped back into big sister mode. 'Wait, what? You went to parties with stuff like this going on?'

She shrugged. 'I mean, not on the lawn. But, there was a lot I made sure you didn't know about. I didn't want you tattling to mum and dad.'

'Wha... so... you're not weirded out by all this?'

She shrugged again. 'It's weirder that you're here amongst all this than anything else. I was so naughty in high school. It's a good thing I never knew that this is what it was like here, or I would have signed up the moment I graduated.'

I eyed her closely. 'So, what do you think of it now?'

'I don't know. It's a lot to take in at once.'

'Would you want to sign up now that you know about it?' I hadn't given any thought to Chloe signing up at the farm until now. Most of my thoughts had focused on trying to protect her from being weirded out by my new life. But now given the thought, I wouldn't mind having her around. I loved spending time with my sister.

'I'm not the same person that I was in school. I'd like to think that I have matured.'

'But would you want to sign up?'

She looked around at the two mating on the lawn once more. I was trying to ignore them as it was making me a little too horny for a casual conversation with my sister.

She finally turned back to me. 'Do you want me to sign up?'

I chuckled. 'Chloe, I know you. You always ask me what I think you should do when you want something but are too embarrassed to ask.'

She blushed. 'I mean... I guess.'

'It's nice here. I think you'll enjoy it.'

A smile slowly spread across her face as her eyes flitted from mine to my udders to my belly.

'Okay.'

I grinned back at her and pulled her in for a hug.

~

I lay on my milking table, feeling the rhythmic pull on my teats. My fingers played with the bull ring in my swollen clit as I enjoyed my morning milking.

A lot had happened during the last few days. Chloe had gone home to prepare for her arrival at the farm, returning a few days later. She got her injections and was given a room on the same floor as me. The last few days had been great. Any free time I had was spent in her room talking endlessly. I hadn't realised how much I had missed spending time with her until now. I was still unsure about letting her see a bull mounting me, but as each day passed, she seemed more open to comment on everything she saw with the other hucows.

I shuddered as an orgasm washed over me, spreading to every nerve in my body. My milk let down and splashed into the suction cups, filling them up. I rested my head on the table, enjoying the gentle thrums of the milking machine as my body settled. My fingers still lazily playing with my clit.

A knock came from the door and Chloe stepped in.

'Morning,' I said.

'Good morning. You look like you're enjoying yourself.'

I removed my still wet hand from my crotch. 'Very much. Give it a week or so and you'll get to enjoy this too.' I looked at her bust. They looked like they had already gained a cup size or two, but it was difficult to tell. Chloe was still wearing her clothes.

'You really should just ditch your clothes. Trust me, it's much better without them.'

She flopped down onto my bed. 'I'll do it when I need to. I haven't yet embraced being a nudist as quickly as you did.'

I felt the last of my milk drain from my udders and shut the machine off. 'I didn't take to it at first, either. But having experienced it too, I can tell you you're better off ditching the clothes.'

Chloe watched with fascination as I pulled my udders from the cups and sat up. 'Then you know that it just feels... weird. I don't know anyone here except you and Mark, and I'm still not really comfortable being nude in front of either of you.'

I sat down on the bed next to her. 'Honestly, no one cares what they see. It's odder to see you clothed amongst us. I mean you see me naked every day. Is it weird?'

'I'm still getting used to that, actually,' she said.

'Here's the thing, though. It isn't about people seeing you. I know from experience that you must be uncomfortable with those clothes on.' I reached a hand out and grabbed her breast. She flinched and recoiled away.

'Don't, they're sensitive!'

'Exactly,' I said, grabbing the bottom of her shirt. 'So get rid of the shirt. The cool air will make them feel better.'

She held her shirt down, biting her lip as she stared back at me. Finally she pulled her hands away.

'Fine,' she said in defeat.

I pulled her shirt over her head triumphantly, releasing her breasts from the fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra. I was right about how much they were irritating her.

'There, feel better?'

'I guess,' she said, looking down at her breasts.

'They're still really sensitive?' I asked.

She nodded.

'I know how to fix that.' Without saying anything more I leant in and took her breast in my mouth. She gasped as my lips locked around her nipple and I caressed it with my tongue. They were so small. After dealing with my teats for so long I had forgotten how tiny nipples were.

'Feel good?' I asked.

'Uh... yeah, but... what are you doing?'

I ignored her question and took her other breast in my mouth. Little moans escaped her with each movement of my tongue. I pushed her backwards until she was laying on the bed, my teats dragged up her legs as I followed her, keeping her breast in my mouth.

'Mmm,' she moaned as I continued to suck on each breast. I felt her hand touch my udder as she kneaded her fingers into the flesh. I scooted around so I was beside her, giving her a better angle to play with me. She took one of my teats and put it in her mouth, sucking hard on it like it was a giant straw. I wished I hadn't just milked. I wanted my sister to taste my milk. Growing up we had never wondered who the milk we drank came from, but now I was the one providing milk for the world. She had probably already bought my milk at some point. I wanted her to drink it straight from me now. To taste me.

My hand drifted down her waist and I ran a finger over the crotch of her jeans. She moaned around my teat at the touch.

'Sensitive down there, too?' I teased.

She let out another muffled moan that I took as a yes. I unbuttoned her jeans and hooked my thumbs under her panties. With difficulty, I pushed them down to her knees and she kicked them the rest of the way off, leaving her completely naked before me. My eyes fell on her cute little clit. It was so tiny compared to mine. The head of it had begun to darken to a crimson red and it had become rounder, but it was a while off being the size of a cherry like mine. And, god, how she would love the feel of it when it got to my size.

I lowered my head down and let my tongue trace softly over her clit. She jumped at the touch beneath me, but kept suckling on my teat. I lowered my head once more and explored her with my mouth. I tasted her juices and ran my tongue between her lips. I played with her clit and sucked on every part I could. I wanted to explore every inch of her pussy.

As I continued to play with her I felt her lips close around my engorged clit. I gasped as I looked back to see her head nuzzled in beneath my pregnant belly. She wrapped her tongue around my bull ring and sucked on my clit. God the pressure was intense. I couldn't wait for her to experience what an engorged clit like this felt like. I returned to her pussy and licked and sucked furiously on it.

I could hear her moans coming more frequently and urgently below me as I inserted two fingers inside her. Though before I could bring her to orgasm my legs locked and my own crashed over me like a million tiny fireworks exploding within me. I pulled my mouth away as I gasped for breath around each moan. The pleasure washed through my udders, but only a few drops of milk appeared at the end of my teats. Chloe was quick to notice and licked them clean.

As I came back down I blinked away the stars and went back to her, continuing to explore her depths with shaky fingers as aftershocks hit me. Though, not long after her body spasmed around my fingers and mouth as she finally came.

We both fell back against each other as we caught our breath.

'Wow,' Chloe said, finally breaking the silence.

'Yeah, that was amazing,' I said.

'Is it always like that here?'

'I don't know. I'm usually too busy being fucked by the bulls to do that with the hucows.'

Before I realised what I had said, the words were already out there.

However, Chloe just laughed. 'Yeah, I could go for a bull right now too.'

'When you're finished developing,' I said, sitting up. 'Are you hungry? I could go for some breakfast.'

'Yeah,' she said, standing up from the bed and grabbing her jeans.

I stood up and placed a hand over hers. 'Leave them. You'll have to go bare eventually, why not start now?'

She hesitated, looking at the jeans in her hand. Finally she dropped them. 'Okay, I think I'm ready for this.'

I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the door. 'I know you are.'

~

'How does that feel?' I asked Chloe as I guided her udders into the milking cups.

'Yeah, fine,' she said, wiggling her chest to test the give she had. 'So I just lay here and let the machine work?'

'That's the idea.' I stepped over the switch on the wall. 'Ready?'

'As ready as I'll ever be.'

I flicked the switch and the machine came to life. Chloe's mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide and the machine latched onto her teats.

'Fell good?' I asked, grinning at her.

'Yeah... wow, this feels amazing.'

I smiled and knelt down to look at her udders in the cups. Her udders were still fairly small in comparison to a hucow's, only about an H cup. Impressive for a normal person, but for a milking hucow, she still had a lot of growing to do. Her teats were only about the size of my thumb so far, but I could see them being stretched and pulled as the machine tugged at them.

I watched and waited until finally a spurt of white liquid hit the side of the clear cups.

'There!' I announced excitedly. 'Milk!'

I looked up at Chloe. She was grinning too. 'I know, I can feel it coming out!'

I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her. 'Aw, my baby sister's finally a hucow!'

I looked at her as the realisation hit her. She had the same expression I had when it first became real to me. She was now a hucow. Her udders would continue to grow and she would produce gallons of milk each day.

'Yeah, yeah I am.' She said, smiling back at me.

~

The next few weeks flew by as Chloe grew into her new body. Her udders and teats grew and her milk supply increased. I had never felt so proud of anyone. But as she came closer to being fully developed the question of breeding her became more prominent. Mark and I had discussed it between mating, picking and choosing who we would want to breed her.

We eventually reached the conclusion that I should speak with Chloe before anything else. She may want to hold off being bred anyway. I couldn't imagine her abstaining through her first heat, but that would just mean the bull to breed her would be whoever was closest when her resolve fell.

I had decided to bring Hayley with me when I spoke with Chloe. Truth be told, while the list of things Chloe and I wouldn't discuss had shrunk further and further over the past few weeks, I still felt awkward about asking how she wanted to be bred.

I walked down the hallway to Hayley's room and knocked.

'Mmm, come in.' her breathless response came.

I opened the door and stepped in to find her on all fours with Ethan driving his cock deep inside her.

'Hey Jess,' Hayley gasped. 'I won't be long.'

I stepped around them and sat on Hayley's bed as they mated. Her rump jiggled from every one of Ethan's powerful thrusts until finally he drove his cock home and held her hips tightly in place.

Ethan let out a sigh and turned to me. 'Hey Jess. How's it going?'

'Good. Breeding Hayley again, are you Ethan? I didn't know things were getting so serious between the two of you.'

Hayley giggled as she pushed her long red hair back from her face. 'I just really enjoyed being bred by him last time. I thought we might as well have another go. I'll get bred by another bull when I find one that I like better than Ethan.'

Ethan pulled his sticky cock out of Hayley and stood up.

'So what do we owe the pleasure, Jess?'

'I'm stealing Hayley for the day. We're going to talk to my sister about her breeding.'

'Sounds like fun,' Ethan said. 'Give me a recommendation, would you?'

I grinned at him. 'Oh, you're on the short list, don't worry. You're on my short list, too, to be honest.'

'Always a bridesmaid, never the bride,' he sighed, before stooping to plant a kiss on Hayley's cheek. 'Except for you, of course.'

Hayley giggled at him and stood up. 'Shall we go then,' she asked me.

A drop of Ethan's cum leaked out of her and ran down her leg. He noticed and wrapped his arms around her.

'You're leaking, you should stay and rest for a bit. Give my seed a chance to impregnate you before walking about.'

She stood on her toes and kissed him. 'You can breed me again tonight. I promise I won't let any strange bulls mount me until then.'

'All right, if that's what you want,' Ethan said, letting go of her.

Hayley turned to me. 'Come on, let's go.'

I gave Ethan a kiss on the cheek and a wink before following her into the hallway. The cum was still running down her leg as we walked. It wasn't that uncommon a sight to see around here, in fact it was almost a badge of pride. The white streak of being recently mounted.

We reached Chloe's room and knocked. The door flew open and Chloe stood there smiling.

'Hey! Come in,' she greeted us, stepping back from the door for us to pass.

She had changed so much lately. She was looking great. Her udders were just about fully grown, hanging down past her navel and so perfectly round. Her teats were as thick and long as mine, perfect for the milking machine. Her thighs and hips had widened, giving her a more luscious hour glass figure like Hayley's and mine. And lastly, her cherry sized clit poked out atop her lips, so big and sensitive now. I had delighted her many a times with the lightest of touches upon it. It never took me long to get her off playing with it now. Such a difference from the first time when her clit was so small. It was probably her favourite part about her body's changes. She looked so different from the baby sister I had known for so long. A true hucow like me.

'What's up,' she said, sitting down on her bed. She kept her legs spread like usual, her clit on display; an open invitation to whoever would want to play with it.

'Well...' I said, finding the words to begin.

Hayley stepped in to save me.

'You're almost fully developed, Chloe. That means that you're about to go into heat and will have to pick a mate to breed you.'

'Oh,' Chloe said, her brow furrowing at the thought.

'You don't have to pick now or anything,' I said. 'It's just something to think about so it doesn't hit you all at once.'

Chloe looked at my pregnant belly.

'So you chose to be bred by Mark when you were in my position?' she asked.

'Actually, I was stubborn at first and tried to fight it, but eventually my heat convinced me to be bred. Not that I'd look back now, just that your body has a way of convincing you of what you need.'

'What's being in heat like?'

'Depends on whether you're being bred or not,' Hayley said. 'If you're not getting any, it's the worst kind of sexual frustration. However, if you choose to be bred, it's bliss.'

'Yes, I can attest to that,' I said. 'When I tried to fight my heat I was horny 24/7 and masturbating just didn't scratch that itch. But when Mark bred me, it was the best sex I've ever had.'